Essie Mademoiselle

4.3

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, propyl acetate, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Tripheneyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Steralkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, Diacetone Alcohol, Camphor, Polyvinyl Butyral, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate. May Contain: CI 47005:1 (D&C Yellow #10), CI 47000 (D&C Yellow #11), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica CAS 12001-26-2, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Polyethylene Terephthalate, CI 15850:1 (Red 7 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake), CI 77491 (Red Iron), CI 77499 (Black Iron), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocycyanide), CI 75170 (Guanine), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 42053 (Green 3), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 45380 (D&C Red 21), CI 45410 (D&C Red 28), Polyester-3 (D&C Colorant)

This is one of the few nail polishes I use. In the bottle it looks like a cotton candy pink but when first applied it goes on very sheer, second coat looks like a healthy skintone type pink, third coat looks like a pretty french manicure color, I'd buy again unless I find a cheaper drugstore alternative.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wonderful, classic color. By itself, its sheer, femminine.. With Mashmallow, it becomes a timeless french manicure. The only combo I'll ever wear.
The color itself is a sheer, skintone pink. Goes on milky and creamy, dries fast and won't chip for at least a week on me.

I LOVE this color! It's the perfect sheer pink - I use one layer between base and top coats because I like as few coats as possible. Just a hint of color to make my nails look healthy but without calling attention to the fact I am wearing nail polish (plus I'm such a klutz that any thicker would show noticeable chips and dents, icky). I have time for manicures about 2x a month (if even), so I like my fingers to go with my wardrobe and go from the office to my nightlife (I do pick fun colors on the toes since I can choose when I reveal them), and Essie Mademoiselle accomplishes this beautifully for me.

I love this color. A VERY sheer pink that makes my nails look healthy and shiny. I use three layers to get the pink tint this polish gives.

Okay- my manicurist got annoyed with Essie Mademoiselle because of the inconsistency in the color. THis was after I switched from Delicacy because it changed to having a shimmer in it.....Now, Parisian Pink is the way to go....one coat Ballet SLipper and one coat Parisian Pink works well on fair blondes like me!

I just used this at the salon and I love it....very fresh, subtle pink ..sheer and antural but not clear.....will buy a bottle and use again and again!

This makes a great topcoat - it's so smooth and sheer, yet imparts just a slight bit of color and tons of shine. It's very natural and pretty on its own as well. Wonderful color, will be a staple along with Waltz.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the only nail polish I will wear. When I first purchased it, I though it looked very pink...but when I put it on it looked great! It looks like the polish Cosmo Mag uses on every cover girl, a very natural pink. It's the best and only $4-$6 dollars.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I LOVE this Essie nail polish! After reading a rave by Ji Baek in a magazine, I chose this over Ballet Slippers (which I had tried on before and was too whitish for me), and I'm so happy I did! It is also my Holy Grail of natural-looking polish - kinda clear, but gives my nails a super-shiny, healthy pink tint. I only wear natural/nude shades, and this is my all-time favorite one. No streaks, so easy to apply. I gave myself a French manicure five days ago, and I can't believe I have no chips and the color is just as shiny as it was then - I haven't even needed to reapply a topcoat! Definitely worth it.

If you want to put something on your nails that's not a color but not clear, Mademoiselle will give you a slightly pink, creamy tint. Lovely as a base for a french manicure or for a very subtle, polished look.

Top Rated Essie Products