July 26, 2014 | 1754 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by xMissMurderx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite dry shampoo so far! It gives great volume and makes my hair feel clean and fresh. I've only used it in the Blush scent and its not a great smell but its better than most I've tried. The biggest problem I have with this is the size of the can for the price. Its around $7.00 a can at my Sally's and the can is not very big. I probably go through a can of this every two or three weeks and I use it around every other day. I actually haven't bought any in awhile because of the price but once use up my Tresmme freshstart I'll go back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by EFENN

very good stuff I buy this again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the pink and purple one (blush and diva). I only wash my hair every other day, so in between, I use this to make up for any greasiness. This definitely take the oily look out of my hair. I spray a couple spurts at my roots, wait for a few seconds, and then brush it out. It does not leave a white residue on my black hair. The smell is a bit strong, but I actually like it. I've used the Tresemme dry shampoo and it is nothing compared to Batiste. The Tresemme leaves my hair extremely gunky, while this one takes the oils out and leaves it clean feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 8:57:00 AM More reviews by naturalx1

Best thing ever! I have a stock of these in my house. I have really greasy hair! I feel like even after I've washed it, as it's drying, it is looking slightly greasy. But this stuff completely takes the grease out of it. Defo would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by vcanady

i am completely and utterly addicted to this stuff. i cant imagine how many bottles i have gone thru since i discovered it. i have very thin hair that gets greasy the day after i wash it, it sucks, but this stuff saves me. the ONLY possible drawback is if you have dark hair you need to make sure to rub it into ur scalp well so that there is no white cast. i have platinum hair so this isnt an issue for me, it actually brightens my roots which is awesome. LOVEEE it and wish i could buy it in bulk.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After many many (good) review reading I decided to get Batiste Dry Shampoo. My hair gets oily every other day so I have to wash it almost every day. I know it's not that great for hair so I was happy to hear about this product. Just went to Ulta (around $8 but in Australia it's much cheaper, they also have it in a cute little packaging) and got this Dry Shampoo in Blush. The smell is horrible but I tried it just a bit and saw a difference. It really absorbs oil well and my hair looks much better. But the smell is really strong and bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Katie315

Of all the dry shampoo products I've used (Oscar Blandi, "New" Pssst, Tre Semme, baby powder) this is BY FAR my favorite, and believe my when I say that I WANT to like every dry shampoo (they're such a lifesaver when you're in a pinch). My hair is naturally straight and blonde (leaning toward "dishwater" blonde the older I get)--it doesn't take long for it to look flat and greasy. Batiste does a great job of giving my hair a pick-me-up when I just don't have time to rewash and blow it out.
I like the spray application and the good, even coverage it provides (definitely better the the Oscar Blandi powder). I've also never had a problem with the nozzle clogging. Spray it on, wait a minute, brush, and VAVOOM--Brigitte Bardot hair!
In the interest of full disclosure, I think this product deserves 4.5 lippies instead of 5. The fragrance is a bit STRONG and perfumey, and it tends to linger. That being said, the ingredients seem to be gentle on my sensitive scalp.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 3:53:00 AM More reviews by meybol102685

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have really thick coarse frizzy highlighted bleached hair & I can't afford to wash it a lot (not even every other day). I do use a lot of hair products like hair masks & heat protectants that leave my hair smooth and shiny. This product is a life saver. My roots get so greasy andnasty and it takes forever to wash and then blow dry my hair. My ends are dry so I try to protect my hair as much as I can. I part my hair into sections and then use my fingers and then comb through and whola. My hair looks just as good as if barely washed and it gives me volume. I luv luv luv

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by puremoxie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am writing this review after trying Batiste (Original) for the first time. I am already in love. I thought I would never to able to be one of those people who are lucky enough to not have to wash and style their hair daily. I think I'll finally be able to be one of them now! I washed my hair yesterday morning, and inevitably today my hair is a little greasy. A few sprays of this along the roots, a little rub of the fingers on my scalp and a quick brush through made my hair look as if I just washed and blow dried my hair. It looks and smells fresh. Amazing product :)

EDIT 12/17/10: Still loving this product. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried this in original and didnt like the smell so I got it in Blush and love it! smells very fresh and pretty! I like to spray this on days where my roots are oily and no time to wash. It does a great job on soaking up the oils, also ads a little volume. I love that you can spray it exactly where you want it, and it doesnt leave a white reside on my brown hair. Ive tried oscar blondi pronto, which is good too but this one is much cheaper and does the same job! 5 *****!