Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

3.5

Water, carnauba wax, silica, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutane, stearic acid, oleic acid, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrolyzed soy protein, lauroyl lysine, acacia senegal, pvp/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, peg-8 beeswax, panthenol, lecithin, simethicone, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, trisoidum edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben. May Contain: iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, busmuth oxychloride, chromium hydroxide green, manganes violet, chromium oxide greens, carmine, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is great for everyday wear! I'm Asian and my lashes are short and thin. I first use Clinique's lash building primer, which helps with the clumping, and this mascara lengthens, separates, and does give a bit of volume. I curl my lashes after the application dries and they're able to hold a nice curl. I think the primer really helps with this mascara. If I didn't have it, I don't think I would buy this mascara again.

I love this mascara! It's great for people with long lashes who just want to add some drama. It thickens, lengthens, and curls. I think the negative reviews might be because it's too thick to use on lashes that aren't already long (too much clumping occurs). I love that I can just put on one coat and be good to go for daytime use, or I can put on 2 or 3 for a more dramatic effect.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ugh. Got this as a GWP and it sucks. It clumps. I HATE clumping. It does lengthen, but didn't give me any volume. And it's just not worth the clumps. There are better mascaras out there.

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I tried to work with this one. I really really did try. I wanted to give my sensitive eyes a break and figured I'd go and buy me some Clinique mascaras since they are supposed to be great for sensitive eyes and whatnot. Well, yah, that's where the good qualities stopped. I ended up with a clump of 3 lashes, no matter how much or how little I applied. It also weighed down my lashes like mad, so it made them stick like straight forward, no curl, no life, no nothing. Just 3 straight forward clumped up lashes. No, I will not buy this again. I'm glad it was cheap.

This mascara delivered for me as far as doubling goes--it really built up my lashes! Sad to say, though, it flakes and I wind up with threads of black IN my eyes, and I have to fish them out after I take my makeup off at night. I've even found some of this mascara in my eyes the next morning. Occasionally I've wound up with burning and itching eyes from this long before the end of the day. I've never had trouble with any other mascara getting in my eyes and irritating them on a normal, non-rainy, non-sweaty day. It's a shame, because it did make my lashes look glam!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favourite masceras. Not quite HG level, but pretty close. It's perfect when i want to define my lashes but don't want anything overdramatic. It makes my light coloured average length lashes long and lush. It doesn't clump and it's the only dept store mascera that i've ever bought more than once. Definitely a winner.

Great product! I wouldn't call it the best mascara ever since it does clump if you coat your lashes too many times, but it does its job and darkens/thickens/lengthens my lashes. It has great staying power and doesn't give me raccoon eyes even after 18 hours. Will definitely buy again!

Same as the reviewer below. Did nothing for me except clump my lashes, even when I did just the first coat. I got NO volume from this at all. It left my lashes feeling crunchy and dry, and clumped together.

I'm sorry to report that this mascara did nothing for me. It made my lashes stick together and dry out.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I got this in a GWP. It's perfect for daytime because there's no drama in this tube. My lashes still look like my lashes, only longer, darker and better. If I didn't have a gazillion GWP mascaras to use up, I would purchase this one. I'm deducting one lippie because I don't think it fulfills its "doubling" claim, but it is definitely a lengthening mascara.

Popular Mascaras