September 18, 2014 | 951 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by ksells5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this because it was on sale and im obsessed with anything with pomegranate in it and I was pretty dissapointed because it felt waxy to me, I wish the smell and taste of pomegranate was stronger. But thats my only complaints. It does give a faint red tint to your lips which I like & does keep them mosturized.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Encie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

omg i'm using this right now! its right next to me! ha! lol.
anyways, i REALLY like this. a lot more than the plain burt's bees chapstick. it actually moisturizes (for a while at least) and i love the color. the color is not too dark but still noticeable, which i love. overrall, 4/5 lippies only cuz i wish it would moisturize for a longer time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

i am obsessed with this lip balm! i got the four pack (containing two minty ones, and one each of honey and pomegranate) from target for $10.00, making it a great value. the replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil has a faint scent that is reminiscent of pomegranate but isn't quite as tangy and sharp as the fruit. it leaves my lips very soft and tinted faintly red. it's different from the usual minty tingle i get from burt's bees lipbalm. this is a definite re-buy for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by itslyndz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells great and makes my lips so much softer. Tinted red which is great for my daytime look. Would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This lip balm smells really good. I like it a lot, but wish it was the red color it is in the tube on your lips, since my lips have little pigment. I'd then give it a 5. There is a very tiny bit of color. My favorite remains the tingly Beeswax lip balm, will buy this forever. I need that tingle, It is pretty addictive. lol

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by alishamaria

I'm not crazy about this lip balm. I find it kind of dries out my lips more than anything and it feels pretty waxy. It's not very cheap either. It does smell good, so I will use up my tube, but will not re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by glossluver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the way this product glides onto my lips. It leaves them feeling really smooth. It also gives off a tint of redness. The color does come off when something goes on my lips like spoon, a glass or whatever. For a chapstick, I guess its kind of pricey at $2.99 for a .15oz tube. Overall, I love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Burt Bee's Replenishing with Pomegranate Oil

This lip balm goes on very smoothly and it is not drying on my lips. It has a very subtle reddish tint and shimmer. It looks very pretty and natural on the lips. My only gripe with this balm is the scent. I think it is awful. If this were unscented I might give it another chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by velikii

My utmost favorite lip balm of all time.
The product smells slightly sweet and fruity, it's not an overwhelming kind of smell and I find that it eventually becomes unnoticeable. It leaves your lips feeling moisturized without being sticky or greasy or anything like that. It also has a slightly tint of color and this is my favorite feature because I tend to skip lip gloss and lipstick more often than not.
I suffer from dry lips so I use this every day to keep them soft and healthy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by dirtyrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

love the texture and moisture - find the smell a little odd. my husband HATES the scent. (but whateva:) i also really like the tint of color. cheap price - does the job.