October 30, 2014 | 1671 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by jrimm

Finally a liner that does not smudge on my upper brow and actually last the whole day!!! I am totally in love with this product and wish I had discovered it earlier.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by abreve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've never been too good with eyeliner and after reading reviews on this product I decided to give it a try. I'm a little disappointed. The line on my lower lash line did not show up and I had to press kind of hard to get a LITTLE color. Although when I traced it on my upper lash line a nice rich line appeared, which I did like a lot. So now all I need to do is repeat that for my bottom lash line and figure out how to twist the tip out...if it does.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Simply amazing! If this liner had been around a decade ago, I probably would never have gone to MAC and Clinique for their liners. Glides like a dream and beautiful color choices. I got bronze and emerald on sale...waiting to collect every color soon=) This liner is worth $20, seriously, luckily I got it for a mere $4. I've seen these new gems at Rite Aid and Walgreens.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by aphroditep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found this yesterday at Rite Aid and tryed it today. I got it in gray and emerald. I think I'm in LOVE!! This is by far on of the best eyeliner pencils out and im not really big on pencil liners. It reminds me of Urban Decay 24/7 pencils but at a fraction of the cost. Thank you L'Oreal for putting this out in the market. Finally a REALLY good drug store pencil liner. I see that this is going to be a BIG hit. It glides on soooo smooth and is water and smuge proof. I havent sharpened mine yet but will update and let you know how that works out for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by jdeadeye

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this liner - wore it all week no smudging and it stayed on looked fresh all day - NOW - Does anyone know how to get more tip our of this pencil? Can't believe that the tip is all there is - HELP!

I just got this liner today - I opened it at the store and the line on my hand did not smudge - I was so excited, the cashier and I both were trying to figure out how to twist or pull to get more of a tip- BECAUSE, I also have the MAC Powerpoint pencil - I can't figure out how to get more liner in the tip on either one - OR is that all you get - the onetime tip for about $10? I can't seem to find anyone who knows. Please help! Thanks! BTW - Got it at Walgreens in Chgo - $8.99 Brown
Depending on the answer for more liner in this pencil will depend on my review - I will not buy again for the price if that's all you get.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by animalsrbetterthanpeople

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

UPDATE: This is much better than the Ulta liners....better staying power and you can get a more precise line. I use the Ulta sharpener, which has a sharpener for the "fatter" pencils and for the "conventional" size, which fits this extra intense liquid pencil perfectly. I made a mistake and used another sharper I had, and it wore down the pencil and didn't sharpen it properly. Since I have been using the Ulta sharpener, no problems and it sharpens like a dream to a nice point, which enables me to ge a more crisp and precise line. Great product. This is my HG of eyeliners, and I've tried so many.

I just got this today, so I'll edit if needed. I could only find the black, gray and brown at our local Target, so I got the brown. Have not worn it outside yet, but did take a shower with it on, and in spite of that humidity, no fading. I have not sharpened it yet, but I was able to get a very precise and thin line with no gaps or skips. Very rich brown color and no tugging at all on lashes. Made in Germany, which is always a plus as they make the best pencil liners by far. On one eye, I had the HIP color truth cream eyeliner in eggplant, and this on the other eye to compare, and so far, I like the looks of the the extra intense liquid pencil liner much better. There's no flaking at all, and the line is even more precise than with the HIP cream liner. Easy to wing at the corner of the eye, too. Depending upon how this wears outside in the intense humidity, I'd love to get the plum, bronze and emerald, if I can find them. Great, reasonably priced product that gives a nice payoff for the price and performs just as well as many much more expensive liners.

UPDATE: It was hotter than Hades today, about 107 heat index and very high humidity, and this stuff performed better than any liner, bar none, that I have ever worn. I was able to find it at Walgreen's and I now have the brown, bronze, plum and emerald. I truthfully don't see myself looking for any other eyeliner ever again. I also sharpened it, and it sharpened to a nice point, using the Ulta sharpener that accomodates either chunky or "normal" sized liner pencils. In addition, I wore the L'Oreal "paint pots" cream shadow (which also did not budge or crease) with no base under it and the brown liner on top lid and bronze on lower lid. GREAT, GREAT PRODUCTS which I hope L'Oreal never discontinues. This is the smoothest, least "tugging", most long-wearing of any liner I've ever tried in my life, including liquid, gel, cream and pencil. I can't "gush" enough about this product and I'm glad that others have discovered it, too, as the more of us who purchase it, the more chance that L'Oreal will keep manufacturing it. Kudos for the perfect liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by 1spell4u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Finally! The perfect liquid eyeliner in a pencil.The fact that its a drugstore brand is just the cherry on top.
This goes on so smooth and the color is very intense. The staying power is excellent. No racoon eyes at all. Even in the extreme Texas heat this eyeliner didnt budge or smudge.
This is my new best friend and all my other liners are going under the bathroom counter.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by clumpy_dumpy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner has excellent staying power and the color is very vibrant. I own black and purple. The black is plain ol' black, very dark. The purple is metallic. I could never use pencil eyeliners before because it would always migrate to under my eyes and give me raccoon eyes...but not anymore! The liner is still visible and decent at the end of the day with minimal migration under the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by tecnogrl

Awesome stuff! I understand all the rave reviews. This eyeliner goes on really smooth & dark. The application is flawless & effortless. I have been using UD 24/7 & thought I would give this a try for a change. While it's not waterproof it does stay on pretty well. The temperature here in Texas is 104 today & we have incredible humidity, so pretty much all makeup just melts off your face. Still this eyeliner held up reasonably well. I will definitely buy it again and plan to get the other colors I saw at Walgreens

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by stilettoheel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I asked on the boards not too long ago if there were such thing as an eyeliner in pencil form that applied like a liquid and lasted like a cream eyeliner.. . .well this is it!!!! Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

You apply it as a pencil. The texture is very creamy, almost liquidy. Immediately it dries to a finish similar to MAC Fluidline. It doesn't budge or smudge. I love cream eyeliners but I don't love dipping into a pot.

There are a variety of matte and HIP has a version of metallic eyeliners of the same kind.

The only drawback is it's not able to sharpen to a fine point. No biggie.

I see this product becoming HG for everyone. L'oreal should never ever ever discontinue this product!!