BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

I am picky when it comes to concealers and this product has done the job for me for the past 2 years. I have combination-oily skin and currently using medium (No. 2) and it definitely has helped cover up blemishes, redness, and surprisingly, my dark circles (I say this because I have very, very bad dark circles)! I use a synthetic concealer brush when applying on this product and yes, a little does go a long way. A definite must-have if you're looking for a concealer that will last a while (I still have the same pot and it has been 2 years!).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

It works pretty well, i think its a little expensive for what it is, but i do like it.

It is very thick. Blends easily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

If you are looking for a brightening concealer this is a great buy. I only wear brightening concealers, I do not understand the matte/dry/dark look that many go for in their under eye concealers. People won't be able to put their finger on it - but a lovely subtle brightening concealer will simply make it look like your eyes are smiling! I just love that!

As other reviewers have said this concealer has a pink or salmon undertone to it - perfect for covering up the blue-ish/green of the veins or darkness under my eyes. I use the Medium (or No. 02) shade and I have a NC25 skin tone.

I agree that this product is easier to use as you warm it up between your finger tips, however I like to use a concealer brush to apply so as to control the amount. This concealer has a consistency that allows you to layer it as well.

It is not as greasy as cream concealers so I find it does not move into my creases as readily as cream concealers do.

Like others, I do not like the tub packaging, but I do not think the consistency of this concealer lends itself to a tube or pump.

The shades might not work for everyone so give it a test run. Otherwise I highly recommend this product.

Update: Now that I understand more about 'colour' and 'colour matching' I see that this concealer colour is too pink for me as it stands on its own. I have since started using Bobbi Brown's corrector and concealer duo and its a much better match. I find that using a corrector to hide veins or discolouration and then layering on top a concealer to match your skin gives me a more polished look. Yes its a two step process but I think it might be the only way to cover up my blue-ish viens under my eyes. Taking off a lippie as I do not feel the few colours that exist for Erase Paste can do a good enough job on their own to match your skin. I think some additional product mixing with perhaps a layer of light yellow on TOP of this concealer is probably needed. Also changing my answer to 'would NOT buy again'. I DO like the brightening effect of this product, I just think I let that effect mislead me to think its a match for my skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this concealer with one of the benefit to go kits, along with stay don't stray and a mini cream shadow. I have used this concealer since summer and I must say, I really do like it. It's a peachy salmon color, very creamy and it is perfect for concealing under eye circles. I use this pretty much everyday and it brightens up my eyes so much and it pretty much erases my dark circles. I use a concealer brush to apply this all underneath my eye then take my finger to help blend it out further. The result is a really natural, wide awake eyes! For blemishes this works pretty well too. This concealer does fade throughout the day though, I think for my scars and blemishes they fade quicker. As for my eyes it doesn't fade as much, but towards the end of the day I can see some of my dark circles. Not a fan of the packaging, but since I'm the only one who's using it's alright as long as the concealer brush is clean before I dip into the pot. Also, this only comes in 3 shades. Luckily medium fits me perfectly. In the end, I would repurchase this just because it helps conceal my dark circles so well. All the other concealers I have are very yellow and light, so it looks obvious I have concealer on. I think it would take me a while to finish the little pot that I got, but when I do I would buy it in full size even though it's expensive.

I really wanted to like this for my under eye circles. I generally love the BeneFit brand, and the warm undertones and opaque coverage of this concealer seemed as though it would be perfect.
However, I found it to be really dry and difficulto blend -- even on my oily summer skin. It also creased terribly under my eyes within minutes -- and I'm 25 years old with very minimal fine lines. I ended up returning it to Sephora. Boo.

Great concealer that does its job. Packaging kinda sucks, I hate having a tub of product, would rather it be in a tube/dispenser of some sort. It's also rather pricey. I have a problem with most concealers as they make my skin extremely dry and flaky looking, so this was a perfect formula as it's creamy and goes on looking natural. It would recommend this to anyone with dry/combination skin that is discoloured ONLY, this would not work well with oily/acne prone skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the most gorgeous undereye concealer I have ever encountered. It shouldn't be used to try to cover pimples or spots on the face as it wasn't made for that, but it counters darkness and brigtens the eyes beautifully. It has a salmony pink tint to it. The reason for this is because orange and pink are opposite of the colorwheel from blue meaning it will camoflauge the darkness that is caused by the blue tones women can develop under the eyes. The texture is thick and slightly sticky but once absorbed into the skin it sets. It is nice and moisturizing and smooths over any dryness or fine lines you may have. It instantly makes you look fresh and awake! An A plus products all around!

Not good- especially for the outrageous price! I just got the Pixi Correction Concentrate- Brightening Peach from Target for $15 and it's SO much better! A better version of the Erase Paste. The colors are very similar- a salmon/peachy pink color. I found on me the EP blended out too much actually where it just kind of disappeared, however the Pixi corrector is a thicker consistency that is doesn't do that! The Pixi sticks around very well! Love the color and the staying power and the consistency of the Pixi. So the Erase Paste just isn't worth the price though. If you have mild undereye circles this may be good for for someone who needs more correcting/concealing of darkness, this won't cut it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I saw this in a store and decided to try it and of course, IN the store, it actually seemed to perform wonders, but as I started to use it at home, i noticed that it can become very cakey if you apply too much. Honestly, it is not the best concealer for undereye circles that i have tried but it's the price that really makes me want to say not worth it at all. I do not find it superior to any other cheaper concealers out there, which is why i've only given it a 2.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products