Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

3.5

Water, carnauba wax, silica, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutane, stearic acid, oleic acid, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrolyzed soy protein, lauroyl lysine, acacia senegal, pvp/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, peg-8 beeswax, panthenol, lecithin, simethicone, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, trisoidum edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben. May Contain: iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, busmuth oxychloride, chromium hydroxide green, manganes violet, chromium oxide greens, carmine, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide.

on 10/1/2007 7:39:00 PM

Great product! I wouldn't call it the best mascara ever since it does clump if you coat your lashes too many times, but it does its job and darkens/thickens/lengthens my lashes. It has great staying power and doesn't give me raccoon eyes even after 18 hours. Will definitely buy again!

on 9/29/2007 8:55:00 AM

Same as the reviewer below. Did nothing for me except clump my lashes, even when I did just the first coat. I got NO volume from this at all. It left my lashes feeling crunchy and dry, and clumped together.

on 9/1/2007 6:43:00 PM

I'm sorry to report that this mascara did nothing for me. It made my lashes stick together and dry out.

on 8/30/2007 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I got this in a GWP. It's perfect for daytime because there's no drama in this tube. My lashes still look like my lashes, only longer, darker and better. If I didn't have a gazillion GWP mascaras to use up, I would purchase this one. I'm deducting one lippie because I don't think it fulfills its "doubling" claim, but it is definitely a lengthening mascara.

on 8/27/2007 7:04:00 AM

Seperates lashes and lengthens but also clumps, smudges and makes my curled lashes droop.

on 8/19/2007 4:52:00 PM

I love this mascara! I used to use Naturally Glossy when I wanted to look casual, and High Definition when I wanted to look dramatic. This is the PERFECT in-between mascara! It makes big, babydoll lashes that look wonderful! I have very long lashes, and this makes them look even better! You don't need to curl them, you just put on this mascara!

on 8/13/2007 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I received this as a GWP and am pretty impressed. This is perfect for everyday wear as it's not overly volumizing or lengthening. I already have long lashes but they aren't very dark, so this makes my lashes just look like a prettier, darker, fluffier version of themselves. I also like the fact that I can put it on quickly and not fuss over any clumping factors. It 'can' clump of course but I find just running a clean dry spooly brush over it fixes all problems quite easily. All in all this is a very easy and low-maintenance mascara for daytime and work. I will definitely purchase once mine is finished.

on 7/27/2007 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not a big fan of mascara, nor of Clinique. But I got this mascara as a GWP and loved it. I've only ever used two other brands of mascaras (Maybelline XXL, Estee Lauder) and found Clinique's to be the best. Fresh, no clumping, elongated my lashes. No smudging through the day, no residue either. Definitely will repurchase!

on 7/24/2007 6:25:00 PM

I like this mascara. I wear a coat of it on top of the other mascara I'm wearing for a finish. Good for special occasions, doesn't smudge, doesn't clump.

on 7/18/2007 8:31:00 AM

If you wanna have beautiful eyes, then just go and buy this mascara. You will love it. It makes volume and length. And doesnīt clump! The only one diadvantage is that during the day it smudges under the eyes. But how I say, otherwise itīs perfect!