Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 8/4/2008 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

No irritation to my skin at all. I use this after cleansing and then tissue off before moisturizing. The spray is finer than evian but to be honest, not really sure there is much difference between the two.

on 7/29/2008 11:19:00 AM

I tried this out of desperation when my skin was very irritated. It was recommended to spray with this first before using the skin recovery cream . The two products really calmed down my lumpy ,itchy skin . I think this works if ,like me, you live in a hard water area where the stuff that comes out of the taps can be a bit aggravating. I suppose this must be soft water in a can. I've only tried this in hot weather and its very refreshing.
It cost £3 for a small can but I have since bought the large can which was £7.

on 7/8/2008 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I didn't believe the soothing properties at first (it's just water, isn't it?), but after a particularly sensitive, irritable face incident, I sprayed some on. The discomfort quickly vanished. My skin was re-balanced, normalized! I am sold :)

on 6/30/2008 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I don't know if this really actually does anything, but it feels nice. Psychologically I get fulfillment from this product and it's not too expensive. It's French and it's refreshing. It does not have any smell. I use this often in my car since I don't have a/c and to refresh throughout the day. It's just a little pick-me-up. I don't know if this is any different than the Evian mist I have. I have both. I also just ordered the thermal water from La Roche Posay. The small cans are great for your purse. The large cans I keep at home and use before and after makeup application. To cool off and rehydrate. Before bed...right after putting on my night moisturizer or sometimes instead of moisturizer. Like I said, I have no idea if this water does a thing, but it seems to calm and refresh and cool. I like it! :)

on 6/29/2008 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I bought Avene Thermal Water as I had an allergic reaction on my cheeks and I needed something to calm the itching. I have been using the water for about 10 days , but there's no particular effect from it.

I found it really good for refreshing in very hot weather ( and summer here has some very high temperatures) and nice to set my make-up on my face.

Dont think they do anything for calming your skin , I'll update after sometime in case this changes. I will buy it again, though an expensive product for my budget.

on 6/21/2008 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love , love, love this stuff! I bought it primarily to set my mineral foundation as I was a bit put off by the overly matt texture. Matt no more, i can now use mineral makeup and look a little dewy. It just sets it off and smoothes it all magically. I don't know how but I don't care....its just brilliant. I can't comment on reduction of red patches or complextion enhancement etc because i haven't used it as a toner (i use DHC Acerola toner) but i imagine it would work lovely for sensitve skinned peeps who find normal toners are too much. very refreshing to use, esp. in hot weather. I bought the travel size to try it out (£2 - Bargain!) but will def buy the full size when its done.

on 6/20/2008 7:10:00 AM

Love it, will not be without it again! HG!!! My friend got it for me, but I did not use it regularly, beacause I thought: it just water!? After it got a bit warmer I started using it and it is fabulous. If totally washes away any redness, calmes the skin and evens out the tone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This thermal water has the best spray mist. Lasts a long time. sets my makeup really nicely.

Good product, but a little expencive for water in a can.

on 6/9/2008 7:37:00 AM

Sadly just water...I didn't expect anything miraculous, but it is really just water to me. I use other avene products and Iike them, but this is just water packaged in a pretty can. I'm going overseas soon and wonder if I can even bring the aerosol can onto the plane these days...

on 6/1/2008 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product! It is my new favorite product. In the morning I use it to set my makeup, and during the day I use it to freshen my face. It also tones down my redness!

Popular Face Skincare Products