September 18, 2014 | 1669 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Mary4MU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! I don't usually wear blush a lot but ever since I bought this I can't not wear blush anymore. It gives me such a warm glow. Very pretty coral/peach colour. And a little goes a long way (very pigmented).

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by gothspice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Resisted this as too bright (normally use Dandelion), but turned out to be a nice bright peachy color for summer.
A light touch with a fan brush looks nice on my fair/medium skin tone and does not fight with my red hair.
There is plenty of blush in the box. Cute packaging. Don't like the brush that comes with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy having this blush in my collection! Its a very pretty pinky coral shade, has a nice scent, good color pay off. Yes its pricey at 28 bucks but it will last forever, and I just loveeee the box :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by mandycool01

Im not a fan of scented products but this smells so clean and good! I was looking for a pinker alternative to Orgasm so I bought this. On my yellow undertone nc20 skin, this blush is definitely NOT pinker than orgasm, its way more coral than orgasm...on my skin anyways. I tend to only use it for when Im wearing warm eye makeup colors, when i want something cooler I use Orgasm or Xrated, or another pink blush. This blush is super soft and has a gorgeous sheen to it but its not sparkly, thank god! If you use a heavy hand, it can look very orange. I tend to have a heavy hand, as I like obvious looking, well applied blush...LOL. The package is pretty, too bulky for travel tohugh...im sure it will last a loonng time as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by looovemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this blush for about 3 months, I really wanted to use it for a while and see if I really like it.. I have other blushes from nars, mac, lancome, etc... So far this is the only blush I'm reaching!! I L O V E I T! The best blush I ever used!! It is my staple and definitely will repurchase it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by MaxFun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product a lot. Ever since i started working for BeneFit i had the opportunity to try out all of their products and i think this might be my favourite.
The colour is superfun and depending on how much you use, you can use it for a natural or night-time look.
It stays on well too. When i work my 9 hour shift i just apply it in he morning and it's nice and intense all day long.
I've always loved the BeneFit blush packaging as it is handy yet cute.
I'm defenitely gonna purchase this next month (when i got my paycheck ^^).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Veromusic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I actually really like this, on my bronze/olive skin. It is the perfect summery peachy sheen. It is significantly more pigmented than their other powders. I even like the scent and the box container - probably because I coveted my friend's Georgia since high school..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I think this is a really nice coloured blush for fair skin. It has a little sparkle in it but there's not alot. I think this is a really nice blush which gives skin a gorgeous glow but the only thing I don't like is the price, but I'd still buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by vilkku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Coralista is a lovely coral shade blush and it looks so pretty on my fair skin. There is some shimmer but not too much, just enough to give a beautiful glow. It's rather expensive but I think I'll repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Swalk88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this blush quite a while ago and absolutely love it!!! It is a beautiful shade and leaves a lovely glow which is not overpowering or to shimmery. I use this all the time, especially on nights out. I cant remember exactly how much it cost but I can remember thinking it was quite expensive. Saying that, mine has lasted for a very long time and no signs of it running out any time soon so I cant complain. Only one slight draw back is that it can go on quite thick and harsh so I try and always apply it very light so as I don't look like ive put it on in the dark!!