December 20, 2014 | 1421 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by giasabine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love these colors, but they are darker and much more pigmented than I had anticipated. I have medium auburn hair, green eyes, and very light skin. Being in my mid-40s, this is more color than I will wear to work. The brow bone color will work for me during the day, and the eyelid colors will work for the crease and accenting, but the 4 darker colors will not.

Still I don't regret buying this palette, because the colors are fun and perfect for me for the evening or weekend. And for the price (I paid under $5) it was a great buy. However, I would gladly pay a little more for better packaging, hence the 4 lippies.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by CristinaIsabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These is by far the greatest Wet n Wild palette I have ever bought and I know for a fact I will be repurchasing it again and again. The colors are absolutely gorgeous, easily blendable, insanely pigmented, and feel great on your lids. They do not feel cheap at all and have great staying power. I have brown/hazel eyes with green flecks around the pupil and every single shadow in the palette brings out the colors beautifully. I recommend this to everyone but especially those with brown/green eyes. The only cons I have about this product would have to be the packaging since it is quite cheap but the colors inside (looks and quality wise) greatly make up for it. I would like to see the packaging improve a bit but the shadows are perfect just as they are. I remember the old palettes used to be more durable and even came with mirrors which I really liked. If Wet n Wild went back to the quality of packaging they had before (it wasn't the greatest but more durable than the new ones) I feel the palettes would be absolutely perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

At the moment this is one of my favorite palettes from WnW. I can see this looking gorgeous on the ladies with green/hazel eyes. Unfortunately, I have blue eyes but its still looks good on me. The shades are very accurate shown in the pics here-there is brown side and green side. Brown side leans towards warm but I can still get away with it(Iím cool PPP). The only shade I donít care for is the palest one-its yellowish beige which looks rather chalky, imo. The rest as follows: medium pigmented peach, golden brown and chocolate brown that is VERY pigmented, you only need a little dab for daytime look.
The green side is my favorite, it includes greenish taupe(very unique color, great for light eyes), medium olive green, blackish olive green(which looks almost black on the eyes) and the most unique color of the bunch, what looks like reddish brown but it throws off a greenish metallic tinge, very cool. You can do either natural daytime look, or do fabulous smoky eyes with this. Iím seriously thinking of getting a backup if I can find it because the green side is not really dupable(at least I wasnít able to find it yet)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by jenniphifer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this palette. It is an excellent value for the price. I was unaware until recently that the quality of Wet N Wild has greatly improved. Thank you, MUA and beauty blogs for cluing me in on that one!

I will start of my with my list of cons. There aren't many but there are a few that you will need to know about. For one, this shadows do crumble easily. I am on my second palette. I've had better luck with my second palette, but I've also been much more gentle with it. Second, the wear isn't great for me. Right now I am using the ELF mineral eye primer, so that could be part of the issue. As soon as I get some UDPP I will see if it makes a difference. Three, the packaging is a little cheap, but you can hardly complain about that for the price.

And the pros... The colors are beautiful, pigmented, and blend flawlessly. They don't feel cheap, either. I especially love the green, copperish, and blue/brown duochrome colors. My least fave would be the brownish/black glitter, because I'm NOT a glittery gal, but I can see it coming in handy at some point. I would highly recommend buying this product. I will definitely be buying more Wet N Wild items in the future based on my experience with this product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by hvnzswtheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow palette. Very pigmented & a little goes a long way! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the WnW shadow palettes. They are ridiculously cheap and amazing quality which of course is unexpected. The shadows are very smooth and buttery. They are highly pigmented as well. I love almost every color in comfort zone. For like a whole month it was the only shadow palette I used... Which is pretty crazy for me. Only one downfall which IMO isn't even much to fuss about- the colors are VERY delicate and the softness means they break very easily and have fallout. I've had to repurchase twice because of breakage. So I recommend handling with care and keeping tissue or a finger under the eye when applying. I think every makeup lover should own this and many other WnW products. Mhm

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by dudeitspaulina

I love how some people go in to descriptive detail about every single product,either you like it or you don't.I am a too faced fan,and its about the only he makeup i buy.along with selected things from mac and benefit.anyways i really like the second and third color on the first row.i think those are the only colors i will be wearing since i like my make up very natural and nude,although all the colors are beautiful buttery and heaven to apply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This palette is quite nice. My friend shipped me this from the U.S since they don't sell Wet n Wild where I live. All eight colours are what I would usually go for - neutrals and earthy shades. The shadows are velvety smooth, highly pigmented and are easily blend-able. They do fade without a primer underneath, so be sure to use one. I don't follow the shades for the eye area exactly - i.e - brow-bone shade for the brow-bone because I found those two shades to be a little frosty/too shimmery for that area and usually prefer something more matte, but they make nice all-over-lid colours. I didn't give it 5 lippy's because sometimes if I pack too much shadow on, they look a little frosty on me. However, I do think this is great value for money and would highly recommend it!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Layni1006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wish I had bought this before I bought the Petal Pusher palette, because I was so underwhelmed by that one that I waited months to get Comfort Zone. It is miles better! The shadows are smoother, the colors are more true to pan, and they all coordinate better with eachother. These last all day over my UDPP. To turn up the vibrancy on some of the colors, I apply them over a NYX jumbo pencil. Very excited with this purchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said - this palette is just AMAZING. Great colors, great pigmentation and quality, and it's cheap! Get this if you haven't already, you won't be disappointed.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No