Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

3.6

Water (aqua), Poloxamer 184, Sodium PCA, Disodium Cocomphodiacetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Panthenol

I wear a lot of mascara (it is Rimmel and NOT waterproof) and this doesn't cut it. I have to do each eye twice and then I still find more makeup under my eyes the next morning. I love Rimmel products, but this one is no good. I'm going back to my Marcelle make-up remover which removes everything without stinging or leaving any residue.

on 10/23/2003 1:24:00 PM

i got this with a freebie kohl eyepencil (which i also love)

it takes off eyemakeup really well, doesnt smell horrible, and the container stays shut.

inexpensive. will repurchase.

on 10/19/2003 6:21:00 PM

I read the reviews here, then found this at wal-mart, I didn't even know it existed until I was reading about it here in productville. Glad I did, it is much better than what I usually use and much cheaper, more for my money, I usually use covergirl. This is gentle and non greasy, it removes all traces of my eye makeup. I like it a lot.

on 9/30/2003 9:57:00 PM

Guess i'm gonna be the lone dissenter on here...this stuff stung my eyes like nobody's business! And I so wanted to like it, too! I love the packaging,price,and the way it removed my eyemakeup...but the horriffic burning afterwards makes it not worth it. No repurchase here. Sorry.

on 9/6/2003 5:22:00 PM

I absolutely love this stuff! It feels just like water going across your eyes. I hate oily makeup removers that cloud your vision, and this is not one of those products. I will forever be buying it. I've even converted a few friends who have always used expensive department store brands.

on 8/22/2003 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this eye make up remover while on my honeymoon last year( I forgot to pack my standard L'oreal Plenitude Eye Make Up Remover).
I just used up the last of the product and went back to WalMart for a replacement, I forgot how inexpensive it was...and it works really well. Now my L'oreal product sits in a drawer, unused.
This is a nice product and a great price. I definitely recommend it! No stinging!

on 7/26/2003 7:00:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff. It works on any kind of eye makeup, and gets the job done without hurting the delicate eye tissues. It does sting though if you get it IN your eyes. But I love it, it's a staple.

on 7/8/2003 9:01:00 PM

I suppose I am the odd one out here--I did not like this product at all. I saw it in ad in a magazine as a "must have" product. I bought it at Wal-mart for about $5. However, it REALLY stung my eyes. And it also didn't remove much of my eye makeup. I do wear waterproof mascara (so I don't know if that is why).

on 6/15/2003 4:10:00 PM

Best eyemakeup remover EVER. Just a swipe, and its all off. No greasy residue, and doesn't burn or sting. Love it!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This product is superb! It does a great job of removing all eye makeup, and it doesn't sting in the process. You also get way more product w/ Rimmel, than you normally do w/ other eye-makeup remover products, which was the biggest selling point for me. Oh and can't forget the great affordable price, which is somewhere around $4 at Wally World. Lastly, the packaging is cute and simple. Thumbs way up to this stuff!