April 18, 2014 | 1742 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by msimone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a nude lip freak. Its basically the only kind of lip I wear. This is a gorgeous creamy concealer type color, and while it may not seem to work for a lot of ppl, i find the trick to make it work is if you apply a lipgloss before and then apply the lipstick. the results gives you a tinted nude color, not as opaque. I love this technique. I use the sephora lipliner in #114 as it matches my lips and then i put on a clear or nude lipgloss and then apply creme d'nude on top.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by jaynalisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG lipstick...one of the few products I think I could call HG with absolute certainty. I have been looking for the perfect nude lipstick since my prior favorite Brew was limited edition with the 2007 Smoke Signals collection. Creme d' Nude is far better than Brew IMO. When I asked to try it on, the MA said she didn't think it would look good on me with my pale skin but once I put it on she said it was definitely my color...so even if you think it will wash you out, you should try it on anyway (may not look good on everyone but it's worth a try).

This color comes out a light peachy pink on my lips...because of the paleness of the color and the creamy formula, it's one of the few light lipcolors that will mask the most of the pigment of my lips. Only a little pink from my lips shows through which I think is what prevents this color from washing me out completely. I like to wear this with a thin layer of lip balm underneath. This also looks good with sheer lipglosses over it like Underage or C-Thru lipglasses. I love the cremesheen formulas as well...way better staying power than Lustres (Modesty is another fave from this collection).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by gmsunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG lipstick.. too bad its LE. Its the perfect lipstick for a smokey eye. its smooth and works great with my "ghostly pale" skintone. It also looks great with Flusterose Lusterglass on top of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2008 2:50:00 AM More reviews by VickiinOregon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't comment on much about this past the fact that it's so sheer. So much so I can't say if it's moisturizing or not because I was so focused in the fact you have to layer forever and it lasts on 5 minutes. I wanted something that was not so drying and yellow as Mac Myth, but this wasn't even visible.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 8:48:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Creme d'Nude! I really am loving the line of cremesheen lipsticks and so glad MAC FINALLY made something permanent :)
I am a nude lipcolor lover and Myth lipstick looks horrible on me. I also have Peachstock and Fleshpot lipsticks but I find that Creme d'Nude is the most wearable nude I own. It's a lighter nude but is perfect on my NW20 skin, doesn't make me look dead at all. I wear it with Stripdown lipliner and I finish it off with Bonus Beat lipglass and my lips are a nice nude with subtle shimmer. Plus, nudes always whiten up my teeth, not sure why, but they do.
Creme d'Nude is awesome, a must have and would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Justify_my_Love

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was so excited to try this color. I'm someone who wears Myth for a super-nude mouth (with gloss), and I am constantly looking for something more wearable. When reviews and swatches of this color came out, I ordered it immediately. I am SO disappointed with this shade :-( Creme d'Nude is a sheer pinky-grey-white on my lips, with a touch of silvery/ frosty sheen. It looked like if Elmer's Glue was a sheer, slightly frosted lipgloss and I had applied that. Absolutely hideous! My lips aren't very pigmented... I wonder why it looks so bad on me? I gave it 3 lippies anyway for a comfortable, moisturizing formula without a lot of staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2008 5:41:00 PM More reviews by xjennlee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my all-time favorite lipstick. I'm more of a nude-lips person rather than pink or red and this color is the perfect match. The application is smooth and the lasting power is fairly long - only if applied under a lipgloss. Without a lipgloss, it doesn't stay on too long, which is why I took off a lippie. However, when applying this under my other favorite lipglass, C-Thru, the results are amazing. It doesn't make my lips look too white, but a subtle beige. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by vmg85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My fave mac lipstick to date! Slighty sheer and glistening, perfect light tannish nude color. Not too much pigmentation but that's the way I like it. I would use this during the day, or at night with some gloss or other lipstick underneath. Glad I picked up this one b/c it's sold out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2008 8:02:00 PM More reviews by igrayne01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was actually surprised when I bought and tried on this lipstick because it went on chalky white on me and made me look horrible. I usually wear very pale lipsticks every day and am pretty pale to begin with, so I wasn't expecting it to look quite so hideous on my lips. But it looked cakey, flaky, and cheap on me. Just not the right color. I'll stick with my beloved Freckletone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2008 12:14:00 PM More reviews by AlishaL

I went to a mac free-standing store in the eatons center and was looking for my perfect nude shade...i found it, but the sales assistant grabbed me the wrong one when i went up to the counter to pay. So on the the way home i found out that he had gave me blankety instead of creme de nude..i tried to return it to a mac counter near my house, but they couldent even give me a store credit, so i decided to just re-buy it, and am i so happy i did. Its such a pretty color, not to opaque, but not too sheer. love it, For sure buying again.