Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 12/22/2009 12:15:00 AM

Love this product, have been using it for years. Smells great and love how it's natural. It's true you have to reapply it but that's the case for all lip balms..

on 12/20/2009 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried this lip balm since Burt's Bees typically has a good reputation with their balms. I had never tried a lip balm by Burt's Bees prior to this. This disappointed me. The texture was very thin, sort of oily, and not at all long-lasting. After wearing through the stick after a bit I found the texture of the balm to be kind of rough and grainy. It was very odd. I like the scent, but this really didn't do much for me or provide enough moisture-- it really needs a constant reapplication. I guess I just prefer waxier or more glossy balms such as Chapstick.

on 12/15/2009 11:48:00 PM

I'm very sensitive to fragrance, but I didn't find this overpowering. It's an unusual scent, but not cloying or headache-inducing. Unlike petro balms, it actually improves my lips instead of just coating them. I will buy again.

on 12/15/2009 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This would have been the perfect lip balm for me: I love the smooth texture, the longlasting moisturization and the softness it leaves my lips, and I don't even mind the reddish stain because it enhances whatever lipstick I swipe over it BUT I cannot stand the smell (I did try to put up with it but somehow I just can't). I will finish this tube but I'm not repurchasing.

on 12/15/2009 7:26:00 PM

This is my favorite lip balm. I have a bunch of these in numurous places. I love the color. Its a great shiny pink that looks natural. It isnt as thick or waxy as the regular beeswax balm which i like.

on 12/14/2009 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i love it...it 100% natural and moisturize really well.....the smell is good kinda like a berry cinnamon smell but i like also the smell isn't too strong...

I really like this product. It leaves a very subtle cherry pigment on your lips, and just makes them look like that is actually their natural color. I wear this when my lips are dry or when I feel like doing the 'natural' look. The smell is not the best, but it's not incredible noticeable. These are moisturizing enough for me, it doesn't leave my lips feeling greasy.

on 12/8/2009 8:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I hate the way this felt on my lips. It seems to just sit on them instead of being absorbed.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this after hearing many good things about Burt Bee's lip balm. I have dry lips, especially during the winter. I thought this would help to moisturize and soften my lips. It did neither. The balm did not sink into my lips nor did it moisturize at all. It made my lips feel waxy and dried them out even more. I had to constantly reapply this. I will definitely not be purchasing this again.

on 12/5/2009 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is decent, but nothing extraordinary. I can't stand the original Burt's Bees lip balm due to the menthol, which is actually quite drying for lips. I tried this instead and found it softening and soothing, with average lasting power. The smell is fairly strong and ginger-y, and I expect it would be a bit cloying in the summertime. The packaging, to me, is particularly ugly (crimson and yellow-orange? really?), but overall this is a good lip product, and I don't regret trying it out.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products