Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Foundation

3.4

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I just LOVE all BE mineral products! I use a mixture of Founation shades #2 and #5. This combo works beautifully with my yellow skin tone (I am also a Stila C/D, LM Sunny Beige, and PX Traceless Level 3). The BEST part about using a mineral foundation (particularly BE minerals) is that breakouts become a thing of the past! My skin has been amazingly clear since I made the switch to mineral foundation and blush. The color and tone is also beautiful now... here it used to be splotchy. BE foundations last throughout the day, too! I have never experienced any sort of "color change"... and you can even exercise with them on and not fear that they will "melt" off your face! I highly recommened BE Foundation to everyone...

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

I really like this foundation. I have oily skin and use it with the mineral veil.(I mix the foundation with the mineral veil, 4:1). I don't think I could ever go back to liquid foundation.

This foundation of all the minerals I have tried is VERY shiney. It is not natural looking on me at all. Over time it clogged my pores. For some reason even with mineral veil and applied lightly it still looks like oily skin

I have used BE products for years now and I love the foundation. It really gives a glow to my skin and lasts all day long. I think my face even looks better with this foundation!! I love the Mineral veil over it to reduce the shine. I reach for this foundation over and over again and it will last you soo long. I wear shade #2 Light. A must have in my cosmetic case!!

The BE Minerals Foundation #2 is wonderful...I love this stuff! I was very leery of powder mineral foundations, but this goes on great and looks amazing, and was the first foundation I really liked. It covers really well, and left my skin very creamy and dewy-looking. I loved how I could add more in certain areas for more coverage and yet not look cakey, and especially loved how I could reapply it throughout the day if needed. I think I'm more hooked on Prescriptives UnMakeup now, but BE is really close and I'll still continue to use minerals! Price- $25 I believe for a refill....and it seems to go a long way. Definitely worth a try!

I love this stuff! I wear shade #1 (fair) which is actually light enough for ghostly me (LBD Crema was too dark for example) it gives a wonderful glow, and I didn't find the application to be hard when I used the BE Brush. I'm going to get mineral veil too. My only complaint is that it sometimes can settle in pores - but since it doesn't cake I don't find it a big deal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I like the BE foundations but unfortunately the foundation makes me itch. I prefer 2.3 for an exact match to my NC30 light olive complexion. The coverage isnt too much or heavy. I have other mineral foundations that I prefer like Jane Iredale or Senna. I do love the mineral veil though. ITs not cakey or heavy at all. Overall, I would repurchase the mineral veil but not the foundation.

I love this product. I've thrown everything else away. Wouldn't believe the coverage from a powder.
Doesn't feel like you have anything on your face.
Try it you'll like it!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. The coverage you get from this simple little powder is amazing. I have dry skin, but it doesn't seem to adversely affect it. Especially good for the hot summer months.

Love it, love it, love it. Combine these two products with bisque multi-task eyeshadow--used as concealer on blemishes, redness, freckles, and you have a flawless complexion. This is what's great about this line of products--you can use the minerals anywhere and for whatever purpose you'd like!