LUSH Ocean Salt

Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus grandis), Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Stearic Acid, Fresh Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Cetearate, Triethanolamine, Fresh Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima), Coconut Fat (Cocos nucifera), Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata), Glycerine, Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, FD&C Blue No. 1, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Hmm..this is my first facial product from lush.

I liked it - i didnt love it (like the lush sales assistant said i would!). It defo isnt for people with sensitive skin as sometimes it can feel like scrubbing shattered glass on your face!

However, once mixed with water, it does become a little subtle and does leave your skin feeling flake free and quite radiant!

It smells divine! a mixture of lemon/lime and a hint of coconut. It does taste salty when washing it off though which i personally do not mind.

I use it once/twice a week and still have SO SO much left.

id recommend it to a friend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Loved this scrub, but... I haven't gone back for more, so I can take it or leave it. I have to scrub on a regular basis or my skin breaks out... so I am always looking for something fun and functional. This has a nice texture, really pretty to look at (although that's not the most important thing!) and actually works. Not my favorite, but I didn't mind spending the money on it. Might be a bit harsh for dry or hyper sensitive skin... oilier skins might like it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have been using this for about a month. It's a really good scrub, but it does sting at times. My skin feels really soft and looks brighter after using this. I like to use it before my mud mask. Sometimes I use it for body scrub too, but its a bit too expensive for that. I really love the refreshing scent it has. Despite the stinging of skin and my wallet I like it very much and will buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

This is probably one of the best scrubs I've used. It lives up to its name with all of the different types of ocean salts inside. It leaves a nice clean feeling and the tiny salt granules buff the dead skin off easily. I use this mostly on my face and I've used it on my elbows but, it does its job on my face better. It has a nice lemony-vodka-salt smell to it which surprisingly smells GREAT! Just don't forget to stir it well before using. :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

smells very citrusy and clean and non offensive- very lemony fresh. ok, so the texure is basically salt. think actual salt granules. it's basically a gentler version of body scrub for the face. i don't have dry skin, however when i was using this all over my face once a week as an exfoliator, it did kind of hurt on the delicate areas like cheekbones and eye area, and when i washed it off, those area stung a little. so i switched to using this on my relatively thick skinned, blackhead prone nose and tzone.

It's a bit pricey for a scrub but I really love this product. It makes your skin very very soft and exfoliates wonderfully. I tend to use too much and it finishes too quickly..I just can't help myself, I really like it!

Ive purchased this twice to be honest, its nice smelling has sea salt and lemon great for acne prone / oily skin such as mine but in all honesty was too stingy at times. Furthermore it didnt smell too great. As for results it wasnt a scrub so i find it hard to understand what else it would do??? Skin was SUPER SOFT I admit, very very soft... but the stingy feeling was a downer especially on my lips... it also would sting if I had a scratch on my skin. I know sea salt is great for skin and when I go swimming in the summer my skin is naturally tighter and softer and scars heal faster....but I'd rather go to the sea than use this on my face.

I've been searching forever to find something to help with my KP. In the few years that I have had it, I have tried everything to get rid of it. LUSH Ocean Salt definitely has made a difference...and I've only been using it for a week! It is a little pricey, but it works really well so I will probably repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ocean Salt is one of my must have products, not only from LUSH but from any company. It smells amazing and feels great on the skin. I can tell a difference from using this product, it does actually brighten your skin. The price is a little steep, but I think you get what you pay for and Ocean Salt is worth some extra money.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely adore this product! I've never used it for my face, and honestly don't really plan to, but for a body scrub, this is perfect! I love the smell and feel of it. It really gets all that dead skin, and you don't have to use very much. If I only I could afford this on a regular basis . . .

Edit: I tried this on my face after spending the weekend at a friend's house and forgetting all my face stuff. That's really the only time you should use this as a facial exfoliator. I don't have sensitive skin, and it felt really, really harsh on me. It did make my skin nice and soft, though.