August 21, 2014 | 1000 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by stacylorin67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This review is coming from an extreme hair product junkie!!! I have tried everything. Redken, Bumble & Bumble, Kerastase, CHI, Graham Webb, Biolage, Bedhead, etc. My goal: to find a product that was effective in properly moisturizing my hair. I have alot of hair but its very fine and wavy in texture and is always dry. Not really damaged, just dry! Like a poofy dry. I wanted the smooth sleek look. I color every 6 weeks. And I do use a shower filter that filters out chlorine. So... my stylist used the leave in conditioner on me and I had to go out and buy it. I wanted to make my hair feel the same as when you leave the salon. And this stuff did that!!! In fact I bought the leave in conditioner and shampoo and my hair feels grrrrreat!!!!!! It provides lightweight conditoning. My hair feels conditioned and not weighed down at all.The other products mentioned above did not make my hair feel this good. I am going to stock up on it. I dont care how much it costs. Feeling good is priceless!!!! Also, this leave in conditioner is multi-purpose. You can toss out the other products cause this stuff provided conditoning and protection for your hair. You wont be sorry!!!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is fantastic! I have really long, straight, fine hair, but a lot of it...If that makes sense. My hair tends to get tangly often. Enter this product, and I think I have been cured of the tangles forever. My hair feels so soft and I literally can run my fingers through it without stopping. I spray maybe like 5 or 6 sprays throughout my hair and it just feels sooo soft and manageable. I don't think I'll ever be without this now. It doesn't weigh hair down either, and I personally don't think it makes it feel "coated". I really am itching to try the hair mask now too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by missy24680

Definately not a goof product no silkiness i hair felt very "coated" wil not buy again

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2009 10:41:00 PM More reviews by wink89

where's the miracle? gave it a 1 for detangling but i could find something much, much cheaper as a detangler. other than that, it did nada.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by ageleg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I agree with other reviews; this is an excellent effective product.

It has a strange consistency for a spray treatment. It comes out kind of thick/clumpy/milky --- as if they added water to the masque and put it in a spray bottle! Weirdly enough though, it is not heavy/greasy. I like to spray it into my hand so I have a bit more control of application. I have extensions and the hair just loves this! I first put a tiny touch of Ojon Restorative Treatment on my hair after washing. Then applied the It's a 10 after, then blow dried. I applied a bit of Moroccan Oil and then flat ironed.

Perfect hair for three days! Smooth, silky, swinging hair that is not weighed down. I have already ordered a smaller bottle of this to have as back up! Great ingenious product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by catrat242

I love this product! It's the only thing I've found that controls my frizzies and keeps my hair silky, and just great looking. I love how I can apply it on dry hair, since I normally shower at night. I looove this product and will continue to repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Shakeitdontbreakit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Rarely do I repurchase (or use up) this kind of hair product, but this one is a staple. It works so well it's almost boring. I hate not trying something new. But all others have been pushed aside for when I need an occasional reminder that this is the best. It's smoothing without weighing hair down or making it look greasy. It improves the overall appearance and feel. Ho hum.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2009 12:10:00 AM More reviews by lisa01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was recommended to buy this by my hair dresser, and I really don't understand all the hype. I have fine, coloured, heat damaged hair and this does absolutely nothing for it. It didn't work as a detangler, it didn't soften my hair, it didn't reduce the split ends and damage either. Overall, I was disappointed in this product and I will never buy it again. I will stick to my Biosilk and Senscience!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this leave-in treatment. It's as good as their mask. I sprayed it on my towel-dry hair this morning and although (due to heavy snowfall) I had a tight hat on me - my hair looks great, full and soft. At first - like with the mask - I thought it might be too much since my hair is somewhat fine. But the results are great + my highlights didn't look dull but rather very natural. Even if the treatment seems to look heavy in the bottle - it works very well and doesn't weigh your hair down. A keeper!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

8 Creates Silkiness
9 Enhances Natural Body
10 Flat Iron Spray and Thermal Protector

It's A 10 Miracle Leave in Product Ingredients:
WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MENTHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, CYCLOMETHICONE, SILK AMINO ACIDS, HELI ANTHUS ANNUUS 9SUNFLOWER0 SEED EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, QUATERNIUM-80, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZAOLINONE AND METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE.

I applied it to towel dried hair and combed through. It detangles so nicely! I then used my Cibu Shang high root boosting spray at the roots and then blow dried my hair.

My hair felt so soft and had a lot of shine. But with the weather it was still fuzzy. So I used some serum and then flat ironed. Wow. This stuff is good. My hair is so sleek and shiny..ends feel so soft too. So far I like it. My hair has really nice body too! The scent is odd. they need to improve that . But at least it fades.