It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this product very much. I have wavy/curly hair down my back and it really helps for me to brush it and keep it tangle free. It is a bit expensive, but not crazy (at my salon anyways, prices vary...)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Bought on recommendation from my hair stylist. I'm very glad I found this product. The first couple times I used it I didn't notice a difference, but after the fourth time I was amazed. My hair became super soft and shiny (the shine lessens after a couple months, but is still a notable change than before using), and is definitely more manageable. It keeps my hair from tangling and I can wake up in the morning and not even have to touch my hair. The price is a little off-putting though (pay no more than $20 for a 4oz bottle, I bought it way overpriced at $42 D:), but I'll keep buying it until I find something better. Also, I recommend spraying this in your hands instead of your hair, as getting the product directly on your face can cause break-outs. I don't think this would be a good product for those with coarse hair, it would be better with fine to slightly coarse hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

makes my hair so soft love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This does make my hair feel soft, manageable, easy to comb through. I definitely see why so many people like it and I would probably recommend it to other girls. It does what it claims on the bottle. It doesn't smell awful, however, the scent is way too overpowering for me. I also hate the way it feels when it gets on my skin. For those sole reasons, I will not be repurchasing.

Wowzers! I'm in love <3

I not so long ago I fried the crap out of my hair by bleaching a section of it and well the new color attempt was a complete failure, my hair was breaking off. I was soooo sad. I went to my hair dresser and got a trim in hope that would help a little and she asked me what leave in I was using, my reply was "nothing" she recommended " It's a 10" so I bought some, she told me I only need a little ,like one squirt, but my hair is quiet long so I use 3 maybe 4. I don't know how I lived without this! I'm going back to get the other products asap. My hair looks and feels so much better and I love how it replaces my flat iron spray and smoothing lotion, wonderful!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I personally could not live w/out this stuff. It is pretty pricey but a little goes a long way. I have coarse hair down to the middle of my back & after I finish washing I use about 4 squirts then gently rake my fingers through my hair then comb w/a wide tooth comb. That is sufficient enough to untangle & distribute this stuff throughout my hair. A 10oz bottle on average will last me for 5 months.

It does make my hair a lot softer, detangles, controls frizz. I dont know about the shine factor though and it actually repairing my hair. W/out this stuff in my hair I can still see the fried ends and the damage still exists. I have been using this stuff for about 3 years now & I don't think I can give it credit for actually repairing my hair. I will say this though-- this is thee best leave in product I have ever tried.

I don't like the design of the bottle because it makes it hard for me to grip & spray w/out it feeling like it's slipping from my hand; but it's tolerable.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Holy Moly!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how great this stuff is!! My hair is a weird combination...oily roots & dry shaft/ends. This stuff does not make my roots oily whatsoever!!! I blow dry my hair & straighten/curl my hair very frequently & I can tell this stuff has really made my hair so much healthier! I mean it does 10 different things! How can you go wrong w/ that? :)

shanstuff on 2/7/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by shanstuff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was recommended this by my stylist. I have very fine, thin, color-treated hair and needed a leave-in conditioner that wouldn't leave my hair looking flat or greasy. This fits the bill!
This lightweight leave-in conditioner is packaged in a 4oz spray bottle. It's pricey at $16.95, but a little goes a long way. Difficult tangles are no match for this stuff...they disappear in an instant.
According to the label, it: repairs dry, damaged hair, adds shine, detangles, controls frizz, seals and protects hair color, prevents split ends, stops hair breakage, creates silkiness, enhances natural body, and is a flat iron spray and thermal protector.
As for these claims: This serum has definitely helped repair my dry, damaged hair. It does add shine, controls frizz, and creates great silkiness. It's a FANTASTIC detangler (like nothing I've ever used before).
I feel it is probably helping seal my color, as I don't notice as much lightening on my ends as I used to between colorings. My split ends seem minimized. I don't use it as a thermal protector, as I use Proclaim Glossing serum for that (see review), but I'm assuming it adds an additional layer of conditioning protection. I feel the detangling and conditioning properties are probably helping prevent breakage. As for adding body...well, I don't know that it ADDS body, but it doesn't weigh my hair down, which is a minor miracle for my type hair in a leave-in conditioner.
Although this is expensive, I have definitely seen a huge difference in the condition of my hair. I no longer battle as many split ends, my hair is softer and shinier with fewer fly-aways, and my color lasts longer and wears more evenly than it used to. I will continue to purchase.

WHAT SHE SAID!

i. am. in. love. with. how. this. product. smells.

seriously!! smells like the old herbal essences shampoo in the green bottle, with the mermaid on it. incredible. this stuff also makes my hair much easier to comb, and softer. wish it weren't so expensive, but i'll buy it again, for sure. now i want to try the other products!!

CVS now carries this line- that's where I purchased it. It's just an "okay" product. It did make my hair feel soft, but that's about it. I didn't notice any shine or my hair feeling stronger after using this. I'll use up what I have, but I wouldn't spend the money on this again. Oh, also it smells really nice!