December 20, 2014 | 1097 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by tstymctst

Picked this up in the color Hot Tamale, and it is fabulous. I don't normally like creamy formulas for blush, but this one is a dream for me. It goes on smoothly, blends well, and wears all day. And I will admit, I kind of like to poke the product just to feel that weird, bouncy, sponge-ish texture. :)

I'll definitely be trying some of the other shades.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I bought this in Rose Petal which in the pot looks like the softest muted pink. And that is pretty much how it transfers to my NW20 cheeks, but it almost disappears. If you are used to NYX cream blushes or MAC's this will appear much less pigmented than you are used to. And this color is so soft and so natural on me, I am not sure it even shows up. But there are some pros to these blushes:
*Very easy to apply with your fingers and blend, unlike other cream blushes I have tried
*Applies/feels so much like the Monistat Chaffing Gel that people are using as a primer. It melts into your skin and gets that soft powdery feel
*If you like the idea of a cream blush, but don't like the stickiness of sum, this is your blush.

Some cons for me are that (at least Rose Petal) is almost too sheer, and that I think I still think glitter/shimmer in there, it is subtle, but I think I still see those reflects and I don't like that.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by elizabethnace1124

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I bought the color "Rose Petal"
I apply it with my fingers because I haven't found the right brush yet. It blends right in and looks completely natural without having to use alot. Will buy if I ever use it all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like these. I have Pink Frosting and Peach Satin and I like them equally. They also look great swirled together. Good quality for Maybelline, which doesn't ususually impress me. I'll get Hot Tamale next!

Update: I don't think these hold up as well as many other cream blushes and the more I mess with them, the more gimmicky I find them. Recently tried NYX cream blushes and they provide a much better pigmentation and wear. Knocking my score down to a 3.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by pandaspear

I got this blush in the color "Plum Wine". It has a weird consistency but I do like the color and feel like it blends flawlessly into my skin, giving me the perfect plum flush. I haven't really tested how long this lasts, but I did wear it to work and didn't feel like I looked totally blah by the end of the day. I think the packaging on this is pretty cheap, but it is a drugstore product. It's not as substantial as the Dream Mousse Blush (which I love!). The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because there are so many blushes to try, I don't often buy the same one twice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by tropicalgirl

I LOVE this blush! I have fair to medium skin, and purchased the Hot Tamale! Don't let the bright shade fool you, this is gorgeous!!!! It stays put all day, and I love the soft glow you get with this. I tried a few of the pink shades, but found them to be just a little too light. I debated whether or not to purchase this shade as I thought it would be too dark. It was the perfect shade for me, and it is buildable without being cakey, and I love the fact that it doesn't sit in your fine lines and pores!!! Maybelline has a winner with this one!!! So much BETTER than the previous Mousse blush!! :) I love the spongy bouncy feel to it also!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This blush has a very weird consistency - spongelike? It also has a very sheer formula, but I'm actually okay with that. Ithink if you're starting off with bluhs, this is a great line to use because they are so sheer - it's hard to mess up! I really like layering Fresh Pink under MAC's Well Dressed or Stunner. That combination is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by eia98

I bought the blush in candy coral. I LOVE THIS BLUSH!!! These blushes are probably one of my favorite blushes of all time!! The texture is definitely "bouncy" and are almost squishy and the product doesn't "move" as you swirl your finger in the pan. The blush is a cream to powder formula and is SUPER blend able! I think they are best applied with your fingers. I would definitely repurchase more although for drugstore they are pretty expensive. I bought it around 8.29 at my local drugstore.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by cefrei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the entire line of Maybelline Dream products, including the original Dream Mousse blushes. So I had to give these a whirl when I saw them.

I picked up Pink Frosting -- a bright medium pink with the slightest hint of shimmer.

I applied this by using two fingers, tapping them on the blush to pick up some color, and then tapping them to the apple of my cheek. I got a beautiful, buildable flush of color that has lasted all day.

I really love the texture of this blush. You don't feel it once it's applied, dries instantly, and doesn't budge.

I can't wait to get more colors...A+ from me!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Cutekitti

This is a really pretty glowy blush. I love the texture of it on my skin! I have this is fresh pink and it complements my pale skin tone perfectly