April 20, 2014 | 1893 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 7:30:00 PM More reviews by pinkpeachz

i have this in the mini size and i LOVE it....my complexion looks creamy. this foundation just melts into my skin beautifully and i don't need alot of it either. i usually use my fingers for this, obviously with a brush/sponge it'd be even better.

the colour was good for me and i looove the consistency...it just looks so natural and it's not messy (no liquid spillings or n e thing like that)

i got this as a gift so i'm not sure i would buy it again since it's so $$

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2008 6:06:00 PM More reviews by bex487

I was nervous about this product at first when the SA pulled it out, because I'm not a fan of heavy foundations. This cream formula is surprisingly sheer and lightweight. I felt like I had nothing on, and my skin looked natural and flawless. The shade matching is crazy-it doesn't look like it's going to blend in well with my skintone at all in the pan, but on my face it looked perfect. I prefer applying with a brush instead of the sponge, because the sponge soaks up a lot of product. This wasn't cheap, but I don't have to use very much so I hope it lasts me awhile. The packaging is really cute-I like the record image!

UPDATE: I changed my rating from a 4 to a 3, and I no longer would repurchase. Once winter hit and my skin dried out, this foundation emphasized dry spots no matter how much moisturizer I used underneath. It also dries out my skin further. I've used this for 4 months and the product is already almost gone, whereas liquid or powder foundations can last me for a year. I won't spend so much on this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2008 3:31:00 AM More reviews by iheartsuju

this product looks terrific when my skin is not breaking out. it covers really well. gives it a great look!! i love it. but when i have a random pimple on my chin or so, the foundation does not work with it. it flakes, it doesnt stay, its a mess. i use it on my "good days" and it works wonderfully

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2008 12:48:00 AM More reviews by whirled

Did not work for me at all. Somehow it makes my skin looks blah. It's a bit too "greasy" for my liking and somehow balls up when I apply it with my fingers. Yuck. If you use the given sponge, more of it will get on the sponge and not on your face.Took too much time to perfect it on my face, might as well just use my regular foundation instead of this. Bye bye SKAG!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2008 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Fah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have just bought this product last week and could not wait to try it. After I applied it for the first time, I felt so sticky and heavy on my face. For me, I do not think the cream transfers to powder at all, it is still the greasy cream on my face. So, I have to puff my Nars loose powder all over my face to reduce excessive oiliness. The coverage of this product is so sheer that it can not camouflage inperfection and flaws on my skin. The only one thing of the product that impresses me is that its color can adapt perfectly to my Asian yellow complexion (NC 30 - 35).

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by debwoman

It's okay. Definitely not worth the hype and price. I have medium-fair skintone, and I actually thought it made me look really pale after it was all over my face. And I thought it was a little greasy feeling on my skin, but my skin is also pretty oily naturally. It wasn't terrible, but I wasn't impressed with the overall effect. For the amount of coverage and time it took to put it on, I'll stick to my regular mineral powder foundation, thanks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 6:25:00 PM More reviews by cocobebe_77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It's sheer, which I like, since I dont need much coverage. It also makes my skin looks smooth and airbrushed and for summer time, it keeps my face from being oily. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone looking for a lot of coverage, since you will be disappointed. The only thing I dont like about this is how expensive it is!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2008 4:42:00 PM More reviews by yuphehe

I love this product, it really does what it advertises, it is about the only foundation that fits true to my skintone, it covers my pores, blends in with my concealer, and it is not oily. When I first got this product, it felt oily but it is actually drying, so I put it only after I moisturize my skin, and that fixed the problem of it looking too powdery on me. But it totally surprise me how fast this thing runs out, I mean it is not cheap, but for the amount you get, it is outrageously expensive! Then I think it does not wear so long, but I just never touch up so I can't say. It definitely has a very sheer coverage which is why I love it, but at the same time it hides the pores. I would definitely recommand and buy again until I find something more affordable for my skintone.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2008 5:56:00 PM More reviews by caliente15

i like this product i just wish it would have worked on my skin tone. when i applied it, it looked very muddy and dirty. i really liked how sheer it was but it did feel a bit oily. this may work for people with darker skin but on me it just looked dirty and greasy

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by alykar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Aside from the crappy little sponge that is given, this product works wonderful for me. I also like that I use minimal product for all over coverage. It doesn't feel or look cakey. I never once had to touch up while I was out for about 4 hours. Forgot to mention that I did apply this over Philosophy' s "The Present". Glided right on!