July 26, 2014 | 1480 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I think this is a really nice coloured blush for fair skin. It has a little sparkle in it but there's not alot. I think this is a really nice blush which gives skin a gorgeous glow but the only thing I don't like is the price, but I'd still buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by vilkku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Coralista is a lovely coral shade blush and it looks so pretty on my fair skin. There is some shimmer but not too much, just enough to give a beautiful glow. It's rather expensive but I think I'll repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Swalk88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this blush quite a while ago and absolutely love it!!! It is a beautiful shade and leaves a lovely glow which is not overpowering or to shimmery. I use this all the time, especially on nights out. I cant remember exactly how much it cost but I can remember thinking it was quite expensive. Saying that, mine has lasted for a very long time and no signs of it running out any time soon so I cant complain. Only one slight draw back is that it can go on quite thick and harsh so I try and always apply it very light so as I don't look like ive put it on in the dark!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by harls321

Perfect peachy pink blush on my medium skin. Gives your cheeks a beautiful glow without shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by chloeemina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous shimmery coral blush. I love how pigmented and layerable this is! 1 or 2 sweeps are perfect! You don't need anymore than that. The brush that comes with it isn't as bad as people say. It picks up a lot of product and perfectly fits my cheekbones. Its useful to keep inside the box in case you forget a blush brush in your makeup bag. At first, I really liked the sweet smell of the blush, but now it makes me sick sometimes.The packaging is very cute and the box is easy to open, but I am a little scared its going to get smashed one day. Overall I really like this and I would repurchase if I can force myself to pay $28 again :x

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by katcomer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Benefit blushes and while I absolutely do not think they are worth $36 CAD, they are pretty nice. Coralista is such an attention grabber due to the pretty shade, lovely smell, and interesting packaging. I wanted to love this but unfortunately I don't; the colour on my NW15 skin is just completely garish. I love NARS Orgasm which looks beautiful on me. Coralista reminded me of Orgasm but it is much brighter and not complimentary on my skintone. I must be unusual though since so many people love this product. That being said, Dallas is one of my favourite blushes and I also like 10. I just think that Coralista was the wrong shade for me. Too bad, i really wanted it to work!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Coralista is a really lovely shade, it's a pinky coral that doesn't come off orange at all on me. The texture is very nice, and looks airbrushed on my skin. I was pleasantly surprised by the sweet scent, I wasn't expecting it and I love it. The only drawback for me is the impractical, bulky cardboard box packaging. I wish they had skipped the useless brush and made the box smaller, if they insist on a cardboard box. Especially at this price, a sleeker, higher quality compact would be nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely shade, but not very unique. There are many corals by other brands that are very comparable and that are less expensive in an actual package. I hate that this come in a box. It is hard to store and doesn't stay nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by hilaryst

lovely color, look very natural, love this color

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by tigerseyes

I would never normally spend so much on a blusher but I got this as part of a set and I am so glad I did. I wear the colour all the time, a beautiful pink/peach, its very pigmented and compliments my skin tone really well. It also smells yummy! I don't like the brush it comes with but I have used it when I have gone away for a weekend and it does the job! My favourite blush by far and I would love to try others by Benefit