December 21, 2014 | 1268 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by FrugalMakeupAddict

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a FANTASTIC de-tangler for hair of all types. Simply adjust the amount of product according to your hair type. I found with continued use it helped the condition of my hair by preventing against heat damage due to flat irons etc. I find it adds shine and volume. I could see how it could be too heavy on fine hair if you put too much in because you can definitely feel it in there, but I have used it on someone with fine hair without a problem. The scent is nice, and it does the job I would expect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2009 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i will now tell you my love story lol

This is a great leave-in conditioner. My hair stylist uses this on me every time and i always walk out of there with such soft hair. It looks and feels so different than when i do it myself at home. I asked her what she was doing and she named a few things, including putting this in my hair, while it's wet. So i bought it and I LOVE it! It's amazing. It leaves my hair so, so soft and silky. I work at a daycare and the first day i used it, a little 7 year old from there said to me "Your hair looks different" so if a little kid notices your hair looks different then it must look different. My mother said the same thing to me. This really is a miracle for the hair.

I get my hair hi and lowlighted and my hair is starting to get coarse and dry looking and feeling. I've been looking for products I could use to save my hair and this really is saving it. I use it after i get out of the shower while my hair is still wet and then when it's dry before i straighten along with my silk drops from Regis (also a great product) Great leave in conditioner. Cost about $17. Bought it at Regis salon.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2009 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Aivi

It made my hair greasy and limp. Didnt work as I had hoped.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by KileyMc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have very long, straight-ish, waaay highlighted coarse but not a lot of it hair and wanted something to tame my unruly ends and help with detangling. I spray about 5-6 sprays from my ears down. If I put this anywhere near my crown I notice definite flattening and lack of volume. I find my hair is much, much softer than with Redken's anti-snap and is easier to pick out. A big problem for me is the majority of my tangles is at my scalp and since this goes nowhere near my scalp I still struggle after a shower. Doesn't totally eliminate my icky ends (nothing will, really except a trim!) but does help keep me shiny and bouncy. I find that I don't need a regular everyday conditioner now and this is enough. Price is right as it lasts a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Traversant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I was introduced to this at a new salon. I find it works better for me personally when applied to dry, styled hair, rather than wet. Makes my hair super soft and shiny, and normally my hair is dry and frizzy and lifeless so that is saying a lot!! LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by sperryman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product! It hydrates and detangles my dry highlighted hair and makes it so easy to manage after washing. A little goes a long way and this product truely does what it says it does!! Highly reccomend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 6:24:00 AM More reviews by eleanorch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have read the reviews here on MUA and have saved money and potentially avoided costly mistakes. I have bought some products that I would not have even known about if not for you reviewers. So I thought Iíd contribute too and hopefully others can make some informed choices as I have. I'm really impressed with this and I think you should not buy anything else until you try this.

My hair is was very dry and I have a lot of it and have so far not found anything that hydrates it or helps with the condition or feel of it. Until now. The spray is convenient and you spray it on damp hair. The nozzle hasnít clogged as some sprays sometimes do. Iím really pleased with this and wont waste my money on any other brand now. I had a hard time finding the spray but it is available in Sallyís in Edinburgh and Trade Secret in Chattanooga for $29.95 + tax

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2009 12:44:00 AM More reviews by beauty1010

The first time my hairdresser used this on my hair I was beyond happy. I loved the smell, the texture and of course the way it made my hair feel and look. So , I went on a hunt to buy it, lol. I finally found it a couple of months ago, at first I really liked it, but now I'm on the fence about this one. It smells delicious, I love the scent, it does make my hair soft when wet and when I'm applying it on my hair, but after my hair dries and especially the next day, my hair looks like a mess. It's all tangled and it just looks like very oily. I do apply just a little, but still I don't think this is a winner for me. =/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 1:52:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My stylist always has used this on my hair before blowdrying, and I've always liked the way it smelled. Of course after the salon my hair is pretty much perfect all day - swingy, shiny, detangled, smooth. I didn't realize until I bought a bottle of this HOW much was due to this product! Wow! I don't even have to use a nice conditioner with this product - I can even use a 2 in 1 shampoo, spray it on, and my hair is perfect. I have long, thick, layered hair that tangles easily and is often dry. I think I will always keep this stuff around. It's great for traveling too since as I said you can just bring a bottle of shampoo or 2 in 1 and use this. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by AlmaStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this. I have extremely fine, damaged, bleached hair and most leave-ins do nothing but weigh it down. I have literally 20 different kinds of the most popular leave-ins at home because my hair is so damaged and I'm constantly hoping for a miracle (Living Proof, Joico, Tigi After-Party, Frederic Fekkai, various Kerastase, and the list goes on and on). I was using Oscar Blandi Seta Cream with some success, but I found that after a few days of use my hair developed a buildup. I use the It's a 10 spray every day when I get out of the shower and my hair smells great, has shine, no flyaways and BODY!! I love this and I've recommended it to all of my friends and I've packed up all of my other leave-ins! This is my favorite of all time, by far!