September 30, 2014 | 1333 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Chrissydoucet

Wow! I used a free sample and was stunned with the results. My skin tone is so uneven with light, dark, and red spots. This cream immediately evened out my skin and I was able to get away with just tinted moisturizer! A++

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Scott77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

To me this is really just a fantastic primer, or product to even out complexion.

Pros:
Inexpensive
Almost no coverage, yet skin looks better.

Cons:
Does not do very much, and I think marketed as a primer would be better, but hey, everything is about the BB creams so I gues that explains the marketing approach. Still not a bad product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by mrlincoln

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought I would need the medium, but it was always sold out. The lady at Target gave me the advice that coverage was very sheer, so I could build the pigment. She was right! I went with the Deep shade and it's perfect. The medium would have been too light. I like a sheer coverage with a little powder on top. This works for me, having combo/oily sensitive skin. Mac NC35.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2012 7:53:00 AM More reviews by negenolf

I was given a sample of Estée Lauder BB cream. I really liked that but instead of buying the $30 bottle I thought I'd give a drug store brand a try, so I purchased the L'oreal brand in "Light" as Maybelline, my go to drug store brand, was sold out. After 3 days I have 7 pimples on my face (I've been blessed with pretty great skin so this was shocking). I also have dry scaly patches around my hairline. Also, I have pretty fair skin but the light is wayyy too dark, it's almost orange. By midday my face was shining that's how greasy it was. I've never had this kind of reaction from any product. I will not be purchasing again and threw the whole tube away. I'm now afraid to try another BB cream :(

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by babydoll67

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After finding Garnier's BB cream too hydrating, I decided to give Loreal a try. Since I have fair skin, I decided to try the fair. Not only does it make my skin too pale, it dries it out so badly, I ended up having to blend it with the Garnier to get some moisture. I am taking this back to CVS, pronto.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Arpretty

Now, I am a very picky person. I am also very analytical. But, have to say, I have been VERY satisfied with this product. Being negative by nature, I will begin my review with the negatives. The tube is small, I wish that it came in a much larger, more standard sized tube so there was more of it before you had to go by more. HOWEVER, a little does go a long way with this, so it has lasted me longer than I expected. Also, when applied, it feels somewhat scratchy on my skin. Oddly enough though, it doesn't dry my skin out--and my skin dries out very easily. I had tried Proactiv's tinted moisturizer before and it dried my skin out horribly. Flakes of my skin would come off. This BB cream has not dried my skin out at all! Those are my two negative comments about this product, and they are very minor negatives compared to the success that I have seen with it. I have actually never written a review before, and this product made me so satisfied that I actually felt compelled to write a review about it. First, I had tried Garnier's BB cream and it was a complete FAIL. Its packaging looks messy and untrustworthy. It has an awful, disgusting, putrid chemical smell that made me feel like I was polluting my pores. It was gloppy and thick and went on and sat there like a mask of mud. My face was gross and shiny. I hated Garnier's BB cream. So, I tried this L'Oreal BB cream, hoping for different results. First, it is reasonably priced. Not like some expensive crap from Macy's that's $30 and doesn't do anything. It is conviently in drugstores and Wal-mart and around $8 if I remember correctly. It does not have a smell and it is nice and thin. It evens out very well over my face and gives me a natural look. It doesn't make my skin shine or look nasty orange, it matches my skin tone very well. I don't even wear any makeup over this BB cream except for spot-concealors over little problem areas. Otherwise, people have commented on how my skin looks good and my mom has been convinced that I haven't been wearing makeup when I have this on. It looks completely natural and it doesn't weigh my skin down. I am very acne-prone and my skin breaks out from the slightest thing including kinds of makeup, moisturizers, creams, and sweating. My skin has not flared up with this product. I don't want to be presumptuous but I might even say that my acne may have improved since using this. It might just be because I've stopped using those other products that were triggering my acne and this product does not trigger my acne..who knows. I absolutely love it and I plan on using it for the rest of my life.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by shamrock232

i love this product. it is the perfect amount of coverage for me. if you are trying to cover acne or major blemishes you will have to use councilor as well, but it give a nice even base and reduces any redness. i don't mind the "gritty" feeling that many people talk about. it never leaves the "makeupy" feeling on my face either which i love

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by annhf24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't decide how I feel about this product. I love the way it feels on my skin. I got "light", and it blends in really beautifully with a nice matte finish. I had been using Boscia BB cream before this, which looks really greasy on my skin, so I do prefer the finish of this product. But, it turns really orange. It's not awful on me, because I still have some gold left in my skin from my summer tan, but I don't think it would look good if I were any paler. Also, it may or may not have been causing breakouts. I don't think I'll continue using it to find out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by MES

I gave this a try at the recommendation of a friend and I am really pleased. I swatched the the "light" shade both on my hand and on my jawline, and it was too dark so I went with the "fair" shade. I like this for those days when I am tired, busy, or in a rush and don't have time to do a full routine. Blend a bit of this in, a couple coats of mascara, and a dab of lip balm and in less than 5 minutes I am ready to go. The coverage is sheer to light, so it wont cover any major problems, but it will even out the skin and give you a nice dewy look.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by audrasusanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I only really began wearing makeup when I started college and soon found that liquid foundation made my skin explode. I hate the look of visible makeup on your face so I decided to try a BB cream/tinted moisturizer. The L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream gives me just enough coverage to mask uneven skin tone and some dark spots from acne scarring. Although, my skin does become shiny after a couple hours even with it set with a translucent powder. Biggest thing is that it hasn't broken me out at all! I love that it feels light, covers, and doesn't make my face a pizza. Definitely will be buying this again and would tell anyone to at least try it!