July 23, 2014 | 2022 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 3:39:00 AM More reviews by roselle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found airy fairy to be perfect on my skin (fair). Airy fairy is a shimmery light pink perfect for day or even night. But if you don't like light pinks try celeb (028) which is a more prominent pink and is matte rather than shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by rlaw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nice and creamy neutral shade. I picked this up for $3 Cdn. I don't mind the smell, but the taste I can do without.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by malston81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this from walgreens the other night and have used it a few times since then. It is a pretty neutral pinkish color, very nice for a day time look, good for a nude if ur looking for a little color. I got this after I saw a could reviews & recommendations on here. The next color I'm looking to get is nude delight!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 4:41:00 AM More reviews by alienG12

I don't usually wear lipstick, but after seeing a lot of youtube makeup gurus rave about this, I decided to give it a try. I'm happy to say that they were all right! This is a fantastic lipstick. I think I goes well with my skin tone which is an nc35. Its fairly creamy, but not the creamiest, moist moisturizing lipstick. It also has a nice scent to it too, not like the old school lipsticks my mom used to have.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by uzzie

I've been looking for a cheaper alternative to some MAC nudes, and I bought this at my local Walmart hoping I would get something good. I usually don't do nudes, but I've been feeling a bit more daring and thought I would go for a mauve-ish pink colour with lavendar undertones. This goes GREAT on my olive skin. I'm an NC35 by the way, and I did not feel it washed me out at all. Just apply a good lip-liner, a light and feathery moisturizer and apply this. Its an amazing look with simple black eye liner and soft pale cheeks. Very nice hue, I'm satisfied and feel like my five dollars were well spent.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Joobz2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After hearing all the raves I had to get this!
This lipstick is like a pale pink and mauve-y colour. The formulation is quite creamy and it glides on smoothly. It also lasts for quite a while and does not settle into the cracks which is nice. Also the packaging is pretty plain, just a dark purple casing, nothing too special. It also has a bit of a smell, but that is tolerable once you get used to it. The only real problem I have is that I don't think it goes with my asian yellow skin tone so I don't think I'll buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm loving this color! It's quite neutral but it works so well with smoky eyes..and basically any eye look you may want to do. The only problem I have with this is the fact that it's not long lasting, at least on my lips. I have to re-apply several times a day :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2010 7:03:00 AM More reviews by sulfababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this color! My lips are naturally pretty pigmented, so I actually use Vaseline, a Sephora lip primer pencil, and a nude cream eye shadow base if I really want the true pretty pale pink of Airy Fairy. It's also wearable for a less intense, everyday look without all that stuff. It really complements my pale, olive skin. I only have to re-apply once in a work day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by kragey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I honestly had no idea there was so much hype about this product until I got ready to review it and noticed the reviews! O_O I bought this for $5.95 at Target because a friend suggested it to me. First off, I'm not a huge fan of the packaging; it looks cute and sleek with the little crown on the top and the simple tube, but the lid starts to slide off if I keep it in my bag all day. That being said, it's never come off the whole way; it's only slipped up a centimeter or two. As for the lipstick itself, it feels wonderful on the lips and glides right on! It can start to feel a little drying after an hour or two, but I use lip balm under pretty much all of my lipsticks, so that doesn't bother me either. It has a smell and a taste to it, kind of like candy coating, but it doesn't really bother me. I'm NW15, but my lips are pretty much the same shade as this lipstick, with Airy Fairy being just a little bit darker and with a nice, slight frost to it. Hence, this is a "My Lips But Better" shade for me! I will definitely repurchase this lippie.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Sh3D3vil84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Airy Fairy is a light shimmery pink and it can come off looking a little toward the sheer hot pink zone depending on skin tone. I think it's okay to maybe wear with a lip liner or something to kinda tone it down. It's definitely not for the older crowd. I could see it on a younger girl about 15-16. It is a bit drying and I would definitely moisturize first thing. Wears off quickly but not horrible. Overall I think it's okay but not my first choice by far.