October 22, 2014 | 2003 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by tropicalgirl

I LOVE this blush! I have fair to medium skin, and purchased the Hot Tamale! Don't let the bright shade fool you, this is gorgeous!!!! It stays put all day, and I love the soft glow you get with this. I tried a few of the pink shades, but found them to be just a little too light. I debated whether or not to purchase this shade as I thought it would be too dark. It was the perfect shade for me, and it is buildable without being cakey, and I love the fact that it doesn't sit in your fine lines and pores!!! Maybelline has a winner with this one!!! So much BETTER than the previous Mousse blush!! :) I love the spongy bouncy feel to it also!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This blush has a very weird consistency - spongelike? It also has a very sheer formula, but I'm actually okay with that. Ithink if you're starting off with bluhs, this is a great line to use because they are so sheer - it's hard to mess up! I really like layering Fresh Pink under MAC's Well Dressed or Stunner. That combination is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by eia98

I bought the blush in candy coral. I LOVE THIS BLUSH!!! These blushes are probably one of my favorite blushes of all time!! The texture is definitely "bouncy" and are almost squishy and the product doesn't "move" as you swirl your finger in the pan. The blush is a cream to powder formula and is SUPER blend able! I think they are best applied with your fingers. I would definitely repurchase more although for drugstore they are pretty expensive. I bought it around 8.29 at my local drugstore.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by cefrei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the entire line of Maybelline Dream products, including the original Dream Mousse blushes. So I had to give these a whirl when I saw them.

I picked up Pink Frosting -- a bright medium pink with the slightest hint of shimmer.

I applied this by using two fingers, tapping them on the blush to pick up some color, and then tapping them to the apple of my cheek. I got a beautiful, buildable flush of color that has lasted all day.

I really love the texture of this blush. You don't feel it once it's applied, dries instantly, and doesn't budge.

I can't wait to get more colors...A+ from me!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Cutekitti

This is a really pretty glowy blush. I love the texture of it on my skin! I have this is fresh pink and it complements my pale skin tone perfectly

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by HollyB23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in the shade Hot Tamale. It is beautiful! It applies like a dream and is easy to blend and build up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Pamchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the "hot tamale" color and its amaizing!!!!!!!! No other blush I have purchased before had such vibrant color and the color shows a very very healthy tropical glow I love it. It cost me about 9 dlls in wallgreens so I do think its way expensive since it does not have a lot of product but I know target sells it for about 7 dlls and change, maybe it all depends in the state your located in but well for me dropping 9 bucks on a tiny blush won't happen again unless they have a sale on the product. But it was def woth trying I'm loving it

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in the shade "40 Pink Plum". In the package it looks to be a pretty pink shade with a small amount of shimmer. Unfortunately, the pretty pink shade does NOT show up on the skin very well at all. I am very pale and on my skin it takes about 3 layers to get the tiniest pink flush. The blush isn't very pigmented at all. I will admit the "bouncy" texture is interesting. It is indeed bouncy, but the gimmick is irrelevant if the product itself doesn't deliver. And it doesn't. Perhaps the other shades are more pigmented, but this one was such a disappointment I won't be trying the other shades.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No