Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

Ooh, I love this stuff! My lips have been a disaster my whole life. This product goes on so nice and stays on. It feels great and keeps my lips soothed, soft, and moist.

this is just ok. my husband gave it to me. he thought it was too tinted for him. it smells wierd. it does soften my lips, but it's pretty much like ordinary chapstick. one thing that i really like about this lip balm is that burt's bees didn't put peppermint oil in it. i wish they would stop putting peppermint oil in the other lip balms and in the shimmer sticks. so, my feelings about it are meh. but i gave it an extra lippie for lack of peppermint oil.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I hate the smell of this..plus it wore off in like 3 minutes, not even with rubbing it or anything. Not the best ever, way over priced. I like softlips or carmex better. Plus it made my lips sting.

So much better than the honey balm. This has a decent 'slip', so applies easily. It's colourless on me and does a good job of keeping lips smooth.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just got this a week ago. I usually use the honey lip balm but wanted to try this and I have to admit that I really like it a lot. The honey was my go-to and I might have found a new go-to. I had very chapped lips 2 days ago and have faithfully used this product yesterday and today and my lips are healed. The pomegranate balm leaves my lips feeling soft whereas the honey balm left them kind of greasy. The smell is all I have to get used to. I liked the honey scent a lot but this pom scent is taking a bit of effort for me. I will buy this again!

Likes: creamy texture, leaves lips soft and not greasy or chap-sticky, gives a very subtle tint to my lips (I love this and didn't expect it), is inexpensive, can be found just about anywhere.

Dislikes: scent is a bit strong for me, would prefer this didn't come in a box (waste of packaging).

*update 2/13* I do not use this any longer and have taken away 3 lippies. The scent lingered on my lips and affected the food I ate or anything I drank. It began to smell "mediciny" after a while and it would bother me. I liked the texture better than the honey balm which is my HG, but that's it.

With all of the lip balms on the market was it too much to ask for one that is perfect? Guess not - this one is it! It is one of the few products that I feel lost without. It is natural, keeps your lips soft and moisturized and repairs chapped lips.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my all time favourite lipbalm
doesnt feel way and goes on very smoothly
i also love it that it has a nice pink tint to it which gives my lips a very healthy color
does everything it claims on the packaging
i have been repurchasing this over and over again
and its my favvv next to mentholatum's lipice

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

This is my go-to lip product - in fact, my go-to "make-up" product, even when I don't wear any make-up on most days. This does a great job of moisturizing my lips without leaving it sticky or heavy feeling. I find that I rarely have to reapply during the day. Relatively speaking, its not as cheap as other lip balms or chap sticks out there but have an affinity for the Burt's Bees name.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My favorite of all the Burt balms, maybe they only just now perfected the formula? I liked the beeswax until I tried the honey which was softer and not as waxy and liked that until I tried this, softer, more moisturizing and less waxy still. Oh Burt, what's next? I can hardly wait...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I really like this lip balm. It is light and not sticky and smells yummy. It gives me just enough moisture and lasts for a while. Plus, it's my boyfriend's favorite lip balm for me to wear ; )

Popular Lip Treatments