October 1, 2014 | 1174 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Layni1006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wish I had bought this before I bought the Petal Pusher palette, because I was so underwhelmed by that one that I waited months to get Comfort Zone. It is miles better! The shadows are smoother, the colors are more true to pan, and they all coordinate better with eachother. These last all day over my UDPP. To turn up the vibrancy on some of the colors, I apply them over a NYX jumbo pencil. Very excited with this purchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said - this palette is just AMAZING. Great colors, great pigmentation and quality, and it's cheap! Get this if you haven't already, you won't be disappointed.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by TheInternational

This is seriously an awesome buy. I've bought plenty of MAC and Urban Decay shadows, and this 8-palette is just as good for a fraction of the price of the expensive brands. The color is ultra-pigmented and I love that the left shades go perfectly together!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by purpleshoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These shadows are all pigmented and easy to use. I'm totally obsessed with the left side of the palette, and the greens are so pretty too. The "defining" shade on the right is definitely my favorite shadow of the palette. It's a duochrome green/copper color and perfect to wear on its own. The only problem with this palette is that it was rather hard to find. It wasn't at any of my local drugstores, I only found it by chance at Wal-Mart. Overall, I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by annieface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love using the left side of this palette! i'm glad there are greens too, but i haven't experimented much with them yet. but at least now i know i have some greens in my collection, which i don't think i did before!
i follow the guide for where you use each color with the neutral shades and i LOVE the result. i especially like the eyelid color, which is very brightening. it looks like a dupe for covergirl's mink eyeshadow, which means it's close to mac's all that glitters, but i don't have all that glitters so i can't confirm that.
the only thing that sucked about this palette was finding it... i don't have any walmarts near me and none of the walgreens in my area had it. i ended up getting it 400 miles away in a walgreens half the size of traditional walgreens stores that claims to have more "limited stock." haha go figure!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by miszxlinda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

In the area that I live in, I've only found this at Walgreens. I've seen many reviews on this, and have also ready many reviews about this product on here on MUA. This is beautifully pigmented palette, with great variety of greens and browns. I have very few green eye shadows, so the greens sold me. The quality of the shadows are great BUT I find the product to be a little too soft, if you understand what I mean, once a brush is dipped the shadow gets a little dusty/everywhere. The packaging itself is flimsy but what more can you say, it's a drugstore palette...overall, the product is lovely. Great cheap find for only 4.99!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Awesome, awesome eyeshadows! Very pigmented and long-lasting under my UD primer potion. The one color on the lower right-hand side is the Club dupe that is in the discontinued holiday palette that everyone raves about. I absolutely love this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 4:22:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite one out of all three 8-pan palettes. And it was also the hardest to track down! The pigmentation is superb. All of these colors are great for work. Or if you're into neutrals like myself, this is the best out to pick out of the other two. The price point is amazing, its $5.

I'd also like to point out a potential dupe in this palette for MAC Dalliance e/s. It's the eyeshadow on the top right. Its about 1-2 shades darker. However, I think its very close. Maui Wowie without the glitter!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by lunardrive

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

God bless wet n wild for making this product. I will spend some serious cash on foundation because I don't have perfect skin and I am not 20 anymore. I will NOT spend serious cash on eyeshadows. Why? Because I don't have to. I can get department store quality eye shadow for a song and a dance thanks to wet n wild. These are incredible quality for $4.99 at your local walgreens. NOTHING thrills me more than a great cheap make up find and this product should be in the Hall of Fame of great cheap make up finds so don't just sit there, run out and get you one before they are all gone.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

I like this product but then I don't. When I used the highlighted for my brow bone, I later found glitter on my nose and I was not to happy about it. There seems to be a lot of fallout with the product since it is so pigmented. I'd recommend tapping off your eyeshadow brushes before applying or else you'll end up with shadow on your face.