September 18, 2014 | 2089 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by BeautyLove02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hated this when first got it. I tried it out several times with my fingers, the Sigma F80, and the Mac 187. It looked flat-out awful every way I tried it. I put it in my MU junk drawer and forgot about it. Then I read several reviews here at MUA that said this worked better with a sponge than anything else. So I got it out, dampened a sponge and applied it. wow! I love it now! It looks so natural, full coverage with two layers, not cake-y, just perfect for me. I am MUFE HD #118 and I bought Revlon Whipped in #200 Sand Beige and it blends to match me perfectly.I definitely recommend this to anyone with oily/combination skin. Just get a good color match and try this with a sponge...ANY sponge. I use those generic makeup sponge wedges & they work great with this for me. :)

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by labellarosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I loved everything about this foundation....but it makes me break out.

If you're an oily girl without acne, please give this a try. I would make this my HG foundation if it didn't give me acne =(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Megs312

This is my new favorite foundation. I have acne prone skin and was skeptical at first after hearing horror stories. BUT a little goes a long way! I put a dot on my forehead, cheeks, nose and chin and use an angled flat top brush to blend and it covers everything without getting cakey. I wear makeup from about 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and it lasts all day with no touch ups. The packaging could use some work and I bought It for around $11 from Target, which is a little pricey but not bad and well worth it. I have had no breakouts (clean your brushes though, ALWAYS) and am incredibly happy with this product. I always swore I'd stick with the regular liquid Color Stay but not after using this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by AZsugarpie

Amazing! I can't believe it took so long for me to try this foundation. Paula Begoin, the most famous cosmetic reviewer and author named this a BEST foundation. She is right!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by MissCrispy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this foundation! It has great staying power, and the pigmentation payoff is great too. I wear this for my long 10 hour work days, and its still on when I get home, and it doesn't appear cakey or drying on my dry skin. I'm also acne prone and this hasn't broken me out at all. The only con is the bulky glass packaging which makes it hard to store, and can possibly break if dropped.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 6:26:00 AM More reviews by K177y

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this foundation. It goes on so smooth and feels really light on my skin. It made my skin look flawless. It is a buildable foundation that blends very well. I definitely recommend this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by guesses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. Great for combo-oily skin, awesome coverage, and looks natural. Doesn't feel heavy on the skin and has long lasting power! The packaging sucks but I use a Q-tip to scoop some product out on the back of my hand to be more sanitary. Also, I seem to go through this product very quickly... So it is annoying since it's pretty pricey, but the quality is definitely good.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful coverage and finish with great lasting power. I did not give this a 5 because it it is messy to apply (I do not like applying foundation with my fingers, especially when I have to dip into the jar) and it's a bit expensive for drugstore foundation ($14).

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very oily skin and after getting halfway through my second jar of this, I'm still not in love with it, but it's not a bad foundation either.

Likes:
-Blendability and coverage. It can be applied using a brush, bb sponge, or fingers. It has a medium coverage on me.
-Lasting power. It stays most of the day for me and it doesn't break down.
-Non-oxidizing. I usually have problems with foundations turning orange on me, but this one stays pretty true to the original color.

Dislikes:
-Smell. It has a weird plastic smell that bugs me during application and for an hour or so afterwards before disappearing.
-Packaging. The jar is glass and unnecessarily large and bulky. It's a pain to travel with and store. Also not very sanitary.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Stellaburke

I love love love this foundation! I used to use the normal color stay foundation but it felt kind of greasy and heavy on my skin so I couldn't use it too often. When I finally tried the whipped version I fell in love. It's very light on my skin but has the same coverage as the original. I personally like the glass packaging. The only thing that I didn't really like was that it was $12 and it was kind of hard to pick the correct color through the glass. To apply it, I just put my stippling brush in it and a little goes a long way.