December 20, 2014 | 936 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Pros:

Very pretty bright color
cute packaging
smells nice
Looks good on most skin tones.
sheer enough to avoid the clown look

Cons
Poor staying power
if cute packaging gets wet...

Sorry, but the first one got me...when i wear a cream blush underneith this blush stays alright, but for the 34$ I paid Canadian, I'd expect it to have some staying power. I much prefer Youngblood blushes which have awesome staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this blush! I'm fair complected and it works really great. It gives the perfect "flushed" or "kissed" or "pinched" (whatever you like to call it) color to the cheeks! There's some sheeness to it but not a bunch of sparkle in my opinion which is great because I have oily skin and I don't want any added shine. It goes on subtly and wears really well throughout the day. The box is sooo freaking cute in it's design but it's bulky so it doesn't fit well into a small makeup bag but I can live with that. I'm going to experiment and shave some off into a small empty mineral pod I have and see if that works better for traveling. The brush it comes with is good, it gets the job done. I only use the brush when I take it away from home; I use a regular blushing brush at home. I wish is wasn't so expensive but I predict it will last forever so I don't have any problem with buying this again (when that day comes...). Also it is lightly scented but it's refreshing and I can only smell it when I have the box open which is fine. The frangrance hasn't seemed to irritate my skin either. Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by kawiki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really pretty pinky coral, great for the apples of the cheeks. Big bulky packaging is a minus, but it is very cute so I guess that cancels it out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfect coral color. I'm light skinned, NW20 for a reference but I truly believe this will look great and many skin tones. It's easy to apply as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by cristinc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice color for the summer. It gives a light and natural glow to the face. They packaging is very cute and is perfect for the product as there is no space for you to loose powder and make a mess.
The coral color is perfect for a fair skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by hollykins91

this is by far my FAVORITE blush!! first of all, the packaging is adorable! and i find that this one, along with most of benefit's products, have this distinct smell that's hard to describe but it's a nice girly scent in my opinion. and not only is it packaged nicely, but the product is great too! it's not chalky and over pigmented, it's a nice light product that blends nicely and leaves you with a really pretty glowy finish. and it lasts forever! i've had mine since christmas and i use it almost everyday and i have barely put a dent in it. i just love love love this blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Mary4MU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! I don't usually wear blush a lot but ever since I bought this I can't not wear blush anymore. It gives me such a warm glow. Very pretty coral/peach colour. And a little goes a long way (very pigmented).

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by gothspice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Resisted this as too bright (normally use Dandelion), but turned out to be a nice bright peachy color for summer.
A light touch with a fan brush looks nice on my fair/medium skin tone and does not fight with my red hair.
There is plenty of blush in the box. Cute packaging. Don't like the brush that comes with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy having this blush in my collection! Its a very pretty pinky coral shade, has a nice scent, good color pay off. Yes its pricey at 28 bucks but it will last forever, and I just loveeee the box :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by mandycool01

Im not a fan of scented products but this smells so clean and good! I was looking for a pinker alternative to Orgasm so I bought this. On my yellow undertone nc20 skin, this blush is definitely NOT pinker than orgasm, its way more coral than orgasm...on my skin anyways. I tend to only use it for when Im wearing warm eye makeup colors, when i want something cooler I use Orgasm or Xrated, or another pink blush. This blush is super soft and has a gorgeous sheen to it but its not sparkly, thank god! If you use a heavy hand, it can look very orange. I tend to have a heavy hand, as I like obvious looking, well applied blush...LOL. The package is pretty, too bulky for travel tohugh...im sure it will last a loonng time as well.