January 30, 2015 | 1185 users online

Scrubs - LUSH - Ocean Salt

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 3:30:00 AM More reviews by KBujold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I use it 3-4x a week on my face to exfoliate and it leaves it feeling like a baby's bum. The only downfall I always ends up getting a little limey taste in my mouth lol Will buy again and again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by LauraMichelle1515

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I broguht this in the small tub about a week ago for 5.85. Been using it every nice to remove make up and general everyday grime. Its been amazing. Not had any break outs since i started using it. One things about this scrub is its NASTY if you get it in your mouth which is almost 100% Guaranteed, but i can live with that.
Makes my skin baby smooth and the small pot is great for travelling.
The smell is gorgeous and the scrub just makes my skin feel super clean. Would definatly recommend especially to people with acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by JulesGrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is sold as a facial scrub, but I use it as a body scrub and as such nothing I've tried up to date has been as good (plan on mixing up my own sea salt scrub, though, since it is a bit on the pricey side).

Applied on dry skin before shower with damp exfoliation gloves, this leaves my body absolutely silky soft and it does help minimising razor bumps if used before shaving.

If it was not for the price, I would definitely say this is my HG scrub, since not only does it not dry out your skin and makes it soft, but it smells amazing too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE this stuff. The smell is amazing. There are large grains of salt in it so if you have very sensitive skin I would be careful with it. However, my face is really soft after I use this stuff. It's a little pricey but it's such a good product. I usually put a little (size of quarter or less) in my hand and add just a little bit of water and then rub it all over my face. I will definitely be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 8:52:00 PM More reviews by esmereldaskysurfer

I have horrible skin. Dry in patches, oily in patches and if im not REALLY careful about moisturizing i literally get huge flakey patches of skin that are really obvious and horrible looking.

With this in mind, i was looking for a hardcore scrub that didnt smell really disgusting (im really picky about smells, especially on my face). A friend recommended Ocean Salt, and after my first try i was hooked. The scrub smells fab (kinda a salty, lime and vodka smell, but not hardcore alcohol-y), you can limit how harsh a scrub it is by rubbing it on your hands a little to reduce the size of the salt chunks, or you can apply it directly to your face for a really deep scrub. It washes off easily, the salt dissolves down the drain without clogging it up with chunks, and it leaves your skin REALLY clean. I wouldnt recommend using this every day, because i think it would hurt your skin being used too often, but i use it once a week and i have no problems.

The only thing i dont much care for is it is a little messy to apply, you really have to lean over the sink to avoid pieces falling all over the bathroom.

I'm on my second pot of this, and it is definitely one of my staples!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by deepmakeup

I purchased this product about a month ago and i must say that this is the best scrub i have found and will probably stick to it. I've tried MAC, Clinique's 7 day scrub and St ives but this one works wonders. It's a bit harsh on first contact but once you work it through it feels like it's taking out all the day's dirt and grime and leaves my skin super soft like a baby's bottom:) It smells like clean kinda like men's shaving cream. But i love the blue color and the smell and of course what it does to my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like the smell of this, very limey and fresh. I was surprised my skin could handle this once a day. Worked really well and left my face glowing. The only downer is that its super expensive ($33 a tub).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ocean salt is expensive, but i'm willing to pay the price for how great it is for everything i use it for. plus you only need a tiny bit.

my favorite way to use ocean salt is to mix it in my hand with some angels on bare skin. it gives one of my favorite cleansers more of a kick in the exfoliation and my skin is so soft afterward it should be a crime.

it's also fantastic with lemony flutter, the ever famous lush hand treatment. that also works wonders for your feet.

ocean salt is a little too harsh to be used on my skin on its own, but mixed with other things it's fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by missriss2012

I bought this product after a SA gave me the LUSH hand treatment. I was so impressed with how smooth my hands felt after this. I also have some enlarged pores on my cheeks and the SA also said that using this a couple times a week would really help reduce the appearance of my pores. I'm in love with this product. I bought the smaller size because they were sold out of the bigger one. I use this on my face, hands, and feet. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by kitkat88

if you have to have one thing from lush...this is it! you can use it on your face, hands, feet, and all over your body! i will never ever live without this product again