January 27, 2015 | 1946 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 12:32:00 AM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started using this moisturizer because I got a few sample ones and thought I would give it a try. I was very impressed. My skin doesn't get oily and with a few days use, the tone and texture becomes flawless. People have been complimenting me on my skin since I started using it. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2007 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Maquillagita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this moisturizer, and I have gone through quite a few. It's very balanced, IMO, and I have combo skin. It's light, but it really feels like it's mositurizing, unlike the lotions that are so light that they feel like they're not doing a thing. The price is definitely right too - a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2007 1:24:00 PM More reviews by nwadinh

I loved this product. The complexion of my face did seem brighter and more radiant after I've used it. My face was dull and boring before. I love that it has spf 15 in it too, you can smell the sunscreen when you're putting it on. Another plus is that it's not oily. It lays light on the skin but thick enough in texture to moisturize the skin well. I also have light eczema and I was going to go with aveeno's ultra calming face lotion (also with spf) but they ran out at the store. But this works so well, I'm just going to stick with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2007 1:54:00 PM More reviews by esissan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this moisturizer!! It really evened out my complection while moisturizing it and providing sun protection. It isn't greasy at all and it's very light.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2007 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Aiella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love it. I'd been using the Aveeno Positively Smooth moisturizer for a while, and decided to give this a try, as the Positively Smooth is intended to reduce unwanted hair, which I have none of to begin with. Originally, I wanted to try the one without any SPF, but the store was out, and only had the SPF 15 and SPF 30, so I grabbed the 15. It's FANTASTIC. So much more creamy and moisturizing than the Positively Smooth, though I still tend to use what would probably seem to most people as a large amount on my moderately dry skin. After I switched to this moisturizer, I had fewer problems with my skin being dry and irritated, and I've since learned that you should be protecting your skin from the sun, anyway, so the SPF 15 turns out to be a better choice after all. It's slightly pricey, though I feel not overpriced in the least. As at least one other reviewer has mentioned, the lotion tends to sit in the tip of the pump after you use it, often forming a hard little lump that comes out first when you pump it, which is mildly annoying sometimes. For this, I couldn't rate it a 5 on packaging, though the pump is still nice.

Highly, highly recommend this product, especially if you have skin like mine - moderately dry and not sensitive.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2007 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Peaches27

This wasn't as good as I expected it to be. It just didn't do much for my skin. I think it even broke me a out a little.
Again, another product not worth the money I spent on it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2007 4:18:00 PM More reviews by plumeriapassion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros: Oil-free, with spf 15, doesn't cause break-outs

Cons: Not moisturizing enough!! Expensive! And sometimes it flakes off my face in little balls...

Update: I can no longer use this. It burns my skin! Maybe I've become allergic to chemical sunscreens.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2007 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Daisdais

I thought this product was going to be the one for me because I have heard nothing but good this about it...boy was I wrong. This product feels way too thick on my face. After applying this to my face I had to instantly go and was it off.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2007 12:47:00 PM More reviews by baharh

Awful stuff for combination skin that is prone to breaking out. For a product that is supposed to be noncomedogenic, this broke me out terribly. My face seemed to clog up in a matter of a week. Also that radiance it is supposed to infuse your skin with is the thick heavy greasey residue that it seems to leave on the surface of your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 7:43:00 PM More reviews by alegnagogo

This is best summer moisturizer! I love it! It doesn't clog my pores and leaves my skin so soft. However, I do use another sunscreen with this because I would like more protection from UV rays.