Essie Mademoiselle

4.3

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, propyl acetate, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Tripheneyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Steralkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, Diacetone Alcohol, Camphor, Polyvinyl Butyral, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate. May Contain: CI 47005:1 (D&C Yellow #10), CI 47000 (D&C Yellow #11), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica CAS 12001-26-2, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Polyethylene Terephthalate, CI 15850:1 (Red 7 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake), CI 77491 (Red Iron), CI 77499 (Black Iron), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocycyanide), CI 75170 (Guanine), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 42053 (Green 3), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 45380 (D&C Red 21), CI 45410 (D&C Red 28), Polyester-3 (D&C Colorant)

on 7/25/2003 8:22:00 PM

Okay- my manicurist got annoyed with Essie Mademoiselle because of the inconsistency in the color. THis was after I switched from Delicacy because it changed to having a shimmer in it.....Now, Parisian Pink is the way to go....one coat Ballet SLipper and one coat Parisian Pink works well on fair blondes like me!

on 7/10/2003 4:42:00 PM

I just used this at the salon and I love it....very fresh, subtle pink ..sheer and antural but not clear.....will buy a bottle and use again and again!

on 7/9/2003 12:33:00 AM

This makes a great topcoat - it's so smooth and sheer, yet imparts just a slight bit of color and tons of shine. It's very natural and pretty on its own as well. Wonderful color, will be a staple along with Waltz.

on 7/8/2003 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the only nail polish I will wear. When I first purchased it, I though it looked very pink...but when I put it on it looked great! It looks like the polish Cosmo Mag uses on every cover girl, a very natural pink. It's the best and only $4-$6 dollars.

on 6/22/2003 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I LOVE this Essie nail polish! After reading a rave by Ji Baek in a magazine, I chose this over Ballet Slippers (which I had tried on before and was too whitish for me), and I'm so happy I did! It is also my Holy Grail of natural-looking polish - kinda clear, but gives my nails a super-shiny, healthy pink tint. I only wear natural/nude shades, and this is my all-time favorite one. No streaks, so easy to apply. I gave myself a French manicure five days ago, and I can't believe I have no chips and the color is just as shiny as it was then - I haven't even needed to reapply a topcoat! Definitely worth it.

on 6/8/2003 1:20:00 AM

If you want to put something on your nails that's not a color but not clear, Mademoiselle will give you a slightly pink, creamy tint. Lovely as a base for a french manicure or for a very subtle, polished look.

on 5/22/2003 4:57:00 PM

My favourite Essie polish. Much nicer than Ballet Slippers: doesn't streak at all. Works very well for a French Manicure.

on 4/25/2003 1:19:00 AM

Looks like a bright marshmallow pink in the bottle but applies more sheerly, a your-nails-but-better look. 2 coats gives a natural pinkness to nails and a bit of shine.

on 4/24/2003 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

ooh lá lá! such a pretty pretty color...almost clear..but not really. gives my nails a very natural, beautiful, manicured look..and this stuff really lasts too! even after a couple days of swimming..it doesn't chip...

on 3/24/2003 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The most gorgeous pale pink that makes your nails look super-healthy. VERY sheer. I am usually horrible at applying nail polish, but not a streak in sight!

Popular Polishes