Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

WOW,my mom gave this to me because she didn't want it. This stuff works well,and I don't usually wear eyeliners [with me they're dangerous].

on 11/8/2003 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the first eyeliner I've ever purchased (I'm only 16). I like the color, I have it in Black, and the fact you don't have to sharpen. The eraser is supposed to help smudge, but didn't work too well. I'll just use my finger. It was hard to get it close to the lash line for me. Maybe because I'm not too experienced with liners. I like it though. I'll probably try something else when this runs out though.

on 10/31/2003 6:50:00 AM

it was smudgy which can be good or bad in an eyeliner, decent color selection, and cheap (always a plus). Not something to write home about but a decent liner.

on 10/9/2003 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Good selection of shades and it glides on really smoothly but here's my complaint- I find that because it's self sharpening it gets very dull after a while. And as a result you can never get a good point to draw a fine line so it goes on thick and unnatural looking once you've had it for a while. For that reason I don't think I'll buy it again,

on 10/4/2003 3:27:00 AM

I just don't get this. It constantly broke and I could never get the line thick enough, not to mention I just had no use for the little blenduing eraser on the end. It also tended to drag and skip on my lid, which is a major eyeliner no no. I think it's safe to say that this is the product that single-handedly turned me off to solid eyeliners.

This is my FAVORITE eye liner. I have never found one that has worked so well as I did when I found this. It works wonders. And also the eraiser is a great feature to for thoes mistakes :) I can not live with out this eye liner, it truley is the best one for me!

on 8/22/2003 2:03:00 PM

I like this liner, and its sponge, but I can't wear it because it somehow ends up under my eyes after a few hours.

on 8/19/2003 12:47:00 AM

I don't bother with the little sponge tip usually, it just hits me in the eye. If I need to smudge, I use my ring finger. It works well. The color is nice, it goes on smoothly, and it's self sharpening. I have it in black. The only problem is sometimes I have the whole racoon eyes problem after about five hours. But still, a great liner.

on 8/16/2003 12:27:00 AM

I love this eyeliner. Can be thick or thin, doesn't break and has great colour. Am on my second pencil and will buy it again.

on 7/25/2003 3:45:00 AM