The Body Shop Mango Body Butter

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Mango Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Citral, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Annatto

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love TBS butters, but this is not my fave. The smell is a bit overwhelming if you use it all over - WHOA, PEACHES! Would be nice as a shower gel. I was a bit disappointed in the consistency.too. Seemed kinda thin. I don't think I'd get this again, at least not before I try all the other butters first.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE, LOVE this body butter. It is very rich and creamy and it smells GOOOOOOD!!!!!! It's a bit greasy but it really moisturizes your skin and lasts all day. For those who have dry skin, this is for you. I always will use this. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

I love the smell of this butter. This particular "body butter" is the most like the texture of real butter than any others I've tried. That said - I love it. :oP It is great for my dry skin and gives my legs and arms a really nice sheen (AKA: GREEEEASE). It's especially pretty with a tan -- but don't apply it too soon after fake tanning, because it will mess with the setting of the color (learned that one the hard way!)

I use this product on my elbows and feet....it is wonderful!! Leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. The key is not to use too much...otherwise it will never absorb. The hint of mango is refreshing and isn't too powerful or fake.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the way this product smells. Very yummy! I like how fast it melts in your hands, and a little goes a long way. Be careful not to use too much, or it can get a little greasy. Very moisturizing.... a great treat.

Loved the smell of this - it has a peachy-mango-ish smell to it that's absolutely divine - but wow, is this stuff ever greasy! It seems to leave an impermeable layer of yick on the skin, and doesn't feel very comfortable when one's thighs go sloshing together. Sometimes my legs get dry in the summer, but not sheesh, it's not like I'm planning on walking on the sun or anything. Decrease the oiliness factor in this, and TBS would have a great product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have read about these butters for years, but I do not live around the Body Shop and have worked at BBW for 2 years now, so I never really checked the store out. I went on a trip yesterday and stumbled into the Body Shop with the intent of getting some Satsuma shower gel (bought some in London years ago and still yearned for the smell), and bought a mini-tub of Mango Body Butter. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I cannot believe I waited so long! I am converted! I am buying them on eBay as I type.

Smells like paradise. Feels way oily. I love to mix it with a normal lotion so I get the scent but not the slick. I also love to put it on right before bed. I recently ran out and just thinking about the scent is making me want to rush to T.B.S. to buy another tub. YUM.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I found this one to be quite greasy and the scent was overwhelming--it, to me, resembles fake peaches, which is a scent I cannot stand, in candles or anything else! I'll stick to Nut or Olive body butters...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Very heavy, but moisturizing. Not creamy like the other scents. Heavily scented and since peachy/mango isn't a fav I'll use this one but won't buy again. I'm not knocking the product it's just that this particular scent isn't a fav. of mine.
Try for yourself though, you may like it. :-)

Top Rated The Body Shop Products