October 2, 2014 | 1086 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by OMGLookAtHerButt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my God the SMELL! Amazing!
The oil itself somehow helps my hair dry faster without weighing it down or making it look greasy.
Can't say much about how well it helps damaged hair because mine isn't in bad shape to begin with, but it does make it feel nice.
Really expensive though. I stopped using it because its all silicones!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2011 7:14:00 AM More reviews by sandybeety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BE WARNED, THIS PRODUCT IS FULL OF SILICONE JUST LIKE CHEAP SUPERMARKET HAIR PRODUCTS!, thats how it makes it instantly smooth although it DOES make a wonderful smoothing serum as soon as you wash it out your hair goes back to how it was, i dont kno if it has enough argan oil to nourish your hair.i felt very mislead when i read the ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by ambarlovesmakeup

Amazing!!! Best hair product ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is AMAZING!!!! I have been using this for about three years and I don't see myself w/o it. It is lightweight and moisturizes like a dream. FYI I also get the raw Argan oil straight from Morocco when my husband returns from visiting his parents. The organic version is much richer and thicker and I use it as a hot oil treatment, whereas this industrialized version is more suitable as a leave in. I use a quarter size amount for my mid back length hair focusing it on the tips. My hair turns out very shiny and healthy looking w/o weighing it down. Highly, highly recommend this product. Yes it is pricey, but all the cents worth it. The regular size bottle lasts me over a year so it is not that bad when you think of all the use you get out of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by chloeincolour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

There was/is SO much hype about this product, but I think there are better oils out there! This one smells SO AMAZING and it really helps your hair dry faster, but this didn't make my hair feel luscious the way the Joico K-Pak Styling Oil did! Beware, this can make you break out! Wash your hands after you use this! This product didn't hydrate nor strengthen my hair, I didn't really like this, but the scent is pleasant :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by dawn65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I hate to rain on the Moroccan Oil parade, but I could just not make this product work for me. I received a sample size vial of this from my hair stylist several months ago and he suggested that I use about a quarter-size amount for my hair length, type and texture (shoulder-length, naturally curly and coarse). I did just that, felt that it was a little too much for my hair and started to experiment with decreasing the amount. While I like the incredible shine this added, I felt that no matter how little I used, it was heavy in my hair and actually weighed my curls down. I also found that this made my hair maybe a little too soft as I would have terrible static flyaways all over my head. I am also writing this review because I wanted to clarify a possible misconception about something a previous reviewer wrote about the "light" version of Moroccan Oil. I too was thinking that this was just a lighter version of the original and that it might work a little better for me, but my hair stylist explained to me that the light version is actually for people with very fine and/or light-colored hair. He said that the original version tends to be too heavy for people with very fine hair and that it can darken light-colored hair. Therefore, the same product with a lighter consistency and color was created. Since it seems both the original and light version will not work for me, Moroccan Oil will not make it to my list of things to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by tara11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a product junkie and have tried most things on the market, and this by far is the best treatment I've come across for damaged ends. It really is a miracle worker and has stopped me from always looking for something better, because I really don't think there is any other product that can compare to this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by blondebohemian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I will only use this product for the rest of my life. It is that good. I am not even interested in trying anything else. I would pay 200 dollars for a bottle, and yes I am completely serious.

I have platinum blonde DAMAGED hair, dry, frizzy, everything that is awful about hair. When I apply this, my hair becomes soft, shiny, glossy, kind of like 'Barbie' hair. I look like I'm in a hair ad. People are always telling me I have gorgeous hair. This is before they see the hot mess that I am before I put on Moroccan Oil.

I use this along with the Kiehl's Aragan Oil shampoo and conditoner and the results are amazing. After using this for 2 or 3 months now, I can actually see that the texture and quality of my hair has improved.

Please, please try this. It will be the best hair choice you have ever made!

UPDATE: Just a heads up, after daily use, I have found that it is almost necessary to use a weekly detox shampoo with this as it does cause some nasty build up that left my hair limp and 'gross'. It is still a fabulous product, but I'm alternating between this and the Fekkai glossing creme.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by laureg

I have tried Moroccan Oil and like it for deep conditioning, however have made the switch to pure, straight Argan oil. Argan oil is the "magic" ingredient in Moroccan Oil, and you can usually find the pure stuff for less than a bottle of Moroccan oil costs. The added bonus is that you can use Argan oil as a moisturizer for face, body, etc. and it's more multipurpose. I'd definitely recommend checking this out.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by pinklighter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My mom got me this in a set (the oil and the styling cream) for Christmas a few years ago, recommended by her hairstylist friend I was excited to try it because I have very thick, damaged hair. However, this stuff is definitely not my favorite. No matter how small an amount I used before blow-drying, my hair felt weighed-down and looked greasy and dirty. I also don't like the smell at all, it's just heavy and nauseating to me. I stopped using it and gave it to my mom, and she really like it. I dunno, it just didn't work for my hair. Such a disappointment.