E.L.F. Essential Eyelid Primer - Sheer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Barium Sulfate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019).

on 9/15/2012 11:30:00 PM

Wow! This product is great.I put it on at 6:00am when I get ready for school, and 9:00 at night my eye makeup is still there in place.It's only a dollar, but I can't buy it locally so I ordered it from eBay and it cost more like 7 dollars.Wasn't disappointed though!

on 9/11/2012 7:50:00 PM

I have this in Sheer, and I think it's amazing for keeping your shadow from creasing! I only tried it once or twice so far, but it's made SUCH a big difference in my eyeshadow at the end of the day! Usually it would look all oily, and a lot of it would have creased, migrated, and looked horrible. But with this, it looks just as fresh at the end of the day as it did when I applied it in the morning! I like the packaging, it's simple but sleek. It has a bit of a "slippery" feeling when you apply it, and I sort of like how it feels, it's very smooth. It doesn't help with pigmentation at all, but if you really need to keep your shadow from creasing like I did, then this stuff is amazing, especially for a dollar!

on 9/2/2012 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I couldn't even evaluate my e/s staying power with this..there are big random glitter pieces. I guess if you are under 30, that's cool. I used the 2 I bought once, and gave them to my daughter. I'll stick with UDPP. And, my budget is not big-it's just worth it.

on 9/1/2012 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

After spending nearly twenty dollars on TFSI, I decided to give this lid primer a try and was pleasantly surprised. For a dollar it does pretty much the same job, and my eye makeup (from MAC to Cover Girl) does not budge, even in extreme heat and humidity. The one thing I don't like about these tubes with wand applicators is that you can't get all the product out, but it's not such a big deal when the cost is so cheap. (In fact, that was the determining factor when I decided to go with TFSI instead of UDPP.) I've already repurchased this a couple of times and have even recommended it to friends.

on 9/1/2012 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like it but I think I want to try NYX next. Although it's 8 dollars, I've heard its a perfect dupe for Urban Decay but much cheaper. It makes my color pop and it lasts longer although most of my products are low end, if I use a high end product it lasts for a LONG time.

on 9/1/2012 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The staying power was uh-may-zing. And this is from someone who comes from a hot climate. People who see my eyeshadow at the end of the day are amazed that it's still the same way it looked in the morning. Although it doesn't add vibrancy to my eyeshadow or seem to have that silicone feel if you're into that. So it's a very practical primer but I love it. Worth it.

Well, you definitely get what you paid for. At $1, it's really not a bad product, but I notice that my eyeshadows fade and crease by the end of the day. It also doesn't make the eyeshadows "pop" as other primers do. I think the mineral eye primer is a tad bit better.

on 9/1/2012 1:02:00 AM

I bought this at Target because it was only $1, and I needed something to give eyeshadow staying power. I've never used primer before so I don't have anything to compare it to. It works for high end eyeshadow brands, but it didn't work for low end stuff. The other day I used it with E.L.F. eyeshadow, and within a couple of hours my eyeshadow disappeared. I used it tonight with Lancome, and after 10 hours of Georgia heat and humidity and dancing, my eyeshadow was still in place and vibrant! You can't go wrong with it for a dollar.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

After having a bad experience with the Eye & Liner Sealed, I decided to give this a go. This is an okay product. I purchased this for $1 (like everyone else) and applied this to my eyelids to my browbone. It creased a tad 5 hours later so meh. It's so cheap, the package quality is nice, a dope applicator. I also don't have oily lids (a very light sheen on my lids but that's it). I'll try the Mineral Eye Primer next.

on 8/31/2012 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have super oily lids didn't work for me. Good thing is thats its only $1.!!!