October 22, 2014 | 932 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

All in all does nothing for my skin, actually made it drier and mask like. Returning it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by caraharris

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm going to return this product.

I wasn't expecting so much color from a BB cream. The color does not spread or show up evenly.

PROS
Great price, nice packaging
CONS
Orange color, uneven color
And, I looked worse than with bare skin

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Primpology

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my first BB Cream so I wasn't sure what to expect. I bought it in fair and it's it's very light and after my first application I hated it.

I wasn't about to give up however, and I kept playing with it. I'm using it now as my day-to-day go to for coverage. I build it up and apply a light dusting of my mineral powder in my skintone which brings up the color... all in all I'm very happy with this product I just wish it were in a bigger tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by patina11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome! I was amazed at how much it covered and how nice the color blended into my skin. I even got compliments from my family- they said my skin looked "airbrushed"! The only down side is that it does feel heavy on your skin. It felt like my regular medium coverage foundation. I have oily skin and it didn't keep it completely matte but didn't look TOO oily either so that's good. Overall, awesome product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Chrissydoucet

Wow! I used a free sample and was stunned with the results. My skin tone is so uneven with light, dark, and red spots. This cream immediately evened out my skin and I was able to get away with just tinted moisturizer! A++

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Scott77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

To me this is really just a fantastic primer, or product to even out complexion.

Pros:
Inexpensive
Almost no coverage, yet skin looks better.

Cons:
Does not do very much, and I think marketed as a primer would be better, but hey, everything is about the BB creams so I gues that explains the marketing approach. Still not a bad product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by mrlincoln

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought I would need the medium, but it was always sold out. The lady at Target gave me the advice that coverage was very sheer, so I could build the pigment. She was right! I went with the Deep shade and it's perfect. The medium would have been too light. I like a sheer coverage with a little powder on top. This works for me, having combo/oily sensitive skin. Mac NC35.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2012 7:53:00 AM More reviews by negenolf

I was given a sample of Estée Lauder BB cream. I really liked that but instead of buying the $30 bottle I thought I'd give a drug store brand a try, so I purchased the L'oreal brand in "Light" as Maybelline, my go to drug store brand, was sold out. After 3 days I have 7 pimples on my face (I've been blessed with pretty great skin so this was shocking). I also have dry scaly patches around my hairline. Also, I have pretty fair skin but the light is wayyy too dark, it's almost orange. By midday my face was shining that's how greasy it was. I've never had this kind of reaction from any product. I will not be purchasing again and threw the whole tube away. I'm now afraid to try another BB cream :(

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by babydoll67

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After finding Garnier's BB cream too hydrating, I decided to give Loreal a try. Since I have fair skin, I decided to try the fair. Not only does it make my skin too pale, it dries it out so badly, I ended up having to blend it with the Garnier to get some moisture. I am taking this back to CVS, pronto.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Arpretty

Now, I am a very picky person. I am also very analytical. But, have to say, I have been VERY satisfied with this product. Being negative by nature, I will begin my review with the negatives. The tube is small, I wish that it came in a much larger, more standard sized tube so there was more of it before you had to go by more. HOWEVER, a little does go a long way with this, so it has lasted me longer than I expected. Also, when applied, it feels somewhat scratchy on my skin. Oddly enough though, it doesn't dry my skin out--and my skin dries out very easily. I had tried Proactiv's tinted moisturizer before and it dried my skin out horribly. Flakes of my skin would come off. This BB cream has not dried my skin out at all! Those are my two negative comments about this product, and they are very minor negatives compared to the success that I have seen with it. I have actually never written a review before, and this product made me so satisfied that I actually felt compelled to write a review about it. First, I had tried Garnier's BB cream and it was a complete FAIL. Its packaging looks messy and untrustworthy. It has an awful, disgusting, putrid chemical smell that made me feel like I was polluting my pores. It was gloppy and thick and went on and sat there like a mask of mud. My face was gross and shiny. I hated Garnier's BB cream. So, I tried this L'Oreal BB cream, hoping for different results. First, it is reasonably priced. Not like some expensive crap from Macy's that's $30 and doesn't do anything. It is conviently in drugstores and Wal-mart and around $8 if I remember correctly. It does not have a smell and it is nice and thin. It evens out very well over my face and gives me a natural look. It doesn't make my skin shine or look nasty orange, it matches my skin tone very well. I don't even wear any makeup over this BB cream except for spot-concealors over little problem areas. Otherwise, people have commented on how my skin looks good and my mom has been convinced that I haven't been wearing makeup when I have this on. It looks completely natural and it doesn't weigh my skin down. I am very acne-prone and my skin breaks out from the slightest thing including kinds of makeup, moisturizers, creams, and sweating. My skin has not flared up with this product. I don't want to be presumptuous but I might even say that my acne may have improved since using this. It might just be because I've stopped using those other products that were triggering my acne and this product does not trigger my acne..who knows. I absolutely love it and I plan on using it for the rest of my life.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No