MAC Satin Lipstick - Myth

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

on 8/30/2009 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

YESSSS i am so in love with this lipstick!!! it is the most gorgeous nude lip for my complexion. i'm about an NC25, golden undertones, medium olive skin. i run a washcloth under warm water and exfoliate my lips first then use mac prep + prime lip then apply the lipstick straight from the tube. try rimmel lipgloss in east end snob over it. its GORGEOUS! i can't stop looking at my lips in the mirror. hahaa it really is pretty hot though ;) loll longlasting, great texture, not too dry. it can also be used to lighten up other lipcolors. <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought a small MAC haul last night for my birthday. I got this and Hue Glaze lipstick, and also C-Thru and Underage Lipglasses. I love every single one of the shades! I've been looking for the perfect nude lipsticks and glosses and these are it. Myth is very highly pigmented, almost the exact same shade as my skin and looks absolutely amazing on. The wonderful thing is it'll probably last a long time because a little goes a loooooong way. Thank you MAC! I may go this weekend to try on some eyeshadows now!

on 8/24/2009 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I'm thinking about buying this lippy, the only other MAC lippy I have is Snob and it's the best lippy I've used I highly recommend it if you're thinking about getting it, my look is very Brigitte Bardot can anyone tell me if this is a Bardot style lipstick, it's hard to tell from pics on a computer screen

This is the colour I'm trying to find-

If it's not similar are there any others like it?

on 8/22/2009 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite lipcolour ever. I have quite red lips naturally and this completely tones them down. It gives me a really pretty natural look and I know people complain its too drying, but i dont find that. If it is, i'll scrub it off and scrub my lips to exfoliate and then massage in some lip balm on my lips. When its all sunk in, I reapply. I repurchase every time i run out!

on 8/22/2009 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the nude lip color I've been looking for!!

BUT, I agree that it's hard to pull this look off alone. The main reason being because I want to wear it during the day. You could definitely pull it off at night time with smokey eyes.

I pair it with Florabundance lipglass, and man, everytime I look in the mirror, I have to force myself to stop. It really is the sexiest lip color I've ever had on me.

Go out and get it!!

on 8/20/2009 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great nude color. This is def a must have for everyone. It compliments every skin tone. It looks great as a natural color.

on 8/19/2009 6:14:00 PM

After years of searching, I finally found the perfect nude lipstick! I have fair skin and most "nudes" are too dark for me but, this one is just right. It looks good on it own but, I like to apply MAC's C-Thru gloss on top for a super shiny sexy look.

Beautiful lipstick, a little drying but with lipgloss its fine. Im actually completely crazy about this color and cant say enough how much I love it. Before I used Revlons nude attitude but it is more drying and the color was a bit too orange, I gave Mac a try and was sold. Looks unbelievably sexy with smokey eyes, I get compliments every time.

on 8/17/2009 10:53:00 PM

i LOVE this lippie ! it is a lighter colour than my natural lip colour.. but i LIKE my lippies like that, even though other people might say it looks "like a corpse" i use it over my MAC "oak" lip pencil and i think it looks great!
i would definitely reccomend this lipstick for anyone with my light-medium skin tone or lighter skin tones.
pair it with a great gloss and you'll look & feel great wearing it !

Great for a neutral look but combined with lipgloss only, otherwise, it looks very dry. Would be better if it had more moisture in it. But that's why it's called satin for a reason.

Popular Lipsticks