October 31, 2014 | 849 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by PepsiGirl4Life

I bought this eyeliner a few days ago. After using it a few times, I can say that it's one of the better liquid eyeliners I've used. The color is a true, shiny black and it lasts all day without cracking, flaking or smudging. Also, the brush is a felt tip, which makes it easier to apply and you can make thick or thin lines with this.The only thing that I didn't like was that the tube was small for the price. I will definitely repurchase this.

UPDATE 9/25/10: After continuing to use this eyeliner, I don't like it that much. It's possible, but difficult, to draw a thin line with this and I noticed that I have to go over the line I drew several times because if I don't, the line won't be dark enough and it will look uneven. I've reduced the overall rating from a 4 to a 3 and I will not be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by ladydayholiday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've used the Almay liquid eyeliner before and found that the formula for that was too thick so that I got an uneven coat and an uneven line using the tiny little applicator, but this is great! I'm blonde, so I used the blackish brown color and it goes on smooth and easily with the long sponge applicator! This is much easier to use than the old Almay one I used in the past. I'm able to get a very thin, natural looking line.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by sohysterical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like it. I have this in brownish black, because I find black mascaras and eyeliners too harsh on me. It works great, you need to shake it before you use it and obviously you can't rub your eyes while you're wearing it (it's eyeliner, not a tattoo) but it lasts all day and doesn't flake or smudge. The felt tip is nice, gives great control and picks up just the right amount of product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by akagon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked it at first because it does not smudge and is very easy to use. However after about 4,5 uses the consistency became very thin and the colour started to fade. It was very vivid black at first but after a while it was like black in water colour. I had to throw it away. Useless... I have never thrown make up away like this.

*Edit*
Just saw a review from someone else regarding this product, apparently you just have to shake it before each use to avoid the thin texture that I mentioned.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by ruwet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I brought this product because I was out of my normal liquid eyeliner, I have dry skin so I didn't experience the 'watery' problem like the below reviews. I like this product, but not something i would rave about ; or buy again.
The felt tip is it's best feature, makes application a breeze.! It would be great for people just learning to apply liquid liners. I will continue using this liner, as it isn't too bad but once i buy my old one again i'll probably just the wand of this to dip into another liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

I was pretty disappointed with this liner, though it wouldn't have any flaws cause it looks promising but looks are deceiving. The color is a true dark black and is very shiny but the problem i had with it was its pretty watery and its kinda sheer i had to apply many layers to get the right consistency of the line and then wait a bit for that to dry then I'd try to apply another layer only to smear off the original layer i applied. Also the liner cracks when its dry and rubs off easily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

Great DS eyeliner :) easy application but the only thing I don't like is that it feels kinda watery :o It's not really dark black but it's okay

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Pinkiefoxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the felt tip applicator! However the formula for this product is just too watery for my liking.

Pros:
- Flexible felt tip for easy application

Cons:
- Weak staying power (flakes and rubs off the moment it dries)
- Formula is too watery (it slides around a lot during application)
- Transfers across my eyelid after prolonged wear (I guess it's because my eyelids are oily and I don't use a primer at the moment)

Overall I don't recommend this product if you've got oily eyelids like mine UNLESS you're using a primer. There are much nicer liners out there, it's all just trial and error really. I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by BunniesRuleTheWorld

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVED IT. (by the way my first liquid eyeliner)
its dramatic, creates a thin line, and the applicator is made of velvet so its the perfect amount of flexability and sturdyness...

Good for beginners in the liquid eyeliner department
it goes well with long lashes because its thin so what you see isnt only the eyeliner. you can still see your lashes!
but it DOES NOT smudge, even if you want it to. it just erases

while its wet, fix your mistakes, and make sure its super close to your eyelashes or it looks weird.

i've recomended this before (even to my sister) and thats saying alot

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2010 9:42:00 AM More reviews by BlondieGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using liquid liners for years, and I like to think I'm a little bit of an expert on them.

This liner, while having excellent staying power, is underwhelming. The 'brush point' is far too long and flexible, which makes it hard to create an even line. Frankly, it wobbles around hopelessly.

I bought this because it was on sale, but will not purchase this product again.