August 21, 2014 | 1109 users online

Eye Primer - E.L.F. - Essential Eyelid Primer - Sheer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by RG525

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

this is the only eye shadow primer that I use! amazing price ($1) and it actually works! My eye shadow stays on all day without fail. it looks good if you use it as just a highlighter under the brow and an eye shadow just a little darker than your skin tone on your lid. would absolutely buy again, and I have many times. It lasts for a while also!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by ochoseis

So, where I live this product retails for $3.75usd. I bought it a week ago and I am realy surprised. I have oily lids, so I do really need a primer. I've used the nyx one, the micabella one, one from revlon superstay, and mac paintpot in painterly, and from my little experience with those, the elf eyelid primer is the best. I do get like 10 hours without creasing, my eyeshadow looks more vibrant and it has a little tint that covers some redness on my lids. Definitely will repurchase. I do think I need to try a higher end one, like the too faced or the urban decay primer potion.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by stunningdesire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing price! Great primer! I bought it in sheer which looks great on African-American skin tones. Sometimes I just go with the primer on and don't even wear eye shadow on top, I've gotten so many compliments when doing that! It just has a natural shadow and contours to the crease of your eye :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by skypine

Really so so, but w/ a price like that, u can't complain.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not bad, considering the price but not great either. It did make my eye shadows appear more vibrant but didn't help with the lasting power. Might buy again if only for the crazy cheap price of 1.00.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by nicoleleigh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had never properly tested this product until today, where it kept my eyeshadow on from 4.30am till 6pm, very happy with that. It blended well into my eyelid and prevented creasing all day long. With all other E.L.F products, In New Zealand the nearest place for me to get a small range of there products is 3 hours drive away, and there prices range from $5 to $15 when on sale, so the price here is not quite as ideal however I am still very pleased with the product and will be happy to re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 3:36:00 AM More reviews by DaphneBelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow what a great eye primer.
It goes on very sheer but it sure holds on to the eyeshadow.
I was amazed that my shadow stayed on all day and didn't slide or mix,
There was no fading at all.
The only thing I don't like is the sponge applicator I would prefer this to be in a tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by taynicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

E.L.F Eye primer is great! Works well on my skin, it doesn't crease and it makes my shadows last all day long. I love this product and its only $1

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by delicatepost

I hate it, I hate the smell, the job it does is awful.. I just dont use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by xoxomaggie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This primer is really, really good! It keeps my shadow on FOREVER lol. It doesn't crease if you don't put too much on.