Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Eh, I wasn't too impressed with this product. I don't know if it's because I got a shade too light (???) or it just isn't good. It works amazingly at covering tattoos but even then it's SO thick and mask like. Even if you use the tiniest amount, it doesn't spread or blend well at all. I am a super full coverage girl & I use/have tried all of the heaviest liquid foundations/concealers out on the market so that's saying something if I think it's too thick and sticky. I wear MAC's Pro Longwear Foundation & when I use this over it , it's kind of hard to describe but it almost makes my foundation disintegrate when I put it on over it. It's weird, like it's too thick to mesh with my very smooth Pro Longwear Foundation.It does have good coverage, but I prefer my Pro Longwear Concealer or my NYX's HD Photogenic Concealer Wand.

on 4/13/2013 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This product seams like it can last me forever! It is really good, and a little bit goes aloooonnnggggg way. no joke.

Edit: I hate this product, I don't use concealer very often but after a while, the texture became all runny and unusable.

on 4/12/2013 5:07:00 PM

Holy Grail concealer! I love this stuff! It works great for the dark circles under my eyes and redness. This lasts me for a long time because you only need a small amount. I am very pale and this matches my skin tone! Hurray! The only thing I do not like is that as the day goes on it wears off.

on 4/12/2013 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

What I am most impressed with about this product is how little you need! This is going to last me years at this rate! I need about the tip of a sharpened pencil to cover my cheeks, nose, chin and forehead! This concealer is very thick. I would also say go one shade darker then you think you are because they are very light. I am not sure if this product will be too think in the summer but right now I am loving it! and it doesn't make me break out!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Decided to buy this after reading/watching views on this. This is not for me. Its too thick for me and I have to really work at it to blend into my skin.

Holy crap this covers freckles! The ultra-light shade was too light for me, but nonetheless I am using it on paler people than myself. Heavy duty is definitely what this is, and a handy-dandy pencil concealer! For 6$ you seriously can't go wrong. I will get a slightly darker shade to match me personally. It does look quite nasty inside the tube though, it looks bubbled and that it might separate. Don't be fooled by that, its very effective.

on 4/7/2013 9:41:00 AM

I love this product for the coverage. I have tried everything from cheap to expensive concealers and this product does better than most. The only down fall is that it settles in my fine lines a bit. But I can not seem to find a better coverage in any other line that doesn't cost an arm to purchase. Would buy again. It lasts a very long time because it only takes a little bit to cover up dark circles. I have had mine for about 6 months and haven't even used half of it yet.

on 4/6/2013 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This product definitely lived up to my expectations. I have dark under eye circles and uneven skin tone. I prefer looking flawless and matte rather than natural and this stuff is amazing! Its thicker so you don't need to use a lot of product at once, only a little dab. I saw this compared to Kat Von D's Tattoo Concealer and I would say its pretty close. It covers all my flaws and of course you need to set it with powder, anything liquid needs to be set to last and stay on your face. Its affordable and it actually works! Very impressed with this!

on 4/5/2013 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

After reading a lot of positive reviews of this product, I went over to Wal-Mart and bought some for $6. I am very glad I did not pay more for this product. I was excited to try it and tried applying it as soon as I got it home. It was HORRIBLE! The texture is very thick. It looked and felt like mud. I even tried thinning it out by rubbing it between my fingers. Even that did nothing to help. Once I put it on my face, it felt greasy and sticky. Worst of all, it settled into the bumps on my face. Rather than camoflaging them, it made them stand out even more. Definitely NOT what I was I looking for. I had to wash my hands with soap and water 3 times before I got this stuff off my fingers. But even that did not get rid of it completely. When I got up the next morning, I noticed I still had traces of this make-up on my fingertips. Yuck. Needless to say, this foundation went where it belongs: in the garbage. There is no way I would wear this make-up out in public. I guess this is a perfect example of the truth of the old saying "You get what you pay for." In my opinion, this product is nothing but a huge waste of money. Do NOT waste your precious time or money on this product.

on 4/5/2013 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Overall a great product! After I purchased this concealer, haven't bothered with any others. Great coverage! A little goes a long way!