November 27, 2014 | 1430 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by raqalichavez

I enjoy this bb cream so much that I ran out of it in a couple of weeks. I didn't find that it added any moisture but it did make my skin look great. I don't think my skin gained any benefit from using this but I enjoyed using it because the packaging was simple and great for traveling. I like dthat it applied quickly and matched my color perfectly. I like that it was inexpensive I think about $7 at CVS and I liked that it didn't irritate my skin, no breakouts. This blends very well and a little goes a long way. Great for someone with already good skin and just wants a little color or to add a little tiny bit of glow. I liked this product and will purchase and recommend to a friend just for the simplicity of it matching my skin perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

Another B.B.cream! This one was kind of different because instead of the usual tannish color, the color of this one is white with tiny grains in it. I didnt care for the texture too much because the liquid was thin and the grains felt awkward against my skin rubbing it in, it was kind of dry. Unlike traditional bb creams, this one oxidixes to match your skin tone so it doesn'tt leave you with an awkward ashy look. The good thing about it is that it comes in multiple shades so the only thing you have to worry about is what color matches you best.

Also liked that it didn't make my acne prone skin freak out!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Mary79

I don't have a lot to write about this BB cream because it turned my face bright orange after I put it on. Bummer!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Jessibean

this is the WORST thing I have ever tried. I bought it in the lightest shade and it never changes from white to skin tone. It just stays white. It also has a very irritating grainy texture that makes my face look sandy. I couldn't even leave the house with this on, it was horrid!

EDIT: okay, I gave this another try out of desperation and just squirted out a TON and slathered it all over my hand to see if it would change colour, and it did! Seems like perhaps the beginning of my tube was dried out and wouldn't go from white to colour.

that being said, it isn't my favorite. I actually find it quite drying, which is a bit odd, though its nice that I don't have to set it with powder. I do still hate the texture though and if you don't rub it in perfectly you get a crusty white line, which is nasty. It also looks kind of grainy if you look really close,like some of the beads haven't turned colour still. Maybe I got a faulty lot? who knows.

I won't buy this again probably, we'll see.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by ashleyliu615

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This BB cream has really good coverage and is perfect for those days i'm way too lazy to do my full foundation routine. all i wear is this and some powder or concealer! but on the negative side it has a dewy finish and leaves my skin super shinny after about 1.5 hours. If you have normal or dry skin you're probably fine but with my acne-prone and oily skin it's a complete disaster. probably just the wrong BB cream for me :(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by bonniejo66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have been using this for 2 months now. i have tried the garnier bb cream and that just make my face a greasy mess after a few hours. I manage a restaurant and spend a lot of my nights behind the line cooking. This cream holds up great. I did find, like others, that the colors are a little off. I finally got the right shade by mixing some of the light and fair together. I use this as my foundation everyday. I have good skin so I dont need much coverage. Just a bit of concealer under my eyes and mineral veil by BE on top to set it. I did find that if I mix this with my primer first, then it really gives me a natural, no makeup finish. People think I have fabulous skin, which I love!! :) Now that it's getting colder, I sometimes use a moisturizer under neath just so it glides on smooth and seamless. If you need more coverage or have really dry skin, this product may not work for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by michaelannek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this, it gives a nice, sheer, moisturizing coverage. Plus they actually make a pigmented shade that is light enough for my un-tanned skin tone. It doesn't make me break out, which most BB Creams (like the Garnier) do. I only wish their was some sort of skin protection in here, thus the 4 rating instead of a 5.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by arch88

Got a sample in the mail. Decided to try it on this morning. Loved the way it made my skin look. Unfortunately, by mid-day, my forehead and nose started shining even more than they used to. I was thinking of using this cream for exactly what it markets: unifying skin tone and texture. Unfortunately super disappointed. I think I'll just stick to my hydrating lotion for winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by narwhal4life

Bloody love this product. I have tried a couple other BB creams including the Boscia one which cost about $40. This is by far my favourite. Not a lot of colour range but light/medium worked great for me. The 'gritty' texture didn't bother me and the finish is spectacular. It looks pretty natural, which I love and seems to do more than a tinted moisturizer. The coverage I would say is light - medium. I know some people use this as a primer, but I don't particularly see the point, especially when it performs well on its own.

My main skin concerns are discoloration, broken capillaries, large pores, prominent veins. For these concerns this product performs. It doesn't look super heavy and just looks like my skin has been improved. It's definitely not full coverage, and if that's what you're used to this product is not for you. It doesn't make my dark circles disappear, but it does reduce their appearance. I like this because it doesn't make my skin look unnatural or flawless - just a bit better. I would recommend applying this with your hands as I can't see a brush being effective in blending this in, the texture makes it very easy to apply and blend in with your fingers.

My biggest issue with this product is its longevity. Its not something I can wear in the blazing summer heat because I know I'll melt. In the fall and winter, however, it works amazingly. I set this with NYC smooth skin powder and it works pretty nicely, however my oily skin isn't the most friendly and I'll find that this comes off around my nose by the end of the day. I wish they made a variant formula for oily skin that wan't so focused on hydrating. Yet, overall this is among my favourite drugstore face products at the moment.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by kristifisher

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I received a sample of this product, so I cannot comment on the price or the packaging.
Upon opening i really liked the "primer-y" consistency of this product, however, it was a little on the runny/watery side.
The deal breaker for me was the color. It looked grey-ish when you first squirt it out, but once you rub it in its SO ORANGE!! there was no salvaging it,