September 23, 2014 | 1621 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Camandjoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing. My 39yr old girl friend recommened this to me and I am hooked. My mom been using estee lauder for as long as I can remember and I thought it may be too rich for me. But after using it for days I feel my skin is more youthful, radiant, just an overall better looking skin. I first bought the small bottle and am now using the big one, there has been times that I forgot to ue moisturizer after the serum and my skins looks even more replenished the next am. I totally persuaded my good friend to try it and now she is hooked. You really need to give this a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by tiffax

I remember growing up and watching my mom use ANR and laughed because I thought she was old. Well... now I'm the one buying and using the product! I started using this about four months ago and I feel like my skin is more supple and plump, though I'm 26 and haven't yet begun to show significant signs of aging. I use ANR at night after Ole Henriksen's AHA treatment and Ole Henriksen's serum in the morning. I love how ANR seeps into my skin and makes it feel nice and smooth. After I let it settle in for about 10 minutes, I add my moisturizer on top of it. I have normal/combination skin and when I wake up, my face is bright and fresh. I used to have discoloration from acne scarring and redness, but a lot of it has evened out. I don't know if this can be attributed to my skincare routine as a whole or just ANR, but I know I wouldn't want to be without ANR. The packaging is good for portioning out the serum but I sort of wish it were a pump instead. I usually use about 3/4 of the dropped full each night on my face. I drop it in different places on my face then dab/lightly slap it into my skin (it doesn't hurt, promise). I always feel like it's doing good things for my skin, which is probably the most important thing (:

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this! I read through every single review as I wanted to be sure before spending almost 50 on a skincare product. I am very disappointed, it breaks me out in cysts on my chin and forehead, I don't find it to be that hydrating either. I then though well okay I'll use it on my neck and chest area...nope, broke me out in stubborn red pimples there too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by danammelvin

This has completely changed my skin! I am a 23 yr old that still experiences break outs, has oily skin, and large pores. This product has cleared up my skin, evened out my skin tone slightly, and even made that annoying forehead wrinkle go away. My only disappointment in the packaging is that they stopped using glass bottles and started using plastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by qznds805

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for many years since I was in my 20's. i think it's fair to say it's a good preventative serum. this new formulation also contains ingredients like Retinol and hyluronic acid which are good for wrinkle, acne, and hydration. i'm not sure about reducing existing lines since I don't have any yet. i've been using this serum on and off for the last 10 years along with other good moisturizers which in combination helped preventing any wrinkles. since this is the main serum i use at night all these years, i must give it credit. price is not bad at all if you get the largest size 3.4oz ($125). one bottles lasts me the whole year for daily use. I prefer this over other EL serum (idealist and perfectionist) which contain too much silicone. i'm probably going to continue using this till I hit 40 then I'll think of switching to something like La Mer. it's my HG serum for now!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by hutchepsut

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I wrote this reveiw, I finished a small bottle and then am on a big bottle of this. My skin never gets along well with Estee products. This is the first one ! I am so happy with it.

I can feel that my skin feel healthier...tighter and supple...I got compliments from 2 make up artists, giving me a make up before going out for banquets. The texture is light and absorb fast. I wear this under my night cream.

When I wake up and clean my face, my skin looks healthy and no line seen.

It is quite pricey, in my opinion. However, I consider it is worthy. I am 34 years old w/ a stressful life style and not much time for sleeping....I need something really good to take care my appearance.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Ymber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is a liquid miracle. I got a sample of it, and after using it up, I went straight to buy a full-size bottle. Now have been using it for over a month consistently (every night after cleansing before moisturiser, not less than 8 drops as my dehydrated skin drinks it like crazy), and just cannot believe the improvement in my skin. It has actually cured my hormonal adult acne which is something that several dermatologists were unable to do over past 10 years. It has shrunk my pores, improved discolorations from old acne scars, and never bothered my easily irritated skin. Yes it does cost a little fortune, but so far worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by HanLuna

I have always wanted to try out ANR but it was just too expensive. I finally bought my very first 50ml bottle a few weeks ago and have been using it religiously daily. I use this along with the Sparkling Clean mud foam,followed by Sparkling Clean Mattifying Lotion and Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Lotion.

It smells herbal-ish sort of like a hair tonic. It feels tacky when in applied it on.But i'm very pleased to say that i have seen some changes in my skin. It feels really smooth and soft and the some of the acne scars on my cheeks have faded slightly...but i'm hoping that if i keep using this consistently,it will fade completely. I will definitely return for a second bottle because this is the first time i use something and i really am seeing results. My only complaint? The white rubber dropper! Hate it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

Now I Know its This that has made my skin better.I have uneven skintone,localized redness(not rosacea) and 1 annoying brown pigmentation spot. I dont have wrinkles yet,but I am way over 30s.
I started using this pretty much same time as Elemis oxynating night cream.Redness started to calm down/fade away,skin became more "clear";blackheads from my nose disappered (same happened with Idealist,not much more)&brown spot is almost gone,but its not the worst kind.Could not believe my eyes.
I bought 50ml,only 3 drops for whole face.It has lasted 3 months,still lot left.I will continue to use this until I die:).Now I need less coverage from foundation.HG! There is a trick, when you stop using you notice a difference..

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by skibumschick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I started using Estee Lauder products in my early 20's. I consistently used this specific product twice daily for over 10 years and loved it. It worked wonderfully and then all of a sudden, it started burning my skin! I've tried using it here and there in my skincare routine even now, and everytime, it feels like a chemical burn on my skin. I don't know if they changed their formula, but all I know is that I just can't use this anymore.