October 20, 2014 | 1116 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by cristinc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice color for the summer. It gives a light and natural glow to the face. They packaging is very cute and is perfect for the product as there is no space for you to loose powder and make a mess.
The coral color is perfect for a fair skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by hollykins91

this is by far my FAVORITE blush!! first of all, the packaging is adorable! and i find that this one, along with most of benefit's products, have this distinct smell that's hard to describe but it's a nice girly scent in my opinion. and not only is it packaged nicely, but the product is great too! it's not chalky and over pigmented, it's a nice light product that blends nicely and leaves you with a really pretty glowy finish. and it lasts forever! i've had mine since christmas and i use it almost everyday and i have barely put a dent in it. i just love love love this blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Mary4MU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! I don't usually wear blush a lot but ever since I bought this I can't not wear blush anymore. It gives me such a warm glow. Very pretty coral/peach colour. And a little goes a long way (very pigmented).

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by gothspice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Resisted this as too bright (normally use Dandelion), but turned out to be a nice bright peachy color for summer.
A light touch with a fan brush looks nice on my fair/medium skin tone and does not fight with my red hair.
There is plenty of blush in the box. Cute packaging. Don't like the brush that comes with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy having this blush in my collection! Its a very pretty pinky coral shade, has a nice scent, good color pay off. Yes its pricey at 28 bucks but it will last forever, and I just loveeee the box :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by mandycool01

Im not a fan of scented products but this smells so clean and good! I was looking for a pinker alternative to Orgasm so I bought this. On my yellow undertone nc20 skin, this blush is definitely NOT pinker than orgasm, its way more coral than orgasm...on my skin anyways. I tend to only use it for when Im wearing warm eye makeup colors, when i want something cooler I use Orgasm or Xrated, or another pink blush. This blush is super soft and has a gorgeous sheen to it but its not sparkly, thank god! If you use a heavy hand, it can look very orange. I tend to have a heavy hand, as I like obvious looking, well applied blush...LOL. The package is pretty, too bulky for travel tohugh...im sure it will last a loonng time as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by looovemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this blush for about 3 months, I really wanted to use it for a while and see if I really like it.. I have other blushes from nars, mac, lancome, etc... So far this is the only blush I'm reaching!! I L O V E I T! The best blush I ever used!! It is my staple and definitely will repurchase it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by MaxFun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product a lot. Ever since i started working for BeneFit i had the opportunity to try out all of their products and i think this might be my favourite.
The colour is superfun and depending on how much you use, you can use it for a natural or night-time look.
It stays on well too. When i work my 9 hour shift i just apply it in he morning and it's nice and intense all day long.
I've always loved the BeneFit blush packaging as it is handy yet cute.
I'm defenitely gonna purchase this next month (when i got my paycheck ^^).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Veromusic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I actually really like this, on my bronze/olive skin. It is the perfect summery peachy sheen. It is significantly more pigmented than their other powders. I even like the scent and the box container - probably because I coveted my friend's Georgia since high school..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I think this is a really nice coloured blush for fair skin. It has a little sparkle in it but there's not alot. I think this is a really nice blush which gives skin a gorgeous glow but the only thing I don't like is the price, but I'd still buy this again.