August 30, 2014 | 1813 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 1:29:00 AM More reviews by grod143

I love these brushes. The best part is that they are eco friendly. The brushes are so soft. I use all the brushes and they are worth the $11.99 I paid! I normally don't like to buy brushes other then MAC but I have to say this product really is great! I use every single brush everday and they are still as soft as they were the first day i brough them home!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by trixie1803

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this set at Walgreen's for 11.99 and it's worth every penny.
I use the eyebrow/eyelash comb alot and the big fluffy blush brush, which I feel is the highlight of this set.
It is so soft, not scratchy at all and I haven't seen it shed.
I love the fact these are eco friendly, recycled aluminum on the metal parts and smooth polished bamboo for the handles. You just can't beat the price on these. I highly recommend them and will repurchase. Would make a really nice gift too or stocking stuffer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by purplepaulina

I love Ecotools brushes! They are really soft and I just love that the bristles are synthetic, the handle is bamboo and they use recycled aluminum! I would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by FastKitty99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly good! More expensive is not necessarily better. I bought this set at Target because my old lash and brow groomer brush broke in two. For just a few bucks more, you get 5 different brushes. You can't go wrong with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by thiamere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Good brushes for a cheap price.

It's soft & its handy
^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Lilypooh24

I got this once i heard about it from youtube. I love the set and i got the retractable kabuki brush soft and its soo great that they are eco friendly. they never shed and are easy clean w.out that after smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 3:57:00 PM More reviews by oxjarymanexo

i really like most of these brushes. there's nothing really special about the eyelash/brow comb and the eyeshadow brush is kinda big, but really soft. what i really like was the blush brush. OMG, this thing is like crazy soft. i just love using it on my skin. the concealer brush is another one of my favs. it applys my concealer really well. i like the angle brush too, but i just wish it was a bit stiffer, but none the less, it's still great. i also like the little carrying case it comes with. my only problem with the brushes is with the aluminum ferrule, they get scratched up really easily. other than that, these brushes are good. i also used the plastic package it came in to store the rest of my brushes since i've been looking for something to store them in. might as well recycle the package!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 2:34:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love these brushes. they're so cheap and yet so good. I don't use their concealer brush for concealer because I already have 2 concealer brush, but i use it for packing on e/s and it works great!
overall, i love these brushes! just wish they have more selections though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by violina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was in Ulta trying to get a cheap set because I needed basic brushes -- this was amongst my first choices and after a while of staring at brushes even my friend said to get them. He was quite happy when I walked out of the store, largely cause I picked up the one he said to get and that I was done. I'm just glad because to start the packaging is lovely, great canvas set. The bristles are very soft and overall the brushes are easy to handle. They take my light powders just as well as say my super heavy black kohl from Egypt. I'd recommend this set for anyone and not just as back-up brushes but as a main set.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 2:39:00 AM More reviews by b3l0vEd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

love love love this brush set. i got it for $11 at my local target and it's so worth every penny. the blush brush is soft and dense, and it's my favorite brush from the set. i loved it so much that i went out and bought an extra one by itself to carry around for touchups. the angled liner brush is great, its stiff but not harsh or scratchy, and its the perfect thickness so that the lines it creates can look natural or dramatic depending on the application. the shadow brush is perhaps my least favorite because i find that it doesn't pick up enough product. i use it for applying my paintpots and it works pretty well for that. the concealer brush is great too although i have no use for it along with the brow brush. overall this is a great set, would repurchase again if anything happens to it :)