December 18, 2014 | 1066 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2007 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Aiella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love it. I'd been using the Aveeno Positively Smooth moisturizer for a while, and decided to give this a try, as the Positively Smooth is intended to reduce unwanted hair, which I have none of to begin with. Originally, I wanted to try the one without any SPF, but the store was out, and only had the SPF 15 and SPF 30, so I grabbed the 15. It's FANTASTIC. So much more creamy and moisturizing than the Positively Smooth, though I still tend to use what would probably seem to most people as a large amount on my moderately dry skin. After I switched to this moisturizer, I had fewer problems with my skin being dry and irritated, and I've since learned that you should be protecting your skin from the sun, anyway, so the SPF 15 turns out to be a better choice after all. It's slightly pricey, though I feel not overpriced in the least. As at least one other reviewer has mentioned, the lotion tends to sit in the tip of the pump after you use it, often forming a hard little lump that comes out first when you pump it, which is mildly annoying sometimes. For this, I couldn't rate it a 5 on packaging, though the pump is still nice.

Highly, highly recommend this product, especially if you have skin like mine - moderately dry and not sensitive.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2007 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Peaches27

This wasn't as good as I expected it to be. It just didn't do much for my skin. I think it even broke me a out a little.
Again, another product not worth the money I spent on it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2007 4:18:00 PM More reviews by plumeriapassion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros: Oil-free, with spf 15, doesn't cause break-outs

Cons: Not moisturizing enough!! Expensive! And sometimes it flakes off my face in little balls...

Update: I can no longer use this. It burns my skin! Maybe I've become allergic to chemical sunscreens.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2007 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Daisdais

I thought this product was going to be the one for me because I have heard nothing but good this about it...boy was I wrong. This product feels way too thick on my face. After applying this to my face I had to instantly go and was it off.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2007 12:47:00 PM More reviews by baharh

Awful stuff for combination skin that is prone to breaking out. For a product that is supposed to be noncomedogenic, this broke me out terribly. My face seemed to clog up in a matter of a week. Also that radiance it is supposed to infuse your skin with is the thick heavy greasey residue that it seems to leave on the surface of your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 7:43:00 PM More reviews by alegnagogo

This is best summer moisturizer! I love it! It doesn't clog my pores and leaves my skin so soft. However, I do use another sunscreen with this because I would like more protection from UV rays.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2007 3:17:00 AM More reviews by jgar

I have gone through three bottles of this stuff. It has never really made me break out. A pretty good drugstore moisturizer. Next time I will try the moisturizer with SPF 30 for extra protection.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2007 2:04:00 AM More reviews by tinydancer73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm fairly pleased with this product. When I started using it, I had just given up using Philosophy's Hope in a Jar. I don't understand all the hype for that product -- it smelled awful, made my skin oily and made me break out. This moisturizer, which I've been using for over a month, has a much lighter feel and hasn't made me break out yet. I also like the "glow" it gives your skin. If you're looking for something to fight severely dry skin or wrinkles, this probably isn't strong enough. But if you're like me, and just want something to combat a little dryness without making you break out, this is a nice choice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2007 2:19:00 AM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff isn't bad. It didn't make my skin break out, which is a major plus, and with regular use, it did make my skin appear more even. However, it has a very unattractive, strong soap smell. I've started using Boots products lately and they are really great, Aveeno is just OK.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2007 12:06:00 AM More reviews by dalena247

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so happy I used all of this product up so I can stop using it now. I thought this would actually improve my skin. It won't do that. There is a slight gold shimmer that allows Aveeno to claim it "evens out skin tone" and "gives you radiance"- it's a surface cosmetic improvement (and not even a good one), not an actual CHANGE in your skin. If that's okay with you, then go for it. But I'd rather be using something that helps my skin become better skin- not temporarily improve it for the rest of my life by applying a shimmer lotion.