Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

Really greasy feeling to me. Plus I hated the sparkle factor. Didn't look "radiant"; it just looked like glittery oil on me. And I have dryish skin! Not sure who this would work for. It didn't sink in at all, which isn't something I expected from a moisturizer. It was sort of like putting something on skin that is incompatible with skin. It felt more like I was coating my face with something than putting lotion on, if that makes sense.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have to agree that this is not a great product. I used this in conjunction with the Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser - which was okay - but the moisturizer was not pleasant.

I tried this product for a week.

It's heavy. It doesn't absorb well. It didn't even skin tone - in fact my face seemed even redder than before. And even though I put a good amount on my face - I noticed some dry patches - which is odd since my face is combination AND the stuff is so damned thick and takes forever to sink in...

And the smell isn't pleasant. Now I have been happy with my Olay products and just decided to try something new - but Aveeno is NOT the answer. No way - I'm going back to Olay and just trying another of their wonderful products!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't recommend this to anyone with oily skin. Or anyone who doesn't want any "light reflecting" additives in their moisturizer. It didn't break me out, and was very moisturizing, but it left my face way too oily. Because of this reason, along with the fact that I dislike the tiny glitter in it, I would not repurchase. I now use this as a hand moisturizer!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I used this for a week before it caused tons of tiny hard pimples to form all over my face. I've never had a breakout like this in my life and it was definitely because of this moisturizer.
It smells good, and I actually liked the amount of mica in it. For the price though ($15) I felt I should be getting a better quality product and could have paid $3 more at a department store to get a better moisturizer that wouldn't make me break out like that. Absolutely won't be using this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this Aveeno moisturizer but was dissapointed. I have combination skin and this left it dry and tight after I used it. I think I might have been allergic to something in it because it made my skin itchy and irritated.
On the plus side, this product smells good and is in an easy pump bottle.

This moisturizer is alright, nothing special. I have dry skin and it didn't do much for those areas. I had to keep applying more throughout the day. The shimmer is interesting though. It's a good thing I got it on sale!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't get the bad reviews on here. I usually use Olay complete but after getting a sample of this the other week I had to buy a whole bottle. It feels so good going on and makes my skin so soft! When I use my Olay now, it feels like I'm just putting water on my face. With the Aveeno you can really feel the moisterizing affects. I haven't been using it that long yet so I can't tell if it's helping my skin tone. My only complaint is the smell, but it quickly goes away so not a huge deal. UPDATE: Ok it's been over a month now and I really LOVE this moisturizer! My skin is soft, smooth, even skin tone and NO ZITS! Finally! I will definately keep buying this!

After considerable internal debate, I decided I like this product and would consider re-purchasing. I honestly don't remember how much I paid for it b/c i wanted to try to for awhile before reviewing it.

I don't really like the shimmery light refracting thing - that doesn't do much for me personally b/c I put foundation over it anyway. And it did nothing to even out tone and texture - i chalk that up to my BE foundation - i don't think it has anythign to do with this moisturizer. It soaks in really quick and doesn't leave a greasy or shiny residue which is really important to me. It also doesn't sting my eyes like that Cetaphil Daly Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 did!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Nice moisturizer. (IMO: The SPF in it irrates my eyes sometimes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This isn't really worth the price in my opinion. A cheaper moisturizer could do the same job this does. Also, it has Mica in it that makes your face shimmery, and isn't really 'needed'. I will be looking for something else when I'm out of it.

Edit for clarification: Mica in a product isn't really bad as long as it's finely milled to give a sheen or slight shimmer rather than a near-glitter sparkle like this does.