BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 10/9/2010 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the most gorgeous undereye concealer I have ever encountered. It shouldn't be used to try to cover pimples or spots on the face as it wasn't made for that, but it counters darkness and brigtens the eyes beautifully. It has a salmony pink tint to it. The reason for this is because orange and pink are opposite of the colorwheel from blue meaning it will camoflauge the darkness that is caused by the blue tones women can develop under the eyes. The texture is thick and slightly sticky but once absorbed into the skin it sets. It is nice and moisturizing and smooths over any dryness or fine lines you may have. It instantly makes you look fresh and awake! An A plus products all around!

on 10/8/2010 8:29:00 PM

Not good- especially for the outrageous price! I just got the Pixi Correction Concentrate- Brightening Peach from Target for $15 and it's SO much better! A better version of the Erase Paste. The colors are very similar- a salmon/peachy pink color. I found on me the EP blended out too much actually where it just kind of disappeared, however the Pixi corrector is a thicker consistency that is doesn't do that! The Pixi sticks around very well! Love the color and the staying power and the consistency of the Pixi. So the Erase Paste just isn't worth the price though. If you have mild undereye circles this may be good for for someone who needs more correcting/concealing of darkness, this won't cut it.

on 10/6/2010 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I saw this in a store and decided to try it and of course, IN the store, it actually seemed to perform wonders, but as I started to use it at home, i noticed that it can become very cakey if you apply too much. Honestly, it is not the best concealer for undereye circles that i have tried but it's the price that really makes me want to say not worth it at all. I do not find it superior to any other cheaper concealers out there, which is why i've only given it a 2.

on 10/6/2010 2:31:00 PM

I consider concealer an absolute necessity. I have very dark circles and I use concealer everyday.
I have tried tons of different brands. This one is okay. I think the main problems are that it seems a little oily or watery to me. Which feels like it comes off half-way through the day. But I use it over eye cream. It also has a brightening effect under the eye. Which seems to almost highlight any fine lines.
But it is very easy to use, has instructions included in the box. It also is very hygenic in the way you apply.

on 10/5/2010 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Did not like this at all. Is thick and hard to work with. It did not blend well and seemed unnatural. The only thing I liked was the cute packaging. There are much better concealers out there!

on 10/4/2010 9:45:00 AM

WOW!!! This is definatley my holy grail of concealers!! It does a fabulous job at covering my dark under eye circles. does seep in lines a bit but with a little touch up around noon, no product is better. I havent found a concealer yet that doesnt settle a bit. A little of this product goes a long way. I have also found it is bet to warm the concealer a bit between your fingers before applying.

on 10/1/2010 3:16:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Nice & creamy texture, easy to dab on and blend however I WISH the colours weren't so messed up...I don't know anyone with pinky orange salmon 'medium' toned skin! SOoooooo I tend to mix this with 01 Bo-ing concealer which is good I guess, considering I am not even the slighest bit salmon coloured. Love the consistency, hate the colour. I got this in Benfit's concealaholic kit (which I got at a great price anyway so I'm not too cut up about it) the container is HUGE for a sample size - I have used it a good 50 odd times over a year and I still have more than half left! If I had this in 01 fair I would likely love it.

on 9/30/2010 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought erase paste about 5 months ago - so I gave it a fair trial before writing this review! The first time I used it, I really loved the coverage and thought it looked great. Then for a few weeks I felt like it looked really cakey under my eyes and I would blend and blend, just for it all to disappear. I have really dry skin - especially under my eyes and I now know that is the reason it looked cakey - it sat into my flaky spots. I was really determined to get this to work (because it was so expensive and I really loved the way it covered my dark circles) so I started using a really thick eye cream (Yes To Carrots) and I use Jojoba Oil mixed with my moisturizer. This has gotten rid of all of my flakiness!! Now, the erase paste goes on so smoothly and covers and brightens my dark circles (I also use eye bright underneath for extra brightening) really well. I find the best application is to dab a concealer brush in the pot very lightly as you only need a little bit, then place the concealer where you want it and blend with your fingers. I like using a brush to get out the product because I find my fingers pick up too much and so does the spatuala, unless I'm really really careful. As long as I don't use too much, I don't have issues with this settling into little lines under my eyes. I am also able to dab a little powder over top without it being cakey and I have no problems with this lasting - lasts all day for me!

on 9/25/2010 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is a great product for the first two hours you have it on...and then it disappears. Using with or without moisturizer underneath doesn't seem to make a difference. I guess I could try a primer, but seems excessive to have to use a primer under concealer. Will be trying their Boing powder concealer as I usually like their products.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product in may. The first time I tried it I was definitely unimpressed. It covered my under circles fine, but within 2 hourse the concealer would wear away. Its not like i did much, I wore it to school and by 8:30 am I would notice those circles. I dont have a problem paying 30 dollars for a concealer but I do have a problen paying 30 dollars for a product that to me is not worth it. I tried it with and without a primer, and it still did not work out as wonderful as i would have liked it to. The packaging to me is not the best either.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products