April 18, 2014 | 1225 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2005 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Arnees

Very good product.Use small amount ,spreads well.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2005 1:51:00 PM More reviews by bbqbbqbbq

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lately I began using a small tube of this which came to me as a sample long time ago. It has some small particles in it and I found it's kind of irritating my face. I have quite thin skin and after using it for several times I found some blood vessels became more obvious. It's too harsh on my skin. I won't purchase the full size product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2005 10:20:00 PM More reviews by sumsam777

It works ok. It isn't worth the $$$.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2005 7:36:00 PM More reviews by katherine11289

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this cleanser. My skin is oily and somewhat acne prone. I opted for this instead of the Acne Solutions Foaming Cleanser because I find things specifically for acne to be too drying. Anyways, this stuff removes not only my make up but just enough oil to leave my face clean but not dry. I haven't had a breakout since I have started using this stuff so definitely will purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2005 5:28:00 PM More reviews by mhb133

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

While this did take my makeup off, it left my combo skin very dry and tight. It irritated my face so much after 3 uses that I broke out in big red blotches on my cheeks, and then a few days later I got several pimples on my chin and forehead

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2005 7:17:00 AM More reviews by little_kid

this is a make up remover for dry skin,i have oily,acne-prone skin,i got this from GWP.It dose remove my makeup,it's also really gentle and after wash,my skin felt so smooth,i actually liked it,but my only concern is that:will it clogg my pores?if not,i'd buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2005 9:34:00 AM More reviews by happyworldz

This gives me a sqeaky clean feeling. Great to remove makeup including eye makeup, but not waterproof ones. Expensive but probably WILL repurchase cuz the performance is great and one tube will last years! You only need a small amount to remove makeup and the product will foam up. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 12:24:00 PM More reviews by leonie_au

I got one of these in a GWP and found it was nothing remarkable. It removed my makeup perfectly but my skin didn't feel clean afterwards... as if it'd left a grubby film on my skin. :S I prefer clear gel cleansers nowadays.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2005 3:37:00 PM More reviews by MaureenAnn

I've gone through quite a few tubes of this over the years. I stray, but always come back to it. My skin is combo/oily but gets very dehydrated during the winter months. It's also somewhat sensitive to certain cleansers. Clinique's Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser is one of the few cleansers I've found that does a decent job of removing dirt & makeup without drying my skin or breaking me out. I've tried a few other cleansers over the years, but none of them leave my skin feeling soft and moisturized (but clean) the way this does. I really wish they'd change the packaging, though. The cap always ends up getting gunky and it doesn't travel well. Inevatibly the flip-top cap will open during travel and make a huge mess.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2005 11:41:00 AM More reviews by superjunkie

old fashioned liquid soap. Leaves the familiar film behind and burns eyes.