Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 10/12/2010 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

mmm hg! this takes a little while to get used to b/c a lot of ppl say its flimsy but i think ur basically supposed to use the entire side of the whole felt stick to line, atleast i do and its a lot easier, dont just use the tip. this is same concept as loreal lineur intense but i think the loreal one is ALOT more pigmented. i can use 1 coat or maybe sometimes 2 with the loreal one and be good, but this one requires more layers but i like using this one cuz its cheaper and Maybelline goes on bogo 40% sales in drug stores more than loreal lol. both are great! COMPLETELY oil proof! my lids are lik oil wells by the end of the day and they do not smudge or anything to this eyeliner no raccoons or anything its lik almost exactly like when i just applied it in the morning...however! its is completely NOT water proof! lol so if u are a laugher who gets teary eyes lik i do, it can be a problem, but i just always have it with me and quickly reapply lol. the good thing tho, that i do like about being nonwater proof is that it takes lik 2 seconds to wash off, no rubbing at all! jus a cotton swab and gently swipe off!

on 10/10/2010 7:53:00 AM

WOW, ill first off start by saying I really had no confidence in this product before buying it, mainly because it was pretty cheap (i got it on special for around $12 au).

HOWEVER, i love it, I have been wearing it for a week now and it has really stood the test of hot weather, going out and it just lasts all day!!
I have tried so many liquid liners, L'oreal, Pupa, Rimmel, Covergirl, Australis, but they all don't even get close to what this does.

The packaging is great its pretty simple to use just shake and apply. The tip is really nice, it is very easy to use and with minimal effort you can create a bold line as thick or fine as you like :)

The liner fluid is great as well I only really have to draw a line and it is quite bold, I'll only go over it if I feel like it needs another coat. The tip is so precise that I can easily wing the liner without looking like I have fudged it up! Also this formula lasts all day! no joke, I have worn it from 10am til 11pm and it has not budged at all, usually my eyes are a crazy mess with liner in the corners and the colour fades but NOT with this one :)

I was very surprised with the quality of this liner and I will definitely repurchase this! I'm so happy I have finally found a liner that goes the distance as well as looks great and is soooooo EASY to use!

xo

on 9/29/2010 11:54:00 AM

Great eyeliner! I tend to wing my eyes out so it's great for that! Doesn't smudge at all but I notice the wing tip tends to budge a tiny bit after a long day. Packaging is great, and it's dirt cheap. For some reason I do prefer it over the Loreal Linear Intense..

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

This is a good liquid eyeliner with a felt tip, good for beginners. That being said, I would much rather spend an extra dollar and get the cult favorite of Lineur Intense because they're exactly the same but LI is much more black and stays put longer. I had this in black but it wasn't the vivid black I was used to with CI. I don't know why I bought it since I didn't like the mascara. Nothing special, good for beginners, but not as good as Lineur Intense. I gave it away.

on 9/9/2010 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am happy with this liquid eye liner, on my oily lids, my "cat eye" look didn't budge,smudge or fade,and this was through a 12hr shift. I even slept with it on and in the morning, it faded just a littlte bit my "winged" line remained intact. You just have to make sure to shake the vial a couple of times so that the tip of the pen can be saturated with colour. On the package, it states that it's long wearing for up to 8 hrs and I must say, it lives up to it's promise.

on 9/6/2010 9:34:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is the best liquid eyeliner I've tried. I don't really use eyeliner but when I do I go to this. The tip is so thin, I can get any desired look. It wasn't runny at all and was pretty pigmented. You have to shake it up....not hard.
I only wish it were water proof because every time my eyes tear up, it runs...

on 9/6/2010 7:59:00 PM

I bought this is brownish black and it is kind of lighter than what I expected so I want to try this in black. It is more of just brown.
What I like about this is the applicator which is really soft and flexible. And I think it gives more natural looking eyeline so I wouldn't recommend this to people who want really bold eyelines. Or just not in this color.

on 9/4/2010 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have never been one to use liquid liner because i don't have very sturdy hands and would always end up messing it up...but i have to say, this eyeliner is just so wonderful! its precision is amazing and the color i got (blackest black) goes on smoothly and lasts all day. no need to reapply. i put it on to go out with my girlfriends at night, woke up at 1:30 pm the next day (i'm a lazy girl sometimes), and it was STILL on in the way i had left it the night before. not smudged at all! i was very,very impressed with this product!

on 8/27/2010 11:43:00 PM

This eyeliner is GREAT! I love using liquid eyeliner and I have had the hardest time w/the liquid liners at the drugstore and I refuse to spend 30$ on a liquid department drugstore liner. I have tried like all eyeliners at the drugstore and I finally gave this one a try and what a great choice.

on 8/26/2010 9:06:00 PM

I love this eye liner! Before this liner, I used Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen and the felt tip pen reminded me of a thin marker. The Line Stiletto is like a very thin soft brush and the application precision is superb! Also, this liner lasts ALL DAY LONG. I put it on in the morning and went to the gym at 4 PM and it was still on after that! I love, love, love this product!