October 31, 2014 | 769 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2007 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Simplicity310

I like this mascara as my evening/more dramatic look. It definitely gives you the look of false lashes but doesn't add length.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2007 6:39:00 PM More reviews by virgo92185

I decided to try this mascara for two reasons; first, of all of the good reviews here on MUA and second because at KMART today and tomorrow there is a buy one and another half off on all Cover Girl lipsticks and mascaras. I purchased the very black in this mascara and so far so good! It looks nice and thick just like my maybelline mascara without being to "crunchy." I am really excited about this because it seems like a GREAT mascara! The only thing I am worried about is this mascara is not waterproof, the real test will come tomorrow at work and Sunday at church. After those two days I will update again! Thanks MUA!! **update** Well, I still like this product. I did notice a slight clumping around the rim, but it seems to be gone now. The only thing is if you take a nap and wake up you'll get a few flakes, but besides that, still a GREAT product!**

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2007 8:22:00 PM More reviews by lunyc

I didn't think a drugstore mascara could work as well as dept. store brands, but I decided to try this one out after the great reviews on this site. I'm glad I did because it works better than a lot of the expensive mascaras! It does not smudge, clump, and it defines my lashes nicely. I can't say it thickens them, but that's ok, none of the expensive ones did that, although some did smudge and even irritate my eyes. I will definitely be buying this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2007 1:56:00 PM More reviews by penelopemb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! As a faithful user of Clinique mascaras, there was a time not long ago when I would've stuck my nose up at such a cheapy old-school product. (Seriously, didn't Carol Alt or Christie Brinkley do ads for this stuff back in the day?) But ... after reading reviews here, I decided to go for it. As an added bonus, it was marked down to $1.94 at the grocery. So ... am I ever impressed! Two coats of this stuff and you've got lashes out to there. No clumps, either. I've had it on all day and it's stayed on nicely -- no flakes or smudges. At that price, I'm going back to get two or three more tubes for the stash. I fear it is not long for this world because I notice it is getting harder to find ... Ulta doesn't stock it anymore. CG seems devoted to the LashExact line now, so I'd say this and Marathon might end up on death row. Get it while you can! You won't be sorry!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2007 11:38:00 PM More reviews by escalades

When I want dark and dramatic lashes, I turn to this. It's amazing. I've not much experience with different brands but everybody I know says try L'Oreal Voluminous but I disagree. I find CG Super Thick Lash adds more body to my lashes. This is my favorite volumizing mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2007 10:20:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: 3/2012 - Dear 1017 - STOP BUYING AND TRYING THIS...YOU PREFER LASHBLAST THIS ISN'T AWFUL BUT YOU PREFER LB! PLEASE STOP BUYING AND TRYING AGAIN!!!!

ORIGINAL POSTS: Wow this stuff is great, especially for the price. I hate Cover Girl's cheap, tacky packaging of mascaras, but once you get over that...nice stuff. It really does give that false eyelash look. I mean long and full lashes. What a cheap little discovery! I think I still like MF 2000 Calorie a bit better I think as it seems to give a darker lash (and makes my eyes sparkle more as a result). But Super Thick Lash makes them LONG AND STRONG! I am really surprised. UPDATE 1/25/07 - I think this may have irritated my eyes a bit so I had to drop it to three lippies.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2006 6:25:00 PM More reviews by ksdjfklsdjf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i just tried this out because a lot of people were saying how great it is. I dont really agree..i mean its not bad..its just not that great. I wanted some really dramatic lashes and this didnt do it for me. The reviewer below said it looked like she had false lashes on but she must have had really long eyelashes to begin with. This thickens somewhat but I like voluminous mascara a lot better. I will use this again some day and come back and update if i change my mind about this mascara but for now i say its just "ok"

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2006 4:38:00 PM More reviews by vintagebeauty102

I just bought this 10 minutes ago and I already love it. It looks like I'm wearing falsies, and only with two coats!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2006 8:26:00 AM More reviews by casabeav

Very good natural looking mascara. It does not lengthen my lashes like I would want it to but the thickening properties are nice. I actually use this in conjunction w/ L'oreal lash out & together I have perfect lashes. Although, it is very nice on it's own, especially for an everyday look. No clumpiness or flakiness either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2006 11:24:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very good mascara. I pick some up when it goes on sale. Still prefer L'oreal for the most part, and now CG Lash Exact.