Cover Girl Professional Mascara

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

In 2 words: BIG MISTAKE!
So many other people love it that it must just be me or something but it is one of the worst mascaras that I have ever tried (and that has to be up around 20ish). Nasty, globby, wouldn't dry--looked awful and unnatural and was under my eyes within 10 blinks. OVERALL: NOT RECOMMENDED (unless you want to look like a "Professional" boxer with black eyes)

on 12/13/2002 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've always loved the CG Professional mascara - if it's long, thick, dramatic lashes you want, this is for you! I highly recommend the one with the curved brush.

on 7/29/2002 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

THis mascara was very ordinary...wasnt n e thing dramatic..but it did the job ok..thickened and lengthened to a minimum.

on 7/13/2002 12:07:00 PM

Ok, this gets kind of clumpy if you put on more than one coat but in general, it's a good, tried and true product

I like this mascara! Especially since it has a curved brush. I was really surprised how much I liked it. It didn't lengthen or thicken but my lashes just looked great!

on 5/17/2002 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Even though Paula Begoun gave this a bad review in her book I love it and I have since they made their mascara's smudge proof, this is the same formula as Max Factor. CG and MF are both owned by P&G. It builds nice lenght and thickness and you can build intensity. They have a curved brush and straight brush, whichever you prefer...I wouldn't pay more for dept. store mascara's when I have this one to lean on!

on 4/30/2002 12:13:00 PM

I used this all through HS and have just come back to it. Won't be changing unless they alter the formula.

on 10/20/2001 4:58:00 PM

People say this is a staple. Honestly, the brush was awful.. Too small and short bristles do not really lengthen lashes. Plus, the color is thin and is very very runny.

on 9/24/2001 2:05:00 AM

It's great, I've tried alot of mascaras, from cheap to dead expensive and they were all the same...smudgy, heavy and cloggy, but cover girls professional mascara is none of those stated. It's light, dries fast and gives definition. It's a must buy!