Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

this product is AMAZING. I've repurchased and repurchased more times than I can count. It had amazing coverage, it covers right over all of my red, rosy cheeks I hate. It stays on all day too! I can go to school at 6 and be home by 4 and my makeup still looks the same.

on 5/16/2013 4:11:00 PM

I had high hopes for this one. I have very severe under eye circles and very oily skin. At first try this went on nicely and seemed heavily pigmented and really opaque. Unfortunately my opinion of it after wearing it for 2 weeks is that it really isn't that pigmented/opaque. It wears off within an hour or so and creases like no tomorrow. The color selection is also problematic . They need a lot more shades.

on 5/14/2013 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm a NC37-NC40 depending on season. I have normal skin with fairly smooth complexion. You need to take in consideration that I like my concealers to be lighter under my eyes.
I got the shades Medium and Tan. Tan is the better match for me as it's darker and contains warmer pigments. The medium leans more to the neutral beige spectrum and make me look ashy. Both are super pigmented and almost feel a bit like "hardened mud' when you squeeze it out. Still, its blendable and creamy. I would describe it as a mix of liquid and cream concealer in a tube. You need the tiniest little drop(can not even call it drop) to cover your blemishes and undereye area. Don't overdo it, or it'll look cakey and completely gross.
The finish is matte and staying power is good due to the thickness of the concealer.
It smells a bit muddy and chemical but nothing that bothers me since I can't smell it once applied on my face. As the product claims, it can cover tattoos!
They only offer this concealer in 3 different shades. I'm sorry to say that darker ladies than NC42 will most probably not have any luck in this case. Packaging looks and feel cheap, but comes in a tube which makes is very hygienic and doesn't dry out.
It also comes with a concealer pen which I use sometimes as a light eyeliner. Works pretty good actually. I think I would use it more frequently though if the color suited me better.
I only use this during night time. It looks quite heavy during the day time.
I got mine from ebay cause I live in Thailand, but US people can find this on Walmart for 6 dollars. The amount will last me a life time! I really recommend this to everyone who looks for a complete coverage concealer and doesn't want to spend a fortune!

on 5/13/2013 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This really is a heavy duty concealer and I'm amazed at how well it works considering how cheap it is. I tried several high end concealers (tarte, bare minerals) and would find that within hours they would settle into my under eye creases even after using a setting powder. This doesn't! I use a tiny amount, rub it between my fingers and dab under my eyes and smooth out, then set with a pressed powder. Great value if you're looking for a long lasting, no creasing concealer.

on 5/13/2013 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Edit: this breaks my skin out immediately. I put it on today as it was collecting dust and I needed something to cover my blemishes. After I put a layer of my foundation on after applying glamoflauge my face started to sting and my lips began to itch. I left it on for awhile because it looked okay. When I got around to taking it off, a couple hours later, the coverage had basically dissolved and my pimples and dark circles were once again prominent and uncovered. Also, I noticed my face was red and my existing blemishes were very sensitive after removing glamoflauge. I don't think I can get more disappointed. Oh, did I mention the product settles in the tube and gets all liquids and oily? Ew. No. Just no.

on 5/13/2013 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

As you can see, reviewers have given rave reviews for this product. But or me, personally, I do not use this product on a very frequent basis which is because I find the color is a bit off and the quality sheer. Though, by appearance it looks like it could provide very heavy coverage. As well, I got the "medium" tone which looks like a good match for NC30 but it actually is actually a lot lighter. Very white and pale. More like for NC 20 or so. Another product where money was spent down the drain... And Yes! Do not use it for undereyes it will look very cakey..

on 5/11/2013 11:36:00 PM

This stuff is amazing. And the price can't be beat! Now I'm going to advise that you don't use this is an undereye concealer as it can cake up a bit and sit in fine lines, but to be honest I don't think it was made for under eyes so that's why I personally wouldn't dock a lippie from my overall rating. I have some acne scarring and when I have a blemish it tends to get pretty red and gnarly. This stuff will cover up any problems like nobody's business. And so it should! It claims to cover tattoos (which I've also tested and been pleasantly surprised with) so whats a measly blemish to a tattoo!? It is a fairly thick consistency and highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. Although its thick, it's not too thick, and it does blend out well. If you're looking for a cheap, full coverage concealer, this stuff is for you!! And for the price what does anyone have to lose!?

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this product! I have acne scars all over my chin and I use this and it covers the redness. It doesn't cover 100% but it covers enough to look natural. I am very pale and the lightest shade matches my skin perfectly! Most concealers in the lightest shade are usually too dark or orange. I highly recommend and the little tube lasts a good 4-6 months for me, it is definitely worth it!

on 5/7/2013 2:50:00 PM

I bought it together with Maybelline Super Stay Concealer after reading raving reviews all over internet.

The consistency is quite thick, I'm not sure which concealer some people have been reviewing here saying it's runny and light. For this reason I haven't used as much bc I'm afraid it will break me out so I'm using a little on my chin only just to see if I would react to it one day. So far so good...so I think next week I will try it on my cheeks lol.

It's ridiculous though how little you need of this product. It's highly pigmented...and I understand now why people compare it to MUFE full cover concealer. It looks cakey if you use too much so might be a good idea to start with a tiny teeny dot size dab first and BLEND BLEND BLEND :)

It comes in 5 shades I believe - ultra light, light, medium light, medium, tan. Btw, ultra light looked SOOO light ...almost white to me so might be perfect match for those struggling getting the lightest shade... I was debating between light and medium light and decided to buy it in Light which looked like perfect match to my skin tone, Medium light looked darker and more beigy (again, no testers at Walmart...argh!) but it ended up being too light for me. So I went back and got it in Medium light which actually matched perfectly. I will post shade swatches later.

I don't like tube packaging though even though it is more hygenic.

I will buy repurchase it again but can't imagine it being anytime soon lol.

on 5/4/2013 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is a little syrupy but it works awesomely .i love this concealer...but make sure you get the right color,i accidentally got one way to dark but it works anyway.