Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Nice moisturizer. (IMO: The SPF in it irrates my eyes sometimes.

on 9/26/2007 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This isn't really worth the price in my opinion. A cheaper moisturizer could do the same job this does. Also, it has Mica in it that makes your face shimmery, and isn't really 'needed'. I will be looking for something else when I'm out of it.

Edit for clarification: Mica in a product isn't really bad as long as it's finely milled to give a sheen or slight shimmer rather than a near-glitter sparkle like this does.

i bought it since i couldn't afford to buy jurlique moisterizer. it burned my face when i put it near my eyes. i won't buy this again. it feels nice on my face otherwise.

on 9/10/2007 8:53:00 PM

Ugh! I JUST tried this on. And I'm returning it sometime this week. This is just horrible. In about 3 minutes of applying it, I get this itching sensation on my face. It didn't cease. So I thought, oh maybe it's just settling into my face or something, but no. So I went to the bathroom and washed it off. On the bottom left part of my face, there were red blotches everywhere! Horrible product. I would not recommend this.

Although I do favor the rejuvenating serum. I'm buying that instead!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Okay, so i bought this and paid a ridiculous $20.00cdn for a tiny tube. So I used the whole tube and found it to be a complete waste of money. First off, no brightening effect seen anywhere. Secondly(and more improtantly) it did NOT moisturize my face at all. I have dry skin, and I would put this on, then my foundation. Well the foundation just flaked off my face in the first few minutes. I was having to put on Pond's cream on after Aveeno just to apply my makeup. Very very disappointed.
Ive since bought Life brand(at shoppers drug mart) day cream spf 15. It cost me $4.00 for a big ole tube. Not lonly did I save myself almost 15.00, but It actually hydrates my skin.
Booooo!

on 9/3/2007 5:48:00 PM

I have oily skin(yet still getting fine lines) and thought this was great. I have only been using it a little while but my face still feels soft in the morning. The lotion is thicker than my other moisturizer but absorbs well.

on 9/3/2007 7:17:00 AM

I first came upon this through a sample I received. When I felt the consistency, it felt too watery. Then after applying it to my face, my skin looked very greasy and I was horrified. However, in a few short minutes, the lotion was absorbed into my skin and my face felt fresh, light, and soft. I have been using this daily for the last week or two, and my skin tone has evened out a bit. Normally, I am very dry around my nose, but after consistent use of this, the dryness has reduced tremendously.

on 8/30/2007 12:26:00 AM

I love this product and I'm on my 5th bottle. I have combination skin, very fair. This lotions brightens my skin up and has a great smell!

on 8/24/2007 1:54:00 PM

I tried this moisturizer out because someone recommended it to me. The price was pretty expensive for a drugstore moisturizer $25 CAD. But it made my skin much smoother, a more even complexion and the spf was definitely a plus. Overall its a good product, doesn't leave much of a greasy feel and I actually don't think the scent is that bad. I'd probably buy this product again unless I find an even better moisturizer

on 8/23/2007 7:08:00 PM

at first i was extremely happy w/ this moisturizer. i bought it around the end of summer and it was very good. it left my normalish/comboish skin soft and evened out my skin tone. my cheeks tended to be a little bit ruddy but it took care of that too. you only need a little and it really did make my face "radiant" to a degree w/ the very very slight shimmer. however..after i was done apply the moisturizer...i found that i had to wash my hands immediately after b/c it was sting my eyes if i touched them after. the pump was also clog a lot..so it would be shooting out little globs of dried up moisturizer every so often. that was not pleasant at all. i also found it just a tad too thick for use during the summer...it was great during the colder months. you only need a little..but it was a little hard to spread so make sure your face is a still a little damp as you put it on. i love the spf and how it makes my skin more glowly b/c my skin can look a little sallow. overall a nice light moisturizer..but i will see if i can find a better one. :]