SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 10/5/2007 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yes this product does provide some moisturizing and it does (to an extent) provides some plumping and only a *minor* improvement to my skin tone. But so does my Cellex C B-5 Gel which actually does a better job in moisturizing my skin and is far less expensive. There are also some lovely, alcohol free toners out there (such as Pervonia, Laura Mercier, and Arcona) which are just as good as this product. Overall, this line is just a major disappointment with gimmicky products, lovely packaging and keen advertising.

on 9/27/2007 10:34:00 AM

Have been using this product for 2 months. not so much of improvement. i have a oily-dry combination skin. i tried it together with the toner and the cleanser. i still have 1/3 of thebottle to go. it did not give me any problem, definitely notice a little bit of improvement, but for how much it costs, i dont think this product worth buying.

on 9/18/2007 3:05:00 PM

This is a great product in oder to exfoliate the skin.
I have combination skin and prone to acne.Since I've
been using the essence my skin is getting clearer.
no more cloged pores.It also makes my skin more vibrant and
glowing.I don't need to wear loads of make up like before.

thank you SKII. :)

on 9/18/2007 10:33:00 AM

Very messy to apply. Skin feels slightly sticky after. No discernible positive effect on skin.

on 9/18/2007 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is great, I have combination skin prone to breakouts, I find my skin is much less greasy and I have fewer breakouts, my Air touch Foundation stays on all day, great for combination/oily skin, think it may be to drying for dry skin, great product will repurchase!

on 9/15/2007 6:57:00 AM

I initially tried this as a free sample and found that it made my skin glow (the only other product that has done this is Jurilque Herbal Recovery Gel). So I purchased the smallest bottle and have found that its quite good. No break outs (but i dont have a tendancy for acne).

Its expesnive but I will continue to use this as i do think it makes a difference to my skin. I dont get the glow anymore but it may be that i've just become used to the condition of my skin.

on 9/7/2007 12:06:00 PM

I got this product as a freebie (I work for a magazine) and I thought "Whoopie - this bottle is ginormous it'll last for ages and it'll do the job when my Bliss Sleeping Peel runs out". Can't figure out what it's supposed to do but my skin wasn't crazy about it. Made me a bit spotty I think (Got an oily T-zone and a coupla crow's feet on my 34-year-old skin). I now use it on my neck and chest and rub the excess on my hands, doesn't make any sort of difference there either. What is this product for??

on 8/31/2007 8:10:00 PM

This is a staple in my beauty regime day and night. My skin is glowing and more balanced using this LOVE it.

Did nothing for me. Absolutely nothing.Will not repurchase. Overpriced too. After a while these lil particles were floating around in the bottle...ewwwww....wonder what they were? Bottle not very hygenic.

on 8/16/2007 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I cant even begin praising this product! firstly i have combo skin, with an oil factory as my t-zone. I have tried so many things but constantly dissapointed until ofcourse i landed my self with this product. I was astonished to see the results the very next day itself. My t-zone wasnt even half as oily as it used to be and my face had a visibly distinct glow. to top it all off, just after a week or so all my small pimples and whiteheads LITERALLY dissapeared. I would recommend everybody to at least try this product, it has truly truly been a miracle for me!

Popular Treatments (Face)