Clarisonic Mia

4.2

Plastic

on 8/10/2012 9:59:00 AM

I love love love this product! I ordered mine off the internet but you can buy the tool at Ulta. The product comes with different types of brush heads. I used the sensitive one for my face and I also use the body brush to give myself a nice exfoliation before I shave my legs. I would recommend using the sensitive brush at first because when introducing this product to your face for the first time it can be a bit harsh. Also, when I first started using this product I had minor acne/blackheads so at first my skin just got worse from using this, but after one week one skin started to clear up look amazing! The first week of using this product your face is purging all of the bad gross stuff so don't freak out! In addition, it is said that using the Mia your face is 6 times cleaner than if you were to manually clean your face! It may only 6 times cleaner but that's enough for me! I love the clean feeling I get after using it! This should be everyone's first purchase to better healthier skin!

on 8/8/2012 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is AH-MAZING! ive been using it for a week now and after the first day i used it my skin felt so soft and so clear. The next day i woke up and my mom noticed a difference in my skin right away. I use to wake up with a new pimple everyday and since ive been using this I have yet to get a single pimple. It reduced the size of my pores and is slowly getting rid of my acne scars. I love it!

Bought this 6months ago and here's my little review (hoping to keep them as concise as possible)

Pros:-
Great cleanser+exfoilator.
Gentle
Keeps dirt away and removes makeup almost completely
I used to have many pustules, but this has kept them all away :)
My acne has definitely improved
Rough skin gone!
clogged pores reduced

cons:-
doesnt remove BLACKHEADS at all!
i still have acne every now and then
i wish it had the timer for each section of the face for this price.
reallyyyyy expensive but worth the investment

on 8/7/2012 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ok ladies! I finally bought this clarisonic mia for about 2 months ago. I ordered it online and make it ship to singapore and I must say I really love this device!

First of all, it is not a miracle tool, it just cleanses your skin. The reason why clean skin is important is because it will help in the absorption of treatments you put on your skin, and also to unclog pores.

I had pretty bad skin, I wore make up 13 hours a day (mon-sat) for 4 months, and it has really made my skin congested and clogged up. Before I purchase Mia, I was having very terrible breakouts (I am usually a happy person, but this incident made me really depressed). I couldn't walk out of my house without foundation on, and I use loads and loads of foundation just to cover my acne. Make up was doing more harm than good and I've tried everything I can to clean my skin well but it is just isn't helping, those harsh cleansers made my skin dry patchy and extremely oily at the same time. My skin felt scaly and gross, really.

So I ordered Mia online and while i was waiting for its arrival, I was using this cleansing sponge pad + cetaphil to clean/exfoliate my skin. My skin has gotten slightly better through this method.

When the clarisonic came, I use it only once a day with cetaphil / la roche posay effclar deep foaming cleanser, I alternate them once in a while as I find that my skin gets used to the same cleanser very easily.
For the 1st few days of using it, it wasn't up to my expectation as my skin was not left feeling smooth, it kinda feels a little rough. My face also did not transform suddenly into a clear skinned lady, when I apply toner onto my skin, the cotton pad still comes back quite dirty. So, I figured that I must be using it in a wrong way (scrubbing too hard, not circulating enough). I tried again and improve the method of how I use it, gentle pressure on skin and circulate it once every second, and this method helped! My skin felt soft and cleaned!

Spots have most definitely reduced, it has faded my scars quicker than usual too. My skincare regime plays a big part on this, nevertheless, I cannot live without clarisonic, it is like my toothbrush, can't live with just cleaning face with sponge pads anymore.

on 8/7/2012 8:48:00 AM

I bought my daughter the cheapie Olay version for Christmas last year and I bought an extra head for me to use occasionally. I thought it worked pretty well, but then I caught a really good sale on the Clarisonic Mia and had to try it.

In my opinion, the Mia is TOTALLY worth the extra cost and there is no comparison in how they work. While the brush on the Olay tool simply rotates, the brush on the Mia vibrates, so it is gentler and doesn't pull your skin in all directions. I have bizarre skin--very oily in the summer, dry and sensitive in cooler weather and I have rosacea. I have seen a huge improvement in the size of my pores, the oiliness of my skin and the appearance of the broken capillaries on my cheeks!

on 8/6/2012 2:21:00 PM

I freakin love this! It is the only thing that takes my makeup off. I always thought I was doing a good job removing everything, but was I wrong! The first time I used it, I took off my eye makeup then washed off my face with cetaphil, and then I used the clarisonic, even after I washed my face the brush from the clarisonic was brown! It was so gross and I didn't even have bronzer or blush on. If you are thinking about buying don't hesitate! I know its expensive, but nothing else compares to this product! I can tell a HUGE difference in my skin, especially if I don't use it, my skin looks awful without it. The only thing I don't like, is you have to charge it, and sometimes I forget, but other than that it is my HG. My skin looks so good now I hardly even have to wear makeup to cover up blemishes, cause I no longer have any!

on 8/4/2012 7:48:00 PM

I love love love it and recommend it! I have been going through skin flaking with retin for a week and a half first use flaking is gone skin is silky smooth. I have the sensitive skin and ordered the brush with for deep cleansing and the acne one on the way. I am really stoked to try them. I actually do not like the cleanser I think it's way over priced. My Missha Chocolate latte at night and the green tea in the morning and I'm cake. I only use it once a day so I have to decide morning or night. I'm still working on that and what will work best for my skin. I do love the way my skin feels so smooth and polished I watched a you tube video by a Dermatologist and he said it is not an exfoliater it is a cleansing system and I agree with that. It leaves you skin prime for serum and moisturizer or your Retin I do recommend this for acne prone skin because it will break you out at first(we're used to that from Retin) but once your past that it works beautifully with your ra I kid you not it goes right in which, I really like about this product.

I got mine for $105.00 so I'm happy wit the price considering thats why I bought the brush heads because I want all the mia can give and so far it gives a lot:) You will get your moneys worth with this without a doubt in my opinion so don't be scared and get it you'll be happy you did. I am and I thought i would be mad I wasted money ha I was wrong I'm glad I was a skeptic at first but now it's a HG part of my skin care and couldn't imagine going with out it.

on 7/31/2012 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

After hearing and reading all the hype about the clarisonic, i decided to splurge the money on it. Because i didn't want to spend the 200 dollars on the classic, i invested in the mia instead. THE HYPE IS RIGHT! i have oily skin with large pores and mild breakouts in my T-zone, but after the mia, my pores are much smaller, my breakouts cleared and stayed away, and my moisturizers absorb and work so much better! i sound like a commercial, but im so serious! because of the success with the mia, i will be investing in the classic soon.

on 7/30/2012 12:11:00 AM

This was a God send and worth every single dime. It cleanses wonderfully, but sometimes I'm a rebel and do it twice just to make sure I get all the funky makeup off..my skin is brighter, cleaner, my serums and cream sink in quicker and deeper, it's wonderful. I'd certainly buy it again, but I wouldn't wait as long as I did.

on 7/29/2012 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Caused tiny broken caps on my skin, even while using the delicate brush. I don't consider myself as having delicate skin - I tolerate peels and Retin A very well - but the Mia is just too strong for my skin. I gave it away.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools