April 18, 2014 | 1840 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Doubling Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2007 7:23:00 PM More reviews by xobrainfreezeox

Your average mascara. There's nothing really special about it, but it does work well enough for everyday looks. If you want a basic mascara, this is it, but you can find cheaper versions nearly everywhere you look. I wouldn't suggest buying it, just because it's overpriced for what you get. You could get the same thing at Target for less.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2007 7:38:00 PM More reviews by kdeichsel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is fine. And when i use the term fine - i am intending to sound as generic and average as possible. There's nothing wrong with this mascara - except the price. If you're rich and like throwing money at multimillion dollar companies like Estee lauder - buy this clinique mascara. If you desperately need to tell people that you wear clinique for image purposes - buy this mascara. If you're a die hard clinique wearer - buy this mascara.

For the rest of us who dont care about labels, are not loyal to one brand, and care about our wallets - buy l'oreal. Less than half the price, and exactly the same effect - and l'oreal mascaras often come with "extras" - like liners or makeup removers - attached to the package.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2007 11:24:00 PM More reviews by oohollyoo

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

ok so it does double as it says ... im more of a 100x pow wow kinda girl so for plain jane this is good. but for amazing lushious lashes i'd say no.,

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2007 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Anaiis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very nice mascara, the best of all clinique mascaras IMHO. It gives me just enough definition, altough not as dramatic as some but ok for evening wear as well. It doesn't clump, can be removed effortlessly without fightning and rubbing and lasted so long without drying up!
EDIT: I added one lippie, since it became my HG. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2007 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Iriegirl

This mascara always initially works for me by giving my lashes more definition, length and volume (I have naturally curly but short lashes), but after a few weeks, the mascara clumps and there's so much extra glob on the mascara wand. If the clinique lab can only make it less messy I may consider buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2007 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Miss_shopAlot

Like many have mentioned, this is a good day-time mascara because it looks natural and leaves lashes quite soft. After finishing up my tube of Diorshow, this was quite the change! Definately NOT the mascara to go to for the va va voom lashes but it does the job if you want a simple, no clumping mascara that stays on all day without any sort of flaking. I noticed that with this one, I need to apply more coats than usual to get the desired volume. However, it's also nice to have the flexibility to build up as needed without getting clumpy.
It is a bit on the runny side so the application takes some mastery to avoid smudging and getting it all over the eyelid. I wouldn't mind repurchasing but probably won't... so many mascaras out there, so little time!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2007 8:42:00 PM More reviews by sslindler

I've used many different brands of mascara ...Mac, Estee Lauder, Chanel, Cover Girl, Loreal, etc. I always come back to Clinique's Lash Doubling. It doesn't double the lashes but it does extend them. My eyes tend to water due to allergies and the Lash Doubling stays put. It also doesn't clump like the others tend to.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2007 7:39:00 PM More reviews by mutelorelei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Product collects badly on end of wand and bottle got goopy quickly, which makes application difficult after you've had it a couple of weeks. Goes on thinly for a natural look, but clumps a little. Not worth the money, and nothing special.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2007 6:20:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was 12.50 in Boots. I bought the gorgeous clinique impossibly glossy gloss and needed another item to get my extra 500 boots card points, so got this. For ref, i like big curled, seperated lashes, my fave mascaras so far are ysl faux cils and MF lash perfection(?) (the one with the rubbery brush) I dont wear e/s or anything else on my eyes so i like my lashes to be quite full and thick. This was a really natural mascara. Very subtle, great if u want the natural look. Also it was very black, not grey-black like most mascaras out there. And it was easy to take it off, literally one to 2 swipes with my face wipes got it all off. BUT it was too natural, i thought i would get super thick luscious lashes (ok i wasnt expecting anything as great as faux cils, but as least close-ish!) but rather it gave me 'feathery, natural' lashes. Which i can get with a bunch of much much cheaper mascaras. PIC OF BRUSH IN PROFILE

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2007 1:13:00 AM More reviews by ais4alison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an average mascera. It doesn't thicken or do anything better than any DS brand though. And it flakes and clumps a lot and the bottle gets goopy really easy. I am not a huge fan of any Clinique masceras, but I do love the Clinique brand.