Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

4.1

New formula: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica]

a bit too sticky for me but over-all not bad

I love this concealer. Its great if you have acne prone skin. Doesnt make me break out and isnt drying! Pair it with the double wear foundation and you will have flawless skin!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I recently purchased this product in medium 03 after reading the reviews on here - this didn't work for me at all.I have yellow undertones and my day to day foundation is Laura Mercier silk foundation which evens out my skin tone but doesn't completely cover up any blemishes. I have sensitive skin which is prone to breaking out all the time so I need a concealer that's going to cover redness etc.
This concealer goes on pretty good, and if you pat it in the skin it looks GREAT - for about 10 seconds. It dries into a HORRIBLE dark pinkish color. I looked like I had the plague or something with dark sploches all over my face!

If you have yellow undertones stay FAR away from this concealer, you're wasting your money.

I have this in light/medium which matches my skin nicely. I am Nw20 in Mac, Neutral in Almay, Nude in Revlon(those are the only colors I know so far that match me), The light is an ivory shade and the medium & up shades are obviously for anyone darker. I bought this for concealing blemishes.So I don't use this everyday only when I have one, hoewever this has still been an emergency lifesavor for that!.I also take it with in my purse wherveer I go just in case! I only wear a sheer foundation to even out my skintone, so it only blurs not covers blemishes when I have some. So after that I apply the concealer where I need it. This is the first concealer I have used on blemishes that doesn't look obvious. It does have full coverage-looks and imo covers better than dermablend, jane iredale disapear, and the other concealers that I have tried that claim they can cover a tatoo. It lasts all day. I have also worn this by itself(just on the discoloration) and unlike other concealers that would make applying foundation over necessary this truly blended in and disappered! None of those spots where concealer is obvious.
However, I would not recomend this for under the eyes because it is very matte which makes it great for blemishes but not under the eyes, it only ages them,imo. I think a creamy concealer is what works for the eyes. Honestly I have never used a concelaer that can be used for both. Here are the ingredients from the box:
Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 4.20%
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/eau, trimethylicate, butylene glycol, sorbitan sesquioleate, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, tribehenin, magnesium sulfate, phenyl trimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, ethyhexylglycerin, dimethicone, methicone, laureth-7, glycerin, xanthan gum, alumina, sorbic acid, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, {+/- iron oxides(CI 77491, Cl 77499) Titanium dioxide, Mica}

I have been using this concealer to help conceal my acne/acne scarring and it works amazingly well! I just dot this concealer onto the areas I need it, and wait for a few moments til it gets "tacky" I do this because I find it stays in place much better that way, instead of just blending it in as soon as i put it onto my skin, but that is just the best way for my skin! It provides a lovely coverage, and isn't too drying which is always a plus. It really does stay in place like it says it does, but not to the extent that it is advertised- I still find after 6 hours or a long day at work I need to reapply. However, I will definetely repurchase this! And I'm even tempted to purchase the foundation which i always hear great things about :-)

I have finally found my HG concealer! After trying practically all of them it seems, I bought this based on reviews here and it really does the job. It brightens my eye area, stays on forever and doesn't settle into any lines. It has got a really light consistency and is easy to put on with the wand. Since a little goes a long way it lasts forever too. Even if you do need a bit more during the day, it will instantly brighten you up and will not get cakey or look really make-upy. It is a bit expensive but I think that with concealers paying a bit more is required for a really good product. Will for sure buy again and again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am not sure yet, just bought this and it does lasts very well, the colors I got it is Light Medium and it its perfect. I have very fine lines on my under eye circles, and I am not sure if I am doing something wrong but it settles in and makes them look deeper. I will have to wait few more weeks to fully make my mind up!

I don't think the packaging is great either. Will give it 4 rating, as it is good and lasting.

since I have found that you have to blend quick (you have to wait with my other hg armani perfect retouch), and it works lovely. fab product - just blend quick!

Arh! I think I'm falling in love with this concealer.

It covers under eye circles beautifully. I got mine in light-medium, and it's a slightly lighter match that also brightens my under eye area. It's very creamy and dries pretty fast after application, but it really covers over your blemishes and stays put all day.

I had a cheap Covergirl concealer before and it compares no where close to this one. The CG had no staying power, and didn't really cover anything to start with. This is pretty expensive, but concealers are so important I'm willing to splurge.

Update: six months later, I still use this everyday! I dislike the look of heavy makeup, but this, with a little foundation and blush, I can't leave home without.

Amazing concealer!! This stuff covers super, super well and lasts all day too. I always used to bring my concealer everywhere and reapply it every 2 hours or so, but this stuff lasts all day long. Can't recommend enough. Great with the Double Wear foundation, too.

purchased this yesterday at Belks.. I love the consistancy and coverage. however the lightest shade is still too dark for me, they really need to make a Fair shade also . only complaint would be the price ($20 but all of EL is expensive!) and the tube, it gets very gloppy as you are taking the wand out. I could see this being a possible mess for longtime user. Id love to find that out, but its going back to Belks. if it wasnt for the color, id love to keep it.