October 1, 2014 | 2000 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - j'adore

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2006 5:14:00 AM More reviews by Babydollygirl

I love this fragrance, it has a base of rose and damascus plum, so its floral fruity. I really love the bottle too... Fragrance represent femininity. I love it

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2006 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Lesly101

There is nothing special about this scent whatsoever. I must agree with other reviewers - J'Adore is devoid of any personality/uniqueness - i would say this is an average "department store scent", but even at department stores you'll easily find a fragrance more interesting than this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2006 10:15:00 PM More reviews by digit

I got a miniature bottle of this as a GWP at the Dior counter. It's not terrible, and I'm sure it smells a lot prettier on others, but meh...if I smelled this on someone, I couldn't differentiate it from any other ole dept store perfume. I gave it to my mom, and I think she won't be wearing it much, either...that being said, we're both into musky and/or gourmand scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2006 5:26:00 PM More reviews by snarkylyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this one! I've been working my way through, sampling all the Chanel and Dior fragrances, and J'adore is a keeper. Very pretty, and a bit lighter (for a Dior fragrance) than I had expected. I have used up my sample, and put it on my list to eventually buy a bottle, or ask for one as a gift. I wore it out to a bridal luncheon last Sunday, and got two compliments on it. I think it stands out from the crowd in a good way. Applied lightly, it is unlikely to give those around you a headache, or offend their sensibilities. Good daytime scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2006 11:17:00 PM More reviews by chubbieeprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a benign sweet fragrance that is not too strong, and is suitable for mixing with other stronger fragrances (like ones that have a bit of spice or fruit scents) ~ I feel like it tends to balance the stronger ones. My boyfriend likes it but feels that it smells a bit "old lady," which I guess I can see. Overall, I like it, but it's nothing spectacular. Good for everyday use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2006 10:29:00 AM More reviews by swampbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

gorgeous bottle, boring fragrance. the problem is that there's just not much to it -- cute and flowery but no sexy/sensual base notes. =( it just ends up smelling like shampoo. how disappointing!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2006 11:05:00 AM More reviews by nelci1

A musky-freesia-lily (with a hint of carnations) scent mixed with some indistinct fruit (websites say peach, but I cannot smell any peach) . I love freesia, I love lily-of-the valley and I'm a big fan of "good" musks. But I hate the ozonic note and the very strange "department-store" drydown on this fragrance. Non, je ne l'adore pas - Je le déteste!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2006 7:19:00 PM More reviews by rigashi

I really love how this perfume smells! I've been using it for 5-6 years. I'm a college student right now though, so lately I've been wearing it only to special occasions. I think Curve Wave (my other perfume) is a better everyday fragrance for a college girl. J'Adore is a very musky, sexy, and strong perfume. Everytime I wear it, I feel like I'm the sexiest woman in the room!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2006 9:41:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

I smell this and immediately think department store. It brings to mind women in uniforms with Lauder and Dior nametags under perfectly coiffed hair, tester bottles one hand, tester strips in other. I must say I love the new advertising with Charlize Theron looking outstandingly elegant and womanly. Unfortunately, I love the marketing more than I love the actual fragrance - in the end, it's too floral, too perfumey for my tastes. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2006 9:24:00 PM More reviews by iro_k

What a gorgeous fragrance! Not too light but not too heavy, to me its a lovely warm floral - smells so sexy! I always get compliments when I wear it ! Its long lasting plus the bottle is so unique, i love it! Would repurchase!