MAC Satin Lipstick - Myth

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

on 8/22/2009 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite lipcolour ever. I have quite red lips naturally and this completely tones them down. It gives me a really pretty natural look and I know people complain its too drying, but i dont find that. If it is, i'll scrub it off and scrub my lips to exfoliate and then massage in some lip balm on my lips. When its all sunk in, I reapply. I repurchase every time i run out!

on 8/22/2009 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the nude lip color I've been looking for!!

BUT, I agree that it's hard to pull this look off alone. The main reason being because I want to wear it during the day. You could definitely pull it off at night time with smokey eyes.

I pair it with Florabundance lipglass, and man, everytime I look in the mirror, I have to force myself to stop. It really is the sexiest lip color I've ever had on me.

Go out and get it!!

on 8/20/2009 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great nude color. This is def a must have for everyone. It compliments every skin tone. It looks great as a natural color.

on 8/19/2009 6:14:00 PM

After years of searching, I finally found the perfect nude lipstick! I have fair skin and most "nudes" are too dark for me but, this one is just right. It looks good on it own but, I like to apply MAC's C-Thru gloss on top for a super shiny sexy look.

Beautiful lipstick, a little drying but with lipgloss its fine. Im actually completely crazy about this color and cant say enough how much I love it. Before I used Revlons nude attitude but it is more drying and the color was a bit too orange, I gave Mac a try and was sold. Looks unbelievably sexy with smokey eyes, I get compliments every time.

on 8/17/2009 10:53:00 PM

i LOVE this lippie ! it is a lighter colour than my natural lip colour.. but i LIKE my lippies like that, even though other people might say it looks "like a corpse" i use it over my MAC "oak" lip pencil and i think it looks great!
i would definitely reccomend this lipstick for anyone with my light-medium skin tone or lighter skin tones.
pair it with a great gloss and you'll look & feel great wearing it !

Great for a neutral look but combined with lipgloss only, otherwise, it looks very dry. Would be better if it had more moisture in it. But that's why it's called satin for a reason.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Im not a lip stick girl but when i tryed myth at a mac counter i just had to have it and now its my favorite lipstick, cant live with out it. I like to play up my eyes a lot so myth looks perfect on me..it can get a little dry and flacky so i recomend using a lip balm under this or a lip gloss over it, also make sure to exfoliate your lips using a soft tooth brush with a small amount of sugar and gently brush your lips. your lips will be super soft & lip stick ready:)

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

tried this on once at a MAC counter
looked super pretty in the tube
hateddd it on , it looked way too orange
so i bought blankety instead
i've seen many gorgeous looks with myth lately
so i decided to give it another try
bought it today and tried it on when i got home
i love it , my new fave lipstick
cant wait to try it with diff. lipglosses and looks

on 8/13/2009 2:12:00 AM

Love the color for a nude lip look but it didnt really show up on my top lip since its more pigmented than my bottom lip. Whenever I wear this my lips tend to flake and the texture is really REALLY dry.

Popular Lipsticks