E.L.F. Essential Eyelid Primer - Sheer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Barium Sulfate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019).

on 10/7/2012 7:31:00 PM

Love at first try!
This primer is the best for the price and quality!
A little goes a long way, so don't use a lot(:
The formula has a very nice staying power with no creasing, which is awesome.
I still have an abundant amount, and I've had this product since the fall of last year.
Wonderful product, if mine ever runs out, I will be running to my local Target!

on 10/2/2012 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This stuff works pretty well. I was running out of my Tarte eye primer sample that I had gotten over the summer and picked this up at Target. It does what its supposed to, and it doesn't break me out. Overall I'm happy. I got it in the nude shade because that's the only one my store stocked. For a dollar what more could you ask for?

on 10/2/2012 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

After years of only using Mary Kay eye primer (and swearing I would never try anything else, because why fix what isn't broken, right?) I took the plunge and tried the ELF eye primer for a buck. Don't ever say I don't live on the edge...
I am pleased with it. It is a different texture in an eye primer than I'm used to, but I liked the slightly tacky feeling it leaves when dry (MK dries completely smooth) because then I know for sure my e/s are gonna stick. I like the slight tint to the ELF primer; it helps even out my eyelid area. My e/s sticks, looks vibrant and I had no issues with creasing--this stuff works just as well (or perhaps better) than Mary Kay.
The only issue I have with it (and the reason why I rated it 4 instead of 5) is that the tube doesn't hold much and runs out quickly. But, since it's a buck, that is not a huge deal for me. I can get 10 or 12 tubes of ELF for the same price as Mary Kay. Overall, fantastic product and I will def purchase again!

on 9/30/2012 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is a great eyeshadow primer from E.LF and only for 1 dollar. This is my second repurchased

on 9/29/2012 12:09:00 PM

I love this! For $1 it works! Its a great everyday eyeshadow primer. I have Urban Decay primer potion and only use that on the weekends or when I go out since it is pricey.

on 9/29/2012 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Eyelid Primer for only one dollar??? Yes! And it works just as good as high end make-up products. Seriously, slather some of this onto your lids and throw some eye liner and eyeshadow on and you're set for the day and night! Trust me, this works just as good as MAC or anything you can find at Sephora. I love E.L.F.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

For $1 you can't go wrong with this primer. It works just as good as those expensive primers but at a fraction of the cost. I wore this last night to a club and although the rest of my makeup didn't make it through the night my eye-makeup didn't budge. I have really oily skin; even my eyelids get oily and so I've always had a problem with my eye-makeup creasing and just disappearing before the end of the night. But with one dab of this primer on each lid you're eye-makeup will be in place all day/night. My only problem with this primer is that it doesn't create a neutral base for your eyeshadow. Other eyelid primers I've tried do and that's the one thing I think this product is missing.

on 9/26/2012 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I absolutely love this. E.L.F is becoming one of my favorite brands because of their high quality products for cheaper than a pack of gum! For 1$ you can't go wrong, really. I tested this out on my arm, and put an eyeshadow on it and then put eyeshadow without the primer on my other arm - I was pleasantly surprised to see that after a very long 16 hour day and even trying to rub it off, the color stayed put and was very pigmented! I love this. I love how creamy it is, as with any eye primer it can be easy to over apply and you really don't need as much as you think. I like the finish. This doesn't really make my eyeshadows any brighter, but I do find that it does make them a bit more pigmented. Nothing that my NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow can't fix though ;) I also use this as an eyelash primer before I put on my mascara and I have found it really makes my eyelashes bigger and last longer! Love, love love. This works just as well as my Urban Decay Primer Potion, if not better. I also discovered a secret - using this - or any eyeshadow primer - before your concealer will help it from creasing! yay!

on 9/21/2012 1:21:00 PM

Great product. Easy to use and so cheap! Make sure to not use too much though because it will give you as greasy feel (as with any eyelid primer though...).

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is a really good product by ELF one of they're best in my opinion, I spend alot of time applying, blending, and perfecting my eye makeup and once it's on there it better stay put through my sometimes 10+ hrs of wear, if you think about it eyelid primer might just be the most important product you put on your face/it's the base of all your beautiful es colors :)
I picked this up @ Target when looking for my usual eyelid primer/Loreal Decrease, I didn't see it and since I've seen this around for some time for a dollar I decided to try it, I thought I might like it better than Loreal Decrease, and I do :) The formula applies creamily and dries to a matte beige/white finish not sheer like the tube suggest not a problem for me. It does not crease and holds up es very well on my oily lids, I will say that it does absolutely nothing for pigmentation/popping es, neither did Decrease so not a factor personally issue solved with a good base. I'm more worried about the crease issue with oily/hooded lids. After a few uses I went back to Target and purchased 5 more tubes :) (I had to go to the same store twice, they were out first time around and I was determined to stock up! :) I do recommend trying before you buy high end brands, you might like it you might not, if you don't it was only $1 :)