October 24, 2014 | 1557 users online

Concealers - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2007 11:28:00 AM More reviews by GoddessGreenEyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer rocks my world. It covers imperfections, blemishes, and puffy eyes completely. It blends in very well - you'll be the only one who knows you're wearing it. It leaves a smooth matte finish that doesn't interfere with the beauty of your foundation or your skin. And there's a shade for almost every skin tone. I love it. It's kind of pricey for concealers, but then, it lasts all day through rain, tears, smog, and work, and the average concealer wouldn't. So I'd say it's worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2007 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Cindy41379

Totally awesome concealer!....I am close to MAC NW25, and I wear light-medium which works well with my skintone. This stuff is great for the undereyes as well as covering up blemishes or redness. It never gets cakey or settles in fine lines, and it wears pretty well through the long 12 hr shifts that I work. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good concealer:) This tempts me to investigate more EL products....

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2007 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Beautiful_But_Dorky

I'm in love with this concealer. Although I'm generally opposed to thick makeup formulas, this product's creamy consistency doesn't hinder it at all when it comes time to blend-- you'll need to move quickly to set it the way you want it, but it will never streak or smudge unless you yourself want it to. Unlike a few other reviewers who have used this under their eyes, I don't find it gets chalky or powdery at the end of a long and humid day... In fact, I've never before found a concealer that stayed so fresh-looking after literally hours and hours of wear. I also have a considerable amount of scarring (as well as the occasional breakout), and this covers very well without appearing too heavy. What I love about it, actually, is that it requires very little product to do the job-- just a small dab from the wand to your fingertip should cover quite a bit. As for the color, I found that the lightest shade is actually very neutral... Yes, there's a little bit of pink, but then there's also a little bit of yellow. I think it could work well with a variety of skin colors, but I use it with my EL Double Wear foundation in Shell (a cool-toned porcelain) and it looks pretty darn good. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2007 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Paulaschoicefan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this product a couple of weeks ago. I have oily skin with some broken veins around my nose. This product hides them better than any I have tried and stays in place throughout the day. Haven't tried round my eyes yet, am quite happy with Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer for that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2007 1:01:00 AM More reviews by MsLips

This is an amazing concealer, my holy grail...it's got spf in it, but not a high amount. It goes on nice and smooth. It really is great for covering dark circles and set with a powder after that. It even is helpful for covering acne. I just love this stuff, for the small bottle, you'd think it wouldn't last...but dude I've had this thing for over a yr now and it's no where near finished. I think it costs around 21-22 dollars, but it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2007 2:52:00 AM More reviews by swiftychic2000

This is a great concelear and the best ive tried. I was using Napoleon but it was cakey. This one i use under my eyes (still looking for that miracle minimise bacl circles eye cream but until then) i use this. It goes on well and you only need a little. It has a SPF10 in it and it doesnt even look like ur wearing concealer but hides my circles perfectly. Not cakey at all. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2007 6:00:00 PM More reviews by neenee17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is definitley the best concealer i have ever tried and ive tried a lot it covers everything blemishes,undereye circles and acne scars and it lasts all day through heat and humidity.i have very oily skin so im glad that ive found something that lasts all day i will definitley buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2007 1:05:00 PM More reviews by jc2239

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i bought this to try to cover up some redness in my cheeks, but it dries my skin out and also seems to make my skin look kind of rough. i applied my ysl perfect touch foundation over it but it seemed to have lost some of its glow, i think due in part to the concealer. will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2007 10:55:00 PM More reviews by strifunovich

this is the ONLY concealer that has ever made my skin look great. i don't have problem skin to begin with, but i have semi-oily skin, so concealers NEVER stay on my face longer than an hour. this one provides great coverage, and is very even when applied to the face. a bottle lasted me six months! and i always get compliments on how my skin looks like it is glowing. i seriously love this stuff. its pricey, but because it lasts so long and because of its effect, its worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 7:17:00 PM More reviews by cnugent

Ah my HG. I am 24 and already have undereye fine lines and dark circles. This concealer is the only one that is pigmented enough to cover my circles and doesnt cake- well, it does settle into the lines a tiny bit sometimes but honestly I think its only inevitable. I have been using this concealer for two years and for a makeup addict that is picky and always changing products for the fun of it, I must be happy with this one! I am finally satisfied in one area I think! :P