Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 9/21/2012 12:11:00 PM

This stuff is great! I had the normal version first which I liked as it's fab when you're in a rush - or if you're like me and don't like washing your hair too often! It's great for if you're looking to maintain a hair colour as it saves you washing out the colour, you should be using a sulphate free shampoo anyway to keep it maintained more than a normal shampoo.

I then tried the XXL Volume version as I'd ran out and fancied trying another product from the range, and all I can say is I am an official convert now! It's amazing, I can make my hair SO big it's almost unreal! I've been using Tigi Superstar Volume Shampoo & Conditioner as well which is also helping with volume in the first place but after a day or so it inevitably becomes flat.. when I used this my god I was so impressed! I would say the only con with this one though is that it does make your hair very thick and so it knots easily, I would definitely recommend not brushing until it's wet and you've conditioned it. This could be just me though as I have pretty thick hair to begin with.

Hopefully everyone else finds it as great as I did, but not everyone is the same. I would still say check it out even if you're wary as you'll never know if it will work as well as it did for me otherwise!

Thank you Batiste! I'm intrigued to try the rest of the range, but from the results I think I'll stick with the XXL Volume! It's SO good!

on 9/15/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This does nothing for me. I spray it on my roots from 5 inches away and rub it in after a few seconds then brush out after a minute. My hair is just as oily and clumped afterwards.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was finally able to find Batiste in France at Leclerc. I purchased the 200 ml /3.76 oz can for 3.70 plus a 50 cents off discount, very good deal.
I got it in original, blush and brit. The three of them smell great: original smells like lemon candies, blush is sweet/floral and brit reminds me of some high-end perfume.
All of them are as effective and leave no white residue at all even on my dark brown roots, so I wouldn't suggest paying more for the brunette version.Just make sure you shake well and spray it far enough from your head, as per directions on the can. It is very easily brushed out and leaves my hair really soft, clean and perfumed.
I was amazed by the result since the only other dry shampoo I'd tried (Klorane) left my hair gritty and grey marks all over the place,making me want to wash it as soon as possible. Batiste is completely different, the result is flawless.
I'll keep on using and repurchasing this over and over.

on 9/9/2012 2:20:00 AM

this dry shampoo is great for the price. it gives a little more grittiness and texture than i prefer but works well in a pinch to revive the hair. adds great lift and the ones i've tried smell good though a bit strong.

on 9/2/2012 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

love

on 8/28/2012 6:53:00 AM

Blush verion absolutely smells like/similar to Michael kors fragrance (agree with 10/28/2010 reviewer). I thought so immediately when I tried it. Works well, though I don't care for MK or tuberose.

I got this dry shampoo for about $5-$6 which isn't bad. The thing is I have dark hair so it leaves a white residue. It's some what hard to get rid of, something that I don't appreciate since I'm always on the go. It also has a very strong weird smell. Will probably not repurchase.

on 8/25/2012 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Great cheap dry shampoo :)

on 8/21/2012 4:46:00 PM

I purchased 6 cans of this stuff from Amazon.com, free shipping with Amazon Prime! I enjoyed it and used all 6 spray cans, but now I am going with the Suave dry shampoo - the scent of the Suave is less in-your-face and the price is cheaper. I get the Suave from Target in a 2 pack for about 5.40.

on 8/21/2012 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Where do you buy this product now?? Sally's no longer caries it, and I can't find it at Target or Walmart! HELP I need this dry shampoo, it's the best out there by far!

Video Reviews & Tutorials