October 24, 2014 | 1810 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by bdavey

At first I liked this product as it was very lightweight and moisturizing, however I have combination to oily skin and later found out this was the main culprit in my recent breakouts. Also if you are looking for coverage this is VERY light coverage and only proved to cover a slight amount of redness, plus I ended up buying it in both light and light medium and didn't notice a big difference between the shades. I would stay away if you have oily skin, unless you are ready to apply a lot of powder to get rid of the shine this leaves on your face.

On the positive side, if you have regular or dry skin that isn't prone to breakouts and are looking for a little coverage with SPF and at a fairly inexpensive price this could be a good option for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Lindseyy716

Overall I love this product. I have normal skin with few blemishes and this works fantastic. It's very light, doesn't leave your skin looking cakey, and has spf so it's great for summer. It evens out my skin tone perfectly and has overall left my skin with a nice dewy glow. I use this on a daily basis with a little bit of cover up under my eyes and set it with a powder as it does wear off slightly in hot and humid temperatures or after long use. I would definitely buy this again and highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by onlybeautyobsessed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the cheap price of under 7 dollars is which was great. There's a lot of colors but I have dark olive skin especially in the summer and there wasn't really a shade that matched me. On a good note it doesn't smell like sunscreen. It doesn't make you look oily or greasy just dewy. It has minimal coverage and its very liquidy unlike the thicker BB creams I've tried before. Overall I really like it

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by erintheowl

Was okay, but i got the lightest shade and it was way too orange for my skin. I could still where it if I use very little but then you don't get much coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by katieturtle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this! DRY SKIN HOLLLYYY!! NOO MORE FLAKES! I always wanted to get a foundation but dry skin HATEs foundation! sooo FLAKEY...eww so since my skin is pretty good hallelujah! I love using this and concealer. So very very light coverage and it does oxidize a tiny bit. but a bit of your normal powder covers it up and brings it back to normal. PLUS is has SPF so... LOve
nw20-light/medium

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by kristenswk

You get a lot of bang for your buck with this one.

I don't love the packaging only because the top gets a little messy as you use it, but it's not unbearable and hardly a faulty design.

I've definitely gotten compliments while stepping out with only this product on and a swipe of mascara.

I like to let it really sink into my skin before applying any other product so add a couple extra minutes to your morning routine. Or just apply it before you drink your coffee then come back to put the rest of your face on.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by lucyrosexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this BB cream. Being only £7.99 in the UK it obviously isn't going to be amazing but it does a good job. I have normal skin with a few dry patches around my nose and it doesn't cling to them at all. I apply over a primer with my fingers (the real techniques buffing brush is good with it too though) and I find it lasts all day. It is light coverage but build able (if applied with a brush) but looks better once you have the rest of your makeup on. Sometimes mix with my bourjois healthy mix radiance reveal and it looks lovely; gives more coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by blueyedchik

I tried this product because my roommate uses it and wanted a cheaper alternative to using a full face of pricey foundation everyday, especially on days I don't do much, and something that would be good for my skin. I really wanted to like this product. I could not. There is NO coverage at all. I have freckles and the one or two blemishes, so I know that not all of that could be covered, but literally nothing was covered and I might as well have not put anything on. I do have combination skin, but it's not too oily throughout the day. This product made me oily in a few hours, and putting on powder only made it look worse. Lastly, this product broke me out really bad. I used this product for about 3 weeks, and I could not figure out what was making me break out THAT bad. I did not think it was this product, but I've been off of it a week and my skin cleared right up. I did not notice any of the 8 benefits it talked about.

If you are ANY BIT oily, do not use. If you want any coverage at all, do not use. If you are prone to acne, do not use. Basically, do not use. Tinted moisturizers are better.

Just switched to Clinique's BB Cream -- pricey but worth it! More coverage, and my skin already looks better! and SPF 30!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by mrsmacc

I tried this product on a whim and hated it. I have combination skin and it just didn't work for me. It felt really sticky and grippy and I wasn't impressed with the coverage. It really had none at all. The packaging is very cute and its one of the things that lured me in. I like trying new bb creams because there are sooooo many out there and they are so different.

All in all I would never repurchase this product. I was very disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by hitthevixen

I have a combination skin type and like a small amount of coverage when I use a BB cream. After trying this out for a month, I find this BB cream far too translucent in comparison to other creams like Nude by Nature and it never lasts a full day. Also if you have oily skin this is not the cream for you, after half a day your face will be completely shiny and don't even think about wearing it on a hot day, it will just melt off. On the other hand if you have dry skin, and prefer a very light coverage then it may be just right. The other massive negative of this product is that the cream is so runny that every time I open the bottle the cap is full of cream.
Disappointed.