October 22, 2014 | 2118 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by sperryman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product! It hydrates and detangles my dry highlighted hair and makes it so easy to manage after washing. A little goes a long way and this product truely does what it says it does!! Highly reccomend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 6:24:00 AM More reviews by eleanorch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have read the reviews here on MUA and have saved money and potentially avoided costly mistakes. I have bought some products that I would not have even known about if not for you reviewers. So I thought Iíd contribute too and hopefully others can make some informed choices as I have. I'm really impressed with this and I think you should not buy anything else until you try this.

My hair is was very dry and I have a lot of it and have so far not found anything that hydrates it or helps with the condition or feel of it. Until now. The spray is convenient and you spray it on damp hair. The nozzle hasnít clogged as some sprays sometimes do. Iím really pleased with this and wont waste my money on any other brand now. I had a hard time finding the spray but it is available in Sallyís in Edinburgh and Trade Secret in Chattanooga for $29.95 + tax

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by beauty1010

The first time my hairdresser used this on my hair I was beyond happy. I loved the smell, the texture and of course the way it made my hair feel and look. So , I went on a hunt to buy it, lol. I finally found it a couple of months ago, at first I really liked it, but now I'm on the fence about this one. It smells delicious, I love the scent, it does make my hair soft when wet and when I'm applying it on my hair, but after my hair dries and especially the next day, my hair looks like a mess. It's all tangled and it just looks like very oily. I do apply just a little, but still I don't think this is a winner for me. =/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 1:52:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My stylist always has used this on my hair before blowdrying, and I've always liked the way it smelled. Of course after the salon my hair is pretty much perfect all day - swingy, shiny, detangled, smooth. I didn't realize until I bought a bottle of this HOW much was due to this product! Wow! I don't even have to use a nice conditioner with this product - I can even use a 2 in 1 shampoo, spray it on, and my hair is perfect. I have long, thick, layered hair that tangles easily and is often dry. I think I will always keep this stuff around. It's great for traveling too since as I said you can just bring a bottle of shampoo or 2 in 1 and use this. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by AlmaStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this. I have extremely fine, damaged, bleached hair and most leave-ins do nothing but weigh it down. I have literally 20 different kinds of the most popular leave-ins at home because my hair is so damaged and I'm constantly hoping for a miracle (Living Proof, Joico, Tigi After-Party, Frederic Fekkai, various Kerastase, and the list goes on and on). I was using Oscar Blandi Seta Cream with some success, but I found that after a few days of use my hair developed a buildup. I use the It's a 10 spray every day when I get out of the shower and my hair smells great, has shine, no flyaways and BODY!! I love this and I've recommended it to all of my friends and I've packed up all of my other leave-ins! This is my favorite of all time, by far!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by hwywmn76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So far I totally LOVE it.

The smell is vaguely familiar like a hair product from the past...but I can't place it??? Not bad though, clean, a little heavy at first but it fades.

The product itself works really well on my parched, parched hair. I was so excited when I got this, and it has not let me down. After my hairs all clean & towel dried I squirt a bunch underneath & on the ends then, for the top layers, sort of spray hands then lightly rub through so it doesn't weigh it down.

Whether dried naturally or blow dried it comes out very soft, shiney and still holds a style,is easy to comb through,& the texture is great...feels like hair again.

So far so good, I mean I've been trying everything, and this is my favorite in a loooonng time, B&b leave in ( thumbs down),John Freida, (nope), Pureology (??? ick), Healthy Sexy hair ( no more), this is great. It also has thermal protectors, which is soo important. I also rub a teeny bit through before bed, and I'm an everyother day washer.

If you've almost given up on your hair, for 14 bucks, please give this a try- also it seems to be lasting me a long time, so that's sweet too.

Not loving the mask version, but will try the shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by facebylace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff worked in conjunction with the It's a 10 Hair Mask is like heaven. I have really damaged hair & it's the only thing that I really see making an improvement in my hair in all aspects. I highly recommend giving it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by greytgirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

love, love this product. I have fine thin hair, and I'm always worried when trying a new leave in conditioner. Well, this product is wonderful. It leaves my hair tangle free, and shiney. The best part it doesn't weigh my hair down. What more could I ask for? I'll purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 11:26:00 AM More reviews by kjtaurus

Ok, I've been using Ojon products for a couple of years now and I thought it was an absolute God-send, and now I realize my Ojon revitailzing mist is God's back-up to this product.

I cannot believe how soft and shiny this product makes my hair (I am of Caribbean decent and I have fine but curly hair). I originally bought this product to detangle -- when I go to my hairdresser after they shampoo and condition my hair and start to comb it through, it is such a challenge to untangle the hair and TOO MUCH hair ends up attached to my comb instead of my scalp. So I bought this to aid the stylist in not tearing up my hair, and of course it has made a world of difference.

I also use it as a revitalizing mist (1 part product with 4 parts water) in a spray bottle and I use it to prep my hair either when I roller set, pin curl or blow dry my hair at night. When I use "10" in conjuction with my setting lotion, the super hold of the lotion is still there, but not as crispy and very manageble and shiny.

Think it's my new Holy Grail hair product. And even though it may be a little pricey for a small bottle, a little goes a long way (I hate that phrase but I can't help it if it's true). The product has a foamy as opposed to liquidy consistency (in the bottle itself, not when it sprays out), so I haven't used it up as fast as I thought I would. It also travels well (not too much of a spillage issue - consistency related).

Hope this helps!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by stacylorin67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This review is coming from an extreme hair product junkie!!! I have tried everything. Redken, Bumble & Bumble, Kerastase, CHI, Graham Webb, Biolage, Bedhead, etc. My goal: to find a product that was effective in properly moisturizing my hair. I have alot of hair but its very fine and wavy in texture and is always dry. Not really damaged, just dry! Like a poofy dry. I wanted the smooth sleek look. I color every 6 weeks. And I do use a shower filter that filters out chlorine. So... my stylist used the leave in conditioner on me and I had to go out and buy it. I wanted to make my hair feel the same as when you leave the salon. And this stuff did that!!! In fact I bought the leave in conditioner and shampoo and my hair feels grrrrreat!!!!!! It provides lightweight conditoning. My hair feels conditioned and not weighed down at all.The other products mentioned above did not make my hair feel this good. I am going to stock up on it. I dont care how much it costs. Feeling good is priceless!!!! Also, this leave in conditioner is multi-purpose. You can toss out the other products cause this stuff provided conditoning and protection for your hair. You wont be sorry!!!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No