August 27, 2014 | 1631 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara Blackest Black

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2007 6:24:00 PM More reviews by foreverjoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had heard about this mascara before so I decided to try it for myself...terrible clumping. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2007 12:03:00 AM More reviews by 96441

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to purchase this because you got a free lipstick with it as well.
I don't really like it because it makes my lashes clump and stick together. Too much product comes out of the tube onto the brush. They should of made the opening to the tube smaller, so not as much product would be left on the brush. Even though I wipe some off it's still to much. It really doesn't do much for your lashes either, in terms of lengthening, separation and thickening. It's not the worst I've tried but for the same price there are a lot better mascaras out there. One positive it'e easy to remove.
Overall I wasn't impressed and wont repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2007 9:01:00 PM More reviews by jamieyi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've heard a lot of good reiews about this product so I decided to purchase it and I didn't think it was all that. It's nice how it seperates the lashes,but sometimes it clumps up leaviving certain lashes darker that the other. I'm not sure if they have a waterproof one but this smudges and that's not what I want in a mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2007 8:07:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I do like this, because it makes my lashes look extra dark and extra long. The only gripe I have is that it does seem to run under my eyes throughout the course of the day. I would buy this again, however, Full n Soft is still my favorite.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2007 9:08:00 PM More reviews by quix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was the first mascara I ever bought, and it turned out to be an ill-advised choice. It's extremely messy, leaving wet clumps all over your lashes, and smudging underneath your eyes, leaving you with awful dark circles. Not attractive! At the time, I was suspicious, since no one else seemed to have so many problems with their mascaras, and eventually I switched to Volum'Express Waterproof - another Maybelline product, but much neater and more precise. The sales assistant from whom I bought it told me that a lot of people had problems with Blackest Black being clumpy. I tossed out my old tube of this and while I might try regular Great Lash, I'd never want to use this stuff again. They should at least have made it waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2007 12:06:00 AM More reviews by LadyLibra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely the ONLY mascara I will use! Love it, love it. It's one of my staples. Got to have it or none at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2007 1:45:00 PM More reviews by blesdchile

I am really not sure if I'll buy this product again. When I am getting ready in the morning, the mascara is the part I don't like. The brush isn't too user friendly. Supposedly this is the mascara that is most popular. I will have to try a few others to see how they pan out before I totally nix this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2007 8:46:00 PM More reviews by memin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this mascara. After curling my lash, I used this mascara and it straights out my lash again. The color does not even last long. Would never spend my 4 bucks on this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2007 10:55:00 PM More reviews by thuong

Very nice and rich black shade but the brush sucks. I use another mascara brush with it and it definitely gives better results than the spiral brush that originally comes with it. Also it's wet and takes very long to dry so I use my fingers to push the lashes upward so it doesn't droop down at the ends. Other than the black shade there's not much else I like about it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2007 2:35:00 PM More reviews by rbyars1

I wanted SO badly to like this product (I am tired of spending a fortune on expensive store brands) but I just can't force myself to keep using it. It is a very wet, messy product. Yes, the color is a nice, rich black BUT that's about all this stuff has to offer. Oh well, let the search continue....