October 22, 2014 | 1649 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by tishmfey

I love this stuff! And the price is great. It layers well, it's not watery, it doesn't clump and it stays put through a surf despite it not being the waterproof version. The brush is smaller but I like it better for this particular mascara; seems to go on thicker that way. I prefer this mascara to Full N' Soft.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by DolledUpMisfit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I should start off by saying that I'm a mascara junkie. I've only really found a few mascaras that I'm satisfied with. But I always get bored with them after a few weeks. I'm also obsessed with trying cheap beauty products. That being said, I LOVE this mascara. On first use, I immediately noticed how black and thick my lashes were. If I had the patience, I'd wear falsies everyday, but with this I don't have to. My lashes are fairy long so I'm more than okay with the very subtle lengthening. I can wash my face with this on and it doesn't go all over the place, just washes right off! It doesn't smudge, flake, or make my lashes spidery or rock hard. The only issue I have is that I have to wipe the wand off on a tissue for excess, but I haven't met a mascara that I don't have to do that with. So at three dollars, I really recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by kimball

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Haven't written a review in a while, but this garners one! Lengthens, thickens,nice dark black and as inexpensive as they come. I've used the priciest of them all from time to time and this is up there with them. Pretty amazing IMHO. Buy it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by hobosmiles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love thick, black lashes. If they're clumpy near the base, I don't really care, as long as my lashes aren't in a giant clump. This mascara just gives perfectly black, voluminized lashes. In one coat, it gives perfect, daily definition, in two coats it's glam, and in 3, it's "hello drag queen!". Initially it's very wet which can lead it to be clumpy, just wait 2 weeks or so, and it becomes the perfect consistency! Doesn't hold a curl too well, but also doesn't flake and removes easily. Definitely recommend as it's a good mascara, but not the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by REE43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG I am so excited about this product. I have very scarse barely there eyelashes from a thyroid problem I practically lost them all had thyroid cancer and they disappeared! Ive tried EVERY brand out there and am amazed that this inexpensive mascara brought my lashes back. It is magical it got the thinnest lashes and actually coated them to make it look like I have some lashes. I am so happy for this and I hope it sticks arounfd only found this at Kmart and have a feeling it is one of those brands that may disappear like Jane did
LOVE THIS

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by audmac

Have to add my two cents about this stuff, jumping on the bandwagon quickly before it passes me by!
I picked this up a couple days ago since I was almost out of my previous hg mascara - benefit's theyre real. I dont think Ive been this impressed by a mascara before EVER. I cant say enough good things about it- glossy black color, no flaking, no bad smell, holds a curl, no smudging, lasts all day, buildable, easy to remove, insanely lengthening, thickening, super inexpensive. did i miss anything? hope not. off to buy backups!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by mecalovesmahdi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! It is seriously a bang for your buck. I always wear 2 different mascaras, I use L'oreal to lengthen and this one for volume. I got mine at Walgreens for 3.00

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by yatnil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this mascara! I've been on the hunt for the perfect mascara and I think this is it. It makes me lashes full and accentuates my long lashes. It doesn't make my lashes clumpy (and if it does, it's probably old). I bought it at Walgreens for $3. Can't beat it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I read one review of this and the reviewer said it made her lashes feathery. I couldn't quite fathom a mascara that would both thicken and make your lashes feathery, but this does. I think the ends look less clumpy and spiky than with other mascras and I like that the black is a dark black.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by kiws

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

. I'm on a mascara kick, tried a bunch... high end-drugstore... Then I found this on a recommendation. LOVE IT! No flakes, lasts, one coat does what others take two or more or never do on some cases, comes off easy so no damage to lashes. Price $3 bought mine on sale for $2 and no lie I find myself reaching for it over the others daily. Initially it can be wet and clumpy so check and wipe brush before using.... Sold at walgreens.