Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

4.2

New formula: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica]

on 6/27/2008 2:51:00 PM

Very good concealer. I dont like how this is a wand .. but i love the product. It covers almost anything and wont leave the skin looking greasy or dry/flaky. Great for covering imperfections and under eye circles. It also lasts such a long time !!

on 6/21/2008 9:58:00 PM

I have bought this concealor at least about four times...it is definitely one of my favorites. It really does last all day and it covers what you need it to without looking cakey. I really can just use this and a little bronzer and I'm good to go, it makes my skin look perfect. I love the texture also. I got obsessed with Bare Escentuals for a while, so I forgot about this concealor. It was in the background for a little while and gradually went to the back of my drawer. But, I stumbled upon it the other day and my old flame has been rekindled! It covers much better than so many other concealers.

on 6/17/2008 12:08:00 PM

ive been searching for a truely non comedogenic concealer for ages ever since i found out my beloved mac select cover contained propylene glycol stearate which is apparently pore clogging. i checked ingredients for everything but almost all concealers conatin isopropyl palmitate. eventually i came across this one, which had pretty good reviews on MUA and is listed as oil free and non comedogenic. i decided to buy it then check out the ingredients on zerozits when i got it home, then return it if there were any hidden nasties, im pleased to say though ive just looked the ingredients up and it seems to check out. ill post back if i feel like it breaks me out but fingers crossed ive finally found something safe!
ingredients: cyclopentasiloxane, water, titanium dioxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, butylene glycol, sorbitan sesquioleate, peg/ppg - 18/18 dimethicone, tribehenin, magnesium sulfate, phenyl thrimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, ethylhexyl-glycerin, dimethicone, methicon, laureth-7, glycerin, xantham gum, alumina, sorbic acid, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin (may contain iron oxides, titanium dioxide, mica)

on 6/6/2008 10:06:00 AM

This is the only concealer that actually works for my combination skin. I have large pores right where I need to conceal and this does not sink into my skin. Sometimes, when my skin is looking really good or I am in a hurry, this and light powder is all I will use and it makes a big difference for me. I only use this for red spots around my nose and chin so can't account for how it works around the eyes. I really like the EL Double wear line and have not been disappointed with anything yet.

I have to admit that I don't use this around my eyes since it seems kind of heavy, but I do use it daily to cover a scar on my décolleté, and the stuff is absolutely GREAT. Stays put all day, just like EL promises!

This did not work for me simply because I'm NC 15/NC 20. I got this in Light (the lightest color) and while in store lighting it looked OK, it was actually at least three shades darker than my skintone. Sigh. Still giving it three lippies because the texture was very nice. If you're a PPP, this cannot be for you.

on 5/13/2008 2:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

i bought this product not too long ago and so far, i love it! i have tried lots of concealers and found that either the concealer didn't match my skin tone, or was too cakey despite my best efforts to apply it sparingly, or just didnt do a good enough job by itself and showed my acne scars.

my skin is also very dry and flakey so i don't do well with powder concealer and some cream concealers. i like this product because of its smooth consistency and that it lasts for a LONG time. it hides my acne scars well but my one complaint is that its not a complete match for my skintone; its slightly too peachy for my skin. also, it's a little expensive.

on 5/1/2008 9:34:00 AM

I dont have dark circles, only some little dicoloration on my cheeks. This covers them up and STAYS ON like no other product. But it's a bit unnatural looking for my taste. I can totally getaway with no concealer so I returned mine and I wont buy unless my skin really needs it. Not to say this is a bad concealer but I already wear the Double Wear Light foundation and I love it but if i put this under it, I look too made up. Just not for me but worth a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Love it! This concealer stays on! The only one that will stay on. I use it under my eyes mainly and it doesn't 'settle in' to the lines. I'm very fair. Like some of the others have said, it would be great if they made one just a little bit lighter.

This is a fantastic concealer and lights up my face really well. The coverage is great, I find that it's best if you pat on rather than spread them. The concealer also stays in place and lasts a whole day. Recommended!