October 25, 2014 | 1674 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2005 11:32:00 PM More reviews by chakakhan

this product was good. i think it would be great for those who wear no makeup because it is a very light foamy cleanser. i liked it, but not enough to buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2004 8:36:00 PM More reviews by hellokimi105

This wash stripped my face. Extremely drying!! Luckily my friend gave me her bottle to test out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2004 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Northwynd

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this cleanser. It doesn't dry out my face, give me a rash, more zits, blackheads, or sting. Having had cystic acne since I was 10, I've tried a *lot* of cleansers. I think that's really saying something.

It didn't completely clear my face up, but I don't think there is a product that exists that can. It does help, though. It's fairly cheap, and can be found almost everywhere. Will buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2004 2:39:00 PM More reviews by taubeta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this wash is average. It is kind of drying. Not for me. Would not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2004 3:21:00 AM More reviews by minimillerhighlife

I used this whole line for about 9 months after seeing the commercial and realizing that I too was old enough to leave acne behind. I used the foaming face wash, scrub, toner, and lotion. There was no change in my combination skin, and the patches of acne stayed. (then i changed to cetaphil and saw miracles within 2 weeks but thats another story). the only pluses for this product were 1. i really like the colors of the packaging and 2. smells really fresh and clean.
I won't ever buy this line again though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2004 4:56:00 AM More reviews by mere1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this all summer, and it's been working very well for me. It's great at removing sweat, grime, makeup. Yes, it is drying so I won't be using it once the weather cools down, but it has been a good summer cleanser. I will repurchase again next spring if I don't find something better in the meantime :) For those of you with sensitive skin, be warned: this is not gentle.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2004 1:29:00 PM More reviews by mcjamma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great cleanser for guys. They like the foam and the pump for some reason. I've recommended it for many of my guy friends who are skin care adverse, and they all love it and keep going back for more. I use this when I stay at my boyfriend's, and I think it's a little too drying for me, so I think it's best left to tougher, boy skin--especially guys with slightly oily skin.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2004 3:22:00 AM More reviews by rainedayz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this.I find it really cleans and my breakouts have ended since I started using this.My skin is softer and smoother and has a general better appearence.
I highly recomend this to anyone who has problem skin.It does exactly what it says it will do.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2004 4:30:00 PM More reviews by karebear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On the positive side, this cleanser was relatively inexpensive and foamed fairly nicely. Also, I didn't notice too strong of a scent.
However, instead of clearing up my skin, it actually caused more breakouts. It did not help my skin at all. I used it for at least a month, but I've now switched cleansers. I won't be buying this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2004 11:16:00 AM More reviews by lizzyd220

I love this cleanser. Ive used it for about a year now and it's perfect for my combo skin. I used the Aveeno cleanser bar for a while before this, but having the container is so much more convenient and my skin is way more clear with the foam. UPDATE: If you are buying this product for the .5% SA thats in it, then it's pointless. I tested the PH of this cleanser and it is too high for the SA to actually work. I did not take off any lippies bc this is still a fantastic cleanser for senstive combo skin. Very difficult to find those.