January 29, 2015 | 1303 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2003 1:24:00 PM More reviews by skippy_gayle

i got this with a freebie kohl eyepencil (which i also love)

it takes off eyemakeup really well, doesnt smell horrible, and the container stays shut.

inexpensive. will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2003 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Leeann2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I read the reviews here, then found this at wal-mart, I didn't even know it existed until I was reading about it here in productville. Glad I did, it is much better than what I usually use and much cheaper, more for my money, I usually use covergirl. This is gentle and non greasy, it removes all traces of my eye makeup. I like it a lot.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2003 9:57:00 PM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Guess i'm gonna be the lone dissenter on here...this stuff stung my eyes like nobody's business! And I so wanted to like it, too! I love the packaging,price,and the way it removed my eyemakeup...but the horriffic burning afterwards makes it not worth it. No repurchase here. Sorry.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2003 5:22:00 PM More reviews by srgriffin

I absolutely love this stuff! It feels just like water going across your eyes. I hate oily makeup removers that cloud your vision, and this is not one of those products. I will forever be buying it. I've even converted a few friends who have always used expensive department store brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2003 2:53:00 PM More reviews by lj468

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this eye make up remover while on my honeymoon last year( I forgot to pack my standard L'oreal Plenitude Eye Make Up Remover).
I just used up the last of the product and went back to WalMart for a replacement, I forgot how inexpensive it was...and it works really well. Now my L'oreal product sits in a drawer, unused.
This is a nice product and a great price. I definitely recommend it! No stinging!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2003 7:00:00 PM More reviews by slicedgeek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff. It works on any kind of eye makeup, and gets the job done without hurting the delicate eye tissues. It does sting though if you get it IN your eyes. But I love it, it's a staple.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2003 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Jimeezgirl

I suppose I am the odd one out here--I did not like this product at all. I saw it in ad in a magazine as a "must have" product. I bought it at Wal-mart for about $5. However, it REALLY stung my eyes. And it also didn't remove much of my eye makeup. I do wear waterproof mascara (so I don't know if that is why).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2003 4:10:00 PM More reviews by legalwmn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best eyemakeup remover EVER. Just a swipe, and its all off. No greasy residue, and doesn't burn or sting. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2003 2:28:00 PM More reviews by franknbeans82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is superb! It does a great job of removing all eye makeup, and it doesn't sting in the process. You also get way more product w/ Rimmel, than you normally do w/ other eye-makeup remover products, which was the biggest selling point for me. Oh and can't forget the great affordable price, which is somewhere around $4 at Wally World. Lastly, the packaging is cute and simple. Thumbs way up to this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2003 2:48:00 AM More reviews by starryapple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got this because paleviolet told me that it's good. so i picked it up today @ walmart for $5. i thought it was a lil expensive for a rimmel product, but i decided to give it a try anyway. it only took TWO wipes for each eyes and it removed ALL of my eye MU including mascara! didn't irritate my eyes (i wear contact lens)! (i don't know if it would remove waterproof mascara thou because i don't use WP mascara) but this is WONDERFUL!! it became my HG eye MU remover immediatly after my first use! Bi-Facil is junk now... get this!!!