October 2, 2014 | 1580 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by bloodcrystal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

i love it...it 100% natural and moisturize really well.....the smell is good kinda like a berry cinnamon smell but i like also the smell isn't too strong...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by sugaryandspicy

I really like this product. It leaves a very subtle cherry pigment on your lips, and just makes them look like that is actually their natural color. I wear this when my lips are dry or when I feel like doing the 'natural' look. The smell is not the best, but it's not incredible noticeable. These are moisturizing enough for me, it doesn't leave my lips feeling greasy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 8:24:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hate the way this felt on my lips. It seems to just sit on them instead of being absorbed.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by breakupovertea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after hearing many good things about Burt Bee's lip balm. I have dry lips, especially during the winter. I thought this would help to moisturize and soften my lips. It did neither. The balm did not sink into my lips nor did it moisturize at all. It made my lips feel waxy and dried them out even more. I had to constantly reapply this. I will definitely not be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is decent, but nothing extraordinary. I can't stand the original Burt's Bees lip balm due to the menthol, which is actually quite drying for lips. I tried this instead and found it softening and soothing, with average lasting power. The smell is fairly strong and ginger-y, and I expect it would be a bit cloying in the summertime. The packaging, to me, is particularly ugly (crimson and yellow-orange? really?), but overall this is a good lip product, and I don't regret trying it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 1:37:00 AM More reviews by meheeeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I never leave home without this in my pocket and on my lips.
It has a great subtle tint of red, and it really moisturizes well. The tint does not transfer and one tube will last a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2009 7:46:00 AM More reviews by kxs005

Having never tried products by this brand before, I decided to try this lipbalm because they advertised almost 100% natural ingredients. Overall, I'm satisfied with the results but don't think I will buy it again for the price (here in Canada, it's $3.99 on sale). Also, I wish they had advertised the tint as I would have then avoided this purchase. I try to avoid lipbalms that tingle or make my lips more red as I have larger, reddish coloured lips anyways. Using this product, my lips get so red they look almost like I've just been eating pomegranate.

If I had no other choice and my chapped lips were dying, I would buy this product again. Otherwise, no.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by ballerboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very sensitive lips and wanted a lip balm that was natural and non irritating to my lips. A lot of people recommended burts bees so I tried it, but was not pleased with the results. The texture of the formula was okay but the colour from the pomegranat on my lips was way too bright! I scent was also a little too strong for me. The balm also didn't help with my sensitive lips, it did irritate my lips and caused my lips to swell a bit. I would not buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by afichter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite non-colored, tube-type lip balm. It's incredibly moisturizing and the hint of taste/smell is lovely. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by sarahlovesmark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to use the Honey one but I decided to give this one a try. I prefer the Pomegranate one because I like the color & texture better (it's softer) & I love the smell! Definitely leaves my lips smooth & moisturized :)