April 20, 2014 | 961 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Black Out Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by MB418

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Should have been alerted when a mascara claimed to be "super black". I mean black is black is black. This mascara didn't deliver any volume as promised. It also caused spidery lashes. Would not recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2008 5:14:00 AM More reviews by gia0202

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great going out mascara. the ultra dark mascaa is a must fdor dkr skin/eyes. can use w/o eyeliner with same effect.

delivers mega lashes w/ one coat. anything more than one-two coat causes spide lashes. good if you want a one swipe and go to the club thing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2008 10:04:00 AM More reviews by mumsays242

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I put this on very quickly, and without my usual lash primer (Lancome Cils Boost). The mascara is noticeably wet, which is a plus, in my opinion. It gave me time to carefully comb/brush it through and ensure no clumping.

It is not a volumizer, which is fine with me. I have long, fine lashes and don't like the spidery look with volumizers. It's similar to Clarins Wonder Length, but with deeper color and better coverage.

I'm going to try it again today with Cils Boost.

Con: It's smudgy. I fell asleep with my mascara on, and woke up this morning with raccoon eyes. I suppose the good thing about this is it will be easier to remove than other mascaras (Lancome Hypnose is stubborn for me).

I'm giving it 4's across the board.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2008 2:30:00 AM More reviews by ADA77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Agree with everyone else who says
this is expensive for what it is( a lot more expensive in europe, believe me, like 3 times ..)
CLUMPY
spider legs .
It dOES give you big lashes tho , no kidding .. what i'm looking for is one that does the same thing without all the clumps and stickiness.only then, i'm willing to pay the price tag on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 6:59:00 PM More reviews by jerseygirlLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Besides my chanel this is my favorite mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2008 4:06:00 PM More reviews by risa_ris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was just okay. I wouldnt go as far to say terrible, but for the price I was expecting MUCH more.
I have tried almost everything out there, including regular DiorShow, and this is somewhere right in the middle of the worst and best mascaras I've tried. I find LashBlast to be the best mascara out there right now.

That being said, I'm bringing this back and spending my 35 bucks elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2008 4:01:00 PM More reviews by xiaopengyou7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best mascara I've ever used. I have the waterproof version; it is so waterproof that it stays on even if I wear it in the shower! Only complaint is that it can get a little clumpy, and that it is so longwearing it can be hard to remove!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by monster620girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It didn't do anything it claims to do. I was really hoping it would... but it doesn't deliver. I returned this right away.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2008 11:02:00 AM More reviews by bubblyfire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I first heard about the mascara, I was pretty skeptical. But having bought & used it, I find myself a true believer.

It's the blackest black mascara I've ever tried. It not only gives you great definition but also lengthens your eye lashes. To me it looks as if I've lined my eyes, when I haven't. The brush is definitely the key here. It spreads the mascara evenly over each lash so you don't get that nasty clumping effect.

All in all, I think it's great. The only thing is that it retails in Myer for about $51 a pop. Which I feel is really expensive. My advise would be to probably look for it over the net, etc.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by ohtwicemyburn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After DiorShow dried out on me fairly quickly, I was hesitant to try another Dior mascara, but was interested in the new waterproof formula for Blackout. Overall, I feel Blackout is superior to DiorShow, as it has yet to clump on me at all. I'm impressed! I love the deep black color and how it only takes one swipe.