October 25, 2014 | 864 users online

Liquid - Becca - Luminous Skin Color sheer foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2002 4:04:00 PM More reviews by manon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A fabulous foundation with a sheer, glowy finish. However, it is moisturizing, so I would not recommend this for oily skin, but the finish is not greasy or even shiny -- just looks like skin. Beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2002 10:59:00 AM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you are looking for a sheer foundation with a slightly dewy finish, this is for you! For me, it is my HOLY GRAIL sheer foundation. First of all, there are so many colors that I'm sure that everyone could find one. I have super pale skin that is almost impossible to match and I got the best color match ever. THis foundation evens out my skin and leaves a lovely, glowing finish. It is extremely natural looking. Yes, you will still need to camoflage blemishes, but I still think that this is an awesome foundation. Just gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2002 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Bondgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

FANTASTIC!!!!! THE BEST I ve ever used! It gives me exactly what I m looking for in a foundation- luminous and glowing! High SPF of 20-30.I have very sensitive skin and gave me no reaction but actually calmed my skin like it says it does! Sheer nice coverage, u can add extra concealer if needed! Perfect for clear, normal and dry skins! If u like matte and powdery looks- thats not for u as all of the products word wordly glow and oily skins should stay away unless used with loads of powder, but then the whole point of the glowing look is gone.! Add sheer highlighter for extra glow if needed! Armani Luminous Silk foundations and Becca are THE BEST for a radiant, fresh, glowing, luminous look! Will always repurchase!A must have for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2002 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Ingrid

I like the sheer coverage this foundation provides but I didn't get the right color...want to try again. A little worried it may be too moisturizing but I liked it so much I'll probably take the leap again. Great packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2002 5:12:00 PM More reviews by laura

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fabulous sheer foundation. It blends well, evens out skin tone, and looks really natural. It also holds up well during the day. If you like coverage with your foundation, I don't think you'd like this, but if you're looking for a true sheer, give the Becca counter a call and check out some samples. This is now my holy grail!