BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 10/29/2010 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this concealer with one of the benefit to go kits, along with stay don't stray and a mini cream shadow. I have used this concealer since summer and I must say, I really do like it. It's a peachy salmon color, very creamy and it is perfect for concealing under eye circles. I use this pretty much everyday and it brightens up my eyes so much and it pretty much erases my dark circles. I use a concealer brush to apply this all underneath my eye then take my finger to help blend it out further. The result is a really natural, wide awake eyes! For blemishes this works pretty well too. This concealer does fade throughout the day though, I think for my scars and blemishes they fade quicker. As for my eyes it doesn't fade as much, but towards the end of the day I can see some of my dark circles. Not a fan of the packaging, but since I'm the only one who's using it's alright as long as the concealer brush is clean before I dip into the pot. Also, this only comes in 3 shades. Luckily medium fits me perfectly. In the end, I would repurchase this just because it helps conceal my dark circles so well. All the other concealers I have are very yellow and light, so it looks obvious I have concealer on. I think it would take me a while to finish the little pot that I got, but when I do I would buy it in full size even though it's expensive.

on 10/15/2010 11:36:00 AM

I really wanted to like this for my under eye circles. I generally love the BeneFit brand, and the warm undertones and opaque coverage of this concealer seemed as though it would be perfect.
However, I found it to be really dry and difficulto blend -- even on my oily summer skin. It also creased terribly under my eyes within minutes -- and I'm 25 years old with very minimal fine lines. I ended up returning it to Sephora. Boo.

on 10/14/2010 10:46:00 PM

Great concealer that does its job. Packaging kinda sucks, I hate having a tub of product, would rather it be in a tube/dispenser of some sort. It's also rather pricey. I have a problem with most concealers as they make my skin extremely dry and flaky looking, so this was a perfect formula as it's creamy and goes on looking natural. It would recommend this to anyone with dry/combination skin that is discoloured ONLY, this would not work well with oily/acne prone skin.

on 10/9/2010 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the most gorgeous undereye concealer I have ever encountered. It shouldn't be used to try to cover pimples or spots on the face as it wasn't made for that, but it counters darkness and brigtens the eyes beautifully. It has a salmony pink tint to it. The reason for this is because orange and pink are opposite of the colorwheel from blue meaning it will camoflauge the darkness that is caused by the blue tones women can develop under the eyes. The texture is thick and slightly sticky but once absorbed into the skin it sets. It is nice and moisturizing and smooths over any dryness or fine lines you may have. It instantly makes you look fresh and awake! An A plus products all around!

on 10/8/2010 8:29:00 PM

Not good- especially for the outrageous price! I just got the Pixi Correction Concentrate- Brightening Peach from Target for $15 and it's SO much better! A better version of the Erase Paste. The colors are very similar- a salmon/peachy pink color. I found on me the EP blended out too much actually where it just kind of disappeared, however the Pixi corrector is a thicker consistency that is doesn't do that! The Pixi sticks around very well! Love the color and the staying power and the consistency of the Pixi. So the Erase Paste just isn't worth the price though. If you have mild undereye circles this may be good for for someone who needs more correcting/concealing of darkness, this won't cut it.

on 10/6/2010 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I saw this in a store and decided to try it and of course, IN the store, it actually seemed to perform wonders, but as I started to use it at home, i noticed that it can become very cakey if you apply too much. Honestly, it is not the best concealer for undereye circles that i have tried but it's the price that really makes me want to say not worth it at all. I do not find it superior to any other cheaper concealers out there, which is why i've only given it a 2.

on 10/6/2010 2:31:00 PM

I consider concealer an absolute necessity. I have very dark circles and I use concealer everyday.
I have tried tons of different brands. This one is okay. I think the main problems are that it seems a little oily or watery to me. Which feels like it comes off half-way through the day. But I use it over eye cream. It also has a brightening effect under the eye. Which seems to almost highlight any fine lines.
But it is very easy to use, has instructions included in the box. It also is very hygenic in the way you apply.

on 10/5/2010 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Did not like this at all. Is thick and hard to work with. It did not blend well and seemed unnatural. The only thing I liked was the cute packaging. There are much better concealers out there!

on 10/4/2010 9:45:00 AM

WOW!!! This is definatley my holy grail of concealers!! It does a fabulous job at covering my dark under eye circles. does seep in lines a bit but with a little touch up around noon, no product is better. I havent found a concealer yet that doesnt settle a bit. A little of this product goes a long way. I have also found it is bet to warm the concealer a bit between your fingers before applying.

on 10/1/2010 3:16:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Nice & creamy texture, easy to dab on and blend however I WISH the colours weren't so messed up...I don't know anyone with pinky orange salmon 'medium' toned skin! SOoooooo I tend to mix this with 01 Bo-ing concealer which is good I guess, considering I am not even the slighest bit salmon coloured. Love the consistency, hate the colour. I got this in Benfit's concealaholic kit (which I got at a great price anyway so I'm not too cut up about it) the container is HUGE for a sample size - I have used it a good 50 odd times over a year and I still have more than half left! If I had this in 01 fair I would likely love it.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products