SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 8/16/2007 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I cant even begin praising this product! firstly i have combo skin, with an oil factory as my t-zone. I have tried so many things but constantly dissapointed until ofcourse i landed my self with this product. I was astonished to see the results the very next day itself. My t-zone wasnt even half as oily as it used to be and my face had a visibly distinct glow. to top it all off, just after a week or so all my small pimples and whiteheads LITERALLY dissapeared. I would recommend everybody to at least try this product, it has truly truly been a miracle for me!

on 8/4/2007 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm glad that I gave this a try because I was initially skeptical over the hype. I had frequent breakouts before (combination skin) but since using the essence my skin has regulated and I have not had any breakouts (perhaps only an occasional zit pre-menses). My T-zone is less shiny and overall skin tone looks even.

What I'm not so fond of is the scent - it just smells weird but I've gotten used to it. The packaging could be improved if it wasn't made of glass and if it came in a pump instead. Sometimes when I'm not careful I tend to tip the bottle a little too much and there's some wastage because you only need a little to pour into your hands and pat on to your face.

I've just run out of my first bottle (75ml after 9 months) and I've been contemplating on trying Clinique's Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewar since it works on the same concept of assisting the skin renewal process. However considering that costs RM190 for 30ml, it looks like I'll be repurchasing from SKII instead (RM180 for 75ml).

on 8/2/2007 12:01:00 AM

I was checking out new beauty items at Saks when I was convinced to try this essense on the back of one hand to compare with the other. OMG what a shocking difference after the SA patted the essence ladent cotton pad on one vs the other w/o! Based on that experience alone I forked out funds to purchase a 150 ml bottle. Now I am halfway through it and I use this essence 2x a day with my La Mer and I cannot rave enough on how wonderful my skin looks. Pores are refined and this seems to just boost the glow I get from using CDLM. I will be repurchasing this for sure!

on 6/3/2007 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was so intrigued with the story of the special ingredient behind this product, PITERA. Most websites claimed that pitera makes the skin smooth, soft and youthful. This essence was also suggested by the SA to me because I have oily and acne prone skin. I was doing great with my Kose Sekkisei line, still I decided to add this product in my skincare regimen. That wasn't the brightest idea. I never noticed how the pores on the sides of my nose. However after using this product I was shocked, literally, at the sight of those gigantic pores. Also, I would usually have a nice healthy glow and just a balance of moisture on my face, thanks to Sekkisei. With this product, my face is oily. I didn't notice any positive changes it did in my entire complexion. So I stopped using it and just stuck with my original routine. Thank goodness I used a sample and didn't buy the whole thing. To think I was planning to buy the entire line even without trying it out first. That would have been really stupid and a big waste of money considering the price range of SKII products.

on 5/26/2007 7:51:00 PM

This is my HG essence!
Before using it, I experienced breakouts frequently, monthly basis or even worse. However, somehow SKII facial treatment essence can kill this problem. It makes my skin less oily, experience less breakouts (or should I say almost none), and smoother. It's in my daily routine for a year by now. It's quite expensive but one bottle can last so long... 4-6 months even I use it everyday,am +pm.

Thump down for its packaging though. It comes in super heavy glass bottle ,with no pump. Really hard to get the product out. Sometimes get less than the amount you want, sometimes more. I would prefer it to have a pump bottle instead.

on 5/16/2007 6:05:00 AM

I have combination skin, quite sensitive and prone to breakouts. I've been using this product for 3 months now and for me personally it's great. Even my husband noticed improvements, so it's not just me trying to convince myself that all that money wasn't spent in vain. The product is expensive, but the full sized bottle lasts very long. You only need a little bit of the water. I use it twice a day. My skin was prone to breakouts of smal spots; they still do appear once in a while but much, much less often. Skintone is also much improved, I don't have the dry/oly patches any more. I suppose this product either suits your skin really well or it doesn't at all, but for me it's everything they promised inthe ads! :)

on 5/13/2007 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Works great, and worth the cost(if you can afford to keep it in stock in your beauty stash...)

on 5/1/2007 10:57:00 AM

I bought this based on hype. The smell is AWFUL! Didn't notice a difference in my skin and the bottle is almost gone. I have good skin to begin with so maybe its better for someone who's looking to fix problems. I've used retin-a for over 10 years and don't have the aging problems that most 40 yr olds have. But I was still hoping to see a difference when I tried this.

I was given a set of their trial size, Ive heard all the hype about this product, and it's spose to be very good, I use this after i cleanser and tone, and to be honest, i cannot stand the smell of the product, yes it's spose to be 90% pitera hence the odour can be a bit over powering, and when i wake up in the morning, my skin felt instantly softer and glow. Update (08/08): anyway i decided to give it ago again, its been 3 weeks since ive been using, my god!!! My skin looks fantastic.... i have never had the courage to go to the gym in the peak time (cause i dont wear makeup when i go to the gym) and my skin has improved so much that it look fantastic when im not wearing makeup at all. my skin glow with radiance. im loving this.

on 4/5/2007 6:28:00 PM

Nice product but I really did not see a big difference.

Popular Treatments (Face)