Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

4.2

New formula: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica]

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Love it! This concealer stays on! The only one that will stay on. I use it under my eyes mainly and it doesn't 'settle in' to the lines. I'm very fair. Like some of the others have said, it would be great if they made one just a little bit lighter.

This is a fantastic concealer and lights up my face really well. The coverage is great, I find that it's best if you pat on rather than spread them. The concealer also stays in place and lasts a whole day. Recommended!

on 4/16/2008 8:23:00 PM

I was not impressed with this concealer. The color match was good, but it did not cover my dark circles.

on 4/5/2008 9:01:00 AM

It was not on my wishlist,anyway I bought it,hoping it could cover my dark cycles,it did,just not like what I expected, after few hours my eyelips get oilly.maybe I will it again,not sure.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is like revlon colorstay blemish concealer on crack. Get the MA to match your color right, and when you use it, blend well (tap/dab with your ring finger, dont rub... rubbing make any concealer sheerer than it's made to be) and it will cover great and wear all day (and I really mean all day), without causing breakouts or irritating anything. I love liquid concealers with doe foot applicators like this one... it's the only way to properly and evenly apply concealer without a concealer brush, and it makes it go on so much smoothly! I think that considering the fact that you can buy a crap drugstore concealer for $10, you might as well spend the extra $5 and get this one which will last a good 6 months and perform so much better. I'll definitely come back to it again and again, no catastrophic ordeals with this one for me... it's my dependable miracle when my face goes wrong haha.

on 3/23/2008 12:01:00 PM

I would buy this product again in a heartbeat _if_ it came in the right color. I have very fair, basically porcelain skin, and dark undereye circles. I bought the "light" shade after a friend recommended it for undereye circles, and while it covers the circles really well, it unfortunately becomes visibly orange on me as the day goes on. I think it's just meant for peachier, darker skin. Otherwise, it wore well (over eye cream) with minimal creasing and applied easily. So it's a good product, if it comes in the right color for you. I might recommend buying it somewhere like Nordstrom that has a generous return policy, in case the shade looks different on you as the day wears on.

on 3/22/2008 5:11:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I've had this concealer for more years than I'm willing to admit--and it's never gone bad. It's also the longest-lasting, best covering concealer I have ever used. In fact, it's the only department-store makeup item I have ever repurchased, because I've never found anything that works as well as it does. Finally, it's light enough that I can wear it on my sheet white skin without looking like I'm wearing concealer.

on 3/13/2008 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This has great consistency, nice coverage and the formula LASTS. It makes me want to kill Estee executives for their color selection though. The shades for darker complexions are way too pink and darken on contact with the skin giving the eye area an awful ashy finish, like the finish a too light concealer gives. I have bought two of this tubes already and none match. A waste of money. The color medium is too light and pink, and then you have medium deep and that one's just too dark and pinkish too. IM just angry. $ bucks down the toilet.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because its the same consistency and same packaging as my all time favorite concealer, Cover Girl Fresh Complexion. BUT - for some blemishes and dark circles, I need something more pigmented. And this is WONDERFUL. A little goes a long way, and it covers everything, and it lasts all day! and there is some SPF too (all titanium dioxide), and that can help keep red acne spots from getting redder from the sun. Also works great for dark circles. It has a wand-type applicator. The consistency is foundation-like. blends well, dries quickly though. shade match was great. I have very fair skin, and even in natural day light, shade 01 was a very good match, not orangey or pink. covered my blemishes very well. love it!

This is fabulous concealer! It covers well, without being cakey, even under the eyes, and stays put all day!! Love it!