November 27, 2014 | 1038 users online

Concealers - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2007 1:52:00 PM More reviews by HipsterChica7984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this concealer. It doesn't make me look like i have wrinkles and it stays put. So much better than Lancome's Effacernes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2007 10:29:00 AM More reviews by babiig1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely detest this concealer. It covers well due to the thick consistency but after about half an hour, it looks cakey and obvious! The staying power is also minimal and disappointing. To make matters worse, due to the lack of moisturising properties in the Double Wear Stay-in Place Concealer, the product settles into my fine lines and leaves me with an unrested, worn-out appearance.

I don't recommend this concealer considering the low quality, limited shade/colour range and the high price. This product could not compare to the Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch in my opinion. I recommend Giorgio Armani HPR over this, it is much more effective in providing coverage which actually lasts and looks natural.

I expected better from Estee Lauder. To be honest, I find it really odd how it seems to be working well for most people with the exception of myself and a few others but unfortunately, that seems to happen with all products nowadays.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2007 4:55:00 PM More reviews by chillyjihye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very runny concealer, which makes it great for undereye. However, this did not give good coverage on my acne scars due to its runniness. This is a so so concealer in my opinion....and the double wear foundation gives better coverage than this concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2007 11:28:00 AM More reviews by GoddessGreenEyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer rocks my world. It covers imperfections, blemishes, and puffy eyes completely. It blends in very well - you'll be the only one who knows you're wearing it. It leaves a smooth matte finish that doesn't interfere with the beauty of your foundation or your skin. And there's a shade for almost every skin tone. I love it. It's kind of pricey for concealers, but then, it lasts all day through rain, tears, smog, and work, and the average concealer wouldn't. So I'd say it's worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2007 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Cindy41379

Totally awesome concealer!....I am close to MAC NW25, and I wear light-medium which works well with my skintone. This stuff is great for the undereyes as well as covering up blemishes or redness. It never gets cakey or settles in fine lines, and it wears pretty well through the long 12 hr shifts that I work. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good concealer:) This tempts me to investigate more EL products....

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2007 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Beautiful_But_Dorky

I'm in love with this concealer. Although I'm generally opposed to thick makeup formulas, this product's creamy consistency doesn't hinder it at all when it comes time to blend-- you'll need to move quickly to set it the way you want it, but it will never streak or smudge unless you yourself want it to. Unlike a few other reviewers who have used this under their eyes, I don't find it gets chalky or powdery at the end of a long and humid day... In fact, I've never before found a concealer that stayed so fresh-looking after literally hours and hours of wear. I also have a considerable amount of scarring (as well as the occasional breakout), and this covers very well without appearing too heavy. What I love about it, actually, is that it requires very little product to do the job-- just a small dab from the wand to your fingertip should cover quite a bit. As for the color, I found that the lightest shade is actually very neutral... Yes, there's a little bit of pink, but then there's also a little bit of yellow. I think it could work well with a variety of skin colors, but I use it with my EL Double Wear foundation in Shell (a cool-toned porcelain) and it looks pretty darn good. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2007 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Paulaschoicefan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this product a couple of weeks ago. I have oily skin with some broken veins around my nose. This product hides them better than any I have tried and stays in place throughout the day. Haven't tried round my eyes yet, am quite happy with Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer for that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2007 1:01:00 AM More reviews by MsLips

This is an amazing concealer, my holy grail...it's got spf in it, but not a high amount. It goes on nice and smooth. It really is great for covering dark circles and set with a powder after that. It even is helpful for covering acne. I just love this stuff, for the small bottle, you'd think it wouldn't last...but dude I've had this thing for over a yr now and it's no where near finished. I think it costs around 21-22 dollars, but it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2007 2:52:00 AM More reviews by swiftychic2000

This is a great concelear and the best ive tried. I was using Napoleon but it was cakey. This one i use under my eyes (still looking for that miracle minimise bacl circles eye cream but until then) i use this. It goes on well and you only need a little. It has a SPF10 in it and it doesnt even look like ur wearing concealer but hides my circles perfectly. Not cakey at all. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2007 6:00:00 PM More reviews by neenee17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is definitley the best concealer i have ever tried and ive tried a lot it covers everything blemishes,undereye circles and acne scars and it lasts all day through heat and humidity.i have very oily skin so im glad that ive found something that lasts all day i will definitley buy again