December 22, 2014 | 1776 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by lolapearl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smudges on me. And I wanted to love it. Winds up on my upper eyelid area.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 2:53:00 AM More reviews by kristaax

Wow! This eyeliner is amazing!! It's sooooooo smooth! It glides on my lids like butter! I tried it on today and it didn't smudge, well I only used it to tightline and it lasted all day! I tested this on my hand and when it dries it doesn't smudge or smear! LOVE IT! Very inexpensive and alternative to Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner. (:
It does require sharpening, but I really don't mind, I do prefer the automatic twist up pencils, like Revlon's or Almays, but I'm loving this eyeliner (:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by ultravioletblack

In response to the sharpening questions: IT'S A PENCIL, FOR GOD'S SAKE. Just stick it in a freakin' sharpener. Honestly, just because it says "liquid" doesn't mean it literally is...use your brains.
My suggestion is to pop it in the freezer for a few minutes to harden it so it doesn't break when you sharpen it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2009 10:20:00 AM More reviews by ouija

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

SHARPENING UPDATE: L'Oreal replied to my email and suggested - suprise, suprise - using the L'Oreal Sharpener! Not sure how this will happen since the "tip" is now a microscopic nub. And now....onto the original review: This is by far the best liquid pencil liner out there. I use it for tightlining my upper lid, and it slips on effortlessly, lasts all day without smudging (well, maybe a little...) and the the color is indeed extra intense! But as jdeadeye wrote below...how in the world are you supposed to sharpen it? The tip is now worn down evenly with the pencil! I just emailed L'Oreal to ask and when I find out I will update this review. Because as much as I love it, I'm not buying a new one every two weeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 8:35:00 AM More reviews by SlowRnB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally!! A dupe for my beloved MAC Smolder kohl that doesn't smudge as easily! This liner is so smooth, so soft, and so pigmented. It's only a fraction of the cost. I got these babies as a buy one get one free sale. Originally they're $9 each, but if you wait for sales, they're only $4.50 each. Such a bargin! I bought the color black and it's the richest, smoothest black d/s pencil I've tried yet! Applies beautifully and it stays! Believe it. :) I will re-buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Murais

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This pencil is just brilliant! I bought the plum yesterday at Rite-Aid and ran back today to get the bronze before everyone discovers these and empties the shelves. As smooth, creamy, and easy to apply as UD 24/7, and so far it's lasting longer than UD on my watery eyes. It does need sharpening as frequently as the 24/7, however, so it's a good thing it's half the price.

***for what it's worth, it is a regular pencil...and sharpens like an eyeliner pencil does by sticking it in a pencil sharpener and twisting!***

I loved the color of the Hip Kohl in Burgundy, but never could master the loose kohl application. The Extra-Intense plum is-to these demented eyes-just a wee bit darker and plummier than that Burgundy kohl color. And this makes it, for me, worth the purchase right there. All the rest of its benefits; cost, durability, easy application, etc. are delightful extras. I'll definitely buy these again and again. Will hunt down the green next! Wheeeee!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by jrimm

Finally a liner that does not smudge on my upper brow and actually last the whole day!!! I am totally in love with this product and wish I had discovered it earlier.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2009 10:39:00 PM More reviews by abreve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've never been too good with eyeliner and after reading reviews on this product I decided to give it a try. I'm a little disappointed. The line on my lower lash line did not show up and I had to press kind of hard to get a LITTLE color. Although when I traced it on my upper lash line a nice rich line appeared, which I did like a lot. So now all I need to do is repeat that for my bottom lash line and figure out how to twist the tip out...if it does.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Simply amazing! If this liner had been around a decade ago, I probably would never have gone to MAC and Clinique for their liners. Glides like a dream and beautiful color choices. I got bronze and emerald on sale...waiting to collect every color soon=) This liner is worth $20, seriously, luckily I got it for a mere $4. I've seen these new gems at Rite Aid and Walgreens.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by aphroditep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found this yesterday at Rite Aid and tryed it today. I got it in gray and emerald. I think I'm in LOVE!! This is by far on of the best eyeliner pencils out and im not really big on pencil liners. It reminds me of Urban Decay 24/7 pencils but at a fraction of the cost. Thank you L'Oreal for putting this out in the market. Finally a REALLY good drug store pencil liner. I see that this is going to be a BIG hit. It glides on soooo smooth and is water and smuge proof. I havent sharpened mine yet but will update and let you know how that works out for me.