Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

on 10/25/2007 6:01:00 PM

This moisturizer is alright, nothing special. I have dry skin and it didn't do much for those areas. I had to keep applying more throughout the day. The shimmer is interesting though. It's a good thing I got it on sale!

on 10/19/2007 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't get the bad reviews on here. I usually use Olay complete but after getting a sample of this the other week I had to buy a whole bottle. It feels so good going on and makes my skin so soft! When I use my Olay now, it feels like I'm just putting water on my face. With the Aveeno you can really feel the moisterizing affects. I haven't been using it that long yet so I can't tell if it's helping my skin tone. My only complaint is the smell, but it quickly goes away so not a huge deal. UPDATE: Ok it's been over a month now and I really LOVE this moisturizer! My skin is soft, smooth, even skin tone and NO ZITS! Finally! I will definately keep buying this!

on 10/12/2007 6:53:00 PM

After considerable internal debate, I decided I like this product and would consider re-purchasing. I honestly don't remember how much I paid for it b/c i wanted to try to for awhile before reviewing it.

I don't really like the shimmery light refracting thing - that doesn't do much for me personally b/c I put foundation over it anyway. And it did nothing to even out tone and texture - i chalk that up to my BE foundation - i don't think it has anythign to do with this moisturizer. It soaks in really quick and doesn't leave a greasy or shiny residue which is really important to me. It also doesn't sting my eyes like that Cetaphil Daly Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 did!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Nice moisturizer. (IMO: The SPF in it irrates my eyes sometimes.

on 9/26/2007 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This isn't really worth the price in my opinion. A cheaper moisturizer could do the same job this does. Also, it has Mica in it that makes your face shimmery, and isn't really 'needed'. I will be looking for something else when I'm out of it.

Edit for clarification: Mica in a product isn't really bad as long as it's finely milled to give a sheen or slight shimmer rather than a near-glitter sparkle like this does.

i bought it since i couldn't afford to buy jurlique moisterizer. it burned my face when i put it near my eyes. i won't buy this again. it feels nice on my face otherwise.

on 9/10/2007 8:53:00 PM

Ugh! I JUST tried this on. And I'm returning it sometime this week. This is just horrible. In about 3 minutes of applying it, I get this itching sensation on my face. It didn't cease. So I thought, oh maybe it's just settling into my face or something, but no. So I went to the bathroom and washed it off. On the bottom left part of my face, there were red blotches everywhere! Horrible product. I would not recommend this.

Although I do favor the rejuvenating serum. I'm buying that instead!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Okay, so i bought this and paid a ridiculous $20.00cdn for a tiny tube. So I used the whole tube and found it to be a complete waste of money. First off, no brightening effect seen anywhere. Secondly(and more improtantly) it did NOT moisturize my face at all. I have dry skin, and I would put this on, then my foundation. Well the foundation just flaked off my face in the first few minutes. I was having to put on Pond's cream on after Aveeno just to apply my makeup. Very very disappointed.
Ive since bought Life brand(at shoppers drug mart) day cream spf 15. It cost me $4.00 for a big ole tube. Not lonly did I save myself almost 15.00, but It actually hydrates my skin.
Booooo!

on 9/3/2007 5:48:00 PM

I have oily skin(yet still getting fine lines) and thought this was great. I have only been using it a little while but my face still feels soft in the morning. The lotion is thicker than my other moisturizer but absorbs well.

on 9/3/2007 7:17:00 AM

I first came upon this through a sample I received. When I felt the consistency, it felt too watery. Then after applying it to my face, my skin looked very greasy and I was horrified. However, in a few short minutes, the lotion was absorbed into my skin and my face felt fresh, light, and soft. I have been using this daily for the last week or two, and my skin tone has evened out a bit. Normally, I am very dry around my nose, but after consistent use of this, the dryness has reduced tremendously.