August 27, 2014 | 1819 users online

Concealers - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2007 2:52:00 AM More reviews by swiftychic2000

This is a great concelear and the best ive tried. I was using Napoleon but it was cakey. This one i use under my eyes (still looking for that miracle minimise bacl circles eye cream but until then) i use this. It goes on well and you only need a little. It has a SPF10 in it and it doesnt even look like ur wearing concealer but hides my circles perfectly. Not cakey at all. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2007 6:00:00 PM More reviews by neenee17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is definitley the best concealer i have ever tried and ive tried a lot it covers everything blemishes,undereye circles and acne scars and it lasts all day through heat and humidity.i have very oily skin so im glad that ive found something that lasts all day i will definitley buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2007 1:05:00 PM More reviews by jc2239

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i bought this to try to cover up some redness in my cheeks, but it dries my skin out and also seems to make my skin look kind of rough. i applied my ysl perfect touch foundation over it but it seemed to have lost some of its glow, i think due in part to the concealer. will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2007 10:55:00 PM More reviews by strifunovich

this is the ONLY concealer that has ever made my skin look great. i don't have problem skin to begin with, but i have semi-oily skin, so concealers NEVER stay on my face longer than an hour. this one provides great coverage, and is very even when applied to the face. a bottle lasted me six months! and i always get compliments on how my skin looks like it is glowing. i seriously love this stuff. its pricey, but because it lasts so long and because of its effect, its worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 7:17:00 PM More reviews by cnugent

Ah my HG. I am 24 and already have undereye fine lines and dark circles. This concealer is the only one that is pigmented enough to cover my circles and doesnt cake- well, it does settle into the lines a tiny bit sometimes but honestly I think its only inevitable. I have been using this concealer for two years and for a makeup addict that is picky and always changing products for the fun of it, I must be happy with this one! I am finally satisfied in one area I think! :P

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2007 10:29:00 PM More reviews by abeautifulhaunting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I never actually bought this product, but I tried it at the Estee Lauder counter in my mall. I couldn't even find a color match. All of EL's colors are too dark for me. That's not cool. NC15/NC20 skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2007 4:09:00 PM More reviews by sw33t_lil_em

I have tried numerous concealers (LM, Benefit Bo-ing, MUFE, Bobbi Brown, Prescriptives), and I am totally loving this concealer!! I've been looking for a hg concealer for the longest time, and I think I have found it! I learned that liquid concealers work so much better than cream concealers for your dark circles. Liquid concealers do not settle into your lines. They also do not make you look cakey. This concealer blended into my skin very well. Another great thing is that it stays put all day. I admit, it was still a bit drying for me, but when I applied some eye cream underneath my eyes, it was simply perfect. Another trick I learned is to apply the eye cream and then the concealer BEFORE applying your tm/foundation. It blends in much, much better and it does not look as drying anymore!! I only do this for my dark circles and not for blemishes. You may have to layer twice for your blemishes or possibly use a separate cream concealer to fully hide it, but to me, I didn't have a problem. Overall, this is a really great product. Definitely a keeper!

EDIT:
This concealer does not last 14 hours like it promised, it is more like 6 hours. I am taking one lippie off. It's still a good concealer though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2007 7:33:00 PM More reviews by beantowngrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the estee lauder double wear powder foundation a lot & hoped that I could use the concealor too. Saw all the great reviews on here & checked it out. There was no shade that matched Every single shade had pink in it & had no yellow base. The one I tried that was closest to my skin tone did not cover anything. Was not impressed at all.
I am looking for something for my acne scars. So far I have been using the prescriptives concealor but its hard to blend & never sets on my skin no matter how much I pat with powder or anything.
I gues my search goes on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2007 9:56:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its a good so-so concealer, nothing special. Coverage is not the great, and I use a concealer brush to blend around my eyes. I do like the fact that it doesnt get watery when I get teary eyed due to the wind, especially since I wear contacts. It lasts ok on other parts of my face but again, the coverage is very light-medium and I like a medium-full coverage cuz thats the reason why I use a concealer, I want coverage! UPDATE: I wore this under my eyes when I went to the beach, and this stayed beyond my expectations! I have upped all the lippies! I still stand by that it only offers natural light-medium coverage , I still prefer medium to full coverage. While I will use up all the product, I am going to keep searching for a full coverage waterproof concealer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 5:38:00 PM More reviews by chandarae

Their new color formultions are so much better than before. I'm a Fresco in Double Wear foundation and the light/medium concealer works well for me. With this and the D.W. foundation and powder, my makeup is set for the day. The formula is really thin, but very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I have very dry skin, but this doesn't leave crepey looking wrinkles under my eyes, so it's a keeper!!! Would repurchase again!

I have to update and give it 3 lippies b/c it doesn't last all day if I don't use it with the double wear foundation.