November 23, 2014 | 1680 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Doubling Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2007 8:06:00 PM More reviews by kzolin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this in a GWP. It's perfect for daytime because there's no drama in this tube. My lashes still look like my lashes, only longer, darker and better. If I didn't have a gazillion GWP mascaras to use up, I would purchase this one. I'm deducting one lippie because I don't think it fulfills its "doubling" claim, but it is definitely a lengthening mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2007 7:04:00 AM More reviews by pinkpetal

Seperates lashes and lengthens but also clumps, smudges and makes my curled lashes droop.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Kaylaklvc

I love this mascara! I used to use Naturally Glossy when I wanted to look casual, and High Definition when I wanted to look dramatic. This is the PERFECT in-between mascara! It makes big, babydoll lashes that look wonderful! I have very long lashes, and this makes them look even better! You don't need to curl them, you just put on this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2007 12:10:00 AM More reviews by YADAYADAYADA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a GWP and am pretty impressed. This is perfect for everyday wear as it's not overly volumizing or lengthening. I already have long lashes but they aren't very dark, so this makes my lashes just look like a prettier, darker, fluffier version of themselves. I also like the fact that I can put it on quickly and not fuss over any clumping factors. It 'can' clump of course but I find just running a clean dry spooly brush over it fixes all problems quite easily. All in all this is a very easy and low-maintenance mascara for daytime and work. I will definitely purchase once mine is finished.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2007 3:40:00 PM More reviews by efkharisto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not a big fan of mascara, nor of Clinique. But I got this mascara as a GWP and loved it. I've only ever used two other brands of mascaras (Maybelline XXL, Estee Lauder) and found Clinique's to be the best. Fresh, no clumping, elongated my lashes. No smudging through the day, no residue either. Definitely will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2007 6:25:00 PM More reviews by aesthetic

I like this mascara. I wear a coat of it on top of the other mascara I'm wearing for a finish. Good for special occasions, doesn't smudge, doesn't clump.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2007 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Without_it

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you wanna have beautiful eyes, then just go and buy this mascara. You will love it. It makes volume and length. And doesnīt clump! The only one diadvantage is that during the day it smudges under the eyes. But how I say, otherwise itīs perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2007 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Chinell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's really nice mascara, it doesn't smudge or anything. it add volume and length to my lashes, but not quiet double. The brush works really well with my lashes. If you apply sereval coats, you can really get a dramactic look!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2007 5:31:00 PM More reviews by gollygeewhiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this from a friend and I really loved it, so I bought the full size. The brush works well with my untamed lashes. They have a mind of their own sometimes but this brush can get them in the right direction. I had been using this as my HG for a few months when I started using a primer and the ELF curler. Even better! My lashes look amazing everyday. I have had no problems with flaking, smudging, or caking. It gives me the right amount of coverage for a "better than natural" look. I don't think this would work for a dramatic look though.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2007 4:37:00 PM More reviews by glossmaven

I got this in a gwp, which is how I get the majority of my mascaras. I really didn't like this at first, because I kept accidentally poking myself in the eye with the narrow tip- Ouch! I got used to the brush, and I don't hate it now. I've never been very thrilled with Clinique mascara in general, but I get so much of it, so I keep using it. This mascara is better than other Clinique kinds I've tried, because it does amplify your lashes, and the brush does get even the tiniest lashes. It looks great in the morning, but tends to smudge as the day goes on. I probably won't repurchase, since I keep getting freebies. In sum, it isn't the worst, but there are much better ones out there.