BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 8/18/2010 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have all the face powders by BeneFit except Hoola and this is one of the better ones on my skintone. I do have to layer it up a bit but i love the texture and finish to these powders - so easy to use. Also loving the iconic BeneFit packaging :-) A nice blush for medium/warm skin tones, but darker skins may find that there is not much colour payoff.

on 8/17/2010 4:10:00 PM

I love this blush. I purchased Georgia first and then discovered that is is a face powder, not a blush. It brightens my skin nicely but doesn't deliver much colour. I then purchased Coralista as I am on a coral kick this summer and it is so pretty on my skin. I am rather pale with yellow undertones (BB Sand, MAC C2 or C3 can't remember) and this combined with Georgia takes care of any sallowness in my complexion and gives it a healthy glow. I don't find it to be super-pigmented which is a plus for me because I would rather build colour slowly for a natural look than wind up with too much colour on the first swipe. It is also nice when brushed over the forehead and a little on the bridge of the nose and a touch on the chin, kind of like a bronzer. It is not glittery, but rather has a subtle shimmer and I find it very easy to apply. The packaging is a little clunky and made of cardboard, but it is very cute and I like the fact that the blush is in a little well so that when I swirl my brush in it the excess stays in the package instead of going all over the place. I don't use the brush that came with it though it is very cute. I might use the brush if I decided to travel with it and didn't have room for all my brushes. It is scented, as are all the Benefit boxed powders but they have never irritated my sensitive skin and the smell does not linger on my skin.

on 8/17/2010 3:39:00 PM

I just uploaded 2 pictures for the review (i have short blonde hair in the pictures). Anyways, I picked this blush up about 2 weeks ago and I am in love with it. I have always been looking for a blush that looked perfect on me and gave me a hint of color with some sheen. This is my HG blush, my holy grail of every blush I have. I also have Nars Orgasm, MAC Msf's like Stereo Rose, and MAC Marine life, all corally/pink blushes. All of them are incredibly pigmented and a bit much for my cheeks.

But Benefit's Coralista is the PERFECT blush for me. I'm an NW25 and it is an amazing fit for my skin. It makes it look luminous with a hint of color and whenever I smile it gives my cheeks this perfect, flawless sheen that looks very natural. This blush is very buildable and comes with a little brush that I use with it. It applies very evenly and well for me. The blush itself does have an odor to it, almost fruity like lemons, but I cannot smell it on my skin after I apply. I will keep repurchasing when I run out! <333

on 8/14/2010 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love everything about this product!! It looks great and smells great too. It lasts ages I have had mine for about 6 months and still have quite abit left and I use it everyday so it is really worth the price you pay. It also gives a beautiful sheen to your cheek bones. great product!!

on 8/13/2010 12:07:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Pros:

Very pretty bright color
cute packaging
smells nice
Looks good on most skin tones.
sheer enough to avoid the clown look

Cons
Poor staying power
if cute packaging gets wet...

Sorry, but the first one got me...when i wear a cream blush underneith this blush stays alright, but for the 34$ I paid Canadian, I'd expect it to have some staying power. I much prefer Youngblood blushes which have awesome staying power.

on 8/9/2010 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this blush! I'm fair complected and it works really great. It gives the perfect "flushed" or "kissed" or "pinched" (whatever you like to call it) color to the cheeks! There's some sheeness to it but not a bunch of sparkle in my opinion which is great because I have oily skin and I don't want any added shine. It goes on subtly and wears really well throughout the day. The box is sooo freaking cute in it's design but it's bulky so it doesn't fit well into a small makeup bag but I can live with that. I'm going to experiment and shave some off into a small empty mineral pod I have and see if that works better for traveling. The brush it comes with is good, it gets the job done. I only use the brush when I take it away from home; I use a regular blushing brush at home. I wish is wasn't so expensive but I predict it will last forever so I don't have any problem with buying this again (when that day comes...). Also it is lightly scented but it's refreshing and I can only smell it when I have the box open which is fine. The frangrance hasn't seemed to irritate my skin either. Enjoy!

on 8/8/2010 2:41:00 PM

Really pretty pinky coral, great for the apples of the cheeks. Big bulky packaging is a minus, but it is very cute so I guess that cancels it out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Perfect coral color. I'm light skinned, NW20 for a reference but I truly believe this will look great and many skin tones. It's easy to apply as well.

on 8/6/2010 1:33:00 PM

Very nice color for the summer. It gives a light and natural glow to the face. They packaging is very cute and is perfect for the product as there is no space for you to loose powder and make a mess.
The coral color is perfect for a fair skin tone.

on 8/6/2010 2:20:00 AM

this is by far my FAVORITE blush!! first of all, the packaging is adorable! and i find that this one, along with most of benefit's products, have this distinct smell that's hard to describe but it's a nice girly scent in my opinion. and not only is it packaged nicely, but the product is great too! it's not chalky and over pigmented, it's a nice light product that blends nicely and leaves you with a really pretty glowy finish. and it lasts forever! i've had mine since christmas and i use it almost everyday and i have barely put a dent in it. i just love love love this blush!

Popular Blush Products