September 16, 2014 | 1817 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2003 4:10:00 PM More reviews by legalwmn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best eyemakeup remover EVER. Just a swipe, and its all off. No greasy residue, and doesn't burn or sting. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2003 2:28:00 PM More reviews by franknbeans82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is superb! It does a great job of removing all eye makeup, and it doesn't sting in the process. You also get way more product w/ Rimmel, than you normally do w/ other eye-makeup remover products, which was the biggest selling point for me. Oh and can't forget the great affordable price, which is somewhere around $4 at Wally World. Lastly, the packaging is cute and simple. Thumbs way up to this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2003 2:48:00 AM More reviews by starryapple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got this because paleviolet told me that it's good. so i picked it up today @ walmart for $5. i thought it was a lil expensive for a rimmel product, but i decided to give it a try anyway. it only took TWO wipes for each eyes and it removed ALL of my eye MU including mascara! didn't irritate my eyes (i wear contact lens)! (i don't know if it would remove waterproof mascara thou because i don't use WP mascara) but this is WONDERFUL!! it became my HG eye MU remover immediatly after my first use! Bi-Facil is junk now... get this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2003 11:06:00 PM More reviews by hlww74

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best drugstore remover i've found! doesn't irritate or leave a greasy film, and takes off all my makeup:) Will definitely continue to buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2003 12:04:00 AM More reviews by DaYzIePiX

This product does what it says, and I must admit, IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! I am impressed that it does not sting and removes waterproof mascara. I think for the size bottle you get, the price is great. Would definately buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 1:06:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I was looking for something to replace Bi-Facil, as it was far too oily and was stinging my eyes and clouding my vision, and I read about this on MUA. Boy, am I glad I picked it up! Pretty cheap ($5 for a good sized bottle), and it leaves no oily residue at all. I got some in my eye and it didn't sting or itch or make my eyes water, plus it did a wonderful job of gently removing my eye makeup. I will definitely keep this one stocked.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2003 5:39:00 PM More reviews by velektronika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW! I finally found a e/m remover that I like. I have used so many brands, and expensives brands in this case, and none of them compare to this. It takes off my makeup like a dream and the best part is that there's so oilyness left on your lid. This is my holy grail for makeup remover. A lot better than Lancomes Bifacil, IMO. And one more thing, it's only $4.99 for a big bottle.

UPDATE- It hasn't even been a month and me and my sis finish the bottle up. We both love this. I noticed too that it takes off my Colorstay e/l completely. That usually never happens with other brands. This gets a total RAVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2003 7:32:00 PM More reviews by trhicks

I found this to work great and better for me than my usual which is the Almay non-oily eye makeup remover pads (been using forever). Anyway I used the Rimmel on a cotton ball or pad and it works great and takes of eye makeup better than the Almay (for me anyway). I got mine for $3.82 at Walmart. It does not sting my eyes either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2003 9:34:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

This is pretty good stuff! It's a non-greasy, oil-free makeup remover that does a good job of removing my "heavy-duty" eye makeup. Similar in quality to L'Oreal eye makeup remover, but more product at a cheaper price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2003 7:04:00 PM More reviews by chopstix888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i got mine for $5. i thought this was a little high for the rimmel line, but u do get a bottle and it works well. very gentle, no tugging needed. will buy again.