Rimmel Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

3.9

on 3/28/2010 10:05:00 AM

I love this lipstick! It looks very nice on my lips and does not dry them out at all. The colour is gorgeous and applies evenly. It is not too sheer yet not too opaque. I always love the rimmel packaging. I always use this with MAC's Baby Sparks dazzeglass and I love it.

on 3/28/2010 4:01:00 AM

Really wanted to love this, especially after all the raves I've heard for it.
Pretty pinky, mauvey slight nude, but it just does nothing for me. It just looks blah on me. For reference I'm about a NC 20-25.
Sorry Rimmel :(

on 3/28/2010 3:46:00 AM

l'm in love with this product coz smooth and smell is sooo good

on 3/26/2010 11:07:00 PM

This lipstick is incredibly long-lasting - much longer than the Revlon and Clinique lipsticks that I've been using. I had always wondered if there was something wrong with me, because it seems as if 10 minutes after applying lipstick it disappears (possibly because I love snacking, haha) but this lipstick stays on for a few hours, even after real snacking.

I dislike that it comes off on cups when I drink, but I guess that's normal lipstick behaviour. The colour is very sweet and fresh, especially good for those who are bucking the red lip trend. I don't find it very shiny or stand-out; it's just an excellent everyday colour.

on 3/24/2010 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

I bought this after recommendation from youtube makeup girl...for the price why not? Unfortunately, it is EXTREMELY DRYING, and I've only used once. Yeah, I should try layering it with lip balm or lipgloss, but I'm still very disappointed...

on 3/24/2010 3:39:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I found airy fairy to be perfect on my skin (fair). Airy fairy is a shimmery light pink perfect for day or even night. But if you don't like light pinks try celeb (028) which is a more prominent pink and is matte rather than shimmer.

on 3/19/2010 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Nice and creamy neutral shade. I picked this up for $3 Cdn. I don't mind the smell, but the taste I can do without.

on 3/19/2010 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I got this from walgreens the other night and have used it a few times since then. It is a pretty neutral pinkish color, very nice for a day time look, good for a nude if ur looking for a little color. I got this after I saw a could reviews & recommendations on here. The next color I'm looking to get is nude delight!

on 3/19/2010 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I don't usually wear lipstick, but after seeing a lot of youtube makeup gurus rave about this, I decided to give it a try. I'm happy to say that they were all right! This is a fantastic lipstick. I think I goes well with my skin tone which is an nc35. Its fairly creamy, but not the creamiest, moist moisturizing lipstick. It also has a nice scent to it too, not like the old school lipsticks my mom used to have.

on 3/17/2010 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been looking for a cheaper alternative to some MAC nudes, and I bought this at my local Walmart hoping I would get something good. I usually don't do nudes, but I've been feeling a bit more daring and thought I would go for a mauve-ish pink colour with lavendar undertones. This goes GREAT on my olive skin. I'm an NC35 by the way, and I did not feel it washed me out at all. Just apply a good lip-liner, a light and feathery moisturizer and apply this. Its an amazing look with simple black eye liner and soft pale cheeks. Very nice hue, I'm satisfied and feel like my five dollars were well spent.

Popular Lipsticks