Becca Luminous Skin Color sheer foundation

3.9

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Persea Gratissima (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables), Talc, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Kaolin, Cocoglycerides, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Parfum. May contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 36 CI 12085, Red 7 CI 15850.

Finally, a true contender for my Holy Grail of foundations! Light enough for good skin days, yet also works miraculously well to give me gorgeous skin on crazy skin days. Evens out my complexion and gives me a 'glow', not a 'shimmer'. I like the fact that it's moisturizer, sun protection and foundation in one but I think it works even better when I use a little moisturizer and sunscreen before using the LSC. Beautiful, natural, glowy finish - simply the best I've tried!

At first I didnt think too much about this foundation.. did not find it special at all. After a couple hours.. I was checking myself in the mirror and noticed that my skin is glowing! NOT oily greasy glow.. but angelic halo glow!!
Very nice and sheer coverage.. but still not sheer enough for my liking.. still it's a wonderful foundation!

Delightful! My skin's been real dry since it's winter here in Australia, so this just feels divine. It doesn't leave a sticky finish and doesn't have a strong scent. Gives a lovely, soft, dewy glow. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

This is sheer PLEASURE! A moisturizer, sunscreen, and sheer coverage all in one bottle. For this reason, it has become my favorite! When I first applied this, I thought there was just nothing to it, then after about ten minutes, my skin just glowed, and I mean a very natural, healthy glow. This is not heavy or even medium coverage ladies, but I got compliments on my skin the first night I wore it out. It seemed to smooth, tighten, and brighten my skin. I prefer it more than my MAC Face & Body (which I really, really like), because it is a moisturizer and a sunscreen, and it lasts well throughtout the day. It is amazing with the Becca loose powder (and I generally hate powders), and the Becca concealer (which I have never had luck with). But, that is another whole review in itself. This is wonderful for my aging, somewhat dry, and acne-prone skin. BRAVO!

A fabulous foundation with a sheer, glowy finish. However, it is moisturizing, so I would not recommend this for oily skin, but the finish is not greasy or even shiny -- just looks like skin. Beautiful!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

If you are looking for a sheer foundation with a slightly dewy finish, this is for you! For me, it is my HOLY GRAIL sheer foundation. First of all, there are so many colors that I'm sure that everyone could find one. I have super pale skin that is almost impossible to match and I got the best color match ever. THis foundation evens out my skin and leaves a lovely, glowing finish. It is extremely natural looking. Yes, you will still need to camoflage blemishes, but I still think that this is an awesome foundation. Just gorgeous!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

FANTASTIC!!!!! THE BEST I ve ever used! It gives me exactly what I m looking for in a foundation- luminous and glowing! High SPF of 20-30.I have very sensitive skin and gave me no reaction but actually calmed my skin like it says it does! Sheer nice coverage, u can add extra concealer if needed! Perfect for clear, normal and dry skins! If u like matte and powdery looks- thats not for u as all of the products word wordly glow and oily skins should stay away unless used with loads of powder, but then the whole point of the glowing look is gone.! Add sheer highlighter for extra glow if needed! Armani Luminous Silk foundations and Becca are THE BEST for a radiant, fresh, glowing, luminous look! Will always repurchase!A must have for me!

I like the sheer coverage this foundation provides but I didn't get the right color...want to try again. A little worried it may be too moisturizing but I liked it so much I'll probably take the leap again. Great packaging.

This is a fabulous sheer foundation. It blends well, evens out skin tone, and looks really natural. It also holds up well during the day. If you like coverage with your foundation, I don't think you'd like this, but if you're looking for a true sheer, give the Becca counter a call and check out some samples. This is now my holy grail!