Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 5/4/2013 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is a little syrupy but it works awesomely .i love this concealer...but make sure you get the right color,i accidentally got one way to dark but it works anyway.

on 5/2/2013 11:02:00 PM

This concealor is amazing for the price! I'm rating it a 4, only because by the end of the day, it had somewhat settled into some fine lines under my eyes. But for the most part, I was undereye circle-free!!! It is so opaque! It covers dark spots and discolorations like nothing I've ever used before. The consistancy is smooth and blendable. Overall a really good drugstore concealor!

on 4/25/2013 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this product since I've so heard many amazing reviews. but this product looked bad on my skin. I have Very big dark circles and This ended up caking up under my eyes and all areas I have problems. My skin is dry and it looked chalky. I'm giving it a 3 because I gave my sister the product since I could not use it and she looked it. She has oily skin.

on 4/25/2013 8:03:00 PM

Provides heavy duty coverage but it just doesn't blend very well..almost like a clay texture.

on 4/25/2013 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've heard so many good reviews on this product, and originally, I wasn't going to get this product. I have really dry skin, and it really sucks. I bought this thinking, "Oh it's gonna cover everything up, and make me look lovely." WRONG.

It covers alright, it doesn't give me the "finish" I like (not in terms of matte, satin, etc. but more of coverage, it's hard to explain). I bought a color that was too light for me. If you get too much product. oh boy, good luck to you.

Worst of all, this left my skin looking cakey as hell. I don't have big pores, so this surprised me. I use a powder that I know won't make me cakey, so that wasn't the problem. Overall, don't recommend this for UNDEREYES, but maybe blemishes. But I wouldn't know because I don't have really acne/blemishes.

on 4/25/2013 10:40:00 AM

This stuff is amazing. I first purchased Kat Von D's tattoo concealer in the lightest shade they sold, and it was orange and still too dark for me. I looked like I had orange dots on my face which is just about as bad as the blemishes it was covering. After taking that back and needing something quick until I could get back to sephora, I saw this stuff at Walmart and found no reason to go pay another $30 for a tiny tube to cover blemishes and under eye circles. This stuff is seriously great! However, as others have said, you need a SMALL amount to cover under eye circles and even a few blemishes. A little bit really goes a long way. And also, their colors do get very light, i didn't even get this lightest one in this and it's still maybe a shade too light for me, but i just have been blending it really well. This is the best $6 i ever spent on makeup.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got this a few days ago and have used it every day since. The first time I opened the tube to test the color with my skin oil came out with the concealer but I put the lid back on and squished the tube around a bit in an attempt to mix it up. It must have worked because since then I've had no problem but i am not sure if there could be a problem with it in the future. I got the shade medium and it matches perfectly with my loreal true match W5 foundation. I'd say this stuff covers pretty well, I used it to cover the redness on my freshly waxed eyebrows yesterday and it was great. You barely need to use any at all, one tiny dot on my finger tip is enough to cover both of my under eyes. I use a damp makeup sponge to blend it all out.

on 4/19/2013 6:26:00 PM

Ugh, you get what you pay for, I guess. I'm not sure how I got the same product everyone else is describing - mine is quite thin and blends almost too easily - it's hard to get good coverage without it sheering out all over the place. Much more difficult to apply than any other concealer I've owned, and once you finally get it looking decent, it slides off literally within minutes (and I have dry skin). The only good thing I can say about this concealer is that they make a shade light enough for my super pale skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Eh, I wasn't too impressed with this product. I don't know if it's because I got a shade too light (???) or it just isn't good. It works amazingly at covering tattoos but even then it's SO thick and mask like. Even if you use the tiniest amount, it doesn't spread or blend well at all. I am a super full coverage girl & I use/have tried all of the heaviest liquid foundations/concealers out on the market so that's saying something if I think it's too thick and sticky. I wear MAC's Pro Longwear Foundation & when I use this over it , it's kind of hard to describe but it almost makes my foundation disintegrate when I put it on over it. It's weird, like it's too thick to mesh with my very smooth Pro Longwear Foundation.It does have good coverage, but I prefer my Pro Longwear Concealer or my NYX's HD Photogenic Concealer Wand.

on 4/13/2013 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This product seams like it can last me forever! It is really good, and a little bit goes aloooonnnggggg way. no joke.

Edit: I hate this product, I don't use concealer very often but after a while, the texture became all runny and unusable.