September 30, 2014 | 951 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2003 8:12:00 AM More reviews by xPlAtInUmXpIxEyX

This is my FAVORITE eye liner. I have never found one that has worked so well as I did when I found this. It works wonders. And also the eraiser is a great feature to for thoes mistakes :) I can not live with out this eye liner, it truley is the best one for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this liner, and its sponge, but I can't wear it because it somehow ends up under my eyes after a few hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2003 12:47:00 AM More reviews by sparki007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't bother with the little sponge tip usually, it just hits me in the eye. If I need to smudge, I use my ring finger. It works well. The color is nice, it goes on smoothly, and it's self sharpening. I have it in black. The only problem is sometimes I have the whole racoon eyes problem after about five hours. But still, a great liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Pinkturtle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. Can be thick or thin, doesn't break and has great colour. Am on my second pencil and will buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2003 3:45:00 AM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

ughhhh it smudges!!!!!!!!
wth

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2003 2:52:00 PM More reviews by dilydaly7

I bought this at the advice of "Don't Go to The Makeup Counter Without Me". Wow. I am really disappointed. While the color (Black Onyx) is rich and not grayish or blueish like several black liners are, it fades fairly quickly and after just a few moments, it smudges into my lower lid's crease, which looks really gross. I've found that if I fool with it for a while and surrond with lots of matte powder it'll stay pretty much in its place, but what a pain! When I use this up, I'm never returning. Oh, and the sponge at the end is USELESS. Just a gimmick. ::fumes::

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2003 8:45:00 PM More reviews by ashley_howard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best liner I've ever used. It doesn't tug, goes on smoothly, very convenient because you never have to sharpen it and they color lasts well, but still great to smudge. I have it in Black onyx and charcoal.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2003 10:33:00 AM More reviews by ooliedonna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My biggest gripe with this is the RIDICULOUS supposed "smudger" foam tip at one end of the pencil. It will maybe do the trick the first time you use it, but will more likely smudge your eyeliner right off your face. And after it gets dirty that first time, it will not only take off the eyeliner you just so painstakingly applied, but the residue on the tip will likely deposit smudges where you don't want it. Yes, I could probably clean it each time, but who has time to wash the end of a drugstore eyeliner?? And did I mention the packaging is not good. The cheap plastic caps on both ends of the pencil cracked quickly and became very loose.

Ok, rant for that part over. The actual eyeliner is fine, though it doesn't have much staying power and doesn't like to stay put in warm weather. I like the fact that is is soft and easy to apply, but the tip gets broad and dull easily, and since this is self-sharpening, you can't return to a fine point. If you're going Cover Girl, I prefer the Smoothers eyeliner to this.

Oh yes, the shade I purchased this is was Black Onyx. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2003 4:16:00 AM More reviews by franknbeans82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rarely wear eyeliner, but when I do, this is the stuff I always go for. The first thing I love is that it's one of those nifty self-sharpening liners. Secondly, it doesn't tug and goes on smoothly. Third, it provides a more defined line than a pencil and is cleaner than liquid liner. As for the price,it's not exactly cheap, but not a ripoff either. The packaging is fine, except the cap cracks fairly easily, and there is no real use for the sponge. Ahh well, still a very nice product! Thumbs up

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2003 11:30:00 AM More reviews by kschultz78

Generally pretty good - goes on easily, and it's nice that you never have to sharpen it. However, I have oily lids and the stuff fades fast if I don't use powder or shadow underneath. Also, the sponge thing doesn't help at all - tends to take off the liner completely instead of smudging. Will try Almay Amazing Lasting next time.