It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 4/30/2010 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Tia Williams recommended this product so I purchased it but I noticed it leaves a film on my hair that I don't like. It was touted as a great detangler yet I find that if your hair is moisturized, you don't need a detangler. Won't buy again....

on 4/29/2010 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I love this leave in conditioner. Leave in conditioner is a must for all hair and the creamy consistency of It's a 10 is perfect for my naturally loose curls. After I towel dry my hair I spray this on paying special attention to my ends and it makes styling so much easier. I use a lot of high heat to style my hair and with this I can rest assured that my hair wont be super fried. It's my Holy Grail leave-in, a must try!

on 4/23/2010 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

It really is a 10! and a miracle! This spray is amazing, and I've pretty much tried everything out there. My hair used to be dull (due to all the damage from haircolor) and get split ends easily...that is not the case anymore. I know it's a bit expensive, but it's SO worth it.

on 4/15/2010 8:39:00 PM

I read all the great reviews of this and i could not wait to try it out. I bought the small bottle for $18 and i am so glad that i did. This made my hair feel very coated/dirty and heavy and made it a pain to blow dry. My hair was not soft, it tangled super easily and left a film on my hands when i would run my fingers through my hair.
I could not wash this stuff out of my hair the next day. My hair is fine, highlighted and naturally curly which i straighten every day.
i would not buy this again, definently not worth $18 for the small bottle. Oh and when you spray the bottle, the stuff is so thick that it squirts out the sides of the spray nozzle cap.

on 3/29/2010 2:26:00 PM

This product definitely delivers what it promises.
My tangles are gone, overtime my hair is naturally softer and more full, its a heat protectant, strengthens my hair, and smells amazing. I used to buy the garnier fructis or herbal essences long term leave in split end protector, but this does what both those do, and many more.

Think about it for a second. This product actually does do 10 things for your hair, and replaces a lot of bottles in my cabinet. At 15 dollars, it may seem pricy, but a little goes a long way, and it does everything for you!
I still prefer using a separate heat protectant though, because I take that more seriously. But this is literlaly like my mian product.
After I straighten my hair, I spritz this through then comb it out and im done! My hair is sleek, full, volumized, and shiny.
LOVE IT!

on 3/22/2010 10:48:00 PM

I love this product. My hair is halfway down my back, it's very curly and I dye it regularly. This leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable without being frizzy or greasy when I wear it curly. I've never been able to blow out my own hair before without it looking like I had too much product built up on the ends or without my hair just looking frizzy and fried. The last time I got my hair cut and she blew it out I asked her what I could use and she suggested It's a 10. I was skeptical and not really wanting to pay the price so I didn't purchase it then and instead bought some other products that promised good results from my local Sally Beauty Supply. After much testing with various products I can not make my hair look as nice as it does with It's a 10. I will gladly pay the higher price for the soft, straight, silky hairstyle that I can produce at home for the first time in my life.

on 3/16/2010 12:31:00 PM

Not sure why this product is so highly rated. I have fine damaged shoulder length hair. This did nothing but leave a greasy film all over; horrible feel with dryness still there, split ends looking worse all covered with a sticky texture. I ended up having to wash my hair to remove it. Plus the smell is disgusting; if you are prone to migraines definately do not use. Feels like pouring olive oil on your head.

on 3/13/2010 7:56:00 PM

I bought this stuff because my hair needed some TLC. It did a good job of getting my hair back into shape, especially since I blow dry it every day. I would use it when I would not use regular conditioner and it really did a good job at making my hair soft. However, the bottle runs out pretty quickly. If I did not blow dry my hair after using this it left my hair somewhat limp, but then again my hair is very fine. Overall, I would highly recommend this if you have really dry, frizzy, or curly hair. The product works very well for a generic version. I found this at Sallys. I would only buy this again if my hair was in horrible condition again as I find it too much for daily use. Works very well as a detangler.

on 3/4/2010 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff. I have buttcrack length dyed red hair and there is no way I would be able to comb it after washing without this stuff. I've been using it for over a year and haven't noticed any conditioning from it, but its great for what I need: detangling. It doesn't smell THAT bad, and the smell doesn't stay once dry. And I only use a few squirts so the bottle last awhile.

on 3/1/2010 2:25:00 PM

Does chewing on a sponge trick your brain's hunger center!? Yes, Yes a thousand times yes...I would buy this again. This stuff is great, gets rid of frizz, makes hair feel silky with none of the mess on your hands like with other shine/frizz serums. Just brush, blow dry and you're good go! And that's not all...according to leapingbunny.org, they're a cruelty-free company! Yay!