December 20, 2014 | 1612 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 9:22:00 PM More reviews by britnee814

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE this brush! i had trouble finding a quality yet inexpensive blush brush on my recent trip to sephora, and stopped at target and found this little gem! soooo much softer than any of the other blush brushes ive used. i use with mac shimmer blush. i havent tried it on creme blush but it deposits the right amt of color and the handle is funky looking but easy to get used to! i believe this brush was 14.99. havent washed it yet and have never used a synthetic brush before so will update if it starts shedding like crazy when i wash it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 4:42:00 PM More reviews by edgarallanho

This is a dense, soft brush that works great for both smoothly applying creme blushes or working with mineral/liquid/creme/powder foundations. Because it's synthetic, you could use it with anything, really. I use it for mmu to get into small places that my large flat top buffer can't reach, such as in the cracks of my nose or on my undereye circles, and it works great in slow circular buffing motions to help add coverage. Coverage with this is buildable and easy, and I can achieve a flawless finish with this brush. One of my daily go-to's!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2008 1:03:00 AM More reviews by angelaenparis

This brush is great for applying foundation. I bought this brush instead of the $60 Shu Uemura brush that was recommended to me and I couldn't be more pleased. I use it when applying Shu Uemura Face Architect Remodeling Creme, and it does a great job giving me a finished flawless look. With this brush it is really easy to control the level of coverage I want. The bristles feel great against my skin and I just love the results I get especially for $15.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2008 1:43:00 AM More reviews by SPOILEDkiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I picked this brush up from Target it was in a row that was marked $8 so I was kind of upset once I realized it was $15. Once I tried the brush out, I definitely thought it was worth the money. It's softer than some of my MAC brushes and the handle is pretty. I use it to apply liquid foundation since I have a small face. It blends my foundation very well and feels nice on my face. It's expensive for a drug store brush but I think the quality compares to department store brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by ranger2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great flat brush, it is very dense and soft. I love using this for pigmented blush it applies it so that it goes on just so unlike a bigger blush brush that just makes a huge mess. This is great if you like pigmented blushes and a defined blush look.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Jenna6686

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was excited about this brush since I had read many good reviews for it. This brush is soft and expensive looking and looked like an ideal blush brush. But unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. It doesn't apply my blush evenly. It doesn't give the natural glow a big fluffy brush gives. Sometimes it even looks like my skin has a rash, because the color comes out so concentrated in certain parts. I can't get it to blend and look natural easily. Sadly, I'm sticking with the cheapo white handle big fluffy (but not so soft) brush for applying my blush instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by chelbellboo

i was in the right place, (target) at the right time, and got my grubby hands on the last one they had in stock, and lemme tell ya, sooo glad i bought it. all the reviews i've readon this brush are right on. and for the $15, i just dont think a better deal could be had. the bristles are soft and dense, the handle is perfect for gripping, and the way it buffs out makeup and bronzer. OMGoodness. my makeup was flawless.if you see it, and you want it, grab it. you wont be sorry. i also bought some jemma kidd i-design eyeshadow singles, but thats another review.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by DiyaSpade

I just want to say that I really love this brush! I was just about to throw away my bottle of MAC Select tint foundation because i just couldn't apply it right, and when I used this brush to apply it, it came on so nice and sheer! This is now 1 of my most favorite brushes, and it lets me quickly apply a sheer layer of foundation! I would love to try more of the SK brushes, but the only downside is that I live in Canada and SK isn't available to me, my bf brought it for me on his trip to NYC, also, with the money conversion, this brush cost me nearly $22. Overall, GREAT BRUSH!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2008 5:55:00 PM More reviews by lemon_rosebud

I love this brush, I was never really crazy about cream blush until I picked this lovely up. It's the perfect size and works like magic on cream blushes. I simply swirl the brush into the blush and then dab onto the apples of my cheeks and then blend the blush outwards. The brush head is synthetic so I don't recommend it for powder as it will pick up a lot of product and not soak up any into the bristles. Another fantastic brush from SK.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2008 4:30:00 PM More reviews by smarie22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect brush for applying cream blush. I recently purchased 2 of the Shiseido Color Sticks and couldn't get the application right. I saw this brush in Target yesterday and thought "Aha!" Today, I put on my Color Sticks using this brush and it was absolutely perfect. Buffed in gorgeously! The bristles are very dense and soft (and I personally think the handle is aesthetically pleasing)--this is a great brush for the $$$. And anyone that has a hard time applying cream blush, this is PERFECT!!!