September 3, 2014 | 1193 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Amber Lights

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2003 12:18:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

I never in a million years would have thought I could wear this color (I avoid orange, peach, coral, etc.), but this actually works on me as a lid color. It's a golden bronzey amber (hence the name, duh!) color. I have paired this with Bronze and Sketch.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2002 4:08:00 PM More reviews by dana

Amber lights turned a frosty metallic coppery orange on my lids. In case you are wondering this is NOT a favorite color of mine! I prefer goldmine to this, it has less of the copper/orange twinge that I abhor.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2002 10:52:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

I don't like this shade. It turns a weird orange shade on my lids.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2002 12:05:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

I use this when I want to wear the brown smokey eye look. It is kind of dark on my lids to I make sure to apply it with a light hand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2002 11:38:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another great, sexy MAC shadow! This is a golden bronze color that has a lot of shimmer to it. I like to use it very lightly to top off my eye make-up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2002 3:48:00 AM More reviews by TexasMAC

I've went through this eyeshadow 3 times now...this is the best color in my collection...It's my favorite...I get more compliments on this color than anything else...its a gorgeous color...absolutely gorgeous!!!! i encourage everyone to go and get it...and line it with brun shadow with #266 brush...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2002 9:43:00 AM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this shadow. Its a ambery gold color that I don't think would work on those with pale skintones because it's a little intense but it looks lovely on MMM. I've also found a lookalike if you want to save a little money. Max Factor Hollywood Bronze.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2002 3:48:00 AM More reviews by MightyPen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amber Lights is just a beautiful goldish color that complements any skin tone. I pair it with a multitude of colors in my collection, from Mulch to Cranberry and everything in between. The price for the quality of the product is very reasonable. I would definitely buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2002 11:19:00 PM More reviews by LaylaS

I loved this color I initially purchased it with Paradisco and Rule for a wedding I did. I liked it so much I wore it a lot and still do.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2002 7:33:00 PM More reviews by xStiLaStaRx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Awesome MAC shade! When alot of people I know see it they think its too intense, but I think thats what makes this color so fun. Its a amberish/bronzish/fire looking/sunset color. Its SO versatile! You can use it on your cheeks, in the crease to really illuminate your eyes, on the lid, under your eyes, its so pretty. Experiment with it, its not as intense on, as it is in the pot, so if youve been to weary to try it, do so next time your at MAC! Makes my green hazel eyes pop!