October 20, 2014 | 1017 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by AddictedShopper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i tried lots of versions of this dry shampoo. im not crazy about the glitter ones, but the original version is very good. ive tried other dry shampoos, cant remember one of names sorry but it was from 1.00 shop! to save money, but it was not worth it as it didnt work. ive got the coloured version as im brunette and this for me is better than the original as it isnt as powdery white. ive took off one lippy just because i havent tried lee stafford, bumble and bumble etc. or any of the more expensive ones. this is def worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by gemski107

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing, the best dry shampoo I've ever come across :-)
I have the original and the Diva version...I much prefer the scent of the Diva version.
The product makes hair look clean and adds volume to the roots...a blow dry lasts an extra day with one spray of the product.
And most of all, it's dirt cheap! Complete bargain, I'm never without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by ef604

This is a fantastic dry shampoo. It does exactly what it promises.

For all the ladies in Canada - I get it at Pharmasave. Can't find it anywhere else.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I have been wanting to try this product out for AGES! So when I saw this at the store the other day, I jumped at the chance and brought the original scent. First of all, I like that it doesn't leave a white/grey cast in my hair which can be very noticeable considering I have black hair. My hair remains brush-able and still soft and pretty much grease-free after spraying this on my hair. I concentrate this near my roots where the hair tends to get most greasy and brush it out. Absorbs all oil! I am in LOVE with this and recommend this for those looking for a good dry shampoo. Will definitely repurchase!! :)

EDIT - I used a bit too much one day and noticed a slight ashy grey cast in my black hair. So be careful with the amount you use. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 6:59:00 AM More reviews by lamonica08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in Blush and Original. I much prefer the Blush scent. I really like this product. It does what it is supposed to - refresh your hair. It makes it look less greasy and smell pleseant. The price isn't bad - around $7.50 at Sally's Beauty Supply. It isn't a huge bottle though - 150 mL or 5.05 fl. oz.

The only problem I have with this is that my husband has become obsessed with this stuff and won't quit using it! He insists his hair looks better at Batiste than a full wash and dry!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Leonidas

I bought this because I had been wanting to try it out for ages and I suddenly saw it was available in a shop near me so I jumped on the opportunity.
Plus it was actually cheaper than the Klorane one that I bought a few years ago (9 euro for Klorane 5 euro max-depending on the fragrance for Batiste)

You have plenty of choice in the fragrances, I personally tried the Original, Fresh and Tropical ones. I got compliments on all three although I do have my own preferences.

The product in itself is awesome. just shake the bottle and spray it on to your roots. Then brush till the powder isn't visible anymore, you can also tap your roots with the palm of your hand, it helps getting rid of the resisting powder.

Your hair looks clean and smells fresh, and it actually helps with giving a bit of volume to your hair, this stuff fluffs up my bangs and actually tames them quite well.
There isn't a whole lot of product in the bottle, I'd say you can get approximately 3 whole head uses in a can. or a bit more if your scalp is a little less oily or just oils up in certain places more than others.
Overall a great product. I wouldn't be buying the "Tropical" or the "Original" one again as I don't adore the smell but I'll def buy the "Fresh" fragrance one again and I'll be trying the other ones as well because I'm curious :p
Can't wait to try the shimmer ones for a party :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 6:17:00 AM More reviews by rougebird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This shampoo works!
Before having tried Batiste I though dry shampoo was not simply for me. Having really thick hair (kind of like asian in volume but less thick) and oily face skin. I have previously tried Klorane and James Brown and they did nothing. I don't know what punched me to give Batiste a try but I am glad I did. I used to wash my hair every two days as the bangs around my face absorb the oil from the facial skin within 4 hours after having been washed and it starts to look nasty. Now I wash it once in 5-6 days.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by kali205

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So far this is my favourite dry shampoo. I tried the Toni and Guy one but it was harder to brush out and left a strong scent. The scent of Batiste (original) is nothing to be excited about but doesn't stay around too long anyway. I have black hair with violet extensions and I straighten and use the usual array of heat protectors and moisturisers. I normally wash every 3 days, but this lets me get another day between washes and is great for those days when you need to look professional and neat quickly.

I find that it gives quite a lot of volume. I find that as long as I spray in sections and lightly I don't get any grey hue to my hair. The aim is to lightly and evenly mist through the roots and any greasy parts without allowing it to build up in any one area. I find it best to do a second application if needed than to apply heavily. I find my fringe gets particularly greasy from my foundation and constantly running my fingers through it, and this works a treat to get me out the door quickly. I do manage to coat my bathroom, brush etc in white powder, so it's probably best to use this before getting dressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by babyhutch

I have mid back length highlighted curly hair that I straighten. Straightening takes a loooong time and damages my hair so I try to go as long as I can between washings to limit the damage. I have a really oily scalp though so generally after one day my roots start to look oily and clump together. A couple quick sprays of this and a brush out later and my hair looks fresh and clean. My only complaint is that it gives my a hair a ton of volume which some would consider a plus but I prefer a more sleek look.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by LadyBull

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Really good dry shampoo. It gives my hair an extra day between washes. Smells ok. I've re-purchased again and again.