December 22, 2014 | 1379 users online

Scrubs - LUSH - Ocean Salt

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by missriss2012

I bought this product after a SA gave me the LUSH hand treatment. I was so impressed with how smooth my hands felt after this. I also have some enlarged pores on my cheeks and the SA also said that using this a couple times a week would really help reduce the appearance of my pores. I'm in love with this product. I bought the smaller size because they were sold out of the bigger one. I use this on my face, hands, and feet. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by kitkat88

if you have to have one thing from lush...this is it! you can use it on your face, hands, feet, and all over your body! i will never ever live without this product again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by sleepingapple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! I was originally given a small sample of this product at a LUSH store, and I started to use it nightly on my hands to help sooth my eczema. Less than two weeks later, my eczema was nearly gone, and I started using the product on my arms and face. This product is definitely pricey, but, at least for me, worth the price. I would repurchase.
I also don't take this in the shower. I use the scrub on dry skin first because rinsing off with water and a damp cloth. By doing this, the salt doesn't dissolve as fact (this is the way the girls at LUSH tried it out on my hands when they first gave me the sample.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by nikolala

great product, smells amazing and leaves my skin smooth and even. i hardly ever have to wear cover up. it does go fast. i use it on my face, shoulder, chest and back for an all over smooth and soft appearance. it's pricey but it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Panther4011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a small pot of this because it is super expensive and I love the way it made my face feel. I like the coarse salt but if it's too scratchy I just apply it on wet skin and it minimizes the size of the grains. I ended up buying the big tub because it works great for all over the body, especially with summer on the way. I'm a fan of the salty, sour smell and ever the salty taste when it get's in your mouth. The great thing about this scrud is that even though it is made with salt, it does not dry out your skin because of the avocado oil and it doesn't leave it greasy or the shower floor slippery like other scrubs I have tried.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by bellasera973

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use Ocean Salt in the shower, on my chest/elbows/legs, AFTER i use my regular body wash.

The salt crystals are really huge, so just be careful when "scrubbing." I used this on my face once, it left my face feeling tight and itchy, so I'm not sure I'd ever use it again on my FACE, but it is a nice exfoliate for the body.

When I was at the Lush store, the girl mixed "Ocean Salt" with "Creamed Almond and Coconut Shower Smoothie".. this combo was AMAZING. Unfortunately, they were all sold out of the Shower Smoothie, but I would STRONGLY recommend this combination!

Ocean salt can run you about $33, so yeah, it's definitely more expensive than stuff you can buy at your local grocery store.. and no, it's not worth the hefty price tag. You could easily make this stuff at home :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by ebrome

I am on my second jar of this! I have roseace and was scared to try it, but it has actualy improved the texture and appearance of my face. This product must be mixed prior to be used and I always wet my face in the shower before applying. It can be salty if it gets in your mouth, but overall I love this product!!! My husband have even started using it now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by jj2629

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favourite products from LUSH. I have bumpy skin on parts of my face and this scrub has made my skin baby smooth. It can be a little rough, the first time I used it I applied too much pressure and it kind of stung. The salt does all the work so you donít have to press hard to get the best results. I also found that if you put too much water on your face or body the salt will melt almost right away, youíre going to want to apply this on damp skin not dripping wet. Finally, a little goes a long way, you really donít need to use much. I just scoop out about a quarter size amount and it covers my whole face with some to spare. All in all I love this product and will continue to buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Leslie2877

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am always looking for a good exfoliant, so when I saw this in the LUSH store, I thought I'd try it out. I guess it's supposed to be a face scrub, but I used it on my body too. I loved the way it exfoliated my face. What I did not love is all of the little fine bumps that appeared after I used it. Apparently some ingredient doesn't agree with me. I think it may be that the lime is too harsh. It works okay as a body scrub, but I have other scrubs that work way better. :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

omg this scrub is awesome!! it smells sooo good!! i do not have sensitive skin so i used it on my face. it felt very nice. this is a great exfoliator. it left my skin so soft afterwards. once it dried up my skin did not feel oily at all. i have oily and acne prone skin and i did not get any break outs. my skin looks allot more even toned. i love this stuff!!