September 2, 2014 | 1488 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 3:46:00 AM More reviews by noorlaqomr82

l'm in love with this product coz smooth and smell is sooo good

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by kristabunni

This lipstick is incredibly long-lasting - much longer than the Revlon and Clinique lipsticks that I've been using. I had always wondered if there was something wrong with me, because it seems as if 10 minutes after applying lipstick it disappears (possibly because I love snacking, haha) but this lipstick stays on for a few hours, even after real snacking.

I dislike that it comes off on cups when I drink, but I guess that's normal lipstick behaviour. The colour is very sweet and fresh, especially good for those who are bucking the red lip trend. I don't find it very shiny or stand-out; it's just an excellent everyday colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by themullens220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this after recommendation from youtube makeup girl...for the price why not? Unfortunately, it is EXTREMELY DRYING, and I've only used once. Yeah, I should try layering it with lip balm or lipgloss, but I'm still very disappointed...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 3:39:00 AM More reviews by roselle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found airy fairy to be perfect on my skin (fair). Airy fairy is a shimmery light pink perfect for day or even night. But if you don't like light pinks try celeb (028) which is a more prominent pink and is matte rather than shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by rlaw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nice and creamy neutral shade. I picked this up for $3 Cdn. I don't mind the smell, but the taste I can do without.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by malston81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this from walgreens the other night and have used it a few times since then. It is a pretty neutral pinkish color, very nice for a day time look, good for a nude if ur looking for a little color. I got this after I saw a could reviews & recommendations on here. The next color I'm looking to get is nude delight!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 4:41:00 AM More reviews by alienG12

I don't usually wear lipstick, but after seeing a lot of youtube makeup gurus rave about this, I decided to give it a try. I'm happy to say that they were all right! This is a fantastic lipstick. I think I goes well with my skin tone which is an nc35. Its fairly creamy, but not the creamiest, moist moisturizing lipstick. It also has a nice scent to it too, not like the old school lipsticks my mom used to have.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by uzzie

I've been looking for a cheaper alternative to some MAC nudes, and I bought this at my local Walmart hoping I would get something good. I usually don't do nudes, but I've been feeling a bit more daring and thought I would go for a mauve-ish pink colour with lavendar undertones. This goes GREAT on my olive skin. I'm an NC35 by the way, and I did not feel it washed me out at all. Just apply a good lip-liner, a light and feathery moisturizer and apply this. Its an amazing look with simple black eye liner and soft pale cheeks. Very nice hue, I'm satisfied and feel like my five dollars were well spent.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Joobz2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After hearing all the raves I had to get this!
This lipstick is like a pale pink and mauve-y colour. The formulation is quite creamy and it glides on smoothly. It also lasts for quite a while and does not settle into the cracks which is nice. Also the packaging is pretty plain, just a dark purple casing, nothing too special. It also has a bit of a smell, but that is tolerable once you get used to it. The only real problem I have is that I don't think it goes with my asian yellow skin tone so I don't think I'll buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm loving this color! It's quite neutral but it works so well with smoky eyes..and basically any eye look you may want to do. The only problem I have with this is the fact that it's not long lasting, at least on my lips. I have to re-apply several times a day :(