Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 10/31/2003 6:50:00 AM

it was smudgy which can be good or bad in an eyeliner, decent color selection, and cheap (always a plus). Not something to write home about but a decent liner.

on 10/9/2003 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Good selection of shades and it glides on really smoothly but here's my complaint- I find that because it's self sharpening it gets very dull after a while. And as a result you can never get a good point to draw a fine line so it goes on thick and unnatural looking once you've had it for a while. For that reason I don't think I'll buy it again,

on 10/4/2003 3:27:00 AM

I just don't get this. It constantly broke and I could never get the line thick enough, not to mention I just had no use for the little blenduing eraser on the end. It also tended to drag and skip on my lid, which is a major eyeliner no no. I think it's safe to say that this is the product that single-handedly turned me off to solid eyeliners.

This is my FAVORITE eye liner. I have never found one that has worked so well as I did when I found this. It works wonders. And also the eraiser is a great feature to for thoes mistakes :) I can not live with out this eye liner, it truley is the best one for me!

on 8/22/2003 2:03:00 PM

I like this liner, and its sponge, but I can't wear it because it somehow ends up under my eyes after a few hours.

on 8/19/2003 12:47:00 AM

I don't bother with the little sponge tip usually, it just hits me in the eye. If I need to smudge, I use my ring finger. It works well. The color is nice, it goes on smoothly, and it's self sharpening. I have it in black. The only problem is sometimes I have the whole racoon eyes problem after about five hours. But still, a great liner.

on 8/16/2003 12:27:00 AM

I love this eyeliner. Can be thick or thin, doesn't break and has great colour. Am on my second pencil and will buy it again.

on 7/25/2003 3:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

ughhhh it smudges!!!!!!!!
wth

on 7/18/2003 2:52:00 PM

I bought this at the advice of "Don't Go to The Makeup Counter Without Me". Wow. I am really disappointed. While the color (Black Onyx) is rich and not grayish or blueish like several black liners are, it fades fairly quickly and after just a few moments, it smudges into my lower lid's crease, which looks really gross. I've found that if I fool with it for a while and surrond with lots of matte powder it'll stay pretty much in its place, but what a pain! When I use this up, I'm never returning. Oh, and the sponge at the end is USELESS. Just a gimmick. ::fumes::

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the best liner I've ever used. It doesn't tug, goes on smoothly, very convenient because you never have to sharpen it and they color lasts well, but still great to smudge. I have it in Black onyx and charcoal.