E.L.F. Essential Eyelid Primer - Sheer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Barium Sulfate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019).

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I did not notice any significant improvement to the wear or color of my eye shadows after using this product, but since I only paid a $1 its no big deal.
I used mineral shadows, Jane Iredale and too faced palette eye shadows for reference.

I use double eyelid tape so eyelid primers are very important for me. This primer made my eyelid tape slide off my eye.... it didn't help with my oily lids and my eyeshadows creased... don't know if i got a bad one or if it just doesn't work for me. but i wont be buying it again in the future.

As far as I can tell, this does zilch for me, as far as keeping my eye makeup on longer. Used alone, it does have a nice subtle highlighting effect. Fortunately, itís ELF so it didnít cost that much!

I tried this when I ran out of Shadow Insurance and was in a hurry and didn't know when I would get to Sephora again. This stuff works. My eyemakeup doesn't crease and applies smoothly. I can't believe its only a dollar at Target. I haven't made it through a whole tube yet as a little goes a long way but I will keep buying it.

I literally dab some on my pointer finger touch my other pointer finger and use each finger for each eye. You need very little for this product to do it's job and it does. No creasing and eyeshadow stays all day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is a great starter primer for people getting into makeup. However, it does not last me all day and doesn't stop my oily lids like the Urban Decay primer potion does. It would probably work great if someone didn't have oily lids and it certainly lasts a long time for $1.

This is my first eye lid primer I have tried and I don't mind using it. Goes on smooth and lasts all day, I do wish the packaging was a bit better not a fan of the applicator.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I haven't tried any other eyelid primers yet, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but this stuff is SO good especially for only $1! I use it everyday and it really does get rid of my VERY oily eyelids (I usually only need to use it once, but sometimes twice if I'm wearing eyeshadow with it) and I love it. This has lasted me SO long, and I've only just recently had to repurchase this. I even got some of my family members using it too. Awesome product! :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE THIS EYEPRIMER. It is exactly like the Urban Decay one for so much cheaper. Also, it works great with a lot of their Studio and Mineral eyeshadows. You'd be foolish not to get this for the price. I'm never getting an expensive primer again. My eye makeup stays put for 14+ hours so long as this baby is underneath the shadows.

I didn't really notice any difference with this. I have it in sheer, and contrary to the name, it does have a fair amount of pigment to it, which is nice if you are using sheer eyeshadow. It has a bit of a sheen to it, and when it dries you will notice the slightly "tacky" feeling (as to hold the eyeshadow). It has pretty good hold, but I still notice creasing when I wear it. It's not really good or bad for me, just a neutral product.