April 20, 2014 | 1978 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

I love benefit and their packaging! And have almost all their box blushes! This particular one is lovely, looks much scarier in the box than on my cheeks, it is very subtle yet gives this nice glow! Love it, especially in the summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful coraly pink blush that gives the prettiest sheen! I have been using it every day since I bought it. It goes with pretty much any look. I'm quite dark right now so it's quite sheer but still noticeable, but i can see myself liking this even more once my tan fades and the color really shows up. It's great though for summer and i would recommend for fair to medium skin tones! Might not show up on really dark skin..but i can see this looking good on basically everyone. I think the box is very cute! It is quite expensive (36$ CAD), but i think it will last quite some time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by mrsvickibera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush. i ordered it because i saw it at a good price and thought oh why not, but i thought it may be too bright. i put it on my cheeks and it gives me such a nice glow, it's gorgeous. everyone moans about the blush boxes but i don't have a problem with them, i think they're cute and i can stick my big brushes in there fine!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by bih80

This is my favorite of the Benefit blushes, it really shows well on medium skin tones, gives a soft flushed pink shimmery tint which keeps me reaching for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Jamieuwf1888

I love Coralista blush, out of all the blush boxes that I own from benefit I get the most usage out of Coralista. When I first purchased this blush I was a little nervous because it looks so bright in the packaging and I wasn't sure if the Coral- color that is in the packaging would be too much for my skintone. Honestly though, I do not even consider this a blush, I use this as a highlight and I love it! I do not know how I lived without this stuff! It gives me a healthy summery glow that is not too over the top. The box also has a slight perfume smell to it which I personally like.

The rating of a 4 is due to the fact that this blush cost $28.00 USD, I think that for what it is that is a little pricey. If I was not using this everyday I would feel very cheated out of this product, but because I use it on the apples of my cheeks everyday I feel like I am getting the most of this product. I also find the packaging quality to be a little messy, This is however just a powder, it is not a cream, so it tends to get a little powdery and when I open it sometimes it goes everywhere. This package also comes with a little brush which is great for on the go touch- ups! The brush is not the best quality but it's definately a step up from some brushes I have received before.

I would say overall this is a great color that would look very nicely on many different people. The product has a slight smell but it's not so bad to me that I can not stand to open the box, it's very light. I will definately keep this product apart of my everyday makeup routine as long as benefit makes it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by VeryAroma

I really love Coralista. It is everything I wanted it to be. I am cool toned, so corals are a problem for me. I have to use it with a light hand, because it is a neutral to warm colour. But it works and it looks absolutely fabulous with some Benetint underneath (to intesify the flushed cheeks effect and to cool the colour - my favorite combo at the moment).

I love the glowy shimmer, which is very subtle and just gorgeous!

The packaging? Not my thing... it's ok, but huge! I prefer normal compacts like nearly any other brand uses. Especially since I threw out the brush, I don't need the extra space. Not travel-friendly. At first I wanted to take off a lippie because of the exorbitant pricetag. But I didn't because the colour is so pretty and unique and I am in love!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by ana_bela

The only coral I can wear! It's fearsomely loud and bright if you over-apply, so a light touch is key (NC20).
My only gripe with Coralista is that it's so very soft - a touch with my brush and it's already crumbling. I have to swipe the brush on my arm to get the color light enough to apply after just touching the surface.
That said, I love it. I usually avoid sheen like the plague, but this makes my ultra-matte foundation look a bit glowy and alive, not sparkly. Definitely worth trying even if coral normally doesn't suit you.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by ilybella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this last summer on my vacation in San Diego and fell in love. It was great because I bought it in June and I haven't tanned much yet. But as the summer went on, I went from NC37 to an NC44 so it started looking clown-like and ashy. But I still love it when applied with a 187 or 188 brush. A perfect Spring/Summer color color and darling packaging! Very easy to store and the bottom of the box is seemingly nonexistent. Will repurchase when gone, but that won't be anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this sometime last summer and have been using it pretty regularly. I can't believe I forgot to review it!

This is a beautiful warm coral blush with a slight shimmer/sheen and amazing staying power. The color wakes up my pale skin. The packaging is so cute and I can't say enough about how superb this product is. The only downside is that because of the way it's packaged, I keep it at home. I wish there were a smaller version to keep in my makeup bag, because if there were, this would be the only blush I use. The brush that comes with it is okay, and I have used it, but I prefer to use my blush brushes to apply.

Seriously an amazing product and I highly recommend that everyone go to their nearest Ulta or Sephora and try it for themselves to add a little glow to their day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by jenniff25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely the best coral blush I've ever used. The packaging is really cute, but most importantly the quality of this product is amazing. This is a gorgeous coral blush that gives a perfect flush and glowing skin without all of the ridiculous glitter and sparkle of other products such as Nars blush!! The brush included is alright, but I recommend using a professional blush brush for even and smooth application.