November 27, 2014 | 1000 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Coconutty565

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lipstick! I put a nude pink lip gloss over this because alone it looks a bit concealer-ish. But you can always dab this on without gloss and it will look fabulous!! I did a blue eyeshadow with this and it looked fabulous but this goes with any color! It is my HG lipstick! Buy this, you won't be dissapointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2009 9:54:00 AM More reviews by LindaKim07

Beautiful color, glides on well as long as you have exfoliated and conditioned lips but the staying power is horrible. Be prepared to re apply this every 10 minutes and dont even think about eating or drinking with this on. It will disappear in a heart beat.
Like I said, the color is gorgeous so I will repurchase it until I find another brand with a similar color with more staying power.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by rochas2

I really love Creme d' Nude. The color is really the perfect nude (pinky peach balance) and the texture is just luxurious - I love putting it on. You really do have to watch out as this can definitely look milky if you have too much pigment to your lips and will absolutely make your lips look frightening if you have any dry patches, but it's hard to expect more from a nude that isn't completely matte.

EDIT: fallen out of love, washes me out and I do not dig the nude + shine thing going on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 12:00:00 PM More reviews by dominicangirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For reference, I'm an NC37-40 with non-pigmented lips. Well, I really like creme d nude! I usually use fleshpot lipstick, but it's too much hassle to apply everyday as you can't just swipe it on your lips and go...needless to say, creme d nude is a lot less hassle to apply, I just apply some lipbalm then swipe this ontop. It goes on very smoothly and doesn't dry out my lips.

The colour is really gorgeous - it's like a light pink with a very slight touch of peach, and very very subtle shimmer. Perfect nude lip and flatters my olive skintone nicely. The finish it leaves isn't glossy, but not matte - like it says, just a 'sheen'. It really does look nice and goes great with a darker eye.

I would highly recommend this, although I hate that MAC lipsticks are so expensive (they used to be £10 but have risen to £11.26!! And we're supposed to have a 2.5% VAT reduction?! W/e)...but it's a price I'd pay for a lipstick like this. Oh and I forgot to add - the lasting power isn't good because of the formula, hence 1 knocked off lippy. You have to reapply really often throughout the day.

UPDATE:- Hmmm...you really need to exfoliate/moisturize your lips before applying this. It highlights makes my lips look flaky/dry if I don't now. Also, it's now started to dry out my lips so bad, even with lipbalm underneath...honestly, the other day my boyfriend asked why my lips were bleeding! They'd turned bright red and were soooooo sore. I only wear this lippy on special occasions now. Knocked off another lippy :( But it's still a gorgeous colour!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 3:22:00 AM More reviews by cinna7733

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lippie! I thought that brew was going to be perfect for me but creme d'nude is even better. I think that creme d'nude has more peachy undertones and brew is more pinky. I think that creme d'nude is perfect for the NC girls and brew might look better on the NW girls. Just my opinion. But both are great either way and very similar but for those girls that loved brew and could not get because it's LE try this. I think you won't be disappointed :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 10:44:00 AM More reviews by zvrkmiki

Crème D Nude is fantastic tone the lips down color. Not too concelear lips, but milky enough.
The only ‘problem’ is if you have unconditioned lips, this lipstick reveals every single detail. Perfect for smoky eye. If you layer it, it can look messy and if I put some gloss over it, it looks bleeds very easily. But anyway, I am giving it 5 lippies because it feels so smooth and silky, and the color is sooo lovely. NC25 medium pigmented lips

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by wwheeatbread

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really great nude l/s for someone who doesn't want to go too overboard on the concealer lips. It's basically a light beige color with a little bit of peach and the slightest pink tint. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to pull this color off considering I am so light (NW20ish) but I find that I really like creme d'nude with my skin tone. I love the cremesheen formula because I find it to be very moisturizing and relatively long lasting considering it's so soft and creamy. I REALLY suggest exfoliating your lips before you put it on or else it will just draw more attention to how dry your lips are. Wearing a nude lipliner with creme d'nude helps also, considering how creamy the formula is. I think this is an extremely wearable nude and when I run out I will buy another.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this! I think the cremesheen formula makes it more wearable than if it were a frost or something else. I am nc30-35, and I think this color suits me quite well. I love the nude/light pink look though. I use a very light hand when applying, it can look a bit much if youre not careful. The formula is nice, I feel like the lasting power is pretty good and it doesn't feel drying. It's a nice, pure nude with more of a peach undertone than pink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2009 11:24:00 AM More reviews by abfabjeanius

I love nude lipsticks, so when the Cremesheens first came out, I tried to get this one, but it was sold out. I finally tracked it down on my last online F&F order, and I'm glad that I got my hands on it.

It is very pale, as others have noted, but the pink tones in it keep it from being too concealer-like. If you like that J.Lo look, then I think you will find this lippie to be right up your alley. It also looks gorgeous with a dark, smokey eye. It works well with my NARS Jilted Love lipliner.

For reference, I am NC20/25, with pink pigmented lips. Some other nude lip colors that I adore are NARS Belle de Jour (except I hate the scent!), MAC Masque (from the Alexander McQueen collection), Viva Glam II, C-thru lipglass, and NARS Chelsea Girls lip lacquer (ditto on the scent.) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2009 2:54:00 AM More reviews by plushbear84

NC30, asian. This lippie gives me the perfect nude lip! It's not too concealer like, slightly pinkish, and applies so smoothly. I always apply a lipglass over it cause it just looks so unfinished on its own. Will definitely repurchase =)