July 29, 2014 | 1520 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Ymber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is a liquid miracle. I got a sample of it, and after using it up, I went straight to buy a full-size bottle. Now have been using it for over a month consistently (every night after cleansing before moisturiser, not less than 8 drops as my dehydrated skin drinks it like crazy), and just cannot believe the improvement in my skin. It has actually cured my hormonal adult acne which is something that several dermatologists were unable to do over past 10 years. It has shrunk my pores, improved discolorations from old acne scars, and never bothered my easily irritated skin. Yes it does cost a little fortune, but so far worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by HanLuna

I have always wanted to try out ANR but it was just too expensive. I finally bought my very first 50ml bottle a few weeks ago and have been using it religiously daily. I use this along with the Sparkling Clean mud foam,followed by Sparkling Clean Mattifying Lotion and Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Lotion.

It smells herbal-ish sort of like a hair tonic. It feels tacky when in applied it on.But i'm very pleased to say that i have seen some changes in my skin. It feels really smooth and soft and the some of the acne scars on my cheeks have faded slightly...but i'm hoping that if i keep using this consistently,it will fade completely. I will definitely return for a second bottle because this is the first time i use something and i really am seeing results. My only complaint? The white rubber dropper! Hate it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

Now I Know its This that has made my skin better.I have uneven skintone,localized redness(not rosacea) and 1 annoying brown pigmentation spot. I dont have wrinkles yet,but I am way over 30s.
I started using this pretty much same time as Elemis oxynating night cream.Redness started to calm down/fade away,skin became more "clear";blackheads from my nose disappered (same happened with Idealist,not much more)&brown spot is almost gone,but its not the worst kind.Could not believe my eyes.
I bought 50ml,only 3 drops for whole face.It has lasted 3 months,still lot left.I will continue to use this until I die:).Now I need less coverage from foundation.HG! There is a trick, when you stop using you notice a difference..

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by skibumschick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I started using Estee Lauder products in my early 20's. I consistently used this specific product twice daily for over 10 years and loved it. It worked wonderfully and then all of a sudden, it started burning my skin! I've tried using it here and there in my skincare routine even now, and everytime, it feels like a chemical burn on my skin. I don't know if they changed their formula, but all I know is that I just can't use this anymore.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2011 7:19:00 AM More reviews by special112

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

May work for some but definitely not for me....Broke me out terribly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by oonaghst

I've tried samples of this numerous times, but every time I use it I develop flakey skin on my forehead. It's as if it's making my skin over-exfoliate? I use Perfectionist CP serum in the morning and I love it, but I just can't get on with the Advanced Night Repair serum at all unfortunately.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by moici

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been looking for other anti-aging serums, because this didn't really do dramatic wonders to my skin and is expensive. But I think I haven't found a better anti-aging serum yet that is as promising and praised as this product, so I keep wanting to go back to it.
I really like the consistency.
I think I will go back to it after my present product and re-evaluate again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by JTel

A year ago I noticed the texture of my skin looking a big tired and pallid. When I was orbiting the beauty counters I asked the Estee Lauder SA for a recommendation on a good serum, and the overnight repair was what she suggested. Now after using this for only a few days, I already noticed a difference - my skin was plumper and brighter. Like looking very well-rested. I have very sensitive skin, and this didn't break me out or give me any adverse reaction whatsoever. When I touched my skin, it was smoother than pre-overnight repair. And to this day, it's still performing well. I use it at night but the SA mentioned that it can be used during the day as well. I'm always looking for new serums but this I consider a staple for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by jeremyswife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff has literally been a life changing product!! I've had three sample bottles in one of my bathroom drawers for several months that I hadn't used. About three week ago i was really frustrated with my skin mainly the tone of my skin...For about five years now my skin has changed its become more breakout prone and I will have hyperpigmentation on my skin for awhile afterwards!!! This stuff was a miracle to me. From the first night I noticed smoother skin, smaller pores, and alot less redness...and here three weeks later i'm just wowed!! I mean this stuff has tremendously changed my skin, and my confidence. I'm one of those girls that doesn't go anywhere without makeup and if I keep using stuff and it keeps working this good, i'm sure in no time I could care less if I have a stitch of makeup on. I've used sooo many products to help with the tone of my skin. I even used the obagi nu derm system for a year..and this stuff has been better than anything i've ever used!! I'm not saying this is going to work for everyone but it surely has been everything my skin has needed! It has helped with acne too! This has helped me elimate any acne products or skin lighting products so even though its pretty exspensive it has helped me save money. I'm not sure what is in this stuff but its amazing and I will be a user for life!! Go out and get a sample of this!!! I hope everyone has the amazing results that I have had.
EDIT** I have been breaking out like crazy! This is the only thing that has been new in my skin care routiine so i'm guessing this is whats breaking me out!!! Last time I tried to use this I broke out immediately the following day...It took several weeks for me to break out the second time around using this stuff. I'm breaking out in places I never break out like on my neck and my forehead. I have never broke out this bad! I actually decided to order proactiv to help clear it up...its only been several days and the proactiv has help shrink the pimples thank god!! So beware acne prone people!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by sarah0717

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The reason why I purchased so I can heal my past acne scars which affected me for almost 5 years. I'm aware this serum is build for mainly to avoid premature wrinkles and wrinkles as such, but I've seen alot of benefits that helps heal scars and other past damages as well. I did alot of research on this first. I was slightly muffled why this serum on the Estee Lauder site had almost every 5 stars from reviewers I'm guessing it must be a miracle worker but you can't be fooled. I got the best reviewer from a Youtuber he was mainly affected similar to my situation and he told me it took him 2 bottles for the scars to slowy fad away which I thought it made more sense. I trusted him and purchased it finally.

I'm only around 3 weeks after using this and I did see some improvement in my skin. I have very super flaky skin and very oily combination. In the beginning I had to use a moisturizer (which your suppose to use anyway accordingly) and some days after I didn't need to use the moisturizer anymore because my skin felt super soft afterwards although I won't say 'hydrating' but it didn't crack my face open.
I noticed my acne scars have faded very slowly I had the worse on my left cheek and it's appears less red now. My chin is the worse and I have more chances to break out from that part which I still do but it's not because of the serum, but I did see my scars fading ever so slighty.
People also reviewed on the glow. I don't know much about that but when I wake up I did noticed a dewy look.

The price is expensive no doubt I would recommened buying the 50ml bottle (50 British Pound) because you'll save more that way. The one I have was the limited edition with the Advance Night Repair Eye Cream (the eye cream was really good for puffiness especially I'm a university student I had no sleep since my finals are coming up). The price is worth to buy anyway, because it does work for some but it takes patience.

The packaging quality is nice, the bottle is pretty. Although take extra caution because it is fragile so that's one thing not great about it because it'll be money down the drain.
I would buy this product again most definitely. I would probably edit this review to update this product if it came to my expectations.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No