BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 9/25/2010 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is a great product for the first two hours you have it on...and then it disappears. Using with or without moisturizer underneath doesn't seem to make a difference. I guess I could try a primer, but seems excessive to have to use a primer under concealer. Will be trying their Boing powder concealer as I usually like their products.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product in may. The first time I tried it I was definitely unimpressed. It covered my under circles fine, but within 2 hourse the concealer would wear away. Its not like i did much, I wore it to school and by 8:30 am I would notice those circles. I dont have a problem paying 30 dollars for a concealer but I do have a problen paying 30 dollars for a product that to me is not worth it. I tried it with and without a primer, and it still did not work out as wonderful as i would have liked it to. The packaging to me is not the best either.

on 9/21/2010 12:19:00 PM

Bought this as an impulse buy - I love it! can be used to highlight under the eye as well as camoflague nasty "marionette" lines from nose - mouth.
A little goes a long way & it goes on nicely once warmed up with a finger tip. Lovely stuff.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I don't have a huge problem with dark circles but I do have a little darkness and this concealer does a bang up job at hiding them. A little goes a very long way and I love the effect it gives.

on 9/21/2010 4:40:00 AM

This is my HG concealer! It definitely transforms my tired face and works well with my combi skin. I just love it! It may seem a bit pricey for a little pot but a little goes a long way.

on 9/19/2010 2:28:00 AM

I tried this product time and again in stores and loved it every time. It seemed to give me awesome coverage - had a dryish texture that allowed me to pack on coverage without looking cakey and matched my skin really well while brightening it. I bit the bullet and bought it when my current concealer ran out and was really excited to try it at home. Unfortunately, it was an utter fail. When I tried to apply it over just sunscreen (after it had set for a while), Erase Paste sank into my pores and accentuated every flaw on my face. It was nowhere near as thick or heavy as I had expected from trying it on in the store and the coverage was also lackluster. It seemed like there was just nothing for the concealer to grab onto and so just slid around on my face. Even just gently patting it on did not work because I could never get it to set, which means that when I patted on powder, the concealer caked under it in chunks. It was not attractive. The only way I could have made this work was to put on makeup first and then conceal so that it had something to grab onto. However, the whole point of me buying a heavy duty concealer was so that I could use less foundation. No point in putting on a lot of foundation first just so the concealer can have something to grab onto. I returned it with a heavy heart but did find a replacement concealer very quickly!
For reference, I bought Erase Paste in the lightest shade and usually wear a MAC NW20 in concealer though I run more towards a true NW25 in foundation. BE Fairly Medium

on 9/13/2010 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the packaging, but hate the product. Smells like diaper rash cream. It's thick and difficult to work with. Takes too much effort to apply. I have dry skin, yet this product creases on me. Has no staying power on its own, and if I use a powder it immediately cakes on me. The main ingredient is petroleum and if you have problem skin I wouldn't recommend this. I have four sisters and I am usually able to give products away. None of my sister would accept this as a free gift !

on 9/11/2010 10:15:00 PM

Really brightens the eye area. You don't need to use a lot, in fact use less than what you *think* you will need. It is not a miracle product but it is the best one I have tried. In addition to a bit of Garnier's anti-dark circle eye roller and some MUFE HD powder on top to set it, I don't even worry about the darkness under my eyes any more :)

The only cons for me are that, although it doesn't look cakey, it still has a sort of "made up" look which I'm picky about. For this reason I use very little of the product because I like a natural look. I would rather have very slight dark circles than to be overly made up.

Yes I would buy this again unless I find something better =P

on 9/11/2010 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i have under eye dark (not bad) areas , but the issue is this purple vein that shows under one eye. every drug store concealer i've tried failed miserably to help this type of issue. bobbi brown corrector failed also.

my solution... i now use ..in this order...
serum +moisturizer +stay don't stray +erase paste only on the purple area and dark areas+Bobbi Brown's Concealer over top of everything under the eye and up to my lash line. i carefully pat this on top.

the result (finally) is NO dark/purple areas +brightened under eye areas. YEAH!

...just my experience with certain personal requirements.

on 9/11/2010 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Dark circles, begone! I've had dark rings under my eyes my entire life, but since I discovered this stuff a year ago I barely think twice about them. Erase Paste just doesn't conceal them it brightens the whole area. It doesn't crease or dry out my under eye area and works anywhere I need a bit of spot concealment.

I have light skin, but I use the Medium shade (you'd have to be very pale to use the Light shade). It's a shame it doesn't come in more shades, but it's easy enough to mix two of the shades together to get a good match. I would prefer it if it came in a squeeze tube rather than the pot, for hygiene reasons (the spatula it comes with isn't that practical).

It can settle into fine lines under my eyes, but If I apply it carefully with a Beautyblender I don't have much of a problem with that.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products