Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

on 8/30/2007 12:26:00 AM

I love this product and I'm on my 5th bottle. I have combination skin, very fair. This lotions brightens my skin up and has a great smell!

on 8/24/2007 1:54:00 PM

I tried this moisturizer out because someone recommended it to me. The price was pretty expensive for a drugstore moisturizer $25 CAD. But it made my skin much smoother, a more even complexion and the spf was definitely a plus. Overall its a good product, doesn't leave much of a greasy feel and I actually don't think the scent is that bad. I'd probably buy this product again unless I find an even better moisturizer

on 8/23/2007 7:08:00 PM

at first i was extremely happy w/ this moisturizer. i bought it around the end of summer and it was very good. it left my normalish/comboish skin soft and evened out my skin tone. my cheeks tended to be a little bit ruddy but it took care of that too. you only need a little and it really did make my face "radiant" to a degree w/ the very very slight shimmer. however..after i was done apply the moisturizer...i found that i had to wash my hands immediately after b/c it was sting my eyes if i touched them after. the pump was also clog a lot..so it would be shooting out little globs of dried up moisturizer every so often. that was not pleasant at all. i also found it just a tad too thick for use during the summer...it was great during the colder months. you only need a little..but it was a little hard to spread so make sure your face is a still a little damp as you put it on. i love the spf and how it makes my skin more glowly b/c my skin can look a little sallow. overall a nice light moisturizer..but i will see if i can find a better one. :]

on 8/17/2007 10:20:00 AM

WOW. i really like this. I just finished my first bottle and i'm buying again! I have combination acne prone skin and was a little worried about breaking out at first. but my skin was fine after 2 week, even smoother!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like the way this feels on my skin. You really need only a little bit, too much and it can feel heavy. My skin feels soft, its not shiny or greasy. I am happy with the product and the price is decent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I started using this moisturizer because I got a few sample ones and thought I would give it a try. I was very impressed. My skin doesn't get oily and with a few days use, the tone and texture becomes flawless. People have been complimenting me on my skin since I started using it. Highly recommended.

on 7/31/2007 10:17:00 PM

I really like this moisturizer, and I have gone through quite a few. It's very balanced, IMO, and I have combo skin. It's light, but it really feels like it's mositurizing, unlike the lotions that are so light that they feel like they're not doing a thing. The price is definitely right too - a keeper.

on 7/25/2007 1:24:00 PM

I loved this product. The complexion of my face did seem brighter and more radiant after I've used it. My face was dull and boring before. I love that it has spf 15 in it too, you can smell the sunscreen when you're putting it on. Another plus is that it's not oily. It lays light on the skin but thick enough in texture to moisturize the skin well. I also have light eczema and I was going to go with aveeno's ultra calming face lotion (also with spf) but they ran out at the store. But this works so well, I'm just going to stick with this.

on 7/18/2007 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I really like this moisturizer!! It really evened out my complection while moisturizing it and providing sun protection. It isn't greasy at all and it's very light.

on 7/15/2007 10:52:00 AM

I love it. I'd been using the Aveeno Positively Smooth moisturizer for a while, and decided to give this a try, as the Positively Smooth is intended to reduce unwanted hair, which I have none of to begin with. Originally, I wanted to try the one without any SPF, but the store was out, and only had the SPF 15 and SPF 30, so I grabbed the 15. It's FANTASTIC. So much more creamy and moisturizing than the Positively Smooth, though I still tend to use what would probably seem to most people as a large amount on my moderately dry skin. After I switched to this moisturizer, I had fewer problems with my skin being dry and irritated, and I've since learned that you should be protecting your skin from the sun, anyway, so the SPF 15 turns out to be a better choice after all. It's slightly pricey, though I feel not overpriced in the least. As at least one other reviewer has mentioned, the lotion tends to sit in the tip of the pump after you use it, often forming a hard little lump that comes out first when you pump it, which is mildly annoying sometimes. For this, I couldn't rate it a 5 on packaging, though the pump is still nice.

Highly, highly recommend this product, especially if you have skin like mine - moderately dry and not sensitive.