October 24, 2014 | 1753 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by calamityjane85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE! But get the BLUSH scent...I use it once or twice a week when I dont have time to wash/dry my hair or to refreshen after a workout. I purchased it at Sally's and it was reasonable. It works in evenly and has the best smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by wonderblue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is fantastic! It fixes my greasy hair in a flash and gives it volume. When I bought this I was blonde and have since dyed my hair brown and had worried that this might make my hair look ashy but it doesn't! You just really have to make sure you've worked it into the hair and brushed well and it is fine. If you touch your hair sometimes you can feel a powdery texture when this is in it - but that isn't bad. Wouldn't be without this, for the price this is the best dry shampoo. Beats Mark Hill's version hands down. Only downside is the smell - however that doesn't linger for long and there are other scents they do if you really aren't keen on the Origional version.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by missygaga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Dry Shampoo is a girls ****BEST FRIEND*****
Found this aerosol spray at WInners in Ontario for $5.99 ! Thought I would try it out. I have tried expensive Ojon dry shampoos, and Batiste BLEW the competition away. This stuff smells like a tropical paradise and gives your roots mega volume. Keeps you going another day if you don't want to style your whole head again, but you just need a little help on your oily roots. Also I am a blonde, so the light powder spray actually lightens up your roots !! I used this whole spray can up in less than a month. Now I can't find it again. I may have to order online. Its #1 in the UK. Try it out girls.......its a secret that has to be shared !!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by AddictedShopper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i tried lots of versions of this dry shampoo. im not crazy about the glitter ones, but the original version is very good. ive tried other dry shampoos, cant remember one of names sorry but it was from 1.00 shop! to save money, but it was not worth it as it didnt work. ive got the coloured version as im brunette and this for me is better than the original as it isnt as powdery white. ive took off one lippy just because i havent tried lee stafford, bumble and bumble etc. or any of the more expensive ones. this is def worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by gemski107

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing, the best dry shampoo I've ever come across :-)
I have the original and the Diva version...I much prefer the scent of the Diva version.
The product makes hair look clean and adds volume to the roots...a blow dry lasts an extra day with one spray of the product.
And most of all, it's dirt cheap! Complete bargain, I'm never without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by ef604

This is a fantastic dry shampoo. It does exactly what it promises.

For all the ladies in Canada - I get it at Pharmasave. Can't find it anywhere else.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I have been wanting to try this product out for AGES! So when I saw this at the store the other day, I jumped at the chance and brought the original scent. First of all, I like that it doesn't leave a white/grey cast in my hair which can be very noticeable considering I have black hair. My hair remains brush-able and still soft and pretty much grease-free after spraying this on my hair. I concentrate this near my roots where the hair tends to get most greasy and brush it out. Absorbs all oil! I am in LOVE with this and recommend this for those looking for a good dry shampoo. Will definitely repurchase!! :)

EDIT - I used a bit too much one day and noticed a slight ashy grey cast in my black hair. So be careful with the amount you use. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 6:59:00 AM More reviews by lamonica08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in Blush and Original. I much prefer the Blush scent. I really like this product. It does what it is supposed to - refresh your hair. It makes it look less greasy and smell pleseant. The price isn't bad - around $7.50 at Sally's Beauty Supply. It isn't a huge bottle though - 150 mL or 5.05 fl. oz.

The only problem I have with this is that my husband has become obsessed with this stuff and won't quit using it! He insists his hair looks better at Batiste than a full wash and dry!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Leonidas

I bought this because I had been wanting to try it out for ages and I suddenly saw it was available in a shop near me so I jumped on the opportunity.
Plus it was actually cheaper than the Klorane one that I bought a few years ago (9 euro for Klorane 5 euro max-depending on the fragrance for Batiste)

You have plenty of choice in the fragrances, I personally tried the Original, Fresh and Tropical ones. I got compliments on all three although I do have my own preferences.

The product in itself is awesome. just shake the bottle and spray it on to your roots. Then brush till the powder isn't visible anymore, you can also tap your roots with the palm of your hand, it helps getting rid of the resisting powder.

Your hair looks clean and smells fresh, and it actually helps with giving a bit of volume to your hair, this stuff fluffs up my bangs and actually tames them quite well.
There isn't a whole lot of product in the bottle, I'd say you can get approximately 3 whole head uses in a can. or a bit more if your scalp is a little less oily or just oils up in certain places more than others.
Overall a great product. I wouldn't be buying the "Tropical" or the "Original" one again as I don't adore the smell but I'll def buy the "Fresh" fragrance one again and I'll be trying the other ones as well because I'm curious :p
Can't wait to try the shimmer ones for a party :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 6:17:00 AM More reviews by rougebird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This shampoo works!
Before having tried Batiste I though dry shampoo was not simply for me. Having really thick hair (kind of like asian in volume but less thick) and oily face skin. I have previously tried Klorane and James Brown and they did nothing. I don't know what punched me to give Batiste a try but I am glad I did. I used to wash my hair every two days as the bangs around my face absorb the oil from the facial skin within 4 hours after having been washed and it starts to look nasty. Now I wash it once in 5-6 days.