October 1, 2014 | 1961 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by alaras

I absolutely adore this product. So moisturising and the colour pay off is amazing. It's basically a lipstick. It reminds me of Clinique Butter Shine line which I love. I wish lip butters came in more colours. There are about 7 or 8 colours available in the UK I think and some are pretty strong and some are just too sheer... All in all Revlon has great lip products.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by mimisang

I just bought this in Strawberry Shortcake and i love the pink shade on me. Very creamy and moisturising. Great product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by truebluelady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in peach parfait, sugar frosting and, candy apple. I love the feel of it on my normal dry lips. They are beautiful colors that complement my skin tone. I will be buying this in more colors. any suggestions? =]

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by supppchelsea

very moisturizing and opaque!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by IttybittyRee

I waited until I could try at least 3 colors to write a review and I am so happy that I now have 3 new colors that I love. I first bought Cotton Candy, a light pink with just a touch of golden shimmer, beautiful for everyday and not an in your face color. The next one I picked up was Sweet Tart and this is going to fill a void I have had in my lip line up that I have been looking to fill forever, it is my perfect barbie pink! The last one I grabbed was Cherry Tart (I guess the tarts work for me!) and this is the same as with the Sweet Tart, filling a void (I'll get to that in a second) and is a great everyday red. First off I have to say I am the queen of lip products and I have tried EVERYTHING. Balm, gloss, stick, hybrids, you name it, I've tried it, but these lip butters get a big fat A+ from me. They are moisturizing, but are pigmented enough that they will complete your look. I say the Cherry Tart and Sweet Tart are filling a void for me because I love wearing bold color during the day, but hate having it wear away at work where I can't always get in a touch-up. These provide me the color I want in an easy to use balm, needing to be less precise than with a lipstick, but when they wear away they leave an even stain of color, not the globby settled-into-lines nasty look that worn off lipstick does. Being a no fuss balm, when I can re apply it is quick and effortless. I don't seem to find that they are drying like many other people have said, but then again I swear chapstick products dry my whole face off so I think it's to be expected some people have bad reactions with a product. The packaging is okay, it's not quite as sophisticated feeling as it could be, heavier plastic may have been nice, but everyone wants to be 'green' these days and use less packaging. I agree with a lot of people saying opening the tube can be awkward as there is only a tiny amount of the actual tube to grab onto with the cap taking up about 80% of the length. I can suffer that as long as the product is worth it. The price is okay depending on where you find it. I didn't pay over seven dollars for any of these, taking advantage of sales or going to big-box stores to buy them. For a drugstore lip product there are less and more expensive, these are pretty middle of the road. Overall I think these were a great buy, I love love love the colors I have, find them moisturizing and comfortable to wear, with a satisfactory wear for a color enriched balm. I definitely recommend picking one up, especially for summer! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by MMDLS

Um i dont like this lipstick. I have it in strawberry shortcake and its a pretty color just not on me. I thinks it looks a little uneven when applied too. Theres some areas on my lips that my lip color shows thru and others areas that it looks globbed on. It is moisturizing tho. Ill probably give it another chance, in a diff color of course.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by seharden135

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Revlon's lip butters. I prefer tinted lip balms to lipsticks, and this is kind of an in-between. It's moisturizing and has color, so it's like a lip balm, but it's more pigmented than other ones I've used, like Burt's Bees, so it's more like a lipstick in that respect. It doens't last very long, however, so I have to reapply them every couple of hours. I really don't mind having to reapply them though, so overall I have no problems with them!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by NishaDS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own Berry Smoothie, Peach Parfait and Lollipop. They go on super smooth and make my lips feel moisturized and enriched. They are wonderfully pigmented and look great. Berry Smoothie and Peach Parfait are nice for everyday wear. Lollipop is a bright fuchsia, a little too bright for me so I usually just use it as a light stain.

I do wish they lasted a bit longer on the lips but that is a small complaint. These are definitely worth buying for their smooth texture and high pigment. There is always one in my purse!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by CupcakeSoldier

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wheu, my first review.
So I purchased this in Creamsicle a little while back and I have to say... I absolutely adore the colour. At first I really, REALLY liked this; most lipsticks suck my lips desert dry, and this did not. The butter was really nice at first. But I find that the more I wear it, the weirder it feels on my lips. Eugh. Some days this product is nice and other days it's horrible xD It's almost... drying now. And it just feels lumpy and weird sometimes, I don't even really know how to describe how odd it feels.

The packaging isn't too bad, but the butter is so soft that after applying it a few times it's started smushing itself against the side of the tube. Not really a problem, but it's kinda messy looking now.

I do think I would buy this again, I just love love love the colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by cloudie09

I really really like this lip product from revlon. The colors are beautiful and wearable. Prices are okay considering that im still a teenager. However i notice that it does ball up around the edge of my lips throughout the day thats why i gave it four stars. But compared to the revlon matte lipsticks, i like these less.