July 28, 2014 | 1896 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by jleighlopez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best concealer I have found! I have pale skin with the DARKEST circles. I have tried numerous concealers only to be disappointed. I found this product thanks to some online beauty gurus, otherwise I would have totally overlooked it. Also, a little bit goes A VERY LONG WAY!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Katedutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Grabbed this at Wal Mart, not expecting too much as I had never heard of it before. I was STUNNED to find that this could be a dupe for the likes of some 20-something dollar concealers. It's extremely full-coverage (I don't like anything less, why conceal it if you can still see it?) and a little goes a very long way. It's a tube applicator, so I squeeze some out onto the back of my hand & then apply a tiny, tiny amount with either a concealer brush or an applicator sponge. Bear in mind, it's easier to build coverage than remove & I'm sure that explains why there are some "cakey" claims out there for glamoflauge.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by ojgornall

I LOVE this concealer! And I have never found one that works this great! This has full coverage, may get cakey if you don't use it properly though. I would like a wider range of colors, but Hard Candy is not popular enough. If more people bought it, then it would have enough money to make more colors. This covers pimples, moles, tattoos, and scars. Blend well! I would definitely recommend for EVERYBODY!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by frecklesrock

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I never would have thought while meandering around the Walmart cosmetics area that I would find a fab concealer in the Hard Candy section! I am always looking for a better concealer so I bought it. It's great for under eye circles, only a tiny bit is needed. I also use it to cover dark marks and acne. Best applied with a good concealer brush. This is buy!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite concealer. I have eczema and one of my problem areas is an angry red patch that randomly appears on my neck. This concealer is thick and creamy, so it doesn't exacerbate the already sensitive area. Previously I was using Dermablend Cover Creme, which I loved and it was a fantastic color match, but it's $35. This is only $6 and comes in a hygienic squeeze tube (my favorite type of packaging).

I am NC20 and Glamoflage in Light is a perfect color match for me. It has a lot of yellow in it, which is good for balancing both redness and blue tones (like dark undereye circles).

I've tried probably 30+ concealers from various drugstore and prestige brands, and this is among the very best I've used. If you're very, very fair or cool toned, you might not find a good color match or if you're very oily this might not work for you. Otherwise I highly recommend. I will repurchase this concealer as long as it keeps being manufactured.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This is the best concealer I have found so far for my dark under circles! It gives the heavy coverage that I need. It lasts a while, but not long enough, since it is half way gone by the time I get home from school. I have also found this concealer to work great as an eye shadow primer as well. It hides the redness of pimples great! It is also a great price for the amount that it gives you. My only complaint is that once you put it on, a bit of dry patches come up. Putting Vaseline under my eyes at night to moisturize helps prevent that from happening.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by NthsyNgie

this product are too thick for me,i've tried using it couple of times and it turns out a bit cakey..its definetely not buildable so yeah you gotta be carefull with it..
it covers really well and a little products goes a long way but im finding it hard to blend..maybe because this is a heavy duty concealer,i think its best to used when you wanted a full coverage for a party makeup not for everyday used!
my favorite part of this product are the creamy little concealer pencil , im using it for my acne scar and it turns out great..
im not gonna buy it again because i think the amount of product are gonna lasts forever for me since i don't use it that often..
overall its pretty good for those who looking for a full coverage concealers..the price are pretty good too for that amount of product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Yeochin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this frequently quite awhile ago, but being the product junkie I am, I was always wanting to try new things. I cannot recall ever finding faults with this product to begin with, but I was hoping that maybe I would find something better. Well, I started using this again recently, and I have to say it cuts my routine in half. The better part of my morning is dedicated to concealing my under eye circles, which usually entails applying a corrector, foundation, then 2-3 layers of concealer. Not with this, I put a light layer of foundation on and two little dots of this under each eye, and blend with a moist sponge, and my circles are completely gone in under a minute. I set it with a brightening silica powder, and it does not budge all day. The shade light just so happens to be an almost perfect match. It is not too yellow, not too pink, and not so ridiculously light that my undereye area looks unnatural. I have to stress a damp sponge is the quickest, least painful way to apply this product. I have used my fingers in the past, but it takes forever to smooth out the product and get it looking perfect. I don't think I'd go near this with a brush, it is just too thick and goopy imo, I doubt it would blend very well. A sponge soaks up the excess product, and gives me a smooth, flawless result. This stuff is also pretty cheap, so yay. :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Ashjasgreen

Great concealer and overall brightener. Even if I don't do full face makeup I will use this under my eyes because it makes such a difference. The other girls are right. A little dot goes a long way. It's also great for concealing tattoos.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by BosnianGirlxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is no joke. It's super pigmented and you only need a small dot for both eyes. You barely need any product so one tube of this will last you a long time (I'm talking years).

In the past I've always had high end concealers but they would always crease on me. This is the only one I've come across that doesn't settle in my fine lines.

The downside is they only have 3 shades. I use light in the winter when I'm around NC20 and medium in the summer when I'm NC 30.

It covers the darkness under my eye and really brightens the entire area. It's also pigmented enough to cover blemishes. Overall this is an incredible concealer I really recommend it and at $6 you can't go wrong.