Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 6/1/2008 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product! It is my new favorite product. In the morning I use it to set my makeup, and during the day I use it to freshen my face. It also tones down my redness!

on 5/30/2008 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Cannot live without it! I use it all the time to freshen my face as I have sensitive and dry skin. I also use it just after I put foundation on to make my face look dewy and flawless. MY HG!

on 5/16/2008 4:23:00 PM

This is the absolute must have of mine! I also tried LRP, Vichy and OzoníC spring waters, but always turn back to Avene. I usually keep two bottles of this wonderful water Ė 300 ml for use at home and 50 ml for taking around with me. I apply a thin layer of the mist whenever I like to refresh my skin. And the general use is: for toning the skin after cleansing, setting the makeup after applying foundation (a small spritz is enough for that), refreshing the skin after sunbathing or long exposing to the sun, wind or cold weather. I also some time indulge myself spraying the water all over the body Ė this feels really wonderful! I pat dry after spraying or leave it to dry itself (the latter is very pleasant when itís a hot weather). This spray is a staple if your skinís sensitive or irritated. It soothes, softens, refreshes and leaves a very comfortable feeling of pampered skin.

on 4/26/2008 1:29:00 AM

Love this stuff. It's like a refreshing drink for my skin. I use it after my microdermabrasion treatments to calm and soothe my skin. I use it to ease a sunburn. I use it to moisten my Muji facial masks. I use it whenever I need a pick-me-up. I buy it when they have multi-pack sales at my local drugstore and the canisters easily last a year. I even keep a couple of small ones for travelling. It's an especially refreshing treat on a plane. No smell, no fuss, no muss. Just spritz and relax.

on 4/25/2008 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this product for 1 year now, and just realized I haven't done a review yet (oops).

I have dry and sensitive skin, and this is so soothing and calming. I have noticed my skin is less prone to redness and flushing since using this product. I use it morning and night immediately after cleansing. Then follow with a moisturizer.

The price of this is good, but I stock up whenever I go to Paris because it is a lot cheaper there. continued >>

on 4/18/2008 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really don't know how coul I live without this before :)
It's really amazing what you can use it for. It's really a great product, and best of all - it's cheap!

Love it and ofcourse I would buy it again!

on 4/16/2008 11:04:00 AM

I purchased this prodcut after I strayed from Avene to try some Dermalogica products. I had a terrible reaction, my skin was rough, flaky, red and sore. I had not tried the water before, but decided to give it a shot for it's claim to calm and reduce redness. I openend it immediately and sprayed my sore face, and it quickly calmed my skin. To me it also toned down redness as well. I've continued to use it for about two weeks now and love the results.

on 3/28/2008 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product and can be used as a toner (or pre-toner :), face refresher during the day, makeup setter and even help with dry itchy skin!! I spray this on my face every morning and night after cleansing and after putting my makeup on. It's an especially great refresher during the summer when it's almost 115F and YES I will buy again!

on 3/19/2008 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I found this product to be beneficial during the harsh summer months, when my sensitive/combo skin warps into oil slick/red blotch/desert patch territory. It calms down my skin and works well with the Avene Optimale Legere facial lotion.

I am really enjoying using this product. I mosly use it to tone/soothe may face after cleansing. I spray onto a large cotton pad and wipe over my face. It feels cooling and soothing and is great if you have irritated areas. I use it after having facial peels or microdermabrasions too. I'm sure this is soothing the red areas of my complexion. A lovely inexpensive product.

Popular Face Skincare Products