Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Best Primer EVER! I put on my E/S at 5am and its on all freakin day. At 10pm it looks like I just applied E/S! Doesn't crease you shadow or fade! I love the Bottle so Cute!

cwa

on 2/17/2009 11:22:00 AM

All I can say is WOW!!!! My eye makeup stays on all day and that was never the case before I used this product. This is amazing and I will continue to repurchase.

on 2/17/2009 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i used this product when i first started to wear eyeshadow. it helps my eyeshadow stay on without creasing for the entire day. it makes my eyelids a bit oily though, or maybe i just have nature oily eyelids. works great. the smell is a bit weird though. i'm not a big fan of that, or the packaging. super cute but bulky to put into my makeup/travel bag. otherwise, good product. i will definitely re-purchase.

on 2/17/2009 12:38:00 AM

My favorite go to eyeshadow primer, I have NEVER had a problem with creasing from this.Eyeshadow applies like a dream and lasts all day.The only problems are with the bottle that you have to basically break to get all of the product out, i'm surprised they still haven't addressed this issue.

on 2/16/2009 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Satisfied with this product.100% recommendable!

on 2/16/2009 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

A dear friend sent me a sample of this,and even after all this time hearing everyone singing its praises I had not succumbed until receiving the tester tube.
I never thought that I would "need" it; I used MAC paints for that purpose or BB cream eye shadow.Well, today I was in a hurry,forgot the PP and just applied the cream eyeshadow. What a difference-my eye makeup looks like doo doo without it! It is creasing and fading like crazy.No more skipping that step for me!
As for the packaging,yeah,it is a bit difficult,but I don't have any ideas for improving it.If you have oily lids,you will find this VERY useful.

on 2/16/2009 12:10:00 PM

Well, thanks to this product, I only put eyeshadow on once a day! I wear BE foundation and mostly powder shadows and was so frustrated by the creasing that would always happen no matter what I did. This is the first eye primer that worked all day.

My only complaint is the packaging. I'm not entirely sold on the wand, and I think there's probably some product left when it seems empty. Otherwise, I will be happy to repurchase.

on 2/16/2009 10:43:00 AM

In addition to having oily eyelids, I also have allergies that make my eyes water year-round. This product is PERFECT for keeping my eyeliner and eyeshadow in place and looking flawless all day. I have been VERY impressed.

The packaging is not all that great. You seem to lose some product so when you think you're beginning to run low, cut the bottle open and replace the reamining product in some sort of container.

Other than that, I have no further complaints. It's a great product and I will continue to repurchase.

on 2/15/2009 8:34:00 PM

This is a great product for keeping eyeshadow in place all day. If it is over-applied, a crepey texture develops, but a small coating does the trick for me.

I don't like the packaging, and did have to cut it open to get the last of the product out. Despite this, I have repurchased several times, and will continue to do so -- especially now that the company has redesigned the package.

on 2/15/2009 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

this makes my eyeshadows and eyeliners stay on all day. it made the eyeshadows more vibrant. i did however have to cut open the bottle to get out all the product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials