July 29, 2014 | 1989 users online

Eye Primer - E.L.F. - Essential Eyelid Primer - Sheer

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by taynicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

E.L.F Eye primer is great! Works well on my skin, it doesn't crease and it makes my shadows last all day long. I love this product and its only $1

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by delicatepost

I hate it, I hate the smell, the job it does is awful.. I just dont use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by xoxomaggie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This primer is really, really good! It keeps my shadow on FOREVER lol. It doesn't crease if you don't put too much on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

For only $1 it does it all. Talk about bang for your buck!
Helps my powder e/s stay crease free all day and somewhat intensifies the colour. Really runny but that's ok.
Don't expect it too work miracles though. It's a dollar drugstore product, not a high-end progeny ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by DizzyNicky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great primer for a buck. My HG eye shadow primer is Too Face Shadow Insurance but this is a close second. It actually dries faster. You can read my full comparison on my blog and see swatches.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great primer. Does what it's supposed to do. Lately my liquid liner had been rubbing off between the outside corner of my eye and the "wing" of the liner. Looked terrible and drove me crazy. This primer keeps that from happening, and it keeps my shadow from creasing. Cheap and awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this primer and it's a dollar so I love it even more. Not a huge fan of the packaging, it's really blah, but I don't hate it either.

Try it, it's only a dollar!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For the money this is an excellent eye primer.

An afternoon of athletics coaching, running around with a bunch of kids playing sport and my eye makeup didn't budge.

No creasing, no fading and my eyeshadow stayed put even though I worked up a sweat.

I am super impressed with this budget primer and I won't be wasting my money on expensive primers in the future.

The only thing I don't like is the packaging, I would prefer a tube so I can apply product straight onto a brush. I don't like sponge applicators which go back into the product spreading bacteria, especially when your playing with your eye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by sugarluv91

You'll be amazed with how amazing this product is. No creasing, no fading and i sound like im doing an ad for them ahaha but im not. Its truly a great product. From the 3 primers, studio, mineral, and essentials line i love the essentials 1$ primer.
Why waste 20$ when u can get something that works just as good for 1$?
=]

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by austinssister

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works so good especially for the price of it. It was $1 and works the same if not better than my $20 urban decay primer. Save your $19 for something else and get this primer instead!