April 17, 2014 | 1901 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by LaurenP83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the best products I've ever purchased. I wear it every day - by itself and with other products. Makes my skin absolutely glow. I don't think I could ever be without my albatross.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 2:24:00 AM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*love* Albatross! Highlights like a dream - not shimmery, not sparkly, just perfectly candlelit and natural. Reflects light so beautifully. A make-up collection must-have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Tigrou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a genius product. Up until now, I had always used a creme based highlighter in stick form. I love the look of highlighter on top of cheek bones, under the brow, and in the corner of the eye. I decided to try this powder highlighter and I am just amazed at how beautiful it looks. It gives skin a glow that is not possible from a creme highlighter. Creme highlighters tend to sit on the skin while this product gives a glow that seems to come from within. I use a small blush brush to apply it, and then buff it into the skin. The result is a golden glow that is just gorgeous, subtle yet very effective. The price is a bit high, but compared to other highlighters it is correct. I would recommend this product to anyone as it is flawless with the proper application. LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by harls321

I tried this in the Bridal Palette and I love it! It gives a golden sheen to the skin. Very subtle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by chikky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've got many highlighters and to be honest there's not really one comparable to this in finish on the skin.

The shimmer is a sparkly yellow tone. But it's not too glittery. It's one of those colours that are flattering to all skin colour (I believe). In the pan it looks like it'd be suitable on fair skin only but I also used it on my mum (whos quite tan) and it's goes on like a dream on her. Gives her a healthy sheen.

Soooooo expensive. I'd still buy it when I run out though. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2008 5:34:00 AM More reviews by niseixtenshi

Finally....the perfect highlighter. This compact makes my face glow - without the oily effect. This can be used over any blush color to give it that extra "umph..."

Worth every penny....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2008 5:50:00 PM More reviews by mink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definitely HG status. I've been searching high and low for a highlighter that would give you that perfect glow, the kind you see in magazines and this is it! Everything else I tried seemed too frosty or glittery but this really subtle and gives you that airbrushed, lit from within effect. I used it on my friend on her wedding day and it looked amazing on her, both in person and in pictures.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because so many people on the boards loved it. I love it too! I had used several highlighters and always felt like they looked too glittery. This one is more like a pretty subtle shimmer. It gives that candlelight effect. The only negative thing for me is I don't like NARS packaging. It gets dirty looking too easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 10:16:00 AM More reviews by chanelmontes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of those m/u products that I didn't know I needed, but once I used it I now can't live without it! I put this on my cheeks after my regular blush and it makes my blush color look so natural and my skin even toned and flawless. I love that the shimmer in it is very minimal, but rather is a sheen that gives me a semi-dewy look. Just became a HG product. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2008 10:24:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was suckered into buying this by a SA at Sephora. It is very pretty and I could probably use this for the eye area but I just was not impressed with this when using it on my cheeks. I could barely detect the shimmer when using a skunk and when using a more densely packed brush it applied ashy white. I will try to work with this, but its not looking too good.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No