Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 7/31/2013 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is for me a very nice BB cream. It does not cover everything, but just enough, it covers lightly and it makes your skin look natural. In the beginning I was afraid that this BB cream will cause me some break-outs, because of my oily skin, but it didn't. My skin does get oily after a few hours, but that is my skin, it would happen anyway, with or without the BB cream.

The reason why I use this BB cream, is because there is no whitening in it and the color on my skin looks natural. I have tried Korean BB creams before, because I was told that those were the best BB creams. Unfortunately, it made my skin look greyish and sometimes I looked like a Geisha, especially on photos!

So I am pleased with Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream, it gives a natural skin tone and it contains SPF 30. But it would be nice if they have BB cream for the oily skin.

on 7/31/2013 12:16:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have dry skin and this makes my skin feel and looks so greasy. I have to put a lot of powder over it to tone it down but then it feels heavy. If your combo or oily, don't just don't.
I thought I'de give a BB a try for warmer weather..also has preservatives that can be irritating.…total fail.

on 7/30/2013 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This stuff isn't great and I've been wearing it on natural days to try to use it up. I use this alone without any other moisturizers and my skin is a grease slick in a couple hours....:X I use Rimmel Stay Matte powder with it too. It doesn't really have any coverage either. Don't bother with this one.

on 7/28/2013 3:36:00 PM

Not a big fan, my face broke out after using this product. Discontinued to use.

on 7/26/2013 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Personally I didn't really like this product. It doesn't do much, but If you like a really natural makeup than you can use this. I don't recommend it otherwise it honestly feels like you're putting nothing on.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have such oily skin, I can't even put on the lightest moisturizer without greasing up. it was perfect for my dry skinned friend but not for me! it was weird, after a few hours of blotting it was fine, but I think ill stick to powders from now on. it was good that it didnt oxidize on my skin which usually happens but I wont be buying again :)

on 7/26/2013 4:14:00 AM

I want to love this product so bad :( Honestly the only thing I use this product for is looking adorable in my makeup bag. It has NO coverage whatsoever. The lightest color is really orange and it smells like plastic and I don't like it :( I only use it as kind of a novelty and that really sucks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Originally I was looking for a good moisturizer with SPF and this was listed as one of the products recommended (also the cheapest) so I bought and tried it. Today is my second day of wearing it and I love it.
I have acne-prone, very oily, very dry/flaky skin. Acne is under control, with just 1-5 small spots on occasion.
I was worried it was going to feel/look too greasy as Youtube reviews had stated. I was also worried that it would not work as well as a regular moisturizer would (Olay for eg). HOWEVER, it doesn't feel greasy at all, it's truly lightweight, AND I DID NOT NEED PUT ON MOISTURIZER UNDERNEATH to cover dry areas. I just had to put this on, dab foundation on red/darker spots, and set with Sephora 8 HR Mattifying Compact Foundation. Result was natural evened skin tone.
As someone with oily skin, I've come to realize nothing will ever stop the oil glands in my face from producing oil (except meds) so yes, I do still have to blot every 2 hours like I normally do with any makeup. But to have this work as a tinted moisturizer with SPF that can even out (but not cover) skin tone, is amazing. It makes putting on makeup so much easier and lightweight because I don't need to put foundation or BB cream all over my face.

on 7/25/2013 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Doesn't give full coverage but just enough for an even skin tone and a gorgeous glow. I bought it at Walgreens for $9 which is a slight pricy but it's well worth it, definitely going to buy again.

on 7/25/2013 1:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Overall, it's nice. I wear it when I'm just running out to get something or out with my family. I don't feel it at all on the skin. But I wish it had a little bit more coverage. Yes I know it's a BB cream, and does do a fairly good job of brightening and evening out my skintone, but if I have any current breakouts, this doesn't do anything to it. Frankly, I don't really mind that much as I don't go back over it with concealer, but it would be a nice plus. Also, I was disappointing that this isn't very hydrating. I have combination skin, but in a blink of an eye, I can go from all dry to all oily. If I'm having a dry skin day, I can't wear this. It makes all my flakes show up. I wouldn't buy again as I'd like to try more US Drugstore BB creams, but if none of those work out, I'd come back to this one. It's nice to have on hand.