Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silica, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Bronze Powder/CI 77400, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891]

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the colors! They're very wearable and richly pigmented. The deepest colors, crease and definer shades, are super gorgeous! They last a long time without any fading and you really only need to use a little bit. The only problem is that on the way home after purchasing this, one of the definer shades broke and made a huge mess over the other shadows! So be cautious when handling.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

love this pallet the colors are amazing rich and very pigmented! staying power is great last all day just make sure u use a good eye primer! love wet & wild they have really stepped up there game!

this is a great palette! very pigmented and beautiful colors. lots of mac dupes as well.

I'm giving it a 3 because I do like the greens in this palette. The browns and sands are nice too but they're a dime a dozen and easy to find.

The packaging is the same old WnW packaging, pain in the neck to break the seals and a pain to open each and every time I use it.

What I don't like about this palette is the formula. It'll stay on just fine with a primer, but it actually crumbles in the palette. There's fallout before you even get near it. It just seems to me that my earlier palettes were a better quality in that respect; no crumbling and I'm sorry but that really ruins these for me. This will be my last drugstore eyeshadow bandwagon. Chanel, Lauder, Dior, here I come.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I stalked all the drugstores for weeks until I found it earlier this year. I generally like Wet n Wild eyeshadows but I'm not crazy about this palette. The shades are very pigmented but problem is that they do not look so great on me. Some of the colors are muddy and dull on my NC40-42 skin and lose their shimmer once applied. The highlighter shade is chunky and looks chalky on me too. I suppose maybe it's my skin coloring? I used the darker color as liners a few times and each time, there were problems with transferring despite the fact that my eyelids are dry, I use primer, and I hardly ever experience problems with creasing/transferring. I thought I would reach for this more often, but I can't remember the last time I used it. The only shade I really like from the entire palette is the MAC Club dupe but it's a repeat from the limited edition Night Elf palette which I also own. I can live without this palette..I wouldn't rebuy it. I also need to add that the Kat Von D Ludwig palette people are comparing this to is better quality and the colors aren't the same. Ludwig contains two mattes (black and brown). Comfort Zone is all shimmer with no matte shades.There is not a MAC Club dupe in the Ludwig palette.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a great product for the price. The colors are very pigmented. The pallete is very shimmery and metallic. I got this palette because I saw the Kat Von D Ludwig palette, which I though was beautiful but pricey. The wet n wild colors are comparable to the Ludwig palette and are so much cheaper. One bad thing is that certain eyeshadows are very soft so one must use a light hand when applying.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this palette! Quality shadows, highly pigmented, many combinations. Great for casual (with a light hand) days, and definitely for nighttime, I would definitely get more, especially for e price! This particular palette has copper, neutral, and darker green shades. Easy to blend too, but definitely use a light hand then build...it can go on a lot heavier than you expect!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is great! It has a several MAC dupes in it and the color payoff is fantastic. Not to mention the price is less than $5. I did have to search for this one though, went to several stores before I ran across anyone having it. And its funny, it has the Club dupe in it and the dupe is actually soo much prettier than the MAC one. Love this, would definetly repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a great everyday palette. The shadows are soft, easily blendable, and very pigmented. You get eight shadows one side with browns and the other greens. I especially enjoy the green side to me its a muted moss green that is perfect for everyday. Be carefull with the crease shades as a women of color Im used to packing on shadow to get the correct color but no need with this palette a light hand is really warranted with this palette.

This palette is amazing. Good color payoff, nice texture, and pretty colors that all go well with eachother. It's a great deal considering you get 8 eyeshadows for $5. There are also a ton of mac dupes in this palette! I prefer these over mac eyeshadows - more affordable and same, if not better quality. The packaging is kinda eh, but I would definately buy this again. I recommend it to people every chance I get! Do not hesitate to buy this!

Video Reviews & Tutorials