April 18, 2014 | 887 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2007 12:14:00 AM More reviews by laura__b

I got this as a free sample so I didnít use it for a long time, but I found it a bit greasy and felt that it didnít absorb into my skin very well. When I applied makeup on top of it, the makeup would completely rub off during the day, especially on the more oily parts of my face. By and large, I love Aveeno products but I didnít even end up using the rest of the free sample, which is telling.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2007 1:49:00 PM More reviews by KNL837

I can't recommend this stuff enough!! It's not too greasy and not too... not-greasy. I think it gives a great level of moisture. I don't even notice the sparkles and, in fact, didn't know they were in there until reading these reviews. I have dry cheeks and an oily t-zone, but this balances my skin out really, really well and I never break out, even with re-application between washing. Don't know what else to say but that I love it! Will re-purchase indefinitely!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2007 3:07:00 AM More reviews by venomroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't like how the "Radient" part makes my skin look. Also, sometimes it stings when I put it on, and it also made me break out after a couple of weeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2007 1:23:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

Initially I didn't like this product as it didn't give my dry skin the moisture it needed, plus there was not enough of the shimmery radiance that I wanted. Oddly enough, after a month of use, it is these reasons why I love this product! Although this moisturizer is thick, it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy and absorbs very fast. It doesn't make me look as luminous as I expected, it does give me a subtle glow. I wear foundation all day so this glow isn't visible at all, but it is good for weekends when I don't wear so much makeup. The sunscreen in it is very good (I only applied it to my face before a day out in the Florida sun. My neck and chest burnt so badly that day that the burn blistered but my face didn't even go one shade darker). My freckles and dark sun spots have definitely been faded and my skin looks smooth and even-toned. I have one or two fine lines which have not been affected by this cream, but then the product packaging makes no claims that the cream is anti-wrinkle. It is fairly cheap, easily available and it does what it claims to do....a definite repurchase! I may try the SPF 30 next, but will come back to this cream for sure. **UPDATE** I have been using this constantly for the last 6 months, and I have found a definite HG. No breakouts, healthy looking skin and a touch of radiance...perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2007 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Laurf113

I probably should have paid more attention but I HATE the "natural light diffusers" aka sparkles. I was excited to find an oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic moisturizer with SPF for such a good price but I really don't like the way it makes my skin look. I have oily skin to begin with and this is too thick and makes me oily by the end of the day. Right now I like Biore Pore Minimizing moisturizer and Neutrogena oil free with AHA.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2007 3:06:00 AM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't like at first, is growing on me. Skin looks healthy and luminescent, will finish the bottle and most likely rebuy!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2007 3:29:00 PM More reviews by tropicalebabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

it works really good after swimming and helping with dry skin but its a little too thick and oily and it didnt help with any acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2007 5:12:00 PM More reviews by bernee

I received a sample and gave it to my husband and within two weeks his skin looked great, his pores looked dimished and his his razor bumps went away. His skin looks wonderful and he cannot believe how wonderful his skin looks.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2007 10:07:00 PM More reviews by GreedyGretchen77

i liked aveeno's clear complexion daily moisturizer for the most part, so i decided to give positively radiant a try. bad move. first off, i don't like the texture of it. it feels grainy when i apply it. i think the grainy stuff is what's supposed to make your skin look "radiant." second, my face feels dry about 10 minutes after application. which then makes me apply a second coat. this results in a fatty zit on my nose, forehead, and/or chin. and last, it smells funky. but not funky enough that it can't be tolerated. i have combination skin that tends to lean towards the dry side, so if you have the same skin type, consider yourself warned. i will definitely steer clear from this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2007 12:58:00 PM More reviews by graikat

I have to say this is a good sunscreen for the price. I have sensitive, acne prone skin. For the month I've been using it, I havn't had any reactions. I'm not sure about the radiant part, but it's a nice enough sunscreen. I was using the murad redness therapy spf and this seems just as good. I'm not sure why I didn't break out but other people did? weird!