August 2, 2014 | 940 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 7:43:00 PM More reviews by alegnagogo

This is best summer moisturizer! I love it! It doesn't clog my pores and leaves my skin so soft. However, I do use another sunscreen with this because I would like more protection from UV rays.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2007 3:17:00 AM More reviews by jgar

I have gone through three bottles of this stuff. It has never really made me break out. A pretty good drugstore moisturizer. Next time I will try the moisturizer with SPF 30 for extra protection.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2007 2:04:00 AM More reviews by tinydancer73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm fairly pleased with this product. When I started using it, I had just given up using Philosophy's Hope in a Jar. I don't understand all the hype for that product -- it smelled awful, made my skin oily and made me break out. This moisturizer, which I've been using for over a month, has a much lighter feel and hasn't made me break out yet. I also like the "glow" it gives your skin. If you're looking for something to fight severely dry skin or wrinkles, this probably isn't strong enough. But if you're like me, and just want something to combat a little dryness without making you break out, this is a nice choice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2007 2:19:00 AM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff isn't bad. It didn't make my skin break out, which is a major plus, and with regular use, it did make my skin appear more even. However, it has a very unattractive, strong soap smell. I've started using Boots products lately and they are really great, Aveeno is just OK.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2007 12:06:00 AM More reviews by dalena247

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm so happy I used all of this product up so I can stop using it now. I thought this would actually improve my skin. It won't do that. There is a slight gold shimmer that allows Aveeno to claim it "evens out skin tone" and "gives you radiance"- it's a surface cosmetic improvement (and not even a good one), not an actual CHANGE in your skin. If that's okay with you, then go for it. But I'd rather be using something that helps my skin become better skin- not temporarily improve it for the rest of my life by applying a shimmer lotion.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2007 6:36:00 PM More reviews by diana6

I really wanted to like this since I usually love anything Aveeno... especially b/c it was kind of expensive for a drugstore brand.
Good: I liked how "radiant" it really made my skin look and I think it might have evened out the skin tone a little bit too.
Bad: It was a pretty thick consistency (harder to apply) and after a couple of days I started to notice more clogged pores and break-outs, even though it claimes to be non-comedogenic. I have acne-prone skin to begin with, so this was definitely bad! I'm using up the rest of the bottle on my arms and legs...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2007 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Traonienn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was okay but not for me.The mica made my face glow at first but then didn't seem to last as the day went on; the pump is a nice hygenic feature. Overall, it was too oily for my dry face yet didn't seem to help my dry patches or fine lines at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2007 7:08:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is more moisturizing than the Olay Complete SPF 15 - but I don't need that much moisture. I'm oily. The SPF in this is nice - no whitish cast to this product and my skin can breathe. Unfortunately, this is too moisturizing for me to use every day with my oily skin. I like the light-reflective properties of this moisturizer.One packaging drawback - the pump. Product tends to get stuck a little in the nozzle and you can tend to have a little of hard/dried out product when you pump. They need to improve this. Other than that, I like the clean packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2007 2:44:00 PM More reviews by adobeprincess

I got this as a sample, but I find it too oily for a day moisturizer. I did not mind the mica sparkles. I did not see them much. My problem was it just does not absorb well. This product is scented as are some other aveeno facial products and I really like unscented product especially on my face. I will not be buying the product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2007 12:14:00 AM More reviews by laura__b

I got this as a free sample so I didnít use it for a long time, but I found it a bit greasy and felt that it didnít absorb into my skin very well. When I applied makeup on top of it, the makeup would completely rub off during the day, especially on the more oily parts of my face. By and large, I love Aveeno products but I didnít even end up using the rest of the free sample, which is telling.