Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

I find with this concealer a little goes a long way!! I tend to use this for my everyday look under bb cream and I save my MAC select cover-up for fancy shmancy dinners and nights out. I find that they are fairly similar but that the Hard Candy concealer tends to kind of look cakey if you put even a little too much under your eyes. Every where else on the face it blends seamlessly but for the eyes I find it not all that great but not too terrible [if you get what i mean]. I usually fix that problem by adding an eye cream on before and wiping off the excess before doing my makeup. Overall I have had this for quite some time and the thought of getting a new and different concealer has yet to cross my mind! It is a keeper in my book but please use it sparingly! This tube will last you well over 6 months.

I love this stuff! Its full coverage and it doesnt crease under the eyes. As for tattoos lol yeah it doesnt do much. But the face its wonderful! It doesnt cake up last long ( on me it lasted 8 hours) and a little goes a long way and for 6 dollars its the best drug store concealer :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I picked this up from Walmart and I didn't think I would like it, but thought I would give it a try and I actually love it! I find it to be really creamy, as opposed to some concealers that are dry and thick. I am NW 15/20 and I got the extra light shade and think it blends in nicely. You really only need the smallest amount and it spreads like butter! What impresses me the most is that it doesn't cake up with many layers. I can put on several layers and I don't look like a frosted cake.

I don't have a ton to cover up but I do have dark spots that I hate and find that nothing covers them to the degree I want-- except this one!

It comes with a pencil that you can also use, but I don't find that necessary for me.

The tube comes with a large amount of product so it will last a long time and the packaging is very cute, as is the name. I also am a fan because it is made in the USA. That is important to me.

A trick I read from a different reader that I have been using is to mix a small amount of it with my foundation (I am using the Hard Candy one right now) and man, it boosts up the coverage and also can lighten or darken a foundation that is not the best match for your skin.

It lasts all day and doesn't get oily or greasy on me, which can happen for me with many products.

I will certainly repurchase and I am very impressed with Hard Candy! I remember it from earlier high end days and I don't think it has decreased in quality, only price, which I love!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have used this for 2 years but I have tried some other concealers along the way this stuff last almost a year a little goes such a long way it is heavy but if your looking for a full coverage con what do you really expect the only thing I dislike is it is sticky but that's it's only down fall I recommend this to anyone who needs to help cover alot! It's not for everyone though!

I got the shade medium and I originally bought this product to spot conceal any blemishes. But it just didn't suit my skin tone. So I tried using it as an under eye highlighter and it looked ashy. But I finally found something that worked well with this product. I love this for shaping my brows. I fill in my brows with a powder and go in with the glamoflauge concealer to outline my brow and give it a clean finish. It's not too runny but not too thick so I find it perfect for outlining my brows with. Also a little goes a long way so I've had mine for a while and am not even close to being finished. And the price is unbeatable. So if any of you disliked this product as a spot or under eye concealer I highly recommend you try shaping your brows with it if you like that look.

I need to find a way to describe this product without using the same language I did when actually using it on my skin. Oh boy. First, it's a good price. That's about it. I rubbed a bit on a small blemish I had, and it seemed to conceal it well. BUT, I bought this product to cover a TATTOO. Don't waste your time. The concealer pencil is the only reason I would purchase this again, as I've included it in my new ink-concealing regimen (good thing it's cheap!) There aren't many shades to choose from, so you may have to mix n match, but the packaging prevents you from testing it without looking like you're trying to shoplift. Now to the actual concealer: A little bit goes a VERY long way with this product, and after packing on multiple layers (with 10 minute waiting periods between each) with a concealer brush, my fingers and a sponge, it did cover the tattoo. However, it did not dry! Even an hour and a half later, it was as wet as when I patted it on. It also does not blend AT ALL, at least it did not on the outside edges. And it rubs off on EVERYTHING. Good luck trying to get it off your fingers/clothing/makeup tools, because this stuff is like sludge from the bottom of an oil well. I had to soak my sponge and concealer brush in dish soap overnight to get it out! And for both the tattoo and the blemish I concealed, I really had to scrub hard with my face cleanser to get it off (doesn't make sense that a product that transfers onto everything would be difficult to get off). All in all, the pencil it comes with isn't bad, it really helps in the concealing process, and the cream might work well for heavy duty under eye circles or even a small blemish, but don't waste your time on tattoos or large areas of the skin. There are much better products out there! And buy another concealer brush, because this stuff will ruin it.

I've heard soooo much good things about this product and since i can't buy and Hard Candy in Australia i had to buy it online..

I'm so glad i did! This is amazing!!! A little goes a long way, The consistency is thick and you need to take your time to blend it out. I don't use this under my eyes as i use another product. But for that occasional pimple that pops up- this is perfect!

I will definitely repurchase this when i run out. Highly recommended.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This does exactly what everyone is raving about. It is a super opaque heavy duty concealer. It works. The problem: the main ingredient is petroleum, which is a very problematic ingredient to use on your face. If you skin is healthy and tough, you probably won't have an issue. But for acne prone/ sensitive/ clogged pore prone skin, this might break you out. I'm hesitant to keep using it.

Yes, this concealer does have amazing coverage, but it also looks very fake on skin, and it flakes on dry skin. The shade I got, Ultra Light, was waaay too pale for me. I was deciding between Light and Ultra Light, but I chose the latter, and I tried it at home. I could tell it was too light, but I thought I could pull it off. I couldn't. It just didn't blend in and look like skin. However, I did get a use out of it by adding it to a lower coverage foundation that was too dark for me. I tried using it solo to cover the redness on my nose, but it left streaks, even when using a brush. In addition to streaks, it also creased rather badly on the undereye area (using powder)! The price is okay at $6. I actually liked the pencil that came with it more than the liquid concealer, because it can be used for spots, as an eye brightener on the waterline, or around the lips as an "invisible" lipliner (but sharpen between using it these ways!). The best thing about this concealer is the packaging! It's absolutely adorable. :)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product, but for those of you who have given it poor reviews I've realize that most of you have dry/normal skin. This product is geared towards people with oily/combo skin. It will cause you to look flaky other wise.

Top Rated Hard Candy Products